Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 07:39:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3008885 times)
bruiser

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:39:07 AM

Indicators show we're heading to $265.

You too have a magic crystal ball?

Mine said we are heading towards $2000

It could be $4000-6000 by the end of the year.  For now we are on a serious downtrend.  Read some technical analysis (TA).

Don't panic.  Scoop for as much as you can before Wall Street does.

lol, you just started trading this week didn't you?

I used to do options trading and commodities for a living, I'll tell you right now that TA might be slightly useful but flipping a coin would probably have about the same expected outcome over time. TA never tells the whole picture until it is too late. It is easy for you to go back and draw marks on a chart from a week ago and state how the "Golden horsecock shooting star pattern held! THIS IS A DEFINITE BUY!". It's 100% about informational advantage (or, disadvantage) and trading with said advantages over your peers. BTC is so disruptive and young that it will be news, rumor, and development driven. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiuness

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:24:35 AM

15 Days now, and they refuse the refund... I thought they where better, but i guess not.

Also my friend received BTC instead of $ without even requesting it, but let's say that is personal preference on their part.
I noticed they don't answer any of my mails. Guess they don't want to

KnC was a nice ideea

=

▒▓▓████████▓▓▒                   
            ▒▓█████████████████████▒             
         ▒█████████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████████▓
       ▓██████▓▒                 ▓██████▓         
     ▒█████▓                        ▓█████▓         
    █████▓████████████████████████████▓█████▒         
  ▒█████                                ▓████▒       
  ████▓                                  ▓████▒       
 ▓████                                    ▓████▒                                                           
▓████                             █▓▓▓▓    ████▓                    ▓██                               ▓████                   
████▓                             █▓▓▓     ▓███▓                    ███▓                              ▓███▓
████▒                          ▓█ █▓      ▓████                    ███▓                                   
████▒          █▓█ ▓         █▓            ▓████       ░▒▓▓█▓▓▓▒    ███▓  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░    ▒▓▓▓▒  ▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░
████▓        ██     █▓    █▓█              ▓████     ▒█████▓▓████▓  ███▓▓███▓██████▒  ▒████▓▓▓▓████▒  ▒███▒  ███▓▓███▓█████▓
▓██████████▓▓█████████▓▒▒▓▓████████████████████▓    ▓███░░    ░▓██▓ ████▓░     ░▓███  ▒▓▓▒░    ░▓███  ▒███▒  ████▓      ▒███▓
 ████▓  █▓█                              ▒████     ███▒            ███▓░       ▒███     ░░░░░░░▒███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
 ▒████▓▓                                 ▒████▓     ███▒            ███▓        ░███ ░▒▓████████████  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
  ▓████▓                                ▒████▓      ███▒            ███▓        ░███ ▓███▒░     ▒███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓ 
   ▒█████▒                             █████▓       ▓███░      ▒███ ███▓        ░███ ▓██▓░     ░▓███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓ 
    ▒█████▓▒                         ██████         ░▓███▓▒▒▒▒▓███▓ ███▓        ░███  ████▒░░░▒█████  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
      ▒██████▓                    ▒██████▓             ░▓███████▓▒   ███▓        ░███  ░▒██████▓▒░███░ ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
        ▒████████▓▒          ▒▓██████████▓
           ▒████████████████████████▓██████▒
              ▒▒▓██████████████▓▓     ▒█████▓░
                                        ▒████▓▒
                                          ▓████▒
                                           ▒█████
                                             ▓████▓
                                               ████▓▒
                                                ▒████▓
                                                  ▓███

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
     Decentralized Marketing and Advertising Platform     
[] Ease of use and Flexibility [] Excellent value proposition [] Data privacy and security
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Telegram Reddit
Twitter     ■ANN thread
Facebook
Whitepaper
xstr8guy

Activity: 784

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:29:26 AM

Indicators show we're heading to $265.

You too have a magic crystal ball?

Mine said we are heading towards $2000

Just my kind of luck... buy at $2000 and sell at $265, lol. I'll leave trading to people with more analytical minds than my own.

I'll probably just keep hashing away and dumping my BTC earnings back into gear until there's zero return. They're going to have to be hosted rigs from this point forward though. It not even May and my A/C is running 24/7. It's going to be a long hot summer and my FrankenJup and Monarchs aren't even here yet.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:33:07 AM

same here
a lots of email
not answering

donation for my english lesson

btc adress

1ALEoQMkQ1Pd5TedE2uc876kHF4KDC5haD
qiuness

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

Apr 23 12:34

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in reply. Thanks for providing your bank details for the refund of your order. If you would like you can also have the refund processed in BTC. If you would like to have the order refunded in BTC please provide us with your wallet address and we will process the refund for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Med vänlig hälsning

Keith Gurnett

E2A - I requested cash again

What the Fuck?

I asked them for bitcoin 15 days ago, they said only in special circumstances will they payout btc to customers.

Even if 2 weeks before me they refunded btc to a friend of mine.

Now o see today they are offering btc again, even though I specifically asked for btc.

Why can't they be people for once. I mean, I am sure they are not overwhelmed with refunds and that is the reason I have to wait.

I'm sick to my stomach to say they are only a  nudge better then BFL

I called now and they said I'll receive a response from them today... I wonder

=

▒▓▓████████▓▓▒                   
            ▒▓█████████████████████▒             
▓████                             █▓▓▓▓    ████▓                    ▓██                               ▓████                   
████▓                             █▓▓▓     ▓███▓                    ███▓                              ▓███▓
████▒          █▓█ ▓         █▓            ▓████       ░▒▓▓█▓▓▓▒    ███▓  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░    ▒▓▓▓▒  ▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░
████▓        ██     █▓    █▓█              ▓████     ▒█████▓▓████▓  ███▓▓███▓██████▒  ▒████▓▓▓▓████▒  ▒███▒  ███▓▓███▓█████▓
▓██████████▓▓█████████▓▒▒▓▓████████████████████▓    ▓███░░    ░▓██▓ ████▓░     ░▓███  ▒▓▓▒░    ░▓███  ▒███▒  ████▓      ▒███▓
 ████▓  █▓█                              ▒████     ███▒            ███▓░       ▒███     ░░░░░░░▒███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
 ▒████▓▓                                 ▒████▓     ███▒            ███▓        ░███ ░▒▓████████████  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
  ▓████▓                                ▒████▓      ███▒            ███▓        ░███ ▓███▒░     ▒███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓ 
   ▒█████▒                             █████▓       ▓███░      ▒███ ███▓        ░███ ▓██▓░     ░▓███  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓ 
    ▒█████▓▒                         ██████         ░▓███▓▒▒▒▒▓███▓ ███▓        ░███  ████▒░░░▒█████  ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
      ▒██████▓                    ▒██████▓             ░▓███████▓▒   ███▓        ░███  ░▒██████▓▒░███░ ▒███▒  ███▓        ▓██▓
                                        ▒████▓▒
                                          ▓████▒
                                           ▒█████
                                             ▓████▓
                                               ████▓▒
                                                ▒████▓
                                                  ▓███

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
[] Ease of use and Flexibility [] Excellent value proposition [] Data privacy and security
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Telegram Reddit
Twitter     ■ANN thread
Facebook
Whitepaper
merv77

Activity: 476

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:57:15 PM

Apr 23 12:34

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in reply. Thanks for providing your bank details for the refund of your order. If you would like you can also have the refund processed in BTC. If you would like to have the order refunded in BTC please provide us with your wallet address and we will process the refund for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Med vänlig hälsning

Keith Gurnett

E2A - I requested cash again

I've also been waiting for Neptune refund and I have just sent them an email asking them if they'd like to refund in BTC instead.

I'll see what they reply.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1117

First Blood + ChainLink

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:15:22 PM

Same thing for me regarding the refund process. My question is, if they send BTC will it be for the original price in USD? About $10,166 or the original amount of about BTC (Was about 10.5 BTC).
Regards,
Brian

I'm assuming it will be USD in BTC prices. But those who have gotten a refund in BTC, please chime In.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Bitrated user: Vagnavs.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:16:58 PM

Of course not you
Will receive 20 btc
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:18:14 PM

Same thing for me regarding the refund process. My question is, if they send BTC will it be for the original price in USD? About $10,166 or the original amount of about BTC (Was about 10.5 BTC).
Regards,
Brian

That is the $10K question isn't it.  Wink

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Doge-dealer

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

What a joke just called knc miner and since i live in sweden i got some extra details and she said the price is 12600=$ for the titan with taxes WTF i had 10k in mind but this shit is too much. Lets not even start about the delivery which they said will be when they themselves get the product? I though these guy were making it themselves or are they waiting for a chinese outsourcer to ship the crap to them so they can sell further.

I Sell Dogecoins 24/7 Just Pm Me For Purchase
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1117

First Blood + ChainLink

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:28:07 PM

What a joke just called knc miner and since i live in sweden i got some extra details and she said the price is 12600=$ for the titan with taxes WTF i had 10k in mind but this shit is too much. Lets not even start about the delivery which they said will be when they themselves get the product? I though these guy were making it themselves or are they waiting for a chinese outsourcer to ship the crap to them so they can sell further.

Isn't it normal to be charged an additional tax? 6% here in the US.  Sounds like being charged VAT..

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Bitrated user: Vagnavs.
faetos

Activity: 582

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:40:37 PM

With all the talk of refunds does anyone have an active order with them anymore?
qiuness

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:05:10 PM

I guess this says it all. Basically if THEY want, you'll get your money :

Please also note that according to our terms and conditions: https://www.kncminer.com/pages/tandc which must be accepted before placing an order, we are not obligated to provide refunds, they are offered as a goodwill gesture.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards  |
Med vänlig hälsning

Keith Gurnett

=

▒▓▓████████▓▓▒                   
            ▒▓█████████████████████▒             
                                        ▒████▓▒
                                          ▓████▒
                                           ▒█████
                                             ▓████▓
                                               ████▓▒
                                                ▒████▓
                                                  ▓███

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Telegram Reddit
Twitter     ■ANN thread
Facebook
Whitepaper
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:29:30 PM

I guess this says it all. Basically if THEY want, you'll get your money :

Please also note that according to our terms and conditions: https://www.kncminer.com/pages/tandc which must be accepted before placing an order, we are not obligated to provide refunds, they are offered as a goodwill gesture.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards  |
Med vänlig hälsning

Keith Gurnett

Oh really? Now this is new...

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
NetTime

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:46:49 PM

In the same boat, waiting a week now for my refund they agreed to issue in BTC and now no response to e-mails.  Fuck these guys so bad.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:47:49 PM

In the same boat, waiting a week now for my refund they agreed to issue in BTC and now no response to e-mails.  Fuck these guys so bad.

perhaps they've joined forces with hashfast to share the forthcoming legal fees.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
btc_uzr

let's have some fun

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:56:57 PM

Guess that's their "2014's over-delivery".
When you think NOW they have finally reached the bottom of their honesty, then they over-deliver and show you there's still much room below the current mark..

!! File Complaints Against KnCMiner NOW !!
..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
qiuness

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

Thanks to Edgar, I pushes for BTC refund, and from a once "it's only possible in special occasions"  I was offered a BTC refund.

Please do not missread already payed out with still in the waiting queue. I just hope they will transfer them before the price hits 1000 $ again.

I also called them and left feedback, that all this secrecy and lack of transparency will only lead to speculation an worse conspiracy theories.

Since I joined the bitxatm team as marketing manager, I swore that I will use BFL and now kncminer as examples of how not to treat customers.

I hope all turns out well in the end.

=

▒▓▓████████▓▓▒                   
            ▒▓█████████████████████▒             
                                        ▒████▓▒
                                          ▓████▒
                                           ▒█████
                                             ▓████▓
                                               ████▓▒
                                                ▒████▓
                                                  ▓███

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Telegram Reddit
Twitter     ■ANN thread
Facebook
Whitepaper
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:05:43 PM

Well they said they will refund in 7-10 business days so that may explain the delay, but it's still stupid to have to wait 10 working days when they were mining 500k$ per day.

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
raskul

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:08:48 PM

In the same boat, waiting a week now for my refund they agreed to issue in BTC and now no response to e-mails.  Fuck these guys so bad.

Well they said they will refund in 7-10 business days so that may explain the delay, but it's still stupid to have to wait 10 working days when they were mining 500k$ per day.

This. a pisstake - they are not short of the cash, or the BTC - I have friends who are adamant that they are keeping their neptune orders... i think in some vague hope that they will become magical 6TH/s unicorns. For my friends sake, i hope they get what they want but it just doesn't look very likely. What might even 6TH/s get you, in september...

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: « 1 ... 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 [1630] 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.