Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

I'm looking at cryptodao today and see that XFC is listed in their market but no ones trading there but a couple of sell orders. Is this the same XFC coin? It has the footballcoin logo so I thought it is. Are you aware about this?
 https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC

The Coin is named on that exchange for several months, but a decision to have it be available for transactions will be made after August 1st as we previously reported in our article.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-updates-during-period-of-network-disruption-on-the-blockchain

It's good to know to know that you have this article to fully guide Bitcoin and XFCCOIN about the impending fork that's going to happen come August 1, with this holders and supporters will understand why there's no development happening in the month of July.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

I cant access to my wallet, its down maintenance now?

It's loading slower than usual but I can access the wallet site and the game site.
Have you checked your internet connection?

After several attempts, I got in.

Wallet is not good enough.
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

It's loading slower than usual but I can access the wallet site and the game site.

Wallet is developed on Counterparty platform...Counterparty is not good enough,too old and only a few active nodes  Smiley. Footballcoin wallet is the best Counterparty wallet as a UI/UX.

I think it'll be much better if they'll develop their own blockchain/wallet with low fees and fast confirmation.

Bitcoin and Ethereum faced a lot of technical problems last months and very high cost with tx-fees.

Anyway in-game market it was a very important improvement of the game and it'll help a lot with global adoption of the game.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

I'm looking at cryptodao today and see that XFC is listed in their market but no ones trading there but a couple of sell orders. Is this the same XFC coin? It has the footballcoin logo so I thought it is. Are you aware about this?
 https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC

The Coin is named on that exchange for several months, but a decision to have it be available for transactions will be made after August 1st as we previously reported in our article.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-updates-during-period-of-network-disruption-on-the-blockchain
What is this mean so football coin is available in cryptodao? Or when open exchanges open to market so many people buy football coin so the price will increase. I hope next month after august1 football coin will be tradable in the market. Im so much excited to see football coin for sure once listed to the exchanged site it will become trending . Goodluck to us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

Wallet is developed on Counterparty platform...Counterparty is not good enough,too old and only a few active nodes  Smiley. Footballcoin wallet is the best Counterparty wallet as a UI/UX.

I think it'll be much better if they'll develop their own blockchain/wallet with low fees and fast confirmation.

Bitcoin and Ethereum faced a lot of technical problems last months and very high cost with tx-fees.

Anyway in-game market it was a very important improvement of the game and it'll help a lot with global adoption of the game.

Why was counterparty chosen over an ethereum token?
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

Why was counterparty chosen over an ethereum token?

IIRC it was because when they started initial, pre-ICO development last year, Ethereum had just had the DAO hack & was undergoing the hard fork/split into ETC & ETH so it's future seemed uncertain and less reliable than BTC.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

ETH got hacked again and again. It is not a safe platform.
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

I have a question for the XFC staff.  Are there any plans to market Footballcoin by having a short, weekly program on Youtube or on your Facebook page that will discuss players, upcoming matchups, news from around the various leagues, tournaments, etc? 
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:39:25 AM

I have a question for the XFC staff.  Are there any plans to market Footballcoin by having a short, weekly program on Youtube or on your Facebook page that will discuss players, upcoming matchups, news from around the various leagues, tournaments, etc? 

I believe they are considering it...

In terms of marketing XFC you may want to consider a weekly XFC youtube show discussing XFC player values, strategy & upcoming tournaments etc.

Even one attractive female in front of a flatscreen hooked up to a computer can work well...

Thank you for your suggestion we are strongly considering it.

But I'm sure they are very busy, so I would be surprised if we saw something right from the start of the season.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 02:07:47 AM

I prefer forum than facebook group or pages because some of those involve in trading and investing are not into facebook and they can separate their personal lives to their crypto currency activity I'm sure the marketing team will consider this recommendation.

GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

I believe they are considering it...

In terms of marketing XFC you may want to consider a weekly XFC youtube show discussing XFC player values, strategy & upcoming tournaments etc.

Even one attractive female in front of a flatscreen hooked up to a computer can work well...

http://www.ballerstatus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/2014-09-13-fan.jpg

Thank you for your suggestion we are strongly considering it.

But I'm sure they are very busy, so I would be surprised if we saw something right from the start of the season.

Ha!  Yes, something like what is pictured there was exactly what I was thinking of.  It wouldn't hurt to have a weekly "face of XFC" on youtube.  I'm sure there's no shortage of attractive women who are also football fans that would be suitable for the host position of a weekly information/discussion program.  I hope they give this idea serious consideration for the future.  Wink
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

I am not sure why a listing could not just be paid for on bittrex? I think it only costs a few btc. Surely the team made enough during the crowd-sale to cover this much? If not, maybe it will get listed in the next group of listing there. They have not listed anything for a week.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Good idea. Grin

Maybe that will happen as the XFC game project develops
And for football news and around the league I seem to see there is always news about football on their facebook and twitter

pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:09:42 PM

I am not sure why a listing could not just be paid for on bittrex? I think it only costs a few btc. Surely the team made enough during the crowd-sale to cover this much? If not, maybe it will get listed in the next group of listing there. They have not listed anything for a week.

THIS!!! They made over 200 bitcoin during ICO and still havent found exchange??  The new season is days away and no way for newcomers to buy player cards or stadiums easily.(as it would be on bittrex) other than the painful counterparty site.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

THIS!!! They made over 200 bitcoin during ICO and still havent found exchange??  The new season is days away and no way for newcomers to buy player cards or stadiums easily.(as it would be on bittrex) other than the painful counterparty site.

I guess they wait August 1 hard fork because there will be a new coin called Bitcoin Cash. After everything goes normal they can make an update. Bad timing but what can you do? I wish they make big update until leagues start though. Let's see what they have in their mind.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

Do you have any news about the exchange? I was involved in fb and twitter campaigns more than a month ago and I received an XFC number. I think you should list on Bittrex to maximize profits for investors
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:55:55 PM

THIS!!! They made over 200 bitcoin during ICO and still havent found exchange??  The new season is days away and no way for newcomers to buy player cards or stadiums easily.(as it would be on bittrex) other than the painful counterparty site.

I guess they wait August 1 hard fork because there will be a new coin called Bitcoin Cash. After everything goes normal they can make an update. Bad timing but what can you do? I wish they make big update until leagues start though. Let's see what they have in their mind.

I'm not sure why I keep reading this nonsense. The bitcoin fork has nothing to do with XFCcoin and there is absolutely no reason why this should prevent us from getting listed on an exchange.  I guess you're just trying to come up with excuses for why the team hasn't managed to get us on an exchange yet?
jaceefrost

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

Do you have any news about the exchange? I was involved in fb and twitter campaigns more than a month ago and I received an XFC number. I think you should list on Bittrex to maximize profits for investors
If you read the previous post, no exchange yet until after August one and they will have to wait til bitcoin is fully functional again.

I'm not sure why I keep reading this nonsense. The bitcoin fork has nothing to do with XFCcoin and there is absolutely no reason why this should prevent us from getting listed on an exchange.  I guess you're just trying to come up with excuses for why the team hasn't managed to get us on an exchange yet?
They are listed in cryptodao but their not making transaction live until after august 1. Actually you're right, the thing happening in bitcoin has nothing to do with xfccoin transactions, but I think it's because of the exchangers that has an issue.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:32:14 PM

As of now they dont have exchnges site that accept football coin. Its better to list this coin once after of august1 because we dont know what will happen in bitcoin and for sure many altcoins will be affected also so we need to end the date of august 1. And for sure the dev is working on it. Dont worry for sure we see the footballcoin in bittrex and poloniex and you can earn a lot of profit .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

I am interested in this project, I will follow up  Cool
I would like to participate in bounty

i,m newbie :
What is the market already there is this coin gan
Or the truth can be redeemed bitcoin in its official web xfccoin, if you can how to exchange how ya gan
If you can make his tutorial, so people will be more danced to join in his competition or campaign

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: