Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168136 times)
aioc

Activity: 2870
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:07:42 PM

What is the circulating supply of this coin?

200 mil.

Woow. Cool. it means that XFC can cost 0.20-0.50$ easy
I hope it's more than that the newly created token called electroneum which is having the same issue like footballcoin with over billions of supply and investors are expecting $1 to $5 when it reaches its potential I see footballcoin going up to $2 to $5 with it's not so huge supply.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

200 mil.

I hope it's more than that the newly created token called electroneum which is having the same issue like footballcoin with over billions of supply and investors are expecting $1 to $5 when it reaches its potential I see footballcoin going up to $2 to $5 with it's not so huge supply.

I wondering about its full potential like for eg.,,:
1 New blockchain
2 Listing on THE biggest exchanges
3 Debit card
4 Android/ OS APP
5 XFC + RUSSIA 2018
6 multilingual website and app
7  100k users

hmm what else?

macish

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

I see so many football managers games on Google store with million downloads and in none of them we can win money. I wonder where XFC will take us!!!
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:32:01 PM

I see so many football managers games on Google store with million downloads and in none of them we can win money. I wonder where XFC will take us!!!
5-10$... when we're on bittrex - that's how steemit was.
top 10 crypto
Twnpks

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Frankly I'd be thrilled just to see the coin traded on ANY exchange with decent volume and see it ranked somewhere in the top 150 on coinmarketcap.   Roll Eyes
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

200 mil.

1 New blockchain
3 Debit card
4 Android/ OS APP
5 XFC + RUSSIA 2018
7  100k users

hmm what else?

The most important thing is they should keep up and always update their platform, marketing is a big advantage, they advertise footballcoin to as many venues as possible online and offline, especially to those countries where football is a popular sport.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:47:39 AM

200 mil.

1 New blockchain
3 Debit card
4 Android/ OS APP
5 XFC + RUSSIA 2018
7  100k users

hmm what else?

The most important thing is they should keep up and always update their platform, marketing is a big advantage, they advertise footballcoin to as many venues as possible online and offline, especially to those countries where football is a popular sport.

Agreed. We are trying to organically grow interest in the game and project.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

zanos

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

top 10 crypto

You realize a basic card costs 1000 XFC, that means you are saying it would cost $5000-10000 for a basic card? Unless XFC changes their pricing model, it would never reach those heights.
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

top 10 crypto

You realize a basic card costs 1000 XFC, that means you are saying it would cost $5000-10000 for a basic card? Unless XFC changes their pricing model, it would never reach those heights.

it's card must have a dynamic price list after entering the stock market!

Otherwise I am not able to buy XFC and cards

I think someone thought about it because otherwise it does not make sense to be XFCCoin - because it was equally possible to buy through dollars Smiley
zanos

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:13:45 PM

top 10 crypto

it's cardinal must have a dynamic price list after entering the stock market!

Totally agree. 100%
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

I think someone thought about it because otherwise it does not make sense to be XFCCoin - because it was equally possible to buy through dollars Smiley

The cards have a dynamic pricing. It is the market price.

In future, the displayed price on the cards will be the momentary market price.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:35:11 PM

top 10 crypto

Naturally, the price of the cards was determined by the ranking. There is a secondary market developing as owners of cards are selling some of those themselves. There is at all times a fixed amount of cards in the game so that the cards retain their value. And the price of the cards will be influenced in the future even more by the market's demand.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

Now where i can trade XFC?? I can't find any link. would you please give me the link?

You can still trade it on the counterparty DEX in your wallet:
https://wallet.footballcoin.io

Once you are in your wallet you click on the left hand side: markets
On the right of that page you see: Select Another pair
You write: XFCCOIN and pair it with XCP and you get the market listing.
You can place orders or match existing orders in there.

Do you have timeline for the new blockchain?

The blockchain is ready, the wallet is ready. The first external security audit requested some more safety features to be installed even before running the tests and we are working on that. We want to provide a safe environment for the game and for the XFC and for the assets. We will not release it to the public before everybody involved agrees it is as safe as we can think of.

And that's the best way to assure that everything will run smoothly,as expected.
Besides we all wait patiently all of this time. To wait a bit longer,especially for the safety of the whole network,doesn't sound so bad.

Rather be safe then sorry! Grin

I think when concerning money this is the best way to think of things. Thank you! Especially, as the project has existed for enough time to warrant trust, in my opinion.

I believe you do if you have not updated this thread so often to calm investors, people will think this is a dead project, anyway we are so near investors and supporters will now see if the time allocated to this wallet is really worth it or not.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:49:47 AM

need a  release date .  now is 12.4 ..
Snoww

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

Dear XFCCOIN CEO and devs,

You PROMISED the exchange would be released last month and you FAILED. Now you are not saying anything about the release date anymore only "why did the chicken cross the road" kind of story!
I operate based on facts, dates, time etc, something concrete. I have noticed that you have now diverted all talks from the exchange release to the game development! What's good is the game if you can trade it against $BTC and other cryptos? My idea of XFCCOIN being fully functional is if the game and the exchange are both fully functional and is able to satisfy all of your present, future investors.

NOW I DEMAND TO KNOW THE EXACT DATE OF THE EXCHANGE RELEASE?Huh

I am not trying to create any FUD so please NO ONE should come here to give me some bull shit talk.

juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

You PROMISED the exchange would be released last month and you FAILED. Now you are not saying anything about the release date anymore only "why did the chicken cross the road" kind of story!
I operate based on facts, dates, time etc, something concrete. I have noticed that you have now diverted all talks from the exchange release to the game development! What's good is the game if you can trade it against $BTC and other cryptos? My idea of XFCCOIN being fully functional is if the game and the exchange are both fully functional and is able to satisfy all of your present, future investors.

I am not trying to create any FUD so please NO ONE should come here to give me some bull shit talk.

No one knows what are you talking about. I thought you realized your nonsense talk does no good, but it doesn't seem like it.
These people are here, working, replying to us, delivering improvements every week. Yes, the plans have been delayed, more than anticipated. But there will always be obstacles, in any kind of business, and it's unfair to accuse them without proof.

I find it hard to believe this is a scam. it just makes no sense to scam and still be online and act like you are working on the project. Who would waste so much time just to save the image of a dying project? I'll tell you: NOBODY!

That;s why I still believe something good will come out from this, if only I have the patience for it to happen. And if people are eager to get their money out, because they have put their entire fortune in this, then maybe those people don't know how investments work.

Hope this will enlighten those who "demand" this and that...
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

The project xfccoin I’m sure this project good, from level  convince the investors wrote until security her security tight..for give tranquility to investors this project will do some level of safety.. xfccoin do a lot of changes that attracted the interest investors and give the belief that a project they investment it later would evolve into a big projects.. I’m sure this project will be successful with make changes that kreatif..
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:54:07 AM

He can't give the exact date for the exchange listing, even if he already has agreement with the exchange, he can't tell us because the exchange won't like it. It's not only you who wait for the exchange, almost all of us here already waiting for more than 3 months i think. At least you can see some improvement on the game, their main product.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

Interesting project.

Thanks for the thumbs up. Please take a look at our contests https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/.

FootballCoin

Snoww

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:02:24 AM

You know, you are very funny. I just demanded to know when the exchange would be ready and you just typed rubbish to me. Tell me, what did I write here that makes no sense??? You better stop living in denial and join me to demand to know the specific exchange release date if truly you are an investor like me otherwise keep quiet and run along

No one knows what are you talking about. I thought you realized your nonsense talk does no good, but it doesn't seem like it.
These people are here, working, replying to us, delivering improvements every week. Yes, the plans have been delayed, more than anticipated. But there will always be obstacles, in any kind of business, and it's unfair to accuse them without proof.

I find it hard to believe this is a scam. it just makes no sense to scam and still be online and act like you are working on the project. Who would waste so much time just to save the image of a dying project? I'll tell you: NOBODY!

That;s why I still believe something good will come out from this, if only I have the patience for it to happen. And if people are eager to get their money out, because they have put their entire fortune in this, then maybe those people don't know how investments work.

Hope this will enlighten those who "demand" this and that...
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: