April 27, 2024, 07:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 23590 23591 23592 23593 23594 23595 23596 23597 23598 23599 23600 23601 23602 23603 23604 23605 23606 23607 23608 23609 23610 23611 23612 23613 23614 23615 23616 23617 23618 23619 23620 23621 23622 23623 23624 23625 23626 23627 23628 23629 23630 23631 23632 23633 23634 23635 23636 23637 23638 23639 [23640] 23641 23642 23643 23644 23645 23646 23647 23648 23649 23650 23651 23652 23653 23654 23655 23656 23657 23658 23659 23660 23661 23662 23663 23664 23665 23666 23667 23668 23669 23670 23671 23672 23673 23674 23675 23676 23677 23678 23679 23680 23681 23682 23683 23684 23685 23686 23687 23688 23689 23690 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Cryptoqueeen

Activity: 42
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:57:33 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (5), jbreher (1), kurious (1), El duderino_ (1), d_eddie (1)

A dystopian, Australian, cannibalistic hermit colony run by Vitalik and flying drones is far more interesting than Cryptobimbo.  I imagine 90% of the stuff she says to Trollgoossens revolves around "Trollgoossens, when are you going to take me to so and so", "Trollgoossens, take me to eat at ______", "Trollgoossens, it's hot or cold.  Adjust the AC", "Trollgoossens, take pictures of me with this camera so I can upload them to Instagram in order to try and upgrade to a better boyfriend", "Trollgoossens, you are not making any money doing this stupid gambling thing.  You need to stop gambling and get a job at the grocery store to support me".

We all know you like to make outlandish claims. In this case it's quite easy to compare to reality and to see how wrong and misguided you are. I wonder how much damage this mentality has already done to your personal life, your chance to procreate and your general happiness level. Almost at the point of feeling sorry for you but think it's all well deserved.

You remind me a lot about the French author Houellebecq with his depressing view on life and his complete failure to connect with the other sex. For me you are completely at the bottom of the masculine hierarchy. Probably for the best your genes die as I don't see humanity having much positive to gain from them.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:12:18 PM

Nice that someone out there donated 5,000 BTC to the "buy the fucking dip" movement.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:17:25 PM

Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:17:59 PM

Just went grocery shopping, and they had a voting booth there so I popped in and did my duty.
Voted for this party. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=HrmF_I0-l3M
(For Murricans and others, it's the EU parliament election).

Oh yeah, bitcoin and such, it's gone up much, so no it goes down some, soon it will go up some again. It's been doing that for as long as I can remember, just relax.

I am not sure what you did, but for sure you didn't vote for the European Elections will be held next week:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_European_Parliament_election

I think I know what I'm doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=m2P3EIPXnl0 (chose English subs).
And
https://www.val.se/servicelankar/other-languages/english-engelska/voting-in-advance.html
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:23:39 PM

But here's the thing everyone should remember:

There will be no new Bull Run without plenty of FUD and fake bullshit to accompany it every step of the way. Not gonna happen.

Ah the multi pages of troll fuckery during a dump. How we missed you.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10179

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

Just woke up, is the red candle to $6100 on bitstamp real or is it a glitch?
What I see on the 1 min chart is that there were 4 sells around 900BTC each. It may be one whale dumping 3.6K BTC, or just 800BTC which triggered stop losses on Bitstamp. BFX didn't follow - it stopped above 7K. This was important and quite unpleasant for BFX shorters. Their plan didn't work out. At the same time, Bitstamp quickly recovered above 7200, which is a strong bullish indicator. We are only 1 year before the halving and 2 months before bakkt's launch. Fidelity is also preparing. These two huge regulated markets will open wide the doors for ETF approval. Besides, literally everyone even the notorious bear trolls like r0ach, gembitz, etc. believe that we will return to 20K in 2-3 years tops. So nobody has an interest of selling big amounts except the daily traders who try to make a living on the volatility. Which reminds us that the definition of the daily trader is one who is hoping to return his investment by  watching the diagrams 24 hours and cutting his losses. If he is playing with shitcoins, the chances are 99% that he will never return his investment. If he is playing with Bitcoin, chances are 50% he will make a living. The main characteristic of all traders is their lack of patience and perseverance. On the contrary, the hodler is the one with strong nerves and who patiently awaits his prize - whether $1 mil, $10 mil, or bigger.

There are ways to trade and/or HODL that are not as dichotomous as you are making them out to be, so even though I find your overall point about the prudence in a HODL and buy on dips strategy, it is not the only way to skin a cat... ... even though it remains quite a good strategy.... Furthermore, neither trading nor traders are bad, and trading is a great thing to bring to any market because it both brings liquidity and price discovery, even if it frequently is manipulated (or attempted) on a regular basis.

I agree with you that there are a large number (percentage) of regular folks who likely get burned with their trading and their trading attempts, but so what?  Does not make trading a bad thing, and surely there are a whole hell of a lot of trading opportunities that came about from bitcoin (and shitcoins, too) that were not really available to regular and average people, before this recent evolution of "crypto"

In other words, volatility in less mature asset classes, such as bitcoin, is one of the most inevitable aspects, and since it is nearly certainly inevitable, there are ways to structure your own BTC holdings and BTC strategy around such near inevitability,  without necessarily listening to people who are giving bad (gambling) information.  You don't necessarily need to gamble to structure your BTC approach that allows for buying and selling and holding that takes advantage of almost certain inevitable BTC volatility. ...

And, by the way, fuck the shit coins.  You don't need to get involved with trade/ gambling with that quasi-centralized and largely scam pump and dump smoke and mirrors bullshit in order to take advantage of near certain volatility in bitcoin.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4873

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:38:31 PM

Like this one Smiley for who didn't saw the GOT thread....

Whats funny is when she went ballistic on all the innocent people that didn't bother me but what did is the fact that they were just hanging out like nothing was going on in the streets when there was a fucking Army attacking the fucking walls!!!

This season is so bad I was not surprised at all that they would take a character and make them act completely out of character just for the shock value. HBO bombed this season badly. After 2 fucking years of waiting I could care less about watching any of the other shows.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:39:47 PM

I'm going to make sure you guys are seated next to each other at the 100K party.  Grin

Where you gonna put me in between?? Roll Eyes

between realr0ach and Gembiz Grin Grin

EDIT: is Gembiz deleted? can't find him. weeehhh

EDIT2: ahh gembitz weeeh weeeeehh

Rebal15 too.

Micpeep will be at the table with those three, keeping them in line.   Wink

Weeee!
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15399

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:41:17 PM

Just went grocery shopping, and they had a voting booth there so I popped in and did my duty.
Voted for this party. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=HrmF_I0-l3M

Oh yeah, bitcoin and such, it's gone up much, so no it goes down some, soon it will go up some again. It's been doing that for as long as I can remember, just relax.

I am not sure what you did, but for sure you didn't vote for the European Elections will be held next week:

I think I know what I'm doing https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=m2P3EIPXnl0 (chose English subs).
And
https://www.val.se/servicelankar/other-languages/english-engelska/voting-in-advance.html

Wow, this is just crazy...  voting two weeks ahead of schedule just because you can!
Sorry, apologizes and +1WOsMerit!

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 12008

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:43:42 PM

I'm going to make sure you guys are seated next to each other at the 100K party.  Grin

EDIT: is Gembiz deleted? can't find him. weeehhh

EDIT2: ahh gembitz weeeh weeeeehh

Rebal15 too.

Micpeep will be at the table with those three, keeping them in line.   Wink

Weeee!

A dystopian, Australian, cannibalistic hermit colony run by Vitalik and flying drones is far more interesting than Cryptobimbo.  I imagine 90% of the stuff she says to Trollgoossens revolves around "Trollgoossens, when are you going to take me to so and so", "Trollgoossens, take me to eat at ______", "Trollgoossens, it's hot or cold.  Adjust the AC", "Trollgoossens, take pictures of me with this camera so I can upload them to Instagram in order to try and upgrade to a better boyfriend", "Trollgoossens, you are not making any money doing this stupid gambling thing.  You need to stop gambling and get a job at the grocery store to support me".

We all know you like to make outlandish claims. In this case it's quite easy to compare to reality and to see how wrong and misguided you are. I wonder how much damage this mentality has already done to your personal life, your chance to procreate and your general happiness level. Almost at the point of feeling sorry for you but think it's all well deserved.

You remind me a lot about the French author Houellebecq with his depressing view on life and his complete failure to connect with the other sex. For me you are completely at the bottom of the masculine hierarchy. Probably for the best your genes die as I don't see humanity having much positive to gain from them.

Just saw my better half already keeps one in line Cheesy

Weeeeeeeee
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

Whats funny is when she went ballistic on all the innocent people that didn't bother me but what did is the fact that they were just hanging out like nothing was going on in the streets when there was a fucking Army attacking the fucking walls!!!

This season is so bad I was not surprised at all that they would take a character and make them act completely out of character just for the shock value. HBO bombed this season badly. After 2 fucking years of waiting I could care less about watching any of the other shows.

There is only one more show left though. Maybe they have a good explanation like the dragon went rogue. And/or perhaps Arya will kill her and Jon Snow will be King. Yes, I am disappointed in the latest episode. Plus the battle with the dead was so dark, I couldn't tell what was going on most of the time.  Cheesy
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:48:57 PM

And

Wow, this is just crazy...  voting two weeks ahead of schedule just because you can!
Sorry, apologizes and +1WOsMerit!

Apology accepted, and thanks Smiley
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:51:03 PM

But here's the thing everyone should remember:

There will be no new Bull Run without plenty of FUD and fake bullshit to accompany it every step of the way. Not gonna happen.

Ah the multi pages of troll fuckery during a dump. How we missed you.

Fud is now from mainstream media during a suppression phase.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:53:01 PM

Besides, literally everyone even the notorious bear trolls like r0ach, gembitz, etc. believe that we will return to 20K in 2-3 years tops.

I've never said that.  Bitcoin is a pump and dump scam and the price only goes up when some scammer Chinaman or Jew believes that they can buy low, artificially rig the market higher, then have some idiot to dump on at the top to be their greater fool.  Does that greater fool still exist after the last pump and dump to $20k that the general public was already all over and involved in?  Hell if I know.  It sure doesn't seem like it.

The general public seems to be completely tapped out of money nowadays.  If the scammers try to artificially manipulate it up again, they would probably be the ones holding the bag while dumb money like JayJuanGee and Micgoossens dump on them.

You are a fucking walking contradiction.

Your hypothetical makes no fucking sense at all, just like you make no sense with your inability to recognize actual value.

How the fuck could either Micpeep or me be dumb if we are dumping on others who are dumber?

And, even though I question some aspects of Micpeep, he has pretty consistently asserted that he is not dumping coins.. yet I suspect that even he recognizes that at certain price points some BTC is going to get sold to take profits.

You likely know my practice, on the other hand, is pretty much to sell small increments all the way up.  It is possible that I might dump, but I really doubt it.  Before we went to $20k, I had a tentative BTC selling plan that had allowed for the selling of higher portions of BTC as the price went up, yet I found that my already existing plan of selling small increments on the way up had generated so fucking much fiat, that I had felt absolutely NO inclination to generate even more fiat by cashing out more BTC....

Accordingly, I think that I will just stick with my incrementalist selling of BTC plan that sells small amounts of BTC on the way up... and of course, if for any reason I feel that I need extra money, I will just cash out some extra BTC... whether the price is going UP, DOWN or sideways.. . doesn't really matter to me, anymore.  I have my BTC stash, I have a good practice of dealing with its likely inevitable volatility and I have way more than enough fiat for my regular expenses (including the fact that I already stepped up some of my luxury and I will likely step it up some more in the future based on likely inevitable upwards price direction of bitcoin...)

So yeah, bitcoin is volatile as fuck, but it still seems to be tending towards up, so anyone who emphasizes the down or the sideways, such as you roach, seems to be out of touch with what is actually going on in bitcoin... and likely to continue to go on.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:53:44 PM

There is only one more show left though. Maybe they have a good explanation like the dragon went rogue. And/or perhaps Arya will kill her and Jon Snow will be King. Yes, I am disappointed in the latest episode. Plus the battle with the dead was so dark, I couldn't tell what was going on most of the time.  Cheesy

Only 1 more and I am not even caring to see it. I think they will all die and Sansa will be left alive because shes in the safest place (in the north with the winter coming there).
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:59:31 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

We were expecting a 30% drop for a correction.

It happened, but it lasted for only some minutes, which confirms we are still in a bull market.

The bears got out of their cave and are parading in the streets, drunk and screaming victory. Funny.
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:59:46 PM

I agree completely! For me Dani is like any other good girl. She can lose her temper sometimes, but to burn a whole city?!? When one of her dragons burned a child, she locked them all in a cave, despite loving them as her children. HBO screenwriters went too far in their effort to be unpredictable.And that led to absolute predictability - everyone expected from them to kill the series by destroying every character and sound sense. I am just not interested in the next episodes at all - John kills and eats Dani, Sansa burns Arya and John, some peasant kills Sansa... I don't care!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:02:38 PM

I'm going to make sure you guys are seated next to each other at the 100K party.  Grin

I was wanna say the same thing of putting r0ach with JJG as well, for an endless real life discussion, but then realised showing up @the 100K party with a silver bracelet, silver spoon and silver knife will net get you in.... one must have some kind of BTC-thing I guess Roll Eyes

You trying to mess everything up?  Seems like an already tentative plan that I will be sitting next to jbreher... probably gonna wanna put bawb in my vicinity too.. so whatever...   

I understand that a lot of this is tentative, but personally, it seems good for you to be keeping roach, gembitz and rebal15 in your area...  since you already seem to have some decent rapport with them there ones.
_javier_

Activity: 444
Merit: 31

Still a manic miner

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

We were expecting a 30% drop for a correction.

It happened, but it lasted for only some minutes, which confirms we are still in a bull market.

The bears got out of their cave and are parading in the streets, drunk and screaming victory. Funny.

Thats very true, indeed.

Just one 3600 BTC sell order at Bitstamp and everybody goes loosing their head..  bear market back and the nonsenses...

We are at mondays price.. Oh drama!
Phil_S
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1461

We choose to go to the moon

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:12:15 PM

There is only one more show left though. Maybe they have a good explanation like the dragon went rogue.

Or the last season was "just a dream".  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 23590 23591 23592 23593 23594 23595 23596 23597 23598 23599 23600 23601 23602 23603 23604 23605 23606 23607 23608 23609 23610 23611 23612 23613 23614 23615 23616 23617 23618 23619 23620 23621 23622 23623 23624 23625 23626 23627 23628 23629 23630 23631 23632 23633 23634 23635 23636 23637 23638 23639 [23640] 23641 23642 23643 23644 23645 23646 23647 23648 23649 23650 23651 23652 23653 23654 23655 23656 23657 23658 23659 23660 23661 23662 23663 23664 23665 23666 23667 23668 23669 23670 23671 23672 23673 23674 23675 23676 23677 23678 23679 23680 23681 23682 23683 23684 23685 23686 23687 23688 23689 23690 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: