Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:04:47 AM

there u go.

you're less of a liar already and you only needed someone else to tell you what to do 3-4 times.

so anyone else who isnt paid for their lack of a gag reflex got ANY relevant NOTvember info?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:08:25 AM

Now that the room is cleared with the ignore button....phoenix you got ONE Neptune right...I was gonna get another Neptune but for my brothers but could not get the order in in time Friday so currently have 1/3 of a Neptune as to not to leave them in the dust (that and they would duct tape me to a tree every holiday if this took off)

I heard it was gonna be $12,500 this go around....but and also someone said maybe as soon as Friday they'd open this up ....gonna be a zoo

so I'm in big time fence sitting mode as we speak......prob would have got one at 10k at head of the line 12.5k on batch #2 er.....in pucker mode

anyway ...beyond clueless on this purchase with everyone dumping in spring

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:36:01 AM

Liars & Bootlickers can have this thread... I'm off to give my 3D printer some much needed attention. 
My miners are stable @ 1.4Th and can run that way for the next 12 months without any more time spent here

adios

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:13:55 AM

I still don't care...I'm actually thinking on selling a small bare vacant home lot in Hawaii for BTC =  more Neptune...  It's sittin there doing absolutely nothing...  Heheheh
Hmm, how much? :-)
I live in norway and woulfnt be sad to have holiday property :-)

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:31:38 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 10:01:49 AM by Phoenix1969

Now that the room is cleared with the ignore button....phoenix you got ONE Neptune right...I was gonna get another Neptune but for my brothers but could not get the order in in time Friday so currently have 1/3 of a Neptune as to not to leave them in the dust (that and they would duct tape me to a tree every holiday if this took off)

I heard it was gonna be $12,500 this go around....but and also someone said maybe as soon as Friday they'd open this up ....gonna be a zoo

so I'm in big time fence sitting mode as we speak......prob would have got one at 10k at head of the line 12.5k on batch #2 er.....in pucker mode

anyway ...beyond clueless on this purchase with everyone dumping in spring

Searing

err, well I bought one Neptune with mined BTC, and two more... one from each Jupiter I made out of two of the 3 Saturns with the good/best of the 3 boards... One of my original sats had one that was was finicky, and needed constant monitoring to keep to speed... otherwise, liked to run with at least one dead vrm, sometimes three. So it was sold for a single bitcoin,(He asked about it) and I actually gave away the cool six slot controller & beaglebone to that same person, because I felt I had a cup that floweth over already, and I liked the buyers, and really wanted to make someone happy. I had origonally planned on just attempting RMA) Now, with the two November Jupiters coming in from the Original mined BTC,I felt inclined to literally auction them off (in progress) in order to secure more Neptunes. So, I'm sad, right now, I don't have a single thing to mine with, but at the same time, have at minimum 9TH coming, and possibly could bump that in the neighborhood of 18 to 20+ Terrahash after the auction & snaggin up at least 3 more Neptunes if all goes as planned. I figure I''ve got nothin' to loose really, and everything to gain... I'm gonna re-double up as much as humanly possible... because in this game, the person with the most hashing power in the end, when ONLY 21 million coins have been distributed/mined... has the biggest residual fortune ever created. So I'm just all in, thats it... not a hobby anymore. If I thought for a NY second Bitcoin was a fad or something, that would be different then, but I'm serious when I say I honestly think BTC will hit the roof sky moon Galaxy center at like 40 grand a coin in a few short years. Dare I say... It's almost inevitable now. If you are able to stay ahead of the diff curve with hashpower, you will enjoy gains on the revenue rate in BTC alone, before we ever get to the rising fiat cost of BTC, or the appreciation value of a KNC miner!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:37:49 AM

Can someone help me with this info for some calculations:

- How many Jupiters there are in November batch (batch #2)?
- Which percentage of them are already shipped?

I need rough numbers, feel free to estimate and miss 10-20%. Thanks.

Why do you think anyone would be a better guess than you? I think Batch 2 will have the same effect on the network as Batch 1

For Nov to have the same effect as Batch 1, there would have to be 3 times the current hashrate delivered from the end of the 1st shipmemnt.

1st shipment tripled the network from Bitcoins inception.

There is no way Nov is compounding and mirroring that effect.

This is where the Genesis Block calculator is total BS. KnC needs to have doubled the Network again in November, then double that hashrate in December, then double that in January, etc.

Not happening.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:43:23 AM

Same situation with the shipping situation. Did they achieve their goal to ship all miners in november or will the delivery last into december?

600 units shipped according to Sam. He expects all to be shipped by Wednesday, which I personally doubt, being realistic.

Have you been at Bitcoin Expo today? Was it good? Did Knc demo anything?

It was OK Smiley Too loud for my taste, can barely hear the person next to you speaking.
No demo from KNC, apparently British Airways like to lose people's luggage  Shocked

Indeed, mega unimpressed by BA, they promised it would be found and placed on the first flight yesterday and couriered straight over, and gave me a number 'direct' to the help desk in Heathrow.

24 hours later, no contact, when you call the 'direct' number it's a help desk in Delhi, no trace of package, nothing sent on any following first day's flight...

As Cyper said though it wasn't the ideal place for a demo, location is typically a club, comfortable, but for some bizarre reason as loud as it would be on a standard evening music wise.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
monsieur

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

knc-shill-wannabe

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:55:18 AM

I wonder if November units are delayed due to knc being kind and trying to help October customers as much as it can, trying to postpone difficulty increase? Kind of nice of them.
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:57:37 AM

and I missed out on an upgrade unit for my Saturn, which in retrospect seems to be a lucky turn of events.

eh what? they will easily get back more than the ~3btc they cost at the time
dpos, when I was a kid, my mom would yell  at us to shut up and say, "I'd rather hear 1 lunatic than 2"......not always sure what she meant til now maybe....lol....
sbfree

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:01:16 AM

Hahaha, shill all the way... pegged me there...
I did indeed have a slight advantage, due to the kindness of KNC, admittedly...
I don't however, have any inside knowledge, I'm just as you, a customer.
Feel free to call me whatever name you want...  if it makes you feel better.

no-one said anything about insider knowledge, you shill!

keep the act up...

who is this fucking guy? who let you in here? man, we need more security.

says the whining crybaby who posts endlessly about how life & the world isnt fair??

and then sticks his worthless oar into other peoples affairs.

we also need a 'mentally older than 18' function..

jeez who stuck a stick up you a*ss? If he gets Neptunes and it works out so be it. Big deal.

so you are stupid after all, it was patently clear but well done on the clarification.

no one gives a shit who ordered what - thats their business.

what is un fucking acceptable is apologising and excusing KNCs fuckups and lies constantly over and over again.

and/for getting free SECRET boards when most (if not all originally) received under-performing, faulty, disabled and LATE equipment. (Shh..Secret!)

or did you actually know that and were just 'acting' the fool?
1. Not all my boards worked when arrived.
2. Every machine I got was "Bricked on arrival, because the workername field, and stratum address was incorrect.
3. All my machines were shipped to the wrong address, they were supposed to go to Washington, where I rented a secure facility to start this, with a partner.... They came here instead, and I was literally at the airport, ready to leave and checked the account page while I was waiting, only to find they were shipped home after changing the address weeks before on the account page.(turned out a blessing)
4. It took me over 18 hours to learn linux and putty, and hack into the cgminer to change it, only to find the config was not in the default location.
5. I was "Promised" September shipment, and got my first one October 10th.
6. After ordering June 2nd when KNC's site was practically blank.., people who ordered months later recieved their machines the same week as I did.

Yet nothing that happened was intentional.
I accept things at face value, and work the challenge, until I get a result.
Whining & complaining usually gets nothing accomplished.
With all that said....
I still stand by KNC 100%  
They are the best in their field imho
Problem is...they are human.

i remember phoenix, you did have a hell of a time to start....although some of it was cause you were doing some off tangent wireless cellphone who knows  what networking that finally worked...(i was more simple, cat5 to the wall)....

anyway...don't get mad at phoenix....some of us just happened to have better luck than others...
knc isn't perfect...but would you rather be waiting for your BFL???
AND yes, you have to be on your toes in the bitcoin mining world, blink and you missed it!!
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:05:28 AM

Yeah, Oh man, that was a whole other ordeal...hahaha, turned out well though, a bit of trial & error & alot of help from forum members...
thanks guys...

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
sbfree

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:35:07 AM

So, can someone explain to me how the tuning suite works? I am literally just guessing at what I am doing....although my Sat. now Jupiter has been hashing at a decent rate, apparently after having tweaked it slightly where I think it needed tweaking....it now seems to have a steadier and slightly higher hashing rate. But some guidance or explanation of what things do and the danger zones would be nice...my 2 satoshis....
je1p7u7

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 10:49:41 AM

[...]
knc isn't perfect...but would you rather be waiting for your BFL???
AND yes, you have to be on your toes in the bitcoin mining world, blink and you missed it!!

Ironically, I got my BFL Little Single 25GH* the very same day that Jupiter arrived. Would've been almost ok even after 6 months of waiting, except the LS does 0-15GH depending on my luck turning it on. I also ordered some asicminer chips that Yifu never delivered. So KNC turned out to be my best investment up to now. Hit ignore on the complainers so we don't feed them.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 11:21:12 AM

Can someone help me with this info for some calculations:

- How many Jupiters there are in November batch (batch #2)?
- Which percentage of them are already shipped?

I need rough numbers, feel free to estimate and miss 10-20%. Thanks.

Why do you think anyone would be a better guess than you? I think Batch 2 will have the same effect on the network as Batch 1

For Nov to have the same effect as Batch 1, there would have to be 3 times the current hashrate delivered from the end of the 1st shipmemnt.

1st shipment tripled the network from Bitcoins inception.

There is no way Nov is compounding and mirroring that effect.

This is where the Genesis Block calculator is total BS. KnC needs to have doubled the Network again in November, then double that hashrate in December, then double that in January, etc.

Not happening.
Bad wording on my part. I meant the same amount of PH dumped of course it would have less of an effect as the network is bigger since the first batch

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 11:40:36 AM

Is there a thread listing 20nm orders, like AFox's thread of October orders before?

I feel pretty proud to have secured a Neptune 6 hours after they were announced. Grin Checked KnC's shop now, and they are no longer listed.

Before that I cancelled a November Jupiter, which I consider to be a good move, and I missed out on an upgrade unit for my Saturn, which in retrospect seems to be a lucky turn of events.

We'll see if Neputunes turn out to be as profitable as October 28nm units, but at this moment KnC is the only larger company that feel positive about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348957.0

Thank you.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 12:28:24 PM

I receive two of my orders of Jupiter on thursday and friday and more Jupiters are on its way.
They were hashing stable at 685 GH/s and 675 GH/s average.
Because it is hot and the stand of the ventilator is broken I use an ioniser to circulate the hot air to the colder part of the house.
I don't need to turn the heater on and all windows are closed
My hashrate went to 730 GH/s and 725 GH/s, each time the ioniser is turn on for at least 30 minutes.
I don't know if this is due variance of the network or BTCGuild.
The total time I notice this is too short to be sure that the ioniser has a positive effect.
Can anyone with great knowledge of electricity confirm that an air ioniser has positive effect on KnC Jupiters.

Thank you

CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:45:39 PM

So, can someone explain to me how the tuning suite works? I am literally just guessing at what I am doing....although my Sat. now Jupiter has been hashing at a decent rate, apparently after having tweaked it slightly where I think it needed tweaking....it now seems to have a steadier and slightly higher hashing rate. But some guidance or explanation of what things do and the danger zones would be nice...my 2 satoshis....

SPI Voltate is for the communication chanel I believe.

Underneath that for each asic and for each die you can change the voltage:
0V = no change from the original value.
+value = you increase the voltage from original value
-value = you decrease the voltage from original value

My personal experience is: increasing the PSI voltage to is max settings at 3.3V and then for each die with problems increase its voltage substantially and if it helps then decrease it in small increment to find its lowest possible stable value.

davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 04:36:04 PM

I receive two of my orders of Jupiter on thursday and friday and more Jupiters are on its way.
They were hashing stable at 685 GH/s and 675 GH/s average.
Because it is hot and the stand of the ventilator is broken I use an ioniser to circulate the hot air to the colder part of the house.
I don't need to turn the heater on and all windows are closed
My hashrate went to 730 GH/s and 725 GH/s, each time the ioniser is turn on for at least 30 minutes.
I don't know if this is due variance of the network or BTCGuild.
The total time I notice this is too short to be sure that the ioniser has a positive effect.
Can anyone with great knowledge of electricity confirm that an air ioniser has positive effect on KnC Jupiters.

Thank you

I think you answered your own question.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
TheJuice

Activity: 841
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:06:19 AM

Was KNC building over the weekend? if so we may see a bolus of shipments tomorrow!
fubly

Activity: 561
Merit: 521

Trustless IceColdWallet

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 07:19:34 AM

Hi all,

I thought, the first what Orama will wrote is something about the shipping or production situation.

Come on, what happend? Let us know. Or have I passed the news during flying over many pages full
of loud crying babys. Grin Grin

Can any one explain me short where I have the "Ignore Idiots" Button.

thx

each time you send a transaction don't forget to use a new address, each time you receive one also!
Pages: « 1 ... 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 [1234] 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: