Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
the-skeptic

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:21:16 AM

Jesus Christ people.  If there aren't any problems, do you have to invent them mentally just to make some up?  

I'm awfully tired of all the "I think this, and I think that, I think they can't ship on time, I think they can't build them on time, I think they're going to be late, I think they're not going to ship until mid October" BS, regardless of how many times Sam says things are on schedule and there are no perceived delays.    

Well here's one for you - I don't give a flying fuck about what you think, or when you think they are going to ship, because you don't know shit from  shinola.  

On October 1st you get to say they aren't going to ship in September and start calculating how late they're going to be, and not one second before.

No! Please encourage people to rush to their gmail accounts to demand refunds, IMMEDIATELY!

I mean, The Genesis Block is infallible, is it not?

Don't you see that the network is hashing at 900THs?? Even if KNC falls on it's face, another 700THs is destined to fall from the sky this month and crush us, and 1.1 PHs the following month, and 1.8 magic-fucking PHs the next! Who knows where it's coming from, maybe it'll be like that comet in that movie, but it's coming!

PS - 77% Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Yell it like a war cry!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 06:14:32 AM

Jesus Christ people.  If there aren't any problems, do you have to invent them mentally just to make some up?  

I'm awfully tired of all the "I think this, and I think that, I think they can't ship on time, I think they can't build them on time, I don't think their chips will work, I think they're going to be late, I think they're not going to ship until mid October" BS, regardless of how many times Sam says things are on schedule and there are no perceived delays.    

I understand that for you Sam@Knc is Jesus and he will make you very rich. He just cant lie, so he is on shedule.

Please understand that if he will tell the truth about real shipping date it will be refund disaster.

Do you remember Inaba, his two weeks?
Bfl had the chips months before shipping and they failed.
knc has one week and no chips/prototype board yet.

They changed style from we are sure to we do belive...

BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:19:30 AM

knc has one week and no chips/prototype board yet.
You don't know that. Your statement should be:
Knc has one week and not shown us the chips yet.

Whether or not they have them is only known by Knc.

They did show the prototype boards BTW: https://www.kncminer.com/categories/miners

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:20:42 AM

Less angst is being shed by the Syrian and American people combined about whether we're going to war or not.   Cry

Relax people, it's only crypto-currency.  It's not even real.   Grin
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:26:41 AM

Please understand that if he will tell the truth about real shipping date it will be refund disaster.

OK, I can understand, that they couldn't specify shipping date before month or two. But during these days, less then 2 weeks before end of September, statement "we are on schedule" is not enough..
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:33:04 AM

Xialla still planning to refund on the 25th? Smiley
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:33:20 AM

I'm awfully tired of all the "I think this, and I think that, I think they can't ship on time, I think they can't build them on time, I don't think their chips will work, I think they're going to be late, I think they're not going to ship until mid October" BS, regardless of how many times Sam says things are on schedule and there are no perceived delays.    

Well here's one for you - Nobody gives a flying fuck about what problems you think they have, or when you think they are going to ship, because the vast majority of you obviously don't know shit from shinola.   Apparently no one here has ever used something called a project planner.  This is why they exist and keeping track of projects like this is what they are used for.  And when there are no delays on critical path items, then guess what, you get to say things are on schedule.  And unless you happen to be looking at their project plan, you don't know anything about anything having to do with KNC.

On October 1st you get to say they aren't going to ship in September and start calculating how late they're going to be, and not one second before.

If you're tired, go have a lie down. People think. It's allowed and this thread is to discuss those thoughts, if you don't like that and have to be such a fucking smartass maybe you need to consider the possibility that you are not always completely right and some of us have a lifetime of planning and manufacturing products behind us. I doubt that anyone has seen all plans they made proceed without a hiccup when manufacturing anything, never mind a company doing it for the 1st time. A competed board is a component..you don't count the fucking component parts of that board as individual components at this stage. Case, board, chip, fan, screws etc.. there sure as shit ain't millions there. So why say so unless the boards aren't manufactured yet? If that were the case...that's not great at this point in time.

You learn nothing from not asking questions, you fall on your arse by believing all you hear...when large amounts of money are concerned it's logical to keep a healthy interest in facts not in random company statements which are bound to be optimistic.

I've always believed KnC will be the one company that we can rely on, but this isn't all down to KnC they rely on others ...and that may delay them. That is something they'd be insane to admit at this point as technically they aren't behind schedule.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:40:50 AM

Don't you see that the network is hashing at 900THs?? Even if KNC falls on it's face, another 700THs is destined to fall from the sky this month and crush us, and 1.1 PHs the following month, and 1.8 magic-fucking PHs the next! Who knows where it's coming from, maybe it'll be like that comet in that movie, but it's coming!

PS - 77% Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Yell it like a war cry!!

KNC will probably ship 1PH/s over Oct/Nov, BFL have around 300TH/s of 65nm to ship, plus whatever bulk chips they sold, Bitfury have at least two wafer runs worth of chips to ship. Who knows what else. The Genesis Block will probably be not far off the growth until Xmas.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:42:02 AM

If I don't receive any specific information about shipping until Wednesday 25th, I will ask for refund. (just because Wednesday 25th is last day, when they should ship me my devices and fulfill their promise from June, that I will start mining during September).

simple.
demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:43:28 AM

If I don't receive any specific information about shipping until Wednesday 25th, I will ask for refund. (just because Wednesday 25th is last day, when they should ship me my devices and fulfill their promise from June, that I will start mining during September).

simple.

even though there is 30 days this month... makes no since.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:48:12 AM

Chips are in route Cheesy

All,

You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now. They will be in the assembly house for a few days before they make their way to us in Sweden  and of course via the fastest method possible.
 While it’s going to be a tight and we always knew it was. Time to market is everything in this business after all. We have also broken a few speed records in this business to bring a design to market in the fastest time possible.  But we are still on track to have Jupiter/Saturn shipping this month.
 We will update this news site as often as we can with news. We will even have some videos this week from our Swedish assembly factory as some of our smaller parts begin to be assembled ready for full production the minute the chips arrive.
 We would also like to take this opportunity to say that while we have remained as silent as possible on our simulations and only promised figures that we know we can meet. we will not down clock our chips to 400 we will release all our machines with the greatest hashing power we can. So yes the rumors are true Jupiter will be greater than 400 by a significant margin as a free gift from us to all our loyal customers. The first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video so you can all see exactly how fast we can make Jupiter run.

Thanks
KnCMiner Team
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:51:54 AM

simple.

even though there is 30 days this month... makes no since.

and it changed something? 28/29 is weekend and not sure, if UPS delivering during these days + I have to plan one day vacation to receive the package. Dude, if you pre-order anything from anybody with couple of months lead time for thousands of dollars, they will tell you at 14 days before deadline current specific status and delivery date of your package. I'm dealing with lot of companies around the world and preordering lot of IT equipment and this is how it works in real world.

and yes, as I mentioned in one of my previous post, statement "we are on schedule" is not enough in these days for super time sensitive device like bitcoin miner.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:52:30 AM

Either you believe the claims made by kNC, Hashfast, Bitfury, cointerra etc, or you dont.
If you do, then its no mystery were that hashing is coming from. DnT made a nice list of whats promised before end of december
Promised delivery by December 2013=
Code:

Code:
AsicMiner (internal):        1,000 Thash [7] [14]
AsicMiner (sales):              ?? Thash
Avalon (rigs):                 123 Thash
Avalon (chips):                274 Thash [1]
Bitfury (internal):            200 Thash [11]
Bitfury (Aug US & EU):          50 Thash [3] [9]
Bitfury (Oct US & EU):         255 Thash [3]
Bitfury (metabank):             32 THash
Bitfury (100/200TH mine):      200 THash [16]
Bitfury chips:                  ?? Thash
BFL (SC series):             3,000 THash [4] [15]
HashFast (Nov):                470 Thash [2] [6]
HashFast (Dec):                 ?? Thash
KNC (Sept/Oct):              2,000 Thash [5] [8] [20]
KNC (Nov):                      ?? Thash

--------------------------------------------------------------
Running Total:               7,704 Thash

Not even included are:

Code:
ActiveMining:                   ?? Thash [19]
AsicMiner ("next gen"):         ?? Thash
Avalon ("next gen"):            ?? Thash
BTCGARDEN:                   1,750 Thash [17]
LabCoin:                       500 Thash [18]
xCrowd:                         ?? Thash

And there is not even a single Cointerra rig or early "hot lot" BFL monarch listed there.

So either its that, and you get screwed by difficulty,  or you believe most or all of them are exaggerating/lying, in which case, chances are your rig wont arrive in time either.
You are screwed either way, unless you get lucky enough that your miner does ship roughly on time, and almost none of the others. Good luck with that.
Anenome5

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:58:52 AM

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-36

All,

You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now. They will be in the assembly house for a few days before they make their way to us in Sweden  and of course via the fastest method possible.

While it’s going to be a tight and we always knew it was. Time to market is everything in this business after all. We have also broken a few speed records in this business to bring a design to market in the fastest time possible.  But we are still on track to have Jupiter/Saturn shipping this month.

We will update this news site as often as we can with news. We will even have some videos this week from our Swedish assembly factory as some of our smaller parts begin to be assembled ready for full production the minute the chips arrive.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say that while we have remained as silent as possible on our simulations and only promised figures that we know we can meet. we will not down clock our chips to 400 we will release all our machines with the greatest hashing power we can. So yes the rumors are true Jupiter will be greater than 400 by a significant margin as a free gift from us to all our loyal customers. The first chips off of the production line we will run at full speed in our launch video so you can all see exactly how fast we can make Jupiter run.

Thanks
KnCMiner Team
Writhe trolls; rejoice investomers.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
AussieHash

Activity: 692

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 06:59:04 AM

Relax people, it's only crypto-currency.  It's not even real.   Grin
+1
Make crypto-currency, not war
demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:03:39 AM

Well good to know.. Now I wonder how many week I will still have to wait to get my miner...  Undecided

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:07:20 AM

hh.)

"we are still on track to have Jupiter/Saturn shipping this month" - this was mentioned about 482x in this thread, almost every day.
"Jupiter will be greater than 400" - this was mentioned about 351x in this thread, almost every day.
"Time to market is everything in this business after all" - this was mentioned 5472x on this board, every day.

numbers should be slightly different

so nothing new, no photos, no videos, no delivery dates for 1st/2nd day of delivery. just couple of already known facts and promise about new video.
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:09:48 AM

The faster this stupid gold rush ends, the better for everybody.

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:10:15 AM

You have all been waiting for an update on our chips and we can today announce that the Fabrication process has finished and the wafers are on their way to the packing assembly house right now.

A bit early to celebrate. Pretty much nothing could have gone wrong so far, barring the TSMC fab burning down or being struck by an earthquake, once you tape out and start a wafer run, you are going to get wafers. Thats not good news, thats just a given.

But you still have no idea how these chips will pan out. They may not work at all, they may not perform as expected, there may all kinds of problems packaging them. You havent been able to test the PCBs, firmware, software, well anything really.

Given the enormous time to market pressure I cant blame these guys for hoping for the best, but there is no other industry in the world where they expect to ship to consumers less than 2 weeks after receiving their first processed wafers. For the record, it took BFL like 6 months or so?
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 07:10:27 AM

The faster this stupid gold rush ends, the better for everybody.

yes, +1
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: