Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 [2012] 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:59:23 PM

Does anyone take back
Money from Titan mini batch 2 or not???!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:06:24 PM

What kind of turn around times have you guys experienced lately with Titan cube RMAs?

+1

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
tolip_wen

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:56:02 PM

Oh god, do they just stop working even after all the firmware updates ?   who else experience this ?   can't believe they sent alpha state miners for 10,000$

Careful, you'll invoke that twat notthematrix to start posting his sermon about how everybody who complains about KnC is an idiot who isn't deserving of KnC's love and how he took a gamble and won while everybody who didn't win is an asshole who took a gamble and lost so, you know, stfu dumb bitches . . .etc. etc.

+1
+2
with apologies to twats.

He is a kfc newb here (as per posting history) and obviously has an agenda.

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:18:56 PM

What kind of turn around times have you guys experienced lately with Titan cube RMAs?

+1

Mine broke about 3 months ago but i talked to Keith and decided i'd wait awhile until they were not so busy. I received mine back 2 days ago for a turnaround of under 2 weeks.
Get the word out because i think most people are a bit scared to RMA. I found it fitting to ask how busy they were and he answered honestly so that helped me alot with my choice of timing.

Oh god, do they just stop working even after all the firmware updates ?   who else experience this ?   can't believe they sent alpha state miners for 10,000$

Careful, you'll invoke that twat notthematrix to start posting his sermon about how everybody who complains about KnC is an idiot who isn't deserving of KnC's love and how he took a gamble and won while everybody who didn't win is an asshole who took a gamble and lost so, you know, stfu dumb bitches . . .etc. etc.

exactly you r getting it.
Its just like the insiders of banks...
https://ipsofactodotme.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/dit-kan-niet-waar-zijn-this-cant-be-true/
if yoiu are not tech shavvy , you are a muppet , and muppets sould not take the gamble , but if you can replace a beagle bone black , its quite easy to restart the miner , go for beagle bone black rev C (for neptune)  and you can find how to re-flash it in previous posts....
if done restore the settings and you are online again.

Grin Re-flashin is not a problem. The problem is, it doesn't work.

what Does not work? Smiley  .... The beagle bone , the board youy cant see the cubes etc .... no electicity etc etc ,, so thats what you have to check.....
I did the same.
you can RMA it only if cubes are realy broken.
but for the board its easy to fix.
make a puic of the controler board so people can see what Micro computer is on it.

@cryptodevil Spot on! +10

@notthematrix

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:08:36 AM

+1

Mine broke about 3 months ago but i talked to Keith and decided i'd wait awhile until they were not so busy. I received mine back 2 days ago for a turnaround of under 2 weeks.
Get the word out because i think most people are a bit scared to RMA. I found it fitting to ask how busy they were and he answered honestly so that helped me alot with my choice of timing.

https://ipsofactodotme.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/dit-kan-niet-waar-zijn-this-cant-be-true/
if yoiu are not tech shavvy , you are a muppet , and muppets sould not take the gamble , but if you can replace a beagle bone black , its quite easy to restart the miner , go for beagle bone black rev C (for neptune)  and you can find how to re-flash it in previous posts....

what Does not work? Smiley  .... The beagle bone , the board youy cant see the cubes etc .... no electicity etc etc ,, so thats what you have to check.....
I did the same.
make a puic of the controler board so people can see what Micro computer is on it.

@notthematrix

well...i've sent 2 emails to them on returning a cube quickly with 1 bad die (have 2 cubes with 1 bad die each) no replies...sorta gave up...last i heard they will not fix a cube with only 1 bad die so probably a moot issue...but not even a spam bot reply that they got my emails zippo

i suppose i should try again...now that at least you SEEM to have contacted them

oh the above emails were the last 6 weeks so the last one was like 2 weeks ago

guess i'll try again..been awhile since keith told me to bug off will be like old times on the knc forums

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:52:06 AM

+1

Oh god, do they just stop working even after all the firmware updates ?   who else experience this ?   can't believe they sent alpha state miners for 10,000$

if yoiu are not tech shavvy , you are a muppet , and muppets sould not take the gamble , but if you can replace a beagle bone black , its quite easy to restart the miner , go for beagle bone black rev C (for neptune)  and you can find how to re-flash it in previous posts....

what Does not work? Smiley  .... The beagle bone , the board youy cant see the cubes etc .... no electicity etc etc ,, so thats what you have to check.....
I did the same.

@notthematrix

well...i've sent 2 emails to them on returning a cube quickly with 1 bad die (have 2 cubes with 1 bad die each) no replies...sorta gave up...last i heard they will not fix a cube with only 1 bad die so probably a moot issue...but not even a spam bot reply that they got my emails zippo

i suppose i should try again...now that at least you SEEM to have contacted them

guess i'll try again..been awhile since keith told me to bug off will be like old times on the knc forums

Yeah if you are getting 300mh abouts then they probably don't recognise it as an issue, who knows..Just a guess.

For your information, i lost a significant amount of hash due to dead dies.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:25:29 AM

+1

Oh god, do they just stop working even after all the firmware updates ?   who else experience this ?   can't believe they sent alpha state miners for 10,000$

if yoiu are not tech shavvy , you are a muppet , and muppets sould not take the gamble , but if you can replace a beagle bone black , its quite easy to restart the miner , go for beagle bone black rev C (for neptune)  and you can find how to re-flash it in previous posts....

what Does not work? Smiley  .... The beagle bone , the board youy cant see the cubes etc .... no electicity etc etc ,, so thats what you have to check.....
I did the same.

@notthematrix

Yeah if you are getting 300mh abouts then they probably don't recognise it as an issue, who knows..Just a guess.

For your information, i lost a significant amount of hash due to dead dies.

well knc support seems to be real speedy now..then again if you never reply you never have an issue with shipping speed.....probably won't bother to send them a 3rd email.....hard to 'waste' all them little data bits don't ya know ..if they are not gonna reply Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:25:31 AM

Looks KNC has a scammer filter Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:26:12 PM

Scammer Filter? They are the Scammers.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:32:38 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 02:55:45 PM by s1gs3gv

Considering that the Titan was a $USD 10K preorder and that delays in RMA turnaround result in direct income loss to the owner, KNC should staff their support group to provide near-same-day turnaround for RMAs. Encouraging customers to 'wait till we are not so busy' or discouraging exercise of RMA rights through fear of extended income loss is not a reasonable support policy, even if it is acceptable to a few customers.

KNC's behavior in this area and in every other area that I've observed is unconscionable and brings KNC and their staff into disrepute. I am unaware of a single KNC customer who would do business with them again.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:54:36 PM

Knc scammer

Hi,

If you confirm your choice as a refund of your order for the mini Titan we will process the refund as quickly as possible. I can see that you paid for your mini Titan order via bitcoin and we can only refund the same way the order was paid. Please provide your bitcoin wallet address and we will refund the exact same amount of bitcoins that you paid to your wallet address.

We have a large amount of request to process at this time and it can take a while for us to process the refund, however I can assure you we are working as quickly as possible.

Med vänlig hälsning | Best regards

s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:59:51 PM

Knc scammer

Hi,

If you confirm your choice as a refund of your order for the mini Titan we will process the refund as quickly as possible. I can see that you paid for your mini Titan order via bitcoin and we can only refund the same way the order was paid. Please provide your bitcoin wallet address and we will refund the exact same amount of bitcoins that you paid to your wallet address.

We have a large amount of request to process at this time and it can take a while for us to process the refund, however I can assure you we are working as quickly as possible.

You couldn't make this stuff up ...

Scammer ? You are too kind Jelin. They are thieves and miscreants, every last one of them. Does anyone believe that KNC didn't convert bitcoin payments to fiat on receipt ?
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:37:39 PM

The product was sold in US$ not Bitcoins. I paid for my order in BTC and received my refund in USD back in April. It was never sold at a set "BTC" price.
mishax1
Legendary

Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

Knc scammer

Hi,

This, is going to take a while.. 
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:26:25 PM

Hi all,

Has there been any progress on any group or individual lawsuits against KNC/Titan in the last 4-5 months? Haven't kept up with the news regarding these scammers.  Angry

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:14:50 PM

I have KNC titan Batch 2 miners with firmware 2.0. I have tried for HOURS to get it to mine Scrypt N, ANY coin, it appears to hash in the console, but the speed is not reaching the pool. I have switched the "scrypt N" factor to 11. Ive even tried 12, and 13, but everything I read says setting is 11. Is there ANYTHING else I need to do, Ive been at this about 12 hours, and there is NO information on the internet. I would like to mine VTC, but now I guess the algo has changed to Lyre. But anyway I just would like to see this working. Also Im using a rasberry pi, and I know BFG 5.1 is built into the console. Is there anyway to use a downloaded version of it. I did download it, but it wouldnt detect my miners attached via ethernet (rasberry pi), but the bigger issue is getting the scrypt-N running around 130/MHS that shows in the console, just not in the pool.

Thank you in advance!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:46:04 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 01:16:56 AM by s1gs3gv

I successfully solo mined VTC (before Lyre) and IIRC SpainCoin for a while on my Titan without doing anything special other than setting nfactor to 11 in the /config/cgminer.conf file. Try ssh'ing into your titan as pi@<titan_ip> and do a

Code:
screen -r

to watch the bfgminer logs while you are trying to mine scrypt-n for clues about your problem. Is the pool enabled and alive, are you getting shares accepted, etc etc ?

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:18:19 AM

Thank you for your reply. When I watch the pool , the speed rises by 1H per second usually maxing out at 2.8k after 15 min, YET my web interface shows around 130MHs !?!? I tried to mine vtc on coinotron, I tried spain coin, and I tried the blackcoin multipool that accepts scrypt-N. Same result on all 3 pools. Has ANYONE got this to work?? If you did, did you do anything special other than switch to the scrypt factor to 11. Was anything additional needed to be done with the manual setting?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 03:33:20 AM

Thank you for your reply. When I watch the pool , the speed rises by 1H per second usually maxing out at 2.8k after 15 min, YET my web interface shows around 130MHs !?!? I tried to mine vtc on coinotron, I tried spain coin, and I tried the blackcoin multipool that accepts scrypt-N. Same result on all 3 pools. Has ANYONE got this to work?? If you did, did you do anything special other than switch to the scrypt factor to 11. Was anything additional needed to be done with the manual setting?

Vegas

Yes I got it to work. No I didn't have to do anything special. You won't get VTC to work because its not scrypt-n.

Check your bfgminer logs when you mine scrypt-n and see if shares are being submitted/accepted.
mishax1
Legendary

Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:35:38 PM

Latest news

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-company-kncminer-facing-three-class-action-lawsuits/
Pages: « 1 ... 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 [2012] 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: