Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 [1982] 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:57:41 AM

Is it time for Mini Titan Batch 2 customers to consider forming a class action lawsuit against KnCMiner? Batch 1 finished shipping last year. We are well beyond the advertised time frame for delivery of batch 2. Has KnCMiner engaged in deceptive advertising? 

They have been decieveing You from the beginning. I paid for my titan OVER 10 MONTHS AGO!!! It was middle of march. Its 21st january here and I STILL dont have a fully working titan!!!

I hate scammers. Atleast BFL jalapeno made its money back in two weeks, even tho I waited it for long time and their singles made some back also. KNC titan will never make back even 25%.

So this is where the bfl shills are! Pure bullshit

I bought 3 jalapeno, prob a week apart each.   Each roied before a new one arrived.  I was lucky, I also had a mini rig early, made lots of money....could have, prob should have made alot more...fkn bfl....I want those fuckers to go to jail too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:30:17 PM

Did you know, there were NO broken Titans shipped at all?!

Keith

I can assure you that [..] all miners left our factory capable of achieving the 300 Mhs + as specified.

Keith

We have a test report for each miner which we can provide if requested, it shows the serial number for each cube and the number of active working cores at the time of testing.

..and further it's only the same guys complaining over and over, there are no problems with the Titans!

The evidence doesn't stack up given the number of customers who are returning RMA replacements to you.
Keith

Your evidence being a number of posts on this forum? which if you look closely are mainly by the same people/usernames over and over.

Cheesy KnC obviously lives in upside-down-land.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:52:12 PM

Keith

I can assure you that [..] all miners left our factory capable of achieving the 300 Mhs + as specified.

Absolutely. Fully capable - Once KnC had finally built the firmware needed for the product to function properly, which occurred some time around the end of November. Remind me again, when did Q3 end?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:03:00 PM

Keith

Absolutely. Fully capable - Once KnC had finally built the firmware needed for the product to function properly, which occurred some time around the end of November. Remind me again, when did Q3 end?

We wrote our own which got 2 of the 5 faulty cubes going for more than 30 seconds and the other 3 at least doing half of their supposed hashrate. We had 3 units so 9 cubes in total. Titans were worse than the Neptune's but even they were borked!

Again, like all other basic makers, KT was all about them getting farms. I hope they go the same way as cointerra. As for black arrow and bfl..... Hahahahahahahahahahaha unempathetic ass wipes like the controlling elietes of this world but they could only dream of been as powerful as them. Even after the botch job of JFK, titanic, 9/11.... Shit this list goes on a while!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:25:36 AM

Keith

We wrote our own which got 2 of the 5 faulty cubes going for more than 30 seconds and the other 3 at least doing half of their supposed hashrate. We had 3 units so 9 cubes in total. Titans were worse than the Neptune's but even they were borked!

Again, like all other basic makers, KT was all about them getting farms. I hope they go the same way as cointerra. As for black arrow and bfl..... Hahahahahahahahahahaha unempathetic ass wipes like the controlling elietes of this world but they could only dream of been as powerful as them. Even after the botch job of JFK, titanic, 9/11.... Shit this list goes on a while!

hmmm....wrote your own you state above is that firmware to replace the knc stuff from first release or are you using your own firmware? thanks .....just trying to follow along here

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
noddy2000

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:55:54 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 10:06:47 AM by noddy2000

Keith

hmmm....wrote your own you state above is that firmware to replace the knc stuff from first release or are you using your own firmware? thanks .....just trying to follow along here

Our own. I work for tmt first in the UK. Well..... Not much longer. Notice as gone in today as the new gm is a mason (I shit you not) and all the brains are leaving to start a new company. All within 6 months and this company as gone from innovative to dead as fast as you can say boo! Really sad tbh but hey oh. Thisnisnwhy in don't mind giving the name of the company now which I've kept hidden before. Fuck them! I've seen first hand how innovation in a company is killed by scum like JP Morgan and co! So quick as well!

Some of the cleverest,down to earth people I've ever met were assembled there and were all leaving now. The new gm is from amazon and the owner of the company is swanning about with no other than JP Morgan and co and tbh, you got a heads up here before he even knows the full extent of the best people leaving his company! While he's been fucking around thinking he got to where he was on his own and forgetting g who helped him their his company as fell to pieces! All in 6 months! Hang around with parasites though! This is what you get!

Back on subject, I did alot of the lower tech stuff and btc stuff as I've been in that since 2010 but the brains were 3 really talented individuals. 1 of which spoke 6 languages, over 80 computer languages from lebonon who as worked for press TV, helped with m-pesa in Kenya and is even a cleric! Its an honour to work with such people! They are the ones that have the solutions no one as out there. That's why the company could do things no one else could. In house home built solutions. No one else had the software because it was written in house! Well, was, its all leaving with them :-)

People don't realise how sick it all is, they won't even use their brain for critical thinking instead of filling it with shit! This world is a a rich mans trick! Since forever it seems as I can lead it all back to the romans at least! The Egyptians actually tbh! I don't need other peoples confirmation on this has I've done my own thinking! Something many people lack unfortunitly :-(

Alas, I am not alone though. Far from :-) theres still people fighting the good battle and until the last good man stops fighting, its not over! And I won't until my dieing breath :-)

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:29:21 PM

anyone see or use this?

https://github.com/KnCMiner/titan

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:19:47 PM

anyone see or use this?

nope not yet...maybe after the diff goes up 6% or so in 2 hrs...(or not...it is a minor fix if you are just doing LTC at the moment)

but what do I know it has been up a week or more and no announcement on knc forums or web site proper about it

they really really don't give a f*ck anymore imho

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 08:07:46 PM

anyone see or use this?

Yes and yes. I just upgraded to 1.96. I've been setting up my Titan to do automatic pool switching based on coin profitability and ran into some problems with the bfgminer rpc api in the old 1.14 release.  --api-allow W:0/0 actually works as expected now in 1.96.
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 09:22:06 PM

I read on here that some people weren't getting their RMA Cubes returned and my friend was worried when he sent in his. He said they fixed his cube within a day of arrival and just shipped it back via UPS all within a week. Bravo. He says he still has a little hope for those Bonus Neptunes.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:37:41 AM

Whe they will shipped batch 2

What the f......
noddy2000

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:45:32 AM

Whe they will shipped batch 2

What the f......

We thought when we got ours that there's a flaw with the chip which means major fuck up! Now batch 2 isn't going out either, were pretty certain there's a flaw in the design. You may never see batch 2! If the design is broke, its broke and that's back to square 1 basically! But they wouldn't tell their customers that. Hell, they say batch 1 is fine when we had 6 out of 9 cubes faulty and their firmware sucks! We rewrote it but that's not exactly easy for your average Joe. And no, we can't publish it because its a company I work for(soon to be leaving for new horizons away from JP Morgan and masonic ass wipes) and it only got 3 of the faulty cubes working a little better. There's something majorly wrong but people need to realise 20nm is stupid small and 14/16nm from Intel is yielding a whopping 3% increase for twice the cost of production! We've pushed silicon as far as it can go! And ass wipes at the top are stopping innovation! We shouldn't have really gone below 65, never mind 30 no less 20!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:56:24 PM

Good news for the many scammers that operate on these boards, KNC are hiring.

https://harveynash.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/567/KnCMiner-is-now-looking-for-a-COOStockholm-lan

Whilst it doesn't explicitly say so in the application, I'm certain that your current skills and lack of morals/ethics are just what they are looking for.

Good luck

EDIT: Hey Josh if you are reading this, you are a shoe in for the postion given that BFL is virtually dead seems great timing for you.

Tigggger
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:51:49 PM

More news.

Bonus netpune on the way and will arrive tomorrow.

Sadly for me, my original one was turned off as it costs more to run than it makes, so it's useless.

Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:08:28 PM

More news.

Bonus netpune on the way and will arrive tomorrow.

Sadly for me, my original one was turned off as it costs more to run than it makes, so it's useless.

Is this the first report of a bonus neptune in the wild?

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Tigggger
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:24:37 PM

I've not seen any, and I had one of the very first orders, hence why I thought people would be interested.

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:41:50 PM

I've not seen any, and I had one of the very first orders, hence why I thought people would be interested.

Is this a 2 for 1 bonus miner?  If so I have some very early orders as well.  Interesting.
Tigggger
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 05:48:51 PM

Is this a 2 for 1 bonus miner?  If so I have some very early orders as well.  Interesting.
Yes, 1112x

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:16:14 AM

Yes, 1112x

heh I was a bit ahead of you if I remember correctly or more or less in the same spot....I swap'd my Neptune
for a Titan (yeah dumb move) we can compare when my Titan becomes a doorstop also which of us got
the most screwed on this deal in hindsight (sigh another milestone to look forward to NOT)

newbie mistake trusting KNC long term...ah my innocent newbie youth of 2013.....alas dashed ....now a cynical bitcointalk fellow..
like most of us here

live an learn

Tigggger
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:33:42 AM

....I swap'd my Neptune
for a Titan (yeah dumb move) we can compare when my Titan becomes a doorstop also which of us got
the most screwed on this deal in hindsight (sigh another milestone to look forward to NOT)

Well the titan is a big loss maker I have one too as you know, but it's running and remained profitable even during the price slump.

The Neptune on the other hand I can't even turn on, so I've lost already

Pages: « 1 ... 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 [1982] 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: