Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:47:33 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions ? Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges ? Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments ? Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure ? As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers? disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don?t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier ? Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It?s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !

I also want to add, bitcoin's volatility is being taken as an advantage especially to those who trade and hold. The opportunities are unlimited that even students can earn money.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:49:04 AM

The aggregate number of bitcoins are topped at 21 million, which is unique in relation to different monetary standards. Bitcoin is not subject to infaltion. As the aggregate number of dollars available for use rises, this makes infaltion. Infaltion is the place the estimation of your dollar for instance, diminishes after some time because of an expanding supply. Bitcoin then again is rare and fungible, which gives it fascinating properties.
Bitcoins are indeed far better than dollar and many other international currencies that are so called good ones. Bitcoins are really invented to help people unlike these traditional currencies that are all the time putting pressure on the public. Bitcoins have set us free from the high useless taxes as well.
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:30:24 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currencies in standard have a excellent possible, and i consider we have to decide on them because their rates are rising hugely with time , and also the number of marketplaces supporting this currencies is growing globally presently.
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:25:59 PM

The aggregate number of bitcoins are topped at 21 million, which is unique in relation to different monetary standards. Bitcoin is not subject to infaltion. As the aggregate number of dollars available for use rises, this makes infaltion. Infaltion is the place the estimation of your dollar for instance, diminishes after some time because of an expanding supply. Bitcoin then again is rare and fungible, which gives it fascinating properties.
Bitcoins are indeed far better than dollar and many other international currencies that are so called good ones. Bitcoins are really invented to help people unlike these traditional currencies that are all the time putting pressure on the public. Bitcoins have set us free from the high useless taxes as well.
You are no doubt very much right. I think the main reason due to which I prefer Bitcoin over all other currencies is nothing else but its “Decentralized” nature. There is no one who is controlling it directly. Secondly, the way its market price is increasing we can hope a very bright future of each and every one who is associated with it.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:30:47 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currencies in standard have a excellent possible, and i consider we have to decide on them because their rates are rising hugely with time , and also the number of marketplaces supporting this currencies is growing globally presently.
I believe bitcoin has a lot to offer with its price that rising daily is a good previlege to the user. Yes day by day it has increase the users  the number of who support in bitcoin is growing indeed. No doubt I choose bitcoin even before and continue will be in bitcoin.
Hishand

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:16:56 AM

I decide on bitcoin due to the fact its different above all forex its decentralized that authorities and banking institutions can't entry or handle above bitcoin only is can handle on our cash and no much more taxes in every single transactions manufactured above the entire world and with its price go substantial. It is also presents me oppurtunity to make funds online. With only this, it is well worth to pick bitcoin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:19:47 AM

You should choose bitcoin on your investing preference because it really works and it will help you build the future you ever wanted, study more on bitcoin and enjoy the benefit of it in the future.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I don't really satisfied with the point one because behind of all the transaction is always instant you can't listing the transaction in your list because I think that just the common reason and another from that the confirmation making the point one is not correct but that is just in my personality.
Yes  thats right! bitcoin transaction for me is not that quick as what He think. It is most often think one ot the disadvantages of bitcoin .
Because of being delayed most of the time.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
I don't really satisfied with the point one because behind of all the transaction is always instant you can't listing the transaction in your list because I think that just the common reason and another from that the confirmation making the point one is not correct but that is just in my personality.
Yes  thats right! bitcoin transaction for me is not that quick as what He think. It is most often think one ot the disadvantages of bitcoin .
Because of being delayed most of the time.

I can't blame you about the number 1 listen on when in it comes to transaction but it is still fast and quick though it is just that you need to pay a high fees in able to that nowadays, delays are happening when you are choosing a lower transaction fee in sending your bitcoins but if you want to quicken it  then choose the next block that still takes you less that 15 minutes but again with a higher fee.

I think there is a group of people that really behind this spamming of transaction to the bitcoin network that resulted to much more higher transaction fees but if bitcoin can survive it after the full implementation of segwit then it will be lowered again soon.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

Because bitcoin is very good for investment. I investing my money to the bitcoin because I am sure that I will gain a lot of profit in the future. For me the bitcoin is really a blessing.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Because with bitcoin so many transaction problems can be overcome, we all know that the problem of transactions between countries using dollars or euros will cause economic problems that dependence on the currency, the presence of bitcoin can be a solution to facilitate the transaction.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

i will add some information why you should use bitcoin, it is decentralized they can't just get some taxes here because it is so difficult to trace wallets here where they come from and also bitcoin is increasing it's own price from time to time.
sariz12

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

You should choose Bitcoin and I choose to recommend you the no. 1 or the first that you mentioned,which is Quick transactions ,bacause It says here that Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the internet.Yes that is what I meant to you that Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the internet so It means that even where ever you are or what you are doing right now you can easily extra work using your phone only and this job is the Bitcoin..You should choose Bitcoin because you can earn money by posting or commenting not other job that you need to wake up early or there's a time that you need to over time,so I recommend you the Bitcoin because It is a very good extra job for all people .Bitcoin is an apportunity to other people that they did not finish their studies and Bitcoin also give a chance to all people that who need a job.
edmond_dantes

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:37:29 PM

You should choose bitcoin because it is the future and it will make you rich

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

Bitcoin is better on the grounds that Bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can manage it's course. It is better since exchanges of Bitcoin are totally unknown and protection is secured in Bitcoin exchanges. In addition Bitcoin is quickly developing and investments must be made in it in view of high potential gains.In bitcoin highlights, it can be our own particular bank and we can be the one to control and screens it. We could do exchanges at our own hands in addition to the possibility that our investment funds can developed at any point in the near future.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:06 PM

Easy! I choose bitcoin because it's good and easier to transact with it online. Like how we use paper money, bitcoin provides a lot more to offer on consumers on how can use them. Bitcoin is decentralized and I like it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

Easy! I choose bitcoin because it's good and easier to transact with it online. Like how we use paper money, bitcoin provides a lot more to offer on consumers on how can use them. Bitcoin is decentralized and I like it.
I agree with you. Bitcoin trading over the internet should be simple and fast. Moreover bitcoin has a very high exchange rate, so it attracts buyers and sellers. Most businesses choose bitcoin to trade instead of cash or bank transfer because it is much simpler. High value is the big advantage of bitcoin. So if you are a business then you should choose bitcoin. You are a citizen, you should choose bitcoin because the benefits it brings are great.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin trading over the internet should be simple and fast. Moreover bitcoin has a very high exchange rate, so it attracts buyers and sellers. Most businesses choose bitcoin to trade instead of cash or bank transfer because it is much simpler. High value is the big advantage of bitcoin. So if you are a business then you should choose bitcoin. You are a citizen, you should choose bitcoin because the benefits it brings are great.

While I do tend to agree I'd like to look at the bigger picture as well. Considering that with Bitcoin we got blockchains and a whole new world opened up, it truly did. Obviously you should choose Bitcoin because you become your own bank but also because you take part in the greatest revolution our world has ever witnessed. It is easy once you read a couple of lines of information and it does provide you with a lot of freedom when you consider all other options. Take paypal for instance, it's running like a criminal organization and yet companies and people choose it over better alternatives (BTC & Crypto). They usually say "There are no easy answers" but when it comes to you making up your mind about why you should choose Bitcoin there really are some easy answers. You don't even have to look that hard to find them.

Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

True, but for me is bitcoin is slowly gaining popularity nowadays and it may soon run with paper which may use for transactions in local and online trading, people should be open in bitcoins capabilities and potentials that it may contribute a lot in our nation for subsiding poverty worldwide.

kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:13:44 PM

because I think bitcoin is easier to use and efficient in comparison with others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: