Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90465 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

I think bitcoin will more expand in 2017 in compare to previous year because day by day technology as well as human  thought increases.so many people want to earn digital mony .
I do agree to what you say. Actually, the number of Bitcoin users has already increased in 2016 and the process will continue in 2017 with the bigger tempo and it will bring many positive results to Bitcoin such as the increasing in the prices. However, many bitcoin experts will also change their mind and move their money into some other potential currency since there are many new cryptos existing and even greater than Bitcoin
currency there is no such a currency which can compete bitcoin. and if we analyse the the progress of bitcoin we can conclude that the number of bitcoin users are increasing more than any other currency. so in near future i do not think ant any other currency can overcome bitcoin. and the users of bitcoin only invest their bitcoin in trading alt coin but still mostly they depend on bitcoin.
yes i also agree with you, that no other currency stand against bitcoin  even in near future, because bitcoin is the number one cryupto currency of the world and hope that it will continue as number currency in future, because the number of bitcoin users are more than any other currency.

I think the users of fiat currency are higher in compare to bitcoins as bitcoin is not popular yet in every corner of the world no doubt its gaining a popularity at a moment but we cannot ignore the fact that still there are many people who have not heard about bitcoins but things will change in coming time for sure.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

Bitcoin users will continue to grow consistently as it is right now. I agree that some cryptos are probably going to become better than bitcoin but 2017 is too early to talk about that.

Regarding its value I am still guessing when is the right time to enter again. I heard an analyst saying it will have a bit major correction this coming February so maybe I will wait  before investing again. Bitcoin conversions back to local currencies are damn very low and it is ridiculous.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:28:56 PM

Bitcoin users will continue to grow consistently as it is right now. I agree that some cryptos are probably going to become better than bitcoin but 2017 is too early to talk about that.

Regarding its value I am still guessing when is the right time to enter again. I heard an analyst saying it will have a bit major correction this coming February so maybe I will wait  before investing again. Bitcoin conversions back to local currencies are damn very low and it is ridiculous.

If you are planning to buy some bitcoins then I think you should for next few days as price may go bit lower in coming weeks and that would be the best time to buy bitcoins as price is above $900 level at a moment which seems to be high to make an investment so its better you watch the price movement and buy at the right time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:47:34 PM

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is rising day by day. And the most popular cryptocurrencies as you know is bitcoin. I think the popularity is important at this cryptocurrencies world because most of the people, don't know a think about cryptocurrencies. But the awareness about cryptocurrencies, especially about bitcoin, is increasing. Which means in 2017 we are going to see more people at his forum Smiley
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:06:29 PM

The popularity of cryptocurrencies is rising day by day. And the most popular cryptocurrencies as you know is bitcoin. I think the popularity is important at this cryptocurrencies world because most of the people, don't know a think about cryptocurrencies. But the awareness about cryptocurrencies, especially about bitcoin, is increasing. Which means in 2017 we are going to see more people at his forum Smiley
Of course awareness is a important thing, but if people are aware about Bitcoin but still think it is a bad thing, then this is no big help. I see no real value in the real world that crypto currencies bring. That is something that needs changing in order to make Bitcoin a thing.

Anno MMXVI

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

My thought for this year is that we will set a new ATH and that the price will stabilise over 1000$ around the end of the year to not fall under anymore. THis is not a very important increase, of less than 100$, but this will be such a psychological cap !
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:12:03 PM

I think bitcoin will more expand in 2017 in compare to previous year because day by day technology as well as human  thought increases.so many people want to earn digital mony .
Huh It is the technology that people are attracted to and this is a new technology to judge the market penetration ,it will reach the masses with time .

i think it will proceed further in the future and it will be more popular in the whole world as in 2016 i am the one in my whole class or campus who know about it.......
but now my all class know about it and most of the people are using it but i think in next  2 to 4 years it will be known to the whole world....
Good to hear that word of bitcoin is heard by the future generations ,but never consider spending time in the forum is the future  Tongue hope that the price and popularity of bitcoin will reach 50 % of the population in 4 years time.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:03:10 AM

i think it will proceed further in the future and it will be more popular in the whole world as in 2016 i am the one in my whole class or campus who know about it.......
but now my all class know about it and most of the people are using it but i think in next  2 to 4 years it will be known to the whole world....
to me hope that 2017 will be more good for bitcoin as compare to 2016, we can see that it already shoes the value of bitcoin for 2017 in the very 1st week of then new year when the price of bitcoin hit 1150 USD level. hope in 2017 bitcoin is going to cross 2000 USD level in then end.
strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:53:01 AM

I think bitcoin is still in its initial ascending phase and will continue to rise as more and more people discover it. More and more services use bitcoin will also boost it. I expect in 2017 it will hit $2000 at some point...
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:06:46 AM

I think bitcoin will more expand in 2017 in compare to previous year because day by day technology as well as human  thought increases.so many people want to earn digital mony .
I do agree to what you say. Actually, the number of Bitcoin users has already increased in 2016 and the process will continue in 2017 with the bigger tempo and it will bring many positive results to Bitcoin such as the increasing in the prices. However, many bitcoin experts will also change their mind and move their money into some other potential currency since there are many new cryptos existing and even greater than Bitcoin

A new cryptocurrency replacing bitcoin this year is just impossible. Bitcoin will stay on top and cannot be replaced by any other coins. Though China will replace its fiat digital currency, to replace Chinese Yuan, will have an effect to bitcoin and all cryptocurrency as well; bitcoin will still survive and will climb up and increase its value. If bitcoin will be replaced it will not be this year but possibly 20 years from now.
Though China create its digital fiat, small impact might happen with bitcoin. The reason is that it will be controlled by the government but bitcoin doesn't have any control authority. Secondly most in China are bitcoin miners who earn good through bitcoin, which is not possible with their digital fiat.

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:10:42 AM

For 2017 ,

I expect BTC to have a Major Price Dump , new range somewhere between $235 & $450 before the end of the year.

Cool
Invester

Activity: 646

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

For 2017 ,

I expect BTC to have a Major Price Dump , new range somewhere between $235 & $450 before the end of the year.

Cool

Wanna bet it won't touch 450 usd? We can use escrow if you are interested.  Grin

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:34:11 PM

Though China create its digital fiat, small impact might happen with bitcoin. The reason is that it will be controlled by the government but bitcoin doesn't have any control authority. Secondly most in China are bitcoin miners who earn good through bitcoin, which is not possible with their digital fiat.

It might so. Whereas government would want to create their own digital currency, to be able to have control over users funds, Bitcoin provides freedom by leaving users the power to control their funds, as well as protect themselves from any external interference, such as freeze of assets, and more. So even though, China decides to make its own digital currency, I think that Bitcoin will still be widely supported among Chinese miners and everyday people.

It is one of the many advantages that Bitcoin has, and I think that it will continue to make strides, as time goes by.

Nevertheless, I hope that more governments would decide to go cashless, implementing their own digital currency to eliminate physical fiat money, and provide all the convenience of a blockchain, such as fast transactions and immutability. In the end, I think that both government issued digital currencies, and public cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin will survive for years to come. Just sharing my thoughts.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

If you are planning to buy some bitcoins then I think you should for next few days as price may go bit lower in coming weeks and that would be the best time to buy bitcoins as price is above $900 level at a moment which seems to be high to make an investment so its better you watch the price movement and buy at the right time.
we can see that the price of bitcoin has a great support at 900 USD level. and the rice is therefore trading above 900 in a very stable mood, so i do not think that bitcoin will will decrease any more. therefor to me i think it s the best time to buy bitcoin in currency price otherwise we will not be able to buy bitcoin at that price any more.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:25:45 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
I also agree with your comments. I think the value of Bitcoin currency in 2017 will further development, its value will be confirmed stronger and I believe in its value. The popularity of Bitcoin will be wider and I hope that many countries will have to accept it.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
I also agree with your comments. I think the value of Bitcoin currency in 2017 will further development, its value will be confirmed stronger and I believe in its value. The popularity of Bitcoin will be wider and I hope that many countries will have to accept it.
i am hopeful that not only in 2017 but also for next few years bitcoin will continue its progress. as 2016 was really a successive years for bitcoin, and in 2017 the bitcoin of is keep continuing the price of bitcoin to increase, i think in mid of 2017 the price of bitcoin will easily cross 1500 USD level and even after that bitcoin will continue its journey. 

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

some people have a pessimist thought about how bitcoin could dropped down to 50% or so in this new year, but as usual i see a lot of people full of optimistic that invest in bitcoin now or then it would always give you profit as the price of bitcoin are increased gradually. i'm indeed want to be one of them who keep having optimism, i just wouldn't go allin to invest .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

some people have a pessimist thought about how bitcoin could dropped down to 50% or so in this new year, but as usual i see a lot of people full of optimistic that invest in bitcoin now or then it would always give you profit as the price of bitcoin are increased gradually. i'm indeed want to be one of them who keep having optimism, i just wouldn't go allin to invest .
I am also in the believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in this year and after that and I will say that it is not my thoght or of any other person but it is obvious from the excess adoption of bitcoin by many people all over the world and its allowance in different businesses. The developers are its supporters are stil very active for its success and with their struggle it will happen t increase in value.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

It's still early to get good numbers on price, but we have good reason to believe that Bitcoin has the potential to significantly increase its user base this year, but a number of factors are needed to bring favorable conditions for that to happen. Many users still complain about delays in transactions, so I think this is a problem that must be solved, with lightning network or other solutions, and if solved it can attract more users and contribute to the price increase.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

I agree with your thought that this year it is will very good as the more country government and banks are taking interest in blockchain and more users are coming to bitcoin as long term investment, but i dont agree with your point of being used as a mainstream currency as i think still it is more time to come as the circulation of bitcoin is less then fiat currency so it is more hard to come to mainstream but it can come to online purchasing mainstream currency as it will be on main circulation in online currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: