Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

People who are suing tezos below..

The plaintiffs, which include Australian entity Trigon Trading Pty. Ltd. and California resident Bruce MacDonald, also take issue with the positioning of the exchanges made during the ICO as a non-refundable donation and not an investment. They allege that since the ICO, the Breitmans have engaged in public disagreements with the foundation’s president, Johann Gevers, and that the foundation has been liquidating assets collected during the ICO, at least $60,000 they say has been paid to Dynamic Ledger Solutions, according to the suit

Trigon Trading Pty <<< WHO IS THIS COMPANY ?

TRIGON TRADING PTY LTD
Credit Report
Summary Directors Addresses Shareholders Credit Score Payment Predictor Monitoring Historical Timeline Video Tour
CreditorWatch - Helping you get paid
CreditorWatch is an affordable and easy-to-use credit management solution providing you:
Unlimited access to over 10,230,000 Credit Reports
Customer Monitoring & Alerts
Credit Score & Recommendations
Debt Collection Tools

Summary Information
ABR DATA
Main Name   TRIGON TRADING PTY LTD
ABN   46 610 865 533
Registered Date
01-04-2016
Entity Status   Active
Entity Type   Australian Private Company
GST Status   Not currently registered for GST
ABN Last Updated   24-10-2016
ASIC DATA
Name   TRIGON TRADING PTY LTD
ACN   610 865 533
Registered Date   19-02-2016
Next Review Date   19-02-2019
Status   Registered
Company Type   Australian Proprietary Company
Class   Limited By Shares
Regulator   Australian Securities & Investments Commission..

GEVERS ? <  I THINKS ^^^^^ 

Gevers from SOUTH AFRICA . South Africa been pulling crypto scams all over the world ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

Search Results
A proprietary company is a form of privately held company in Australia and South Africa that is either limited or unlimited. However, unlike a public company there are, depending on jurisdiction, restrictions on what it can and cannot do. ... This means that a proprietary company must not offer its shares to the public.

Held company in Australia and South Africa.. SOUTH AFRICA <Gevers home ground ..
He played with the ZULU ..Oh and he like to climbed trees ..

Maybe that's how he come up with tall trees catch wind.?

The company was set up 2016 very funny this whole situation ..

I can see some people going to jail for fraud  Wink..
And sued for many millions ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

Should I buy this coin now Huh Sad
NO   wait till released ..Might not even get released because it was a scam from the start?..

I don't think it was BUT   i get the impression they took the money and used it to fund other things but
stall TEZOS on purpose while they do other things with the cash..?

So many scams you must not trust NOTHING until released ..

The way things are going i thinks they had no intention to release Tezos   just grab the cash then
LIE LIE LIE ..

I have many problems with this whole set up ..

Law suits even though they are up ? 50 cents for 1 now 3.50      7x  your input ..

Btc up 4 x from when Tezos ICO was held..

It makes no sense ..

And also i WANT I AUDIT DONE        ON THE SPENDING HABITS ..

You said a DONATION so i want to see how the CHARITY MONIES have been spent..
MY RIGHT BY UK LAW..

I get the INVESTIGATORS on this monies ..

I asked from the very start an AUDIT must be done on spending to and fro..

Are you buying a 1k computer and saying 5OK?  this is what happens when you are a charity i need to see the spending ..

I want to see it and if not i take you to court..

CHARITIES MUST SHOW SPENDING HABITS ..

In case of FRAUD   ..As in you collected monies in false pretence then spending it on other things that have nothing to do with what you asked the DONATIONS FOR..

I WANT THAT AUDIT ..On you TF website ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Diego Olivier Fernandez Pons and GEVERS    I want those 2 investigated ..

Current name since: 01 Apr 2016
 Australian Company Number: 610865533
 Australian Business Number: 46610865533
 Entity Type: Australian Private Company
 Effective Date: 01 Apr 2016
 GST (Goods & Services Tax): No current or historical GST registrations

A front to do fraud ..No current or historical GST registrations < So no tax returns or profits ..

Gevers is well known for setting up fraud companies ..

Even borrow off banks and blame the company and you as the person even though you set it up the company your business owes the monies back Shocked..

That company raised $6 million in a seed round with investors like Arthur Breitman, Vitalik Buterin, Polychain Capital.

Arthur invested in a company called StarkWare in Jan 31st 2016

2016 Shocked   Then we get this thing with OLAF CARLSON WEE ^ 

So Arthur gets and inside man on the Tezos FOUNDATION   CONFLICT OF INTEREST ..

Oh boy it's all coming out now ..MAYBE BIG JAIL TIME      Cheesy Cheesy..
True though   i thinks this was a FUCKING SCAM Wink..

It was all over Reddit get OLAF and i said i don't know who he is   BUT now you see it was
ARTHUR'S CREW..

Investigate EVERYONE  reporters you will have lots of stories to tell and sell Wink..

This is one of the biggest internet scams EVER..

Arthur should of said he was a friend of OLAF before he got picked for TF ..

plus OLAF has many competing blockchains to TEZOS   total conflict of interest ..

YOU MAKE SURE TEZOS GETS OUT    OR YOU FRY Angry..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

To the peoples be very careful   this whole crypto space hasn't produced anything but
PUMP and DUMP trading on a promise of something good ..

10 years and still nothing but PUMP and DUMP ..

I could go on stage and say i have a new Blockchain talk bullshit then bring a blockchain out then leave it as that   with no real use ..

It was useful to the devs because you already paid them to code NOTHING..

To the SEC  how much bribes do you want?  ..You USA government loves bribes ..

Let EOS give you some free tokens and then let us all go to ROB EACH OTHER Wink..

They all talk shit for DONATIONS as in ICO ..Biggest heist ever ..

Remember the good old PYRAMID SCHEME ..The good old CRYPTO BULLSHIT..

You Arthur set up a FOUNDATION to be honest then put OLAF your best bud..

CRAFTY just like i said need eyes in the back of your head..

If no blockchain and a very good one at that  by FEB next year     I file a law suit ..

The fishees in the sea    the Fishees in the sea  Cheesy Cheesy..

I will want millions for the fishees in the sea ..Why because you said you was building a blockchain and i thought that could help the fishees in the sea Wink..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

I will be watching you all very very closely..

If you look on Charity foundations sites you will see the things they spent the monies on where it went
and what not then you can ring up the places you said you funded and if they say you never give them nothing then you get done for fraud ..

So if no set up on the TF website about who was funded and the company and place then your getting done for fraud EVEN the police will arrest you FACT..

It's not about you spending and having holidays to talk BULLSHIT it's about getting something done for the
public as in that's why people donated ..

You don't donate to poppy fund then spend it on ice creams and holidays ..
Oh and booze and cakes ..Jeez talk about eating cakes Cheesy< EU wont let us eat them  Cheesy.

So why are you on everyone else monies plus holidays to places i have never heard of..
Yes i am jealous only been to BUTLINS  Cheesy..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Just don't want monies spent and nothing ..

1 BILLION should turn into billions FACT..

Buy land and build on it make more monies < Plus why haven't a TEZOS building been built on Tezos
own land and not rented   the fact the assets will still be there the land Wink..

Wasting monies on BULLSHIT then coming back and saying it's all spent and no project you go to jail
FACT..

If it's wasted your a FUCKING WASTE..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

I am very angry indeed ..Why you ask?  CONFLICT OF INTEREST ..i will explain..

Imagine a group of people who set up 3 of the same blockchains    they basically do the same as each other ..
Now 2 ask for an ICO then the other set up private  blockchain ?..

If all 3 are mixed together the private one will have less people who own the TOKENS   so all they do
is every bad mistake on the ICO will make the private one better ..

Plus when they release the private one it will be a well better blockchain with less owners of the token
because it was privately funded by the ICO on the sly with everyone else monies ..

Now Tezos will be SHIT but difinity or Rchain or stark will be much better plus have less people who own the tokens     so when they come to sell them a few people make all the profits ..

TO THE   FBI   CIA ..

Investigate this computer scam ..It's a con ..

Remember a scammer is nice   that's how they scam you by being nice..

Seen that om twitter   thought wise chap..^
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

Also i thinks everyone on blockchains   will need to change in the next 5 years anyways ..

SPINTRONICS ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

I EXPECT those that work for tezos      SHOULD ONLY WORK FOR TEZOS..

To many blockchains with the same people all involved   in the same blockchains ..

A private owned as less owners of the token    ..Your funds gets used on the private while also building the private while also building TEZOS     << Conflict of interest ..

Policy brief & purpose
Our company Conflict of Interest Policy refers to any case where an employee’s personal interest might contradict the interest of the company they work for. This is an unwanted circumstance as it may have heavy implications on the employee’s judgement and commitment to the company, and by extension to the realization of its goals.<<  YES I AGREE.

This policy will outline the rules regarding conflict of interest and the responsibilities of employees and the company in resolving any such discrepancies.

Scope
This company conflict of interest policy applies to all prospective or current employees of the company, as well as independent contractors and persons acting on behalf of the company.

Policy elements
The relationship of the company with its employees should be based on mutual trust. As the company is committed to preserve the interests of people under its employment, it expects them to act only towards its own fundamental interests.<<YES I AGREE

Conflict of interest may occur whenever an employee’s interest in a particular subject may lead them to actions, activities or relationships that undermine the company and may place it to disadvantage.

What is an employee conflict of interest?
This situation may take many different forms that include, but are not limited to, conflict of interest examples:

Employees’ ability to use their position with the company to their personal advantage
Employees engaging in activities that will bring direct or indirect profit to a competitor
Employees owning shares of a competitor’s stock<<<OLAF  ARTHUR  to name a few..
Employees using connections obtained through the company for their own private purposes<I AGREE
Employees using company equipment or means to support an external business
Employees acting in ways that may compromise the company’s legality (e.g. taking bribes or bribing representatives of legal authorities)<I AGREE

AUDIT   also  i want a list of all your CRYPTO ASSETS who ever works for TEZOS ..

And if anyone of you have another blockchain that does GOVERNANCE   YOUR FUCKED..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

To Dfinity and Beyond! The ICO Which Values Itself at $3.5 Billion
https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/dfinity-beyond-ico-valuates-3-5-billion/
22 Mar 2018 - On Tuesday, ICODrops tweeted a table that it claims represents the Dfinity project's token distribution and funding target. According to the table, Dfinity will be selling ten percent of its tokens to the public for a staggering $350 million, giving the project a nominal market value of $3.5 billion. It is also believed .

OLAF Dfinity funds ^^ A competing blockchain  also funds STARK a private blockchain ..

Now Olaf  nothing wrong with you stepping back and funding blockchains BUT you cannot be on a TEZOS FOUNDATION   because that's 100% tezos
nothing else ..

That's why Gevers never wanted you in ..At least he done something good Cheesy

Not that i am slating you OLAF  just to much conflict of interest and that's no good for tezos   bad business practise ..

I want to see AUDITS DONE BY next year ..I want all what's been spent wrote down by HANS  then the accountant and yes many a accountant cook the
books Wink..1 billion people will rob you silly ..Well your not robbing me or poor old mary  Wink Who used her pension..
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Can anybody clarify is there any chance for Tezos to become successful taking in account that EOS, TRON, NEO and many others are the real competitors to Tezos?
Is there too late for launching?

I don't think TRON and NEO, these Chinese dominated projects, will succeed in the future. The star effect is more than the true value of these projects. I have invested into none of them.

I disagree, NEO is an excellent project and more and more high-grade projects are running on the NEO blockchain. But I don't care about Tron too.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Can anybody clarify is there any chance for Tezos to become successful taking in account that EOS, TRON, NEO and many others are the real competitors to Tezos?

I don't think TRON and NEO, these Chinese dominated projects, will succeed in the future. The star effect is more than the true value of these projects. I have invested into none of them.

I disagree, NEO is an excellent project and more and more high-grade projects are running on the NEO blockchain. But I don't care about Tron too.
We all know that tezos is a big enemy of Eth, and so it might be a competitor too with NEO and EOS. We can't say it now but i'm sure tezos will become successful if they will be no conflict with the founders of this project. So far tezos is moving and few months left for main net launching.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

We all know that tezos is a big enemy of Eth, and so it might be a competitor too with NEO and EOS. We can't say it now but i'm sure tezos will become successful if they will be no conflict with the founders of this project. So far tezos is moving and few months left for main net launching.
ETH is POW, wanna be POS in the future, Tezos is DPOS. Tezos has unique consensus mechanism that allows making changes in protocol without doing hardfork, ETH doesn't. Tezos is also using completely different programming language.
I don't see similarities or zerosum competition here.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

ieatcoins
1 point
·
I critized tezos a lot. Still do- although now that the foundation thing has been kind I'd resolved I feel a little better. I still don't think the breitmans are good leaders and I really dislike the word tezzies, among other criticism I have of tezos.

Basically, I'm still here. I'm just not vocal now because I always get downvote by the circlejerking instead of having level headed conversations.

and I really dislike the word tezzies< Well you wont like the name of our new wallet..
So what do you call loads of TEZOS ?

Now i have invented a TEZOS wallet called     ballbag wallet you put your tezzies in your ballbag..

Slang Define: What is Tezzies? - meaning and definition
https://slangdefine.org/t/tezzies-34ca.html
Tezzies - 1. 1) Your "boys" or testicles 2) Your "boys" as in your friends 1) ~ "Oh crap he hit him right in the Tezzies < TEZOS <TEZZIES

Now when women join in TEZOS they own TEZZIES so they have balls too Wink

Meltem Demirors

@Melt_Dem
 Apr 28
More
"zero women adding value"

i screenshot comments like these and save them. whenever i feel tired, frustrated, or worn down, i read through them and it fires me up. time to break shit. enough is enough.

The difference is who ever is the bread winner is the boss in humanities eyes ..
And this is why women want a chance ..

I can imagine women sick of you do this because i payed for this?..
That's the difference when someone gets money or gives it..

You gives your the boss   you take your not the boss ..

I worked all day i want my dinner MAN always says   scrub me back i worked all day for your dress..
And now women got  TEZZIES and can say FUCK OFF YOU DO IT I buy my own dress.. Wink

And this is why women want good jobs so they don't feel obliged to serve the man ..
Very understandable ..

I got a daughter and i don't want her running around for no man ..
I want her to be able to tell a man to    FUCK OFF I DON'T NEED YOU CUNT..

Well us men can be cunts.. MY DAD WAS ONE..
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

ETH is POW, wanna be POS in the future, Tezos is DPOS. Tezos has unique consensus mechanism that allows making changes in protocol without doing hardfork, ETH doesn't. Tezos is also using completely different programming language.
I don't see similarities or zerosum competition here.

It´s mostly about their capabilities they can offer for developers/companies. And since Tezos is able to do a lot of thing ETH does, it will surely bring up some competition. But that´s the best part. Crypto won´t evolve without having competition

xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

TEZOS this coin can be held for a long time, the technical content is still very high.
kobra696

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

TEZOS this coin can be held for a long time, the technical content is still very high.
From all that I know Cardano is strongest competitor to Tezos because it's also based on a programming language which support formal verification. This is important for a big financial transfers. I don't think that Ethereum and Tezos are such competitors; their use case will be quite different (at least as foreseeable).
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

Thanks for your opinions.
So, we'll see the race of ETH, Tezos, EOS, NEO, Cardano, TRON, etc.
Let's get popcorn and watch how it'll goes on.  Wink
capensis

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

for popcorn1

Shes Got Balls >> AC/DC 1977 >> RIP Bon Scott

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+bon+scott+live+shes+got+balls&view=detail&mid=4780EC85731C504AB0BA4780EC85731C504AB0BA&FORM=VIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f2g4RMfhS0
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: