Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
jasonjm

Activity: 1218
Merit: 524

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

There are many answer for this questions and all of them are right. But lets make this question a bit simple.
Why should I not choose bitcoin ? HaHa this seems a reasonable question with only few replies.  Wink You see i am very smart.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

bitcoin looks very promising, for all bitcoin users they can certainly feel the advantages of investing in this bitcoin-shaped digital currency. many people get rich because they invest in bitcoins, they can quickly feel the benefits because the nature of the bitcoin value itself can easily quickly change its value.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:00:20 PM

Thnx for your post. For me, the most powerful points were security and chance to raise my money due to exchange rate. But now bitcoin is not growing so fast and the cost of crypto currency withdrawal has become higher
Yeah bitcoin is full of the positive chances and it is the best source to increase your money even in very short time, the price of the bitcoin will increase and you will be able to get the high profit even in the few years. The price of the bitcoin is very high and the value will increase more. I like the price of the bitcoin that is still increasing and it is very safe to use now.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Aside from all the things that you've mentioned, today is already the digital age wherein the presence of different technology is so wide that it almost cover every individual's daily life. Bitcoin is a cryptcurrency that is managed through the net so if you are going to choose between physical money or crypto, crypto would be the best choice you'll make. As you've said, it makes transaction quicker and for me it will make many people's lives more convenient than ever.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:34:12 AM

No government or a third party intermediates. No proof of source required for an individual. A better place for trading in my opinion when compared to stock market. Volatility will get you profit on a long run most likely. An amazing place to learn for techy and non techy people .

BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:38:04 AM

Bitcoin is admiral ship of crypto world. Other tokens are following bitcoin price. If you don't want to take risk, you should buy bitcoin. because alts more risky.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
All points are valid they are all correct .That's the reason why i choose bitcoin over job.I give my 24/7 time and attention after i started bitcoin.But nowadays i heard about the hackers i did'nt if my money is secure .

People usually choose bitcoin when it comes to the best of all crypto currency I the present world. This is a good choice indeed but must not be given priority over your job this is something really risky and would harm you in the long terms.

Keeping up with your job along with the investment in form of bitcoins is a hell easy if you know the skills of time management eradicating all useless activities so both of them must be kept side by side to earn.
Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

I should choose Bitcoin.In a short time for increasing money I think the first choice is Bitcoin.It has huge position change to get profit and to get rich early.There is no risk to lose your money.For these all things, I should choose Bitcoin
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:34:25 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:03:54 AM by millgates

Thnx for your post. For me, the most powerful points were security and chance to raise my money due to exchange rate. But now bitcoin is not growing so fast and the cost of crypto currency withdrawal has become higher
Yes, bitcoin is really secure. By using bitcoin then we can protected from crime such as fraud. There are many countries that where you can't take a credit card payment, those countries become isolated from the rest of the internet economy, but sometimes we forget about it. But if we use bitcoin, we can take an international payment with no risk of credit card fraud. So we should choose bitcoin.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

This is a good list of why we shoulf choose bitcoin. In addition, credit cards have the ability to keep you forever in it's debt. The only effective way to use a credit card is when you can already pay for it for the next month. If you let the interest of your loan via credit card. It will be very hard to pay for it.

It is also very easy to use as long as you follow the instructions and you can see if there is incoming danger. You can also use bitcoin as you will. Because it is not demanding of youre own time.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

It's simple, some people don't really care about this because the main reason why people are into bitcoin is that, bitcoin is volatile and it is so profitable. A lot of people are earning a lot because of it and bitcoin price is still increasing each year. So, I think the reason why more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin is that, with bitcoin you can change your life.
Bitcoin have already made life of many people easier and lovely. They have the potential of turning a wrecked person into the richest person of community provided he is working hard with bitcoin. I think bitcoin are the best ever creation that man has made in the digital world. There is no one who hates bitcoin at least I don’t know any in my social circle.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:04:21 AM

It's simple, some people don't really care about this because the main reason why people are into bitcoin is that, bitcoin is volatile and it is so profitable. A lot of people are earning a lot because of it and bitcoin price is still increasing each year. So, I think the reason why more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin is that, with bitcoin you can change your life.
Bitcoin have already made life of many people easier and lovely. They have the potential of turning a wrecked person into the richest person of community provided he is working hard with bitcoin. I think bitcoin are the best ever creation that man has made in the digital world. There is no one who hates bitcoin at least I don’t know any in my social circle.
Bitcoin is being more and more popular in the world because people are just getting more curious in bitcoin that they saw that a lot of people are getting rich because of the internet cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and because of that, they are going into bitcoin and resulting for a bigger community for bitcoin and also the demand is going up so it is like give and take by bitcoin.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:51 AM

All valid points and those are the only that I can think of that anyone can really ask for when choosing to use bitcoin in the first place. Smiley

You or we should choose bitcoin because we know that we are easily earn money here without an extra effort to do. All we need to do is join in ever good signature campaign.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

I am newbie to bitcoin, but I read the history of bitcoin from the previous year until now, its value is always increasing. I think it will continue to happen until the future. that's the reason I chose bitcoin. what about you?
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:07:45 PM

You should choose vitcoin because first of all the transaction is fast. Less hassle for us especially those people have a lot of job and those student. Then bitcoin involved great rate of currency so it can help to provide all things that you need in everyday life. Bitcoin is trusted because as we can see there's a lot of evidences that bitcoin is successful in these days.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:21:52 PM

You should choose bitcoin because bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal bitcoins unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. Unlike convential currency systems, where only a few authentication details are required to gain access to finances, this system requires physical access, which makes it much harder to steal.
combi brake

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:24:37 PM

why should we choose bitcoin? because I think bitcoin can be made in savings or for investment because the price always goes up from 2009 until now the price has soared.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

I think because we can earn here and we can do also post here to help us and the payments is bitcoin its very useful so we really should choose bitcoin that's simple,i think the question is this because you dont experience bitcoin so try it to believe it

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

One should choose bitcoin for its brilliant purpose. In bitcoin it has bigger exchange rate. It is something that you will regret if you have not tried. You will earn big and learn a lot of things. Its also easy to transact buying in the future if bitcoin would be accepted as currency.
prettyij

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Why i will choose bitcoin,bitcon have serve as my extra job and this extra job fulfill the needs of my family. My school and other things need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: