Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

I think that if bitcoin still exicte after 20 years it will be the oficial devise for all the world and will be more organized and stable

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

Easy over 1 million dollars.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
bennyxv

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

It will be difficult to predict bitcoin 20 years from now but one thing I know for sure is that it has come to stay. I tripled my bitcoin within 36 hours on www.btcflame.com
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:59:01 PM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?
20 years is very long period to predict. And 1million dollar per bitcoin is impossible to achieve. We dont know if there will be bitcoin after 20years. It depends if bitcoin will still exist in that time maybe all countries had advance technologies and uses bitcoin for all kind of transactions.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

What we have witnessed this year in the performance of bitcoin is a clear example of how difficult it is to predict the behavior of an asset as novel as bitcoin in a certain period. At this point in 2017 not even the most optimistic bitcoiners would have imagined a bitcoin price touching the $20,000 line. Therefore it seems to me an absolutely impossible mission to predict the future of bitcoin in such a long term, and even more so with the countless advances that are being generated in digital technology and the restrictive legislations that will begin to emerge around the use of cryptocurrencies in the world.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:01:48 PM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?
It has only been 1 year since this thread was created and look how high the price has become,
Let's see how will the next 19 years would do and how much would 1 bitcoin be worth when that time comes.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

What we have witnessed this year in the performance of bitcoin is a clear example of how difficult it is to predict the behavior of an asset as novel as bitcoin in a certain period. At this point in 2017 not even the most optimistic bitcoiners would have imagined a bitcoin price touching the $20,000 line. Therefore it seems to me an absolutely impossible mission to predict the future of bitcoin in such a long term, and even more so with the countless advances that are being generated in digital technology and the restrictive legislations that will begin to emerge around the use of cryptocurrencies in the world.

Being in this kind of trading is very unpredictable, who would have imagine that bitcoin will be this popular and that its price would rice as this high? Maybe 20 years from now would be for different from what bitcoin is today. The point is that, it is right that we, who have invested in this digital currency had made the right choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

Being in this kind of trading is very unpredictable, who would have imagine that bitcoin will be this popular and that its price would rice as this high? Maybe 20 years from now would be for different from what bitcoin is today. The point is that, it is right that we, who have invested in this digital currency had made the right choice.

From that point of view many didnt think it will be like this with bitcoin price. Why is that that price is so high with no intese of stoping that is something else, that believe no many have good or right answer. And right on that who invested now in 20 years he will have huge whelt on him to balance or invest to maybe something different maybe we will have some new comer then that will try to take out bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

I think bitcoin 20 years from now is the demand of 1bitcoin equivalent to 10 or 50million pesos to 2615500.000 US Dollar, Because now 2017 the money is over 1million Pesos to 1 bitcoin so bitcoin every year increase the currency of bitcoin.

The real price of bitcoin is still not really that high, you are just saying that the price of bitcoin is at 1M in PHP is because of the additionals. Of course if you will be selling bitcoin you must have some good profit out of it right? And I think reaching million even hundred of thousand bitcoin have a low possibility since there are a lot of development to be done so it will be ready.
Yes you have made a good estimation about the future of bitcoin what I think no one could predict the expected change an year before, bitcoin increases in price proved all negative claims false. They way I am seeing the future of bitcoin I think its success rate is unpredictable and once again it will be above the current expectation of all what the people are predicting about it.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

20 years is very long period to predict. And 1million dollar per bitcoin is impossible to achieve. We dont know if there will be bitcoin after 20years. It depends if bitcoin will still exist in that time maybe all countries had advance technologies and uses bitcoin for all kind of transactions.
- Sure, $ 1 million is too big, bitcoin can not be achieved, however, the value of bitcoin after 20 years will increase dramatically because it is developing very strongly, now is not the peak of it, it still has a broad future ahead, the future of bitcoin is very bright. From the current data and trend analysis, bitcoin will still exist in the future, so Bitcoin will disappear is something that we do not need to care about, but I believe that with the development of technology, bitcoin will face some strong competitors, hopefully bitcoin still hold its position.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:54:35 PM

Nobody can know what will happen with  bitcoin after 20 years. People can only guess. Show me the person who can say what happens with bitcoin in 1 year! I think Bitcoin is a riddle of the 21st century.
Yes that is really a bit gime and now one can say anything in so much advance, but my own opinion is that bitcoin will remain sa number one currency and will surely stay for ever and hopefully that its price will be trading above 50000$ after 20 years.
Ponzi Shame

Activity: 154
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

20 years again is still long time, I can't imagine bitcoin, but I estimate bitcoin 20 years again will be replaced with a better money system, the same as Paypal which is now starting to be abandoned.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:12:49 AM

Nobody can know what will happen with  bitcoin after 20 years. People can only guess. Show me the person who can say what happens with bitcoin in 1 year! I think Bitcoin is a riddle of the 21st century.

All we gonna do is always think about on what happen with the bitcoin in coming 20 years from now, No one can guess on that in what happen coming in 20 years of bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:27:25 AM

Bitcoin will be over a million in 20years. Mass adoption and usage everywhere! Fiat no longer being the most trusted currency... thats my dream!
Nice dream, I would say. But bitcoin will have a capacity of 21 million and by that time I think it will be over. The day bitcoin will hit the 21 million, that will be the day when the strength of the bitcoin will start getting stronger and stronger.

Fiat currency will surely lose a lot of worth as the person with cash or card is more vulnerable than the cashless person. So the world is moving towards more secure option and crypto currencies are ensuring this.
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:02 PM

I think that bitkoyn can not survive to 20 years, a maximum, maybe, only in 8 years. Security and government prohibition is the main factor that causes bitcoins not to survive for a long time.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:37:40 AM

Based on the actions and performance in this year, there is a great possibility that they become more successful in future.
If the company of bitcoin maintains who they are and become consistent on what are they doing there is no such impossible thing that they cannot achieve in future.
wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

after 20 year new new crytocurrency will replace bitcoin "Bitcoincash or ETH".

also Hashgraph it will replace Blockchain and will know new coins.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency in the world, I hope that will happen before I die..

Bitcoin will be mainstream by next 20 years but i am not sure if half of us will be alive by that time. I think people who are 35+ today in age may not be alive to see that day when bitcoin will be only currency of the world. For the price prospective, well no one can image what will be the price of bitcoin then. It is way to early to predict that.
GarryLouie

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:16:21 PM

No one can really say if what will happen to bitcoin 20 years from now so it is better to be prepared by having at least one of it for your future.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

BTC is one of the revolutions that is happening in the economy right now. For me, it is a product of modernization as we make the digital platform another resource in our lives.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: