Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 [989] 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1234005 times)
meterse
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

The distribution has been handled very badly. I was very vocal about it at the time and my feeling has not changed one tiny bit. From my own personal point of view it started very well with airdrops to bitcoin holders, although I missed most of those due to hearing about the project too late I still thought it was a great idea.

This plan was then modified so that byte holders benefited from airdrops to a greater extent than bitcoin holders. To me this again seemed fair and a natural progression.  I bought some bytes and benefited from a couple of airdrops. In hindsight this was the high point of the distribution plan.

I was aware that the supply was increasing hugely (As it had to. But also putting downward pressure on price) but this seemed like was offset from feeling like I was getting reward in terms of a slice of the pie receiving bytes on full moon as reward for showing faith and investing in the project by buying bytes.

So I bought more bytes, anticipating full moon airdrops. But then the warning signs, distribution to be skipped for the next full moon.... and then skipped again. Even then I still   ignored it and decided to buy in bigger. The tech being exciting. Then BOOM.

No more full moon airdrops AND no plan. Instead tiny amounts trickled to people for proving their ID. wtf! Most importantly no incentive to hold instead an incentive to dump. The fall down the rankings was entirely because of this.

At this point there is no point me selling really. I've made so many losses on byteball I may as well stick with it now. Its virtually written off in my mind. Despite the failing of the distribution I still think good things are possible but it is essential that a plan is made and stuck to. And that the distribution is finished. I haven't even gone into the question of witnesses but these also need to be sorted out before any credibility will be attached to byteball.

witness decentralization issue has been covered recently on Byteball Medium, 50% by January

65,500 and counting new users from Steem since July 12 https://byteball.co/attestors

Far better distributed than most crypto projects

Far better distribution?

What is the plan to distribute the left 1/3 Gbyte?

did you miss the Steem distribution that has been ongoing since july 12?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cashball

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

had the airdrops continued as scheduled byteball would have wasted giving funds to the same users over and over again, not growing the network.

New methods clearly better, especially distributing to large platforms like Steem/ locking funds for vesting period. expect more

The network grows because coins can be spend on real life, and coins can be spend on real life because are valuable.

For a coin to be a coin (and not a reward which I have to sell inmediately in order to not lose it), it should have value.

Also, 65k new wallets does not mean 65k new users. It means 65k steem users aware of byteball. Aware of the dropping price and the lack of demand too (compare steem,sbd vs gbyte volumes).

If Byteball foundation wants to do it well, simply has to stop judging who deserves receive the coins.

Byteball is going against nature, against market: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

Even if you would be able to redistribute whole wealth in a fair manner, soon wealth distribution would become unfair, because human capability distribution is unfair.

If you impose coin distribution instead of letting market decide, then nobody would want to hold it (due to unorganic and enforced distribution rules which leads to uncertainity, and future has already enough uncertainity). And this is exactly what is happening right now.

I hope to be wrong.
This guy is right.

Disitribution changes caused this to be a shit coin to use.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

thats just not true. the value of a coin does not depend on the distribution model. more important is the usefulness.
meterse
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

had the airdrops continued as scheduled byteball would have wasted giving funds to the same users over and over again, not growing the network.

New methods clearly better, especially distributing to large platforms like Steem/ locking funds for vesting period. expect more

The network grows because coins can be spend on real life, and coins can be spend on real life because are valuable.

For a coin to be a coin (and not a reward which I have to sell inmediately in order to not lose it), it should have value.

Also, 65k new wallets does not mean 65k new users. It means 65k steem users aware of byteball. Aware of the dropping price and the lack of demand too (compare steem,sbd vs gbyte volumes).

If Byteball foundation wants to do it well, simply has to stop judging who deserves receive the coins.

Byteball is going against nature, against market: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

Even if you would be able to redistribute whole wealth in a fair manner, soon wealth distribution would become unfair, because human capability distribution is unfair.

If you impose coin distribution instead of letting market decide, then nobody would want to hold it (due to unorganic and enforced distribution rules which leads to uncertainity, and future has already enough uncertainity). And this is exactly what is happening right now.

I hope to be wrong.
This guy is right.

Disitribution changes caused this to be a shit coin to use.

more FUD from a newbie account, thanks
meterse
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

thats just not true. the value of a coin does not depend on the distribution model. more important is the usefulness.

agreed, and coins which are not in the hands of lots of users are not useful

just because a crypto project has a high market cap does not mean the coin is useful in any way

thats why the USD maintains value, its accepted and held more than any other currency as far as I know
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

There was a big drop in our teams processing power on WCG recently. Does anyone know the reason because amount of members did not drop as well as the chrunching members?

I think it is good to promote achievements of the team on Twitter tagging @WCGrid. Sometimes WCG retweets it like this one https://twitter.com/WCGrid/status/1009855519375454210
It could bring more attention to Byteball.
Alcibiades Agnes

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Wow, under 0.01 BTC. Down about 97% from ath versus BTC and 94% from ath versus USD. Looks like new marketing and distribution methods very effective Cheesy

byteball has a very small team. if you would like to help out send me a DM, that would be great. thanks

Thank you for the offer but no thank you. I can't see myself working on or with a coin that is operated by a single person, and the distribution of which is controlled by a small group or even a single person in secret.

I actually was quite interested in byteball at launch, and had plans to run a full node and setup a bot on freenode for tipping and/or betting, but I'm quite disillusioned by the repeated changes to the distribution mechanism(s) and the total network control by a single individual 18 months after launch.

Similar to afbitcoins I still hold a bit, which I've basically written off at this point, but time is much more precious than some satoshis. I just see this thread pop up on my unread list a lot and thought I'd chime in with some perspective.

fair enough, you think the same as many people, I cant really argue.

To be honest I think many people have left through frustration for the reasons you mention

I too have been frustrated, especially regarding lack of decentralization

On those two subjects I can say

1. There has been a public statement that the aim is to have half of witnesses out of tonys hands by January 2019 http://prntscr.com/kia3my This was annouced recently, and previously nothing remotely this concrete was ever stated. Valerius who started as head of strategy in June is in charge of getting this done. Remember before around mid 2018 nobody but Tony and a few devs were part of the project. Sure Steve has been around for a while but apart from him nobody in a non development role for any period of time. The resources are now in place to actually get it decentralized, where as before tony and the devs didnt have time. Remember Byteball hit a market cap of like $800 million with a team of basically 5 people, and it did this twice, May 2017 odd and January 2018.

2. Distribution methods. Steem was the first time Byteball had ever incorporated a smart contract to lock airdropped funds for 1 year, and that only started in July. The signs are that this has gotten bytes into the hands of far more people than continually airdropping to bytes and btc holders like initially planned, 65,000 new wallets from that alone https://byteball.co/attestors

Similar distributions are planned for bigger platforms using the same format, but locking in a higher % of the funds into a contract as evidence shows it doesnt seem to affect people that much if they are getting it free anyway.

This should get bytes distributed amongst far more people than the vast majority of other projects

Sorry, but I don't think "out of Tony's hands" is anywhere close to decentralized. There's no concrete plans except have the byteball foundation run one or two, right? So they won't technically be run by the same person, just run by a foundation started by that person. If that happens plus a few more nodes are run by people within the project, I don't think that really changes the situation in any meaningful way.

spreadcoin is the most decentralized coin out there because it has no pools minning. it used to be on the 100 on marketcap.
it is now 769 because of the same problem that byteball have, lack of liquidity.

How in the earth we want mass adoption if the one only way to buy bytes is through bittrex.

zencash does not have a wallet, but they manege to be listed in more exchages than bittrex. zencash is more liquid and it is 69 on market cap. zencash 0 innovation.

Lord Tony, you have the best crypto ball out of the crypto world. Best innovation, best wallet, etc.

For people able to adopt a coin, shoud be able to buy and sell more easy and quickly.

How can we adopt a coin if the only way to sell or buy bytes is through bittrex?

We should pray that bittrex never goes offline.

With byteball we want to get ride off miners, exchages, speculator, and with this prices, byteball look like a falling knife, loosing its community.
meterse
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

There was a big drop in our teams processing power on WCG recently. Does anyone know the reason because amount of members did not drop as well as the chrunching members?

I think it is good to promote achievements of the team on Twitter tagging @WCGrid. Sometimes WCG retweets it like this one https://twitter.com/WCGrid/status/1009855519375454210
It could bring more attention to Byteball.

which team are you talking about, the byteball team on another one? the byteball wcg team is curently at 736 active users, its never been bigger or contributed more resourcest to wcg

its is tweeted once a week roughly tagging @wcg, check the twitter feed
Marc De Mesel

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Made new video on crypto bear market, also discussing Byteball, please retweet or share on your FB or fav groups & enjoy  Cool

https://twitter.com/marcdemesel/status/1029394102851383296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0VweskNm8

Summary: Now that crypto market cap has dropped to $190 Billion and reached the trendline of Trololo that currently stands at $200 billion (not $180B as mentioned in video), we can say crypto is fairly valued. Some coins dropped a lot like Byteball ($50, -95%), but Bitcoin still at $6k (-70%).

Target for this bear however is -90% undervaluation to trendline in about 1 year as you can see in my last Trololo video (link below). In meantime trendline will likely go up to $400 billion, so $100 billion as final low seems likely, cutting bitcoin again in half and most other coins in 3 or 4  from here. But since this is not that much lower and another year to go, a strong rebound is certainly possible before the real bear starts. Going below 5k could start the real bear leading to the final low of $3k but be careful for possible strong rebound first to say $12k.

Links:

Growth rates users in Crypto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caYy8pafFeY&t=923s

Great crypto bear channel iTradeCrypto from Kevin Svenson: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVTbGN6Hzi4sSAz1bKHiDiQ
https://twitter.com/KevinSvenson_

My last Trololo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQzjyhtjRg&t
Troiolo trendline calculator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000218.msg30510563#msg30510563

Compare amount of transactions on Bitcoin vs ETH, BCH, XMR,and many more:
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-bch-xmr.html#log

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel
meterse
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:37 PM

Wow, under 0.01 BTC. Down about 97% from ath versus BTC and 94% from ath versus USD. Looks like new marketing and distribution methods very effective Cheesy

byteball has a very small team. if you would like to help out send me a DM, that would be great. thanks

Thank you for the offer but no thank you. I can't see myself working on or with a coin that is operated by a single person, and the distribution of which is controlled by a small group or even a single person in secret.

I actually was quite interested in byteball at launch, and had plans to run a full node and setup a bot on freenode for tipping and/or betting, but I'm quite disillusioned by the repeated changes to the distribution mechanism(s) and the total network control by a single individual 18 months after launch.

Similar to afbitcoins I still hold a bit, which I've basically written off at this point, but time is much more precious than some satoshis. I just see this thread pop up on my unread list a lot and thought I'd chime in with some perspective.

fair enough, you think the same as many people, I cant really argue.

To be honest I think many people have left through frustration for the reasons you mention

I too have been frustrated, especially regarding lack of decentralization

On those two subjects I can say

1. There has been a public statement that the aim is to have half of witnesses out of tonys hands by January 2019 http://prntscr.com/kia3my This was annouced recently, and previously nothing remotely this concrete was ever stated. Valerius who started as head of strategy in June is in charge of getting this done. Remember before around mid 2018 nobody but Tony and a few devs were part of the project. Sure Steve has been around for a while but apart from him nobody in a non development role for any period of time. The resources are now in place to actually get it decentralized, where as before tony and the devs didnt have time. Remember Byteball hit a market cap of like $800 million with a team of basically 5 people, and it did this twice, May 2017 odd and January 2018.

2. Distribution methods. Steem was the first time Byteball had ever incorporated a smart contract to lock airdropped funds for 1 year, and that only started in July. The signs are that this has gotten bytes into the hands of far more people than continually airdropping to bytes and btc holders like initially planned, 65,000 new wallets from that alone https://byteball.co/attestors

Similar distributions are planned for bigger platforms using the same format, but locking in a higher % of the funds into a contract as evidence shows it doesnt seem to affect people that much if they are getting it free anyway.

This should get bytes distributed amongst far more people than the vast majority of other projects

Sorry, but I don't think "out of Tony's hands" is anywhere close to decentralized. There's no concrete plans except have the byteball foundation run one or two, right? So they won't technically be run by the same person, just run by a foundation started by that person. If that happens plus a few more nodes are run by people within the project, I don't think that really changes the situation in any meaningful way.

spreadcoin is the most decentralized coin out there because it has no pools minning. it used to be on the 100 on marketcap.
it is now 769 because of the same problem that byteball have, lack of liquidity.

How in the earth we want mass adoption if the one only way to buy bytes is through bittrex.

zencash does not have a wallet, but they manege to be listed in more exchages than bittrex. zencash is more liquid and it is 69 on market cap. zencash 0 innovation.

Lord Tony, you have the best crypto ball out of the crypto world. Best innovation, best wallet, etc.

For people able to adopt a coin, shoud be able to buy and sell more easy and quickly.

How can we adopt a coin if the only way to sell or buy bytes is through bittrex?

With byteball we want to get ride off miners, exchages, speculator, and with this prices, byteball look like a falling knife, loosing its community.

byteball is listed on other exchanges than bittrex

I agree more would be better but its not the main priority right now, there are various ways to buy and sell
meterse
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

Steem users please remember to safeguard your Byteball wallets.

Thanks to Casper Niebe of Byteball for continuing to do the work of 3 men at once!

https://steemit.com/airdrop/@jibupune/i-got-back-my-byteball-wallet-after-crashing-and-fullbackup-file-doesn-t-respond
Punqtured

Activity: 29
Merit: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
Merited by tonych (10), LoyceV (1), meterse (1)

For widespread adoption to non-crypto people, trading on an exchange is definitely not the way to go, agreed.
But with the in-wallet "Buy bytes with Visa/MasterCard"-bot that's exactly what is being addressed. Instead of having users jump through a million hoops to acquire Bytes, they can simply flash their credit card directly within the wallet and purchase Bytes. If that's not directly addressing the issue you raise, I don't know what would be.

The one missing link to complete the value chain is fiat off-ramps allowing merchants to instantly convert Bytes to their respective fiat that they need for operation costs and stock. While it's not integrated in a bot or fully automated yet, initiatives like the Capybara Exchange in Venezuela does a great job in providing a relatively easy off-ramp. A second similar off-ramp is under way in Nigeria too.

There are projects in top-100 that are completely abandoned. No developers, no activity, no innovation, no adoption, nothing. Only speculation. People could just as well speculate in tulips or small bags of gravel. I would be hesitant to use position on Coinmarketcap for anything remotely related to adoption and widespread use.

Agreed - that's exactly what the in-wallet integration with Visa/MasterCard provides in terms of buying. Selling is a bit more tricky, but it's definitely on the radar as something that has to be solved. Only by providing a solution covering the full value chain all the way from customer to merchants and potentially to manufacturers will a coin have the potential to disrupt the market for commerce. Need I remind people, that the overarching goal of Byteball, is to become the preferred platform for commerce? Yet - progress is slow and often intertwined with loads of legal stuff, negotiations dragging on for ages as well as finding potential entry points in existing markets.

Indeed - fortunately Byteball isn't the only participant in that prayer.

Here I must disagree. There has been a quite significant change of "regulars" in the community. But my own personal view on that is, that it proved the point of changing focus on airdrops was the right decision. Previous "regulars" stuck around until the stream of free money stopped and immediately left. If they had been involved in actual projects aiming to promote the platform or in other ways had started actively engaging in the project, they wouldn't have left. There are a few old-timers still left, but if you take a quick look on activity on Slack, it's quite obvious that those left are those who have actively taken a stance and decided to not just sit back and wait to get rich and watch others do all the work.

What a lot of people fail to understand is, that it takes so little effort to actively make a difference. So it's mindblowingly stupid that investors spending time writing long whiny posts here, on Slack or anywhere else, doesn't instead spend that time actively doing something productive. I can't imagine how unsatisfying it must be to just be sitting on one's ass just pointing out things that has to be done, preferably yesterday.

Even the smallest effort does make a difference. I know everyone on the core team is running 120% to keep the pace of the development of this project. We should be thankful for that and provide whatever help we can to make even more things happen.

Just my 2 cents - now back to doing actual work for the project ;-)
Alcibiades Agnes

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:07:17 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 02:16:18 PM by Alcibiades Agnes

Let me put this way, those "illiquid coin exchange" are good for filling the content of a website. Yes you can buy a few bytes and store it, and pray for the price to up one day and sell it.
Byteball has more usefulness than that. Byteball can be the finance crypto instrument prefered choice. It can be deeply integrated with other coin, and give the market the price stability that is needed. But Byteball needs LIQUIDITY.

Let me give you only "one example":
I have 10 Ethereum coins that cost me 300 USD each, and I want insured it against any price drop, because I don't want to loose money or risk my holding, I can go binary ball and buy an insurance from 1 to 5 hours. Two situation will happen:
1. the price of ethereum goes up, I loose the binary insurance BUT I win with ethereum in price. I sell ethereum and buy again insurance.
2. The price of ethereum goes down, I won the binary "insurance" sell it and buy ethereum back again.
Conclusion: the value of the ethereum holding in my portfolio stay around 3000 usd.

The model works better if price of ethereum would be in bytes, and the insurance is for 24 hours, and better LIQUIDITY.

Why all prices of on binary ball are in USD or Bitcoin. Maybe is lack of bytes liquidity.

A petition to Binary Ball developer,

Can you please list another asset pair?
I think you are missing the most important pair

Can your list byteball_bitcoin pair on the Binary options trading?

I want insure my byteball holding, please.

If not, why not?

Thank for your responce.

For widespread adoption to non-crypto people, trading on an exchange is definitely not the way to go, agreed.
But with the in-wallet "Buy bytes with Visa/MasterCard"-bot that's exactly what is being addressed. Instead of having users jump through a million hoops to acquire Bytes, they can simply flash their credit card directly within the wallet and purchase Bytes. If that's not directly addressing the issue you raise, I don't know what would be.

The one missing link to complete the value chain is fiat off-ramps allowing merchants to instantly convert Bytes to their respective fiat that they need for operation costs and stock. While it's not integrated in a bot or fully automated yet, initiatives like the Capybara Exchange in Venezuela does a great job in providing a relatively easy off-ramp. A second similar off-ramp is under way in Nigeria too.

There are projects in top-100 that are completely abandoned. No developers, no activity, no innovation, no adoption, nothing. Only speculation. People could just as well speculate in tulips or small bags of gravel. I would be hesitant to use position on Coinmarketcap for anything remotely related to adoption and widespread use.

Agreed - that's exactly what the in-wallet integration with Visa/MasterCard provides in terms of buying. Selling is a bit more tricky, but it's definitely on the radar as something that has to be solved. Only by providing a solution covering the full value chain all the way from customer to merchants and potentially to manufacturers will a coin have the potential to disrupt the market for commerce. Need I remind people, that the overarching goal of Byteball, is to become the preferred platform for commerce? Yet - progress is slow and often intertwined with loads of legal stuff, negotiations dragging on for ages as well as finding potential entry points in existing markets.

Here I must disagree. There has been a quite significant change of "regulars" in the community. But my own personal view on that is, that it proved the point of changing focus on airdrops was the right decision. Previous "regulars" stuck around until the stream of free money stopped and immediately left. If they had been involved in actual projects aiming to promote the platform or in other ways had started actively engaging in the project, they wouldn't have left. There are a few old-timers still left, but if you take a quick look on activity on Slack, it's quite obvious that those left are those who have actively taken a stance and decided to not just sit back and wait to get rich and watch others do all the work.

What a lot of people fail to understand is, that it takes so little effort to actively make a difference. So it's mindblowingly stupid that investors spending time writing long whiny posts here, on Slack or anywhere else, doesn't instead spend that time actively doing something productive. I can't imagine how unsatisfying it must be to just be sitting on one's ass just pointing out things that has to be done, preferably yesterday.

Even the smallest effort does make a difference. I know everyone on the core team is running 120% to keep the pace of the development of this project. We should be thankful for that and provide whatever help we can to make even more things happen.

Alcibiades Agnes

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

Why you want to segregate speculator, they need a fast coin confirmation, a secure wallet, low transaction fee. Speculator needs liquidity, and byteball need transaction to be more faster. It is a win win. And with the help of Binary option trading bicoin and alt can reduce the volatility.

By the way tulips and small bags of gravel have more stable price than bitcoin, it can be sold for fiat around the world. People speculation is a dream on tulips, but a reallity on bitcoin and byteball.

meterse
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Let me put this way, those "illiquid coin exchange" are good for filling the content of a website. Yes you can buy a few bytes and store it, and pray for the price to up one day and sell it.
Byteball has more usefulness than that. Byteball can be the finance crypto instrument prefered choice. It can be deeply integrated with other coin, and give the market the price stability that is needed. But Byteball needs LIQUIDITY.

I have 10 Ethereum coins that cost me 300 USD each, and I want insured it against any price drop, because I don't want to loose money or risk my holding, I can go binary ball and buy an insurance from 1 to 5 hours. Two situation will happen:
1. the price of ethereum goes up, I loose the binary insurance BUT I win with ethereum in price. I sell ethereum and buy again insurance.
2. The price of ethereum goes down, I won the binary "insurance" sell it and buy ethereum back again.
Conclusion: the value of the ethereum holding in my portfolio stay around 3000 usd.

The model works better if price of ethereum would be in bytes, and the insurance is for 24 hours, and better LIQUIDITY.

Why all prices of on binary ball are in USD or Bitcoin. Maybe is lack of bytes liquidity.

If not, why not?

Thank for your responce.

you can ask on Slack, I am not the developer of binary balls
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

If not, why not?

Thank for your responce.

The low liquidity of Byteball would be a very easy way to manipulate a Byteball binary contract.
Quaglia

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Beyond Your Imagination

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

Usefullness is one of the main criteria. The other one is adoption rate. According to Metcalfe's law, the value of a network (cryptocurrencies are networks) is growing proportionally to the quantity of the nodes of the network (people with wallets are nodes in crypto). Distribution model is not important, but efficiency of distribution (so that the initial network is as big as possible) is quite important.
Guffy

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

What a scam gbyte red even when the whole market green
netbase

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Will this really work, untraceable payment.
altcoinb

Activity: 349
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

What a scam gbyte red even when the whole market green

ok, than leave this scam thread and buy doge Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 [989] 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: