Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279370 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

I just wanted to say that I've been using Zpool over the last 3 weeks or so to check it out.
I really like the payout in BTC, and I'm also very impressed that crackfoo pays the payout fees too!
A couple of days ago I noticed 30000 miners using neoscrypt I wondered what that was about lol.
At the moment I have just one 1080ti up and running, although I'm planning for another soon - they sure aren't cheap in Australia.
Although profits have been down a little for a few weeks I was trying to compare to nicehash and it seems like on average I make about 20-30% more.
Nicehash was showing 1.2 mBTC for a 1080ti over yesterday according to their calculator, and I bought in about 1.7. There are mods for nicehash like gaco that can increase profit for it a little but it's still under. These figures were consistant over 3 weeks or so with checking nicehash every couple of days.
So for those who persevere and don't take their profit calculation from 2 hours of mining, or the high spikes of temporarily inflated algorithms, I can highly recommend Zpool, also I've noticed twice with C11 and Veltor extended spikes that raised profits, this can happen sometimes with Zpool as there's many algorithms to use.
I just have one question and sorry if it's odd as I'm still new, but would anyone mind explaining how come zcash is greyed out and what that means ? I know that there's other equihash coins that we can still mine when we point to that port though.

p.s. everytime there's a pool error it's normally fixed quickly and the mining data is backed up anyways it seems. i didn't notice any profitability hit from recent pool events.

Thanks for the great work, Zpool.

Thanks a lot. Mining isn't as simple as just pointing it a pool and expecting to rain gold like other people think. Looks like you've got it figured out and doing some smart mining.

As for ZEC, we don't quite have enough hashrate to make it feasible to put hashrate on it yet. The pool is still not quite as fast as I would like it which can result in longer periods of bad/good luck making it seem not profitable to the average miner.  Right now it's 3days to find a block. Most miners can't wait that long to not see their trough filling with earnings. If we can sustain ~2Msol I think it might be enough to flip it as active for mining.

Thanks!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
vretenica

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

WHAT IS CONFUSING ME THAT MODERATOR OF THE ZPOOL.CA EVEN DO NOT BOTHER GIVE RELEVANT (MEANT LOGIC BASED ON MATHEMATICS CALCULATIONS NOT BASED ON WHAT HE THINKS) ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS.....
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:29:25 PM

WHAT IS CONFUSING ME THAT MODERATOR OF THE ZPOOL.CA EVEN DO NOT BOTHER GIVE RELEVANT (MEANT LOGIC BASED ON MATHEMATICS CALCULATIONS NOT BASED ON WHAT HE THINKS) ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS.....

other have responded appropriately. I've nothing to add.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
vretenica

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

it is not relevant answer......they doubt only about market and difficulty......but nemosminer calculating with difficulty so estimates can not be so wrong 5 dyas in row 40 pct ,auto switching its like 30min a day waste
second i chcecked every coin i mined in 24h here on zpool.ca whole market..cryptocurrency is up 10-30 pct and staying there till now so its impossible to change for lover rate we mined so if nemosminer showed WORST 0.014 btc day rig always mined higher so lets say 0.017 btc in average x 3rigs its in day between 0.042-0.051 btc/day i cant get 3 from 5 days in row under 0.022btc/day

third.......i try mined only equilhas algo for 12 hours.....results are impressive one rig mined on zpool.ca other  mined on flypool.org both are same 7x1080ti

what i mined on zpool.ca with equilhas is exactly 33 pct lower then i mined in same time on flypool.org can you somehow explain to me this parallel 12h test ?
jwarren81

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

So you found a way to make 33% more than mining here . . . why are you still here?

it is not relevant answer......they doubt only about market and difficulty......but nemosminer calculating with difficulty so estimates can not be so wrong 5 dyas in row 40 pct ,auto switching its like 30min a day waste
second i chcecked every coin i mined in 24h here on zpool.ca whole market..cryptocurrency is up 10-30 pct and staying there till now so its impossible to change for lover rate we mined so if nemosminer showed WORST 0.014 btc day rig always mined higher so lets say 0.017 btc in average x 3rigs its in day between 0.042-0.051 btc/day i cant get 3 from 5 days in row under 0.022btc/day

third.......i try mined only equilhas algo for 12 hours.....results are impressive one rig mined on zpool.ca other  mined on flypool.org both are same 7x1080ti

what i mined on zpool.ca with equilhas is exactly 33 pct lower then i mined in same time on flypool.org can you somehow explain to me this parallel 12h test ?

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:05:54 PM

We have been feeding you realisim and logic.

You have been providing estimates and approximations.

Where's the fault going to be when weighing those two statements I just gave?

If estimates were facts; the stock market would never loose value and only increase.

Also you neglected to provide network diff and pool hashrates per coin involved, as well as amount of hash divide between the coins.  The market is just one swaying factor amongst MANY.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

So, crackfoo can you explain please why you stole my MAC (~15%) when you exchange MAC to MAC, or you just can ignore?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751272.msg20049214#msg20049214

Pretty sure it's been said, this isn't a solo mining pool even if there is only one coin it's pegged off the market prices.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

So, crackfoo can you explain please why you stole my MAC (~15%) when you exchange MAC to MAC, or you just can ignore?

What crackfoo was saying above was that the pool mines more than one coin on each algo (unless that algo only has one coin associated).

That being said:
Your miners are fed workunits for whatever coin the pool  feels is best for your hashrate to work on.  So;  if you have been credited for mining another coin;  the pool will therefore have to mine more of the coin you wish to be payed out in just to fill the hash/rewards that was used to mine other coins on the same algo....

When the other coins you have mined are sold on the exchange, often its fulfilling a open buy order and not creating a sell order;  so the value of the minted coins is usually lower than the current market rate which may be a sell order fulfilled before the buy order is made;  thus the value of your percentage mined was reduced on those coins;  and thus a drop in estimated owed balance.

Hopefully these details help you understand more of whats going on; and why on the main zpool webpage it highly recommends payouts to be in BTC and not an altcoin.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:42:32 PM

Is the website having issues again? its showing all my rigs at 1/2 hashrates... just wanted to bring it up so if there is a problem it can be fixed
Im ASSUMING im getting full credit, as the accepted shares on the miner itself are normal hashrates, just noticed the website was showing everything by half

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

Is the website having issues again? its showing all my rigs at 1/2 hashrates... just wanted to bring it up so if there is a problem it can be fixed
Im ASSUMING im getting full credit, as the accepted shares on the miner itself are normal hashrates, just noticed the website was showing everything by half

Algo?

Jaerin

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:52:30 PM

What said? I mined only MAC with p c=MAC
WHY YOU EXCHANGED MY MAC TO MAC WITH 15% FEE?

You can't solo mine a coin.  You can point it at an algorithm and ask to be paid out in a coin, but you are credited the mBTC value of the coin.  If the value fluctuates you will get less or maybe even more than you mined.  If you want to solo mine zpool is not the pool for you.  Mine on Yiimp.

hi pls i think this poll not working correct every day since week iam getting less then projected money BTC/day

i have 3 rig 7*1080ti connected thought nemos miner 2.0.7 benchmarks are fine all 3 rigs almost same...minimum what i see last 2 days is 0.014 btc/day as projected by nemosminer, always is higher so i will count with minimum projected amount
24h ago my Total Unpaid balance was 0.01909095BTC during day i got 2 payments 0.01584247BTC and 0.01958058BTC from zpool.cz and finished after 24h with Total UNpaid 0.01175086 BTC so

PROJECTED.... by nemosminer min 0.014 BTC/day x 3rigs = 0.042 BTC/day real average day is around 0.018 * 3rigs = 0.054 BTC/day

REAL..... Total unpaid end day 0.01175086BTC - Total Unpaid strat day 0.01909095BTC + 2payots 0.01584247BTC + 0.01958058BTC = 0.02808296BTC

it is 33pct DIFFERENCE!!!! considering today whole market go UP its impossible......rigs are 24h monitoring no shutdown they running 24/7

only first day i connected my rigs to zpool.ca calculation was fine even market go down...from that its 5 days every day iam from 20-40pct lower than showing nemosminer 2.0.7

First off Nemos miner is just a ripped off version of Aaronsace's Multipoolminer.  Its not even Nemo's code.  Get the real one and use that
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner

Second the hashrate shown local on your miner is the rate of hashes being checked locally.  Not all those hashes are accepted by the pool.  The hashes that are accepted have a difficulty associated with them and that is what credits you with hashrate on the pool.  If you are lucky you will find high difficulty hash quickly and that can show your hashrate higher on the pool than your local or if you are unlucky you will find low difficulty hashes and your hashrate will be lower on the pool.  There is nothing you can do to change this luck other than to increase your hashrate and that will increase your average accepted shares.  Internet latency can also have a significant impact on your accepted shares because the longer it takes to get new work the less new work you can process.

With that said the estimates you see on Multipoolminer is just an estimate of approximately what you could be getting if the hashing maintains a fixed level and the price stays the same until the coins are confirmed.  Also switching between algos costs time and therefore potential earnings.  If you have it set to 1 minute checks and it switches 100 times in a day that is likely going to be at least 100 minutes of mining time wasted doing nothing.  
None of these things are possible to predict and therefore it is an ESTIMATE.  It is more the ideal situation possible.  Take the same miner and point it towards Yiimp or another pool and you'll see fluctuations in the amount of payout you get there too.

Third mining is very much LUCK based.  Just like the pool hash to compete for finding blocks, not all those blocks are equal.  The blocks will usually pay out about the same amount per block found, but hte amount of hashing power to find each block can vary greatly.  This is just like the hashing I mentioned above.  So your ESTIMATES from your miner as just that.  Estimates.  If you download the latest pull from the actual Multipoolminer you will see that these estimates now have a margin of error associated with them, unlike Nemo's ripped off version.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 12:55:11 AM

First off Nemos miner is just a ripped off version of Aaronsace's Multipoolminer.  Its not even Nemo's code.  Get the real one and use that
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner

seems believable considering it happened before;  and without credit to the original authors again.......  *cough*

Pretty sure it's been said, this isn't a solo mining pool even if there is only one coin it's pegged off the market prices.
What said? I mined only MAC with p c=MAC
WHY YOU EXCHANGED MY MAC TO MAC WITH 15% FEE?

Again;  you need to read the several replies above this one.  It was described to you by several people in different ways each time.

p=MAC means: your PAYOUT COIN IS MAC.  It means NOTHING ELSE.

You are mining on "AN ALGORITHM", not mining "A COIN".  You are only choosing to get paid in "A COIN" other than BTC.

Does this make sense to you yet?

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

vretenica

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:09:52 AM

So you found a way to make 33% more than mining here . . . why are you still here?

problem is that somebody here proclaming that he is 66 more profitable and in fact he only stealing money thats reason why i need to point so peopole can read it.....do not be retarded or you sharing profits with this easy stealer? lol
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

...truncated retardedness
At what point does an estimate become reality?  Never.  It's an estimate.

English Dictionary:
es·ti·mate
verb
ˈestəˌmāt

1) roughly calculate or judge the value, number, quantity, or extent of.
2) an approximate calculation or judgment of the value, number, quantity, or extent of something.

Where is the confusion with this word?  The dictionary is pretty $#%@# concise.

Have I made the definition of the word you are using perfectly clear for you to understand yet?

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:27:26 AM

I left the thread for one afternoon and what the heck happened...
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:31:08 AM

I left the thread for one afternoon and what the heck happened...

Sorry, but the gloves had to come off... I myself haven't been on BCT much the past week;  been having RL issues to deal with that are very unpleasant.

Synopsis:
Some people are just so thick headed that they get things in their head that are really not as they perceive.

But honestly, not much has happened.  Just people kicking and screaming because they are counting their chickens before they hatch or didnt take the time to understand what they are doing by reading the available materials.  My final post just above yours should pretty much explain it....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Jaerin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:15:49 AM

I'm LOLing pretty hard at this...

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:29:45 AM

I'm LOLing pretty hard at this...

OMG....  I bet crackfoo is lol-ing inside pretty hard when he sees this.

Id love to see him set up one coinbox and stratum to mine to... let alone the pool code and multiple coins/algos....  I personally had trouble just setting up a solo wallet to mine to TBH.... and I am usually pretty damned good with vague or complicated instructions.

...not to mention the amount of computer and internet resources necessary to host a pool such as zpool.  If i'm not mistaken, one of zpool's servers cost quite a pretty penny just in hardware....

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Jaerin

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:51:58 AM

OMG....  I bet crackfoo is lol-ing inside pretty hard when he sees this.

Id love to see him set up one coinbox and stratum to mine to... let alone the pool code and multiple coins/algos....  I personally had trouble just setting up a solo wallet to mine to TBH.... and I am usually pretty damned good with vague or complicated instructions.

...not to mention the amount of computer and internet resources necessary to host a pool such as zpool.  If i'm not mistaken, one of zpool's servers cost quite a pretty penny just in hardware....

I wouldn't doubt it.  This guy is going to get taken for all his money by some "developer" that will promise to make what he is asking for.  The problem is much of this stuff is only kinda full written and none of the different pieces likely integrate with one another seamlessly.  I wouldn't doubt if there is a number of hacks and scripts that are written to kludge things together.

People just don't seem to realize how much you lose in all the different inefficiencies of the process.  The hashrate you see on your miner isn't really what you are getting on the pool because that's the nature of mining.  Which means your expected returns are at best a guess of what you can hope.  Then every time the miner switches between algorithms you aren't mining anything at all until your next miner can get up to speed.  30-60 seconds switching miners doesn't seem like a lot, but many times over 24 hours it really will add up to a good chunk of your earnings.  Those loss of efficiencies aren't measured in the estimates at all to my knowledge.   Add on top of that the likely loss of some earnings in conversion rates and price changes it is not at all surprising that you see 20-30% less than what you expect.  Then you get days like when Bitcore was going nuts and your earnings are through the roof for those couple of days and you wish things were like that every day.  The fact is everything is a moving target and if you just mined around on some different pools you'd see that generally speaking zpool pays out pretty damn good, especially for how easy it is and how reliably the payouts are.

If someone wants to make it much more efficient, hack up a version of ccminer that has the efficient miners of each of the algorithms and come up with a way to switch between them quickly.  Better yet a way to let the mining pool be able to shift you around to different algorithms automatically without having to cycle through multiple miners.   That's what multipoolminer tries to do from the miner side, but I bet there would be some gains if the pool could direct it especially for the harder to find blocks that might be highly profitable.  If the pool could coordinate all the miners together to go for the longer blocks the pay might be better at times, but when everyone goes in 155 different directions there is almost no chance of mining those things.  

I admit I've complained in the past and didn't understand how it all worked, not even a month ago, but I do understand now.  There will be more profitable places to mine than zpool when the markets are sideways, but not without effort paying attention to what is easy to mine vs how much it pays and dealing with getting it on and off the exchanges.  Even then things can turn south quickly and you may end up holding garbage or maybe you get lucky and hold gold, but if you want a steady paycheck zpool is about as good as it gets.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

...Then every time the miner switches between algorithms you aren't mining anything at all until your next miner can get up to speed.  30-60 seconds switching miners doesn't seem like a lot, but many times over 24 hours it really will add up to a good chunk of your earnings....

If someone wants to make it much more efficient, hack up a version of ccminer that has the efficient miners of each of the algorithms and come up with a way to switch between them quickly.  Better yet a way to let the mining pool be able to shift you around to different algorithms automatically without having to cycle through multiple miners......

[Some time back my 1.0 (and subsequent revisions) batch file was created.  It launches all miner algos at once, instead of waiting for one to close before starting the next]

Truncated above, and noted something that already exists for some time now Wink  Only, I did it with the batch itself to make it a LOT more efficient, not modifying ccminer.    I myself know how trust works in the real world, and thus, id rather release something that carries the utmost in transparency of operation.  Compiling or re-coding a separate miner isn't along those lines.... so I avoided doing that.... especially since miner apps go through so many changes over time;  I would have to go in and do those every time they came up.  Too much work;  not something i'm trying to do for free constantly... lol

Yeah;  I've tried many pools myself; and zpool has been the best all-around.  It may have more issues come up than other pools that I have used (aside from nicehash whom keeps their customer complaints silent and separate from here);  but issues that are major, or at least the ones that have basis of standing... get handled very reasonably quick.  Nicehash has far fewer problems, because they are simply running a stratum... nothing else that a typical pool runs... and all the other stuff they don't do, is what seems to have the most issues (wallets going offline, etc etc etc).

I try to keep patience; but;  this recent guy really struck a nerve, and it is behavior like his that got the first thread locked out and screwed us out of easy communication with crackfoo and fellow pool users.  The "one bad apple" spoiling the bunch kinda thing.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: