Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:06:12 PM

who gives a fuck what their intentions are?
take it personally; they have fucked over each and every customer they ever had commit to buying from them.

Cry

ADD: is this to be the first blackmailing of the network?
"Keep your Neptune or we will mine with it ourselves and fuck your crypto-currency right up the arse"

Sounds about right.  It's not as painful killing off the Goose that lay the golden egg when you've got Millions in the bank.

and when *they* have been part of the cause of degrading the value of the whole thing themselves. it's the easy option, isn't it?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:08:54 PM

take it personally; they have fucked over each and every customer they ever had commit to buying from them.

Cry

"Keep your Neptune or we will mine with it ourselves and fuck your crypto-currency right up the arse"

Sounds about right.  It's not as painful killing off the Goose that lay the golden egg when you've got Millions in the bank.

and when *they* have been part of the cause of degrading the value of the whole thing themselves. it's the easy option, isn't it?

Aboslutely.  Hell, you can even predict how that scenario plays out for yourself with a fair amount of accuracy.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

Cry

"Keep your Neptune (pre-order) or we will mine with it ourselves and fuck your crypto-currency right up the arse"
Gox has that one wrapped up pretty tight, but close....

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:20:10 PM

Cry

"Keep your Neptune (pre-order) or we will mine with it ourselves and fuck your crypto-currency right up the arse"

sorry, talking in terms of mining, and controlling the network with the lions share, as opposed to just taking folks coins and keeping them - that's not blackmail, that's kidnap.  Wink

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:22:45 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:06:31 AM by Phoenix1969

Cry

sorry, talking in terms of mining, and controlling the network with the lions share, as opposed to just taking folks coins and keeping them - that's not blackmail, that's kidnap.  Wink
my bad....   Grin  
Keep those coins handy because our upgrade boards are bound to go fast... so fast we kept them all.
Here, buy a Neptune due in June, or a Titan due even later instead... oh, and if were late with Neptune, don't worry, we got you covered with the upgrade boards we were going to sell you probably maybe possibly ... but changed our minds...
*Meanwhile a KNC is featured as a huge success story over & over.... boasting a Hundred Million in revenue by June... "I can say with confidence ," he says .  June.. coincidentally the end of Q2... hmmmmm
HOW? because.......
By his own words: they are cashing in the coin made by the boards promised out to us on a daily basis...
" We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole
...and...   KNC Miner AB is based in Stockholm but has all of its revenues in dollars. Even when the company will charge you in bitcoin is careful to immediately switch the virtual currency to U.S. dollars , according to Sam Cole, who founded the company along with three Swedes.

Any customer NOT feeling used & abused yet?

It truly is the customer "Humiliation" batch, "Appreciation" got lost in translation somewhere.
I think they initially had good intentions, but Greed took over.
Every moment they keep silent on Neptune progress and their intentions with Boden, is more evidence of this.
My guess is that now that the Boden facility is crankin' so much money over, they want as many Neptune refunds as possible.
Sincerely, KNC Fanboy shill of the century.

3 million US dollars a day...  *I'm going to be ill.*
 No wonder the price of BTC is taking a dive. They are a HUGE part of that, probably more so than China's antics... "Network Protection" my ass! *They are literally destroying the network... Raise the diff, dump all the coin.... and again and again and again. Where will it stop?
okay, I'm vented... aaaah  just a bit of steam tooting from my ears and arse....Friggin masterminds I tell ya... masterminds....
New addition to Websters International on "Gull-able"....Phoenix, and "KNC customers of the CA batch", "I've been KNC'd"... a step away from BFL'd, but that's trademarked already.
I used to be proud to wear my knc t-shirt. I truly cherished it. Those days are over.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:00:16 PM

Sure, so they could have sold the 10% as they went and been guaranteed fiat gains, or could have held on speculation and lost half what they could've had.

I don't think it's a very solid assumption to think that they're happy enough with $450k to the extend that they'd gamble with 10%, at least not after going out to create the largest private mining farm on the face of the earth.

Why would the gov put the clamp on KnC? They are making money and it's a win win situation.

Who's making money, the Gov?  The Gov isn't out to make money, it's out for Control.

Well just because they have the largest private mining farm they can afford to gamble 5%-10%-any%. Being greedy isn't the only/single reason to create the largest private mining farm. I think they did it because it was a challenge for them, because they are geeky and every geek dreams to have a DC, because they could, because they wanted to beat the competition(bitfury) and so on. There are many more reasons beside the money to do this.

Good luck to the Gov trying to clam their DC. No legal terms yet for that and if they impose it they can just move the boards to Iceland. Job done.

you guys don't understand whale logic...  if they sell that last 10% of coins they push the price farther down..  if they ever wish to go speculative they would stop selling all 100% of production, do the accumulation bot dance, then stop selling completely and drive the price up

they don't have to 'speculate' like the common folk do when you are big enough to move markets

right now it is the prisoner dilemma that I thought regular miners would do last fall but I didn't see how much of peons we were... but the big boys have shown this and rush to sell before the next

there is no reason for the big boys to not dump until there are only a few major players left and then come to an 'OPEC or London Gold Fix' type agreement to not sell below a certain price

any long time holders will have to weather a brutal storm if they want to cash out after they bring the price up..  those new big players will be sure to know how large of the bitcoin % they own before they take the price back up

and of course nothing goes back up unless their is still a public demand to sell to.  that is also why it is best for them to dump 100% now. 

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

you guys don't understand whale logic...  if they sell that last 10% of coins they push the price farther down..  if they ever wish to go speculative they would stop selling all 100% of production, do the accumulation bot dance, then stop selling completely and drive the price up

If that's the case then there's no need to keep the sustained sell pressure on the market at all, just stop selling and let the market rally.  It's probably easier to unload during rally sentiment then it is in a bear market.  Shit, in reality, for all we know KnC isn't even selling on the open market, but OTC to large scale investors like Loaded or SecondMarket.

they don't have to 'speculate' like the common folk do when you are big enough to move markets

right now it is the prisoner dilemma that I thought regular miners would do last fall but I didn't see how much of peons we were... but the big boys have shown this and rush to sell before the next

Then what's our mutually beneficial option here?  What were you expecting regular miners to do last fall?  

there is no reason for the big boys to not dump until there are only a few major players left and then come to an 'OPEC or London Gold Fix' type agreement to not sell below a certain price

any long time holders will have to weather a brutal storm if they want to cash out after they bring the price up..  those new big players will be sure to know how large of the bitcoin % they own before they take the price back up

Dumping until there are no other players left can't happen because it will destroy...

and of course nothing goes back up unless their is still a public demand to sell to.  that is also why it is best for them to dump 100% now.  

FTR, when I say can't I don't mean in the literal sense.  I wonder if the big farms squeeze the little guys a little too tight if they won't retaliate and take the whole thing down with them.  Imagine the damage a few reputable people and the news outlets could do if the mining network were painted to be compromised by one or two major players...  It wouldn't be the first time someone cut off their nose to spite their face.

DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:54:09 PM

If that's the case then there's no need to keep the sustained sell pressure on the market at all, just stop selling and let the market rally.  It's probably easier to unload during rally sentiment then it is in a bear market.  Shit, in reality, for all we know KnC isn't even selling on the open market, but OTC to large scale investors like Loaded or SecondMarket.

They are minting coin each day for cash in hand.  Since they are a whale, they can always buy more coins back than what they had if they feel it is time for a run up. Why hold coin at $500 or $400 or $300 if you are a large part of the reason for the price swing?  Who is going to step in and out buy their selling each day for as long as they are pumping out coins?

Most of this 'wide adoption' in bitcoin marketplaces are just more rapid dumping as merchants dump on coinbase and bitpay and then they have to balance their ledger by dumping on exchanges or private investors.  Bitcoin is being touted for cheaper tx fees where people use it, not hold as a store of value.  So how many private investors are there to soak up all this selling of past runup profit taking and current mining of datahalls?

Then what's our mutually beneficial option here?  What were you expecting regular miners to do last fall?  

I thought regular miners that put up X amount to buy miners were going to sell as fast as they mined to secure most of their expense in fear that other miners might have more sell pressure than they do so as to have their own prisoner dilemma...  I was one of those that only kept a handful on hand and sold into the rise from Oct till now.  But as it turned out, many small miners had less pressure to sell than what we see now as huge mining outfits have huge expenses that aren't worth risking their investment..  remember these mining company mining halls have a much smaller cost-basis per coin than retail miners

Dumping until there are no other players left can't happen because it will destroy...

I didn't say no other players left... but reduced to a few big ones which is like OPEC and any other cartel.. remember the music industry getting busted on price fixing as well?

FTR, when I say can't I don't mean in the literal sense.  I wonder if the big farms squeeze the little guys a little too tight if they won't retaliate and take the whole thing down with them.  Imagine the damage a few reputable people and the news outlets could do if the mining network were painted to be compromised by one or two major players...  It wouldn't be the first time someone cut off their nose to spite their face.

'take it down with them'  also goes into the thinking of selling today for sure profit and then if there is an environment to build a cartel of price fixing into a wanting public, then they will be part of that rise as well

that is the part you missed, they can't miss the bus on a price hike since they have too large of a say if and when that bus ever leaves

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:10:56 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 01:33:38 AM by Searing

I ordered a neptune from kncminer.cn.
They do not allow refund......

hmmm...you may want to check with www.kncminer.com and see what they think of that ...can resellers do this?
At least you could get a firm answer from customer support at knc ..worth a shot

Searing

Does Sweden allow class-action lawsuits? From what I understand, the Swedes can come down pretty hard on people for fraudulent claims, ie. "We will never mine with more the 5% of what we....Oh wait, welcome to the largest BTC mining farm in the world!

I haven't been paying attention for the past 300 pages, so I'm not sure if this has been discussed here.

yeah they would just claim the 5% was a statement of intent....not a contractual obligation...look at BFL and all the promises they made...so it will go nowhere...they will simply state they were "responding to market conditions" and quite frankly as weird ad market conditions are any hard core business type guy that is now with the Swedish equiv that supervises such stuff in gov't would go "yep they went where the money goes...out of mnfg" and they'd get a pass anyway imho

Searing

(i also asked for refund for my 1st Monarch, 1 Monarch order left)

That could have been a bad move, depending on order date if you're not up to speed on latest bonus plan.... but if tail end of the "full price" orders and at head of the reduced price orders, would maybe make sense.

i got an email from bfl saying i'm getting a refund ...i expect after BTC has gone nuts and irs in usa stuff bfl will now send a follow up email saying "nevermind" and i'll still get a brick

also could you get refunds on KNC's LAST order they offered and subsequently pulled ie not CA order and not Batch 1 but seems to me batch 2 you could not get a refund....just wondering if as of batch 2 neptunes they stop'd giving refunds

just wondering (not sure why it bugs me ...I never ordered from the last batch)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:03:38 AM

I cant help but feel aggravated knowing that every day that passes, that Boden cloud grows, as does the amount of BTC they cash out daily, while driving the difficulty up, and driving the price further into the DIRT for the rest of us "Appreciated" customers, and the entire Bitcoin community.

Three fricking million a day.
And here we sit....      waiting. 
Waiting for our Neptunes
Waiting for Plan B
Waiting for a speck of news on Neptune

While they are boasting to the press about getting rich on our Jupiter boards...  UUUuugggh!

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:37:43 AM

I cant help but feel aggravated knowing that every day that passes, that Boden cloud grows, as does the amount of BTC they cash out daily, while driving the difficulty up, and driving the price further into the DIRT for the rest of us "Appreciated" customers, and the entire Bitcoin community.

Waiting for our Neptunes
Waiting for Plan B

While they are boasting to the press about getting rich on our Jupiter boards...  UUUuugggh!

So as someone who doesn't frequent this thread often, does KNC even bother to show their faces or communicate with customers anymore besides processing refunds? 
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:42:29 AM

And here we sit....      waiting.  
Waiting for our Neptunes
Waiting for Plan B

While they are boasting to the press about getting rich on our Jupiter boards...  UUUuugggh!

So as someone who doesn't frequent this thread often, does KNC even bother to show their faces or communicate with customers anymore besides processing refunds?  
nope

But hey do have time to boast to the press about getting rich on our Jupiter boards

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:46:58 AM

Well I must admit I think that this is the longest thread on the forums and I would be hardpressed to find another longer one
But what do you guys talk about for 1600 pages

Waiting for our Neptunes
Waiting for Plan B

nope

But hey do have time to boast to the press about getting rich on our Jupiter boards

That seems annoying

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:17:31 AM

anyone interested in purchasing a first batch Neptune? For more than the refund value. Just on the fence about keeping it or asking for a refund.
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
raskul

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:47:05 AM

anyone interested in purchasing a first batch Neptune? For more than the refund value. Just on the fence about keeping it or asking for a refund.
Regards,
Brian

20nm?
no thanks.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:58:00 AM

Regards,
Brian
  ...    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:10:08 AM

Regards,
Brian
  ...    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

okay gotcha Smiley

Avalanche is a must own
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:16:39 AM

I'll never forget this line.....   " We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole.

Said just like they think they are doing us a favor with those boards they taunted us with.
While sucking the entire network's wealth dry.
Such a chore "Breaking" the coin yourselves... "Serving" 3 mil a day... Thank you so much.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:19:02 AM

I'll never forget this line.....   " We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole.

Said just like they think they are doing us a favor with those boards they taunted us with.
Such a chore "Breaking" the coin yourselves... Thank you so much.

How long do you think it will take them to setup another farm, only filled with Titan's?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:24:16 AM

I'll never forget this line.....   " We are serving more than three million dollars a day to resell the bitcoin we break ourselves," said Sam Cole.

Such a chore "Breaking" the coin yourselves... Thank you so much.

How long do you think it will take them to setup another farm, only filled with Titan's?

Probably a week or two.

Interesting how KNC could execute a 51% attack on the entire scrypt network with only a few million dollars. Looks like the whole purpose of scrypt (resisting asics) has failed.
Pages: « 1 ... 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 [1592] 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: