Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

In my opinion, I'm not too worried about DNotes being delisted from Poloniex. Sure it's a bit of a bummer and although it did provide some short term capital, the potential of attracting serious long term investors from the user-base they cater to is highly unlikely. I'm sure any of you who had spent time on their trollbox before it was shut down will agree with me. Besides, DNotes will have its own centralized exchange eventually (see roadmap from OP below). So why does it matter if we lose our listing on one exchange which doesn't even convert to and from fiat, and in all honesty probably has a much greater chance of becoming defunct that an exchange DNotes operates. To provide some evidence to support this point, look at the track record of DNotesVault vs the track record of any exchange (they've all had problems). Again, this is my opinion, and I strongly hope that Poloniex reconsiders their position, however being delisted is not the end of DNotes by any means.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:33:10 PM

How often are withdrawals from the vault, now it says Pending Release Date? I want to transfer some of my amount to cryptopia

Hi gavrilo77, welcome to the DNotes forum. All DNotesVault withdrawals are processed within 24 to 48 hours.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:59 PM

How often are withdrawals from the vault, now it says Pending Release Date? I want to transfer some of my amount to cryptopia

Hi gavrilo77, welcome to the DNotes forum. All DNotesVault withdrawals are processed within 24 to 48 hours.

Thank you. I am longer present, just a bit silent Smiley
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

Yes, sad news about Poloniex. Might I suggest using wavesdex platform for DNotes trading.

Looking into it a bit more. It seems as though you can deposit / withdraw a couple of currencies, such as Waves/Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum. The deposits are turned into representative tokens, and the actual deposits may be managed by waves. Other tokens appear to be user generated tokens, even if they are representative of other actual tokens. If you are more familiar with their platform, what I need to figure out is how exactly DNotes could be included in their exchange.

Check out KMD's (SuperNet) Barterdex exchange as well. There is currently a command line version and I think GUI beta is also available. These exchanges are the future of decentralization. Something to keep an eye on. There are already quite a few coins signed up. JL777 is amazing.

https://barterdex.supernet.org/

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

Yes, sad news about Poloniex. Might I suggest using wavesdex platform for DNotes trading.

Looking into it a bit more. It seems as though you can deposit / withdraw a couple of currencies, such as Waves/Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum. The deposits are turned into representative tokens, and the actual deposits may be managed by waves. Other tokens appear to be user generated tokens, even if they are representative of other actual tokens. If you are more familiar with their platform, what I need to figure out is how exactly DNotes could be included in their exchange.

How about shapeshift compatibility?

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:26:23 PM

This is what can happen when you rush a product or feature to market without enough testing.

Ethereum bug locks $280 million of cryptocurrency in owners’ accounts
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethereum-bug-locks-280-million-145958376.html
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

The timing of Poloniex's action is very disappointing -- though they are but one exchange of the many that we will be listed on in the near future, as many of us like to say in this forum: "It is not where you are now, but where you are going that matters". That said, short-term setbacks are frustrating, but they are a test of our resolve -- which is unwavering. We have set out from the beginning to propel ourselves forward, and rapidly scale at the time we think is most beneficial to our long-term aims. We have designed our ecosystem with the view that its full implementation will not be as susceptible to external factors like exchanges, speculative traders, and regulatory decisions. This is a strategy very different to the rest of the cryptosphere, and it takes time to accomplish.

“In the short run, the market is a voting machine. In the long run, it’s a weighing machine.” - Warren Buffet, who never let the ups and downs of the stock market influence his investments.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:42:08 PM

Check out KMD's (SuperNet) Barterdex exchange as well. There is currently a command line version and I think GUI beta is also available. These exchanges are the future of decentralization. Something to keep an eye on. There are already quite a few coins signed up. JL777 is amazing.

https://barterdex.supernet.org/

Good deal, yep I agree decentralized will play a major role in the exchange world. I have looked into supernet before, but it looks like they are further along now.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:42:58 PM

How about shapeshift compatibility?

Shapeshift might be a bit tougher, if I remember correctly they were just interested in how much volume we have. But it may be worth another look.

mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

I've Held All My coins!! I wouldn't have it any other way! Dnotes is one of the only coins I personally truly see being around for many years... they'll be others just hard to know which ones especially after regulations around the world kick in. Things are well thought out and theres an active vision. Yes Yes we had a set back, to be expected in this type of technology. It is a Bummer but lets just remember what happened to our friend Bitcoin in the Mt Box incident.. and where is the price of bitcoin 6 years later(long term)? I think anyone that held it up till today is happy. Think if you sold on that crash and never got back in how much you would be kicking yourself today. Dnotes has so much going for it its amazing were having this set back but quite frankly I personally don't see it effecting the long term outcome by any means.

I love to see how much everyone agrees how stupid of a decision Polo is making, Yes our volume is low but theres reasons for that we all can agree if the team was bigger the expansion would be faster and more PR would change things. BUT there would not be the quality control as the foundation is set. there will be a time and a place and I agree that you should never invest more than you can loose. Even though I put Most of Btc portfolio into Dnotes over the last 3.5 years I have no regrets if anything I've learned a lot from this valuable forum. And if they succeed I will retire in my early 30's if not then I keep working and take my experience with me. Either way I'm gaining to a degree.

Team your doing great I wish 2.0 would be sooner as well but it is what it is, no worries. I really hope Alan that your ready for your seminar next week. I wish you luck and know it will go great! I Really wanted to go but I can't stir the cash together. I'm 100 miles north in Santa Barbara, I was planning on hopefully using a few Notes but I dont think id want to sell that many at the current price. Going to Hawaii the week after and I'm penny pinching after my Jury Duty these last few days. Anyway team thanks for being very active on this forum and keeping us updated!

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
AlexCap

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:44:56 AM

what is special about this currency and what different from the others?
CoinAx

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:45:25 AM

What is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project?
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:05:59 AM

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement. You are my inspiration. As much as it is painfully frustrating, this is a short-term setback. We will come out of it stronger and less dependent on others. It’s been a long day. I will continue tomorrow. 
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:08:08 AM

I've Held All My coins!! I wouldn't have it any other way! Dnotes is one of the only coins I personally truly see being around for many years... they'll be others just hard to know which ones especially after regulations around the world kick in. Things are well thought out and theres an active vision. Yes Yes we had a set back, to be expected in this type of technology. It is a Bummer but lets just remember what happened to our friend Bitcoin in the Mt Box incident.. and where is the price of bitcoin 6 years later(long term)? I think anyone that held it up till today is happy. Think if you sold on that crash and never got back in how much you would be kicking yourself today. Dnotes has so much going for it its amazing were having this set back but quite frankly I personally don't see it effecting the long term outcome by any means.

I love to see how much everyone agrees how stupid of a decision Polo is making, Yes our volume is low but theres reasons for that we all can agree if the team was bigger the expansion would be faster and more PR would change things. BUT there would not be the quality control as the foundation is set. there will be a time and a place and I agree that you should never invest more than you can loose. Even though I put Most of Btc portfolio into Dnotes over the last 3.5 years I have no regrets if anything I've learned a lot from this valuable forum. And if they succeed I will retire in my early 30's if not then I keep working and take my experience with me. Either way I'm gaining to a degree.

Team your doing great I wish 2.0 would be sooner as well but it is what it is, no worries. I really hope Alan that your ready for your seminar next week. I wish you luck and know it will go great! I Really wanted to go but I can't stir the cash together. I'm 100 miles north in Santa Barbara, I was planning on hopefully using a few Notes but I dont think id want to sell that many at the current price. Going to Hawaii the week after and I'm penny pinching after my Jury Duty these last few days. Anyway team thanks for being very active on this forum and keeping us updated!

Great response Mrbum805, I'm glad you're as confident as we are. While development setbacks are common in tech industries, they do remain frustrating. You're quite correct -- the only thing that matters is where you finally end up. The first module of DNotes 2.0 is the beginning part of implementing that plan, which focuses on improving how the DNotes economy functions, and starts our first synergistic integration between the DNote ecosystem's components, with the first being the integration of the secure storage and saving plans into the payment platform.

mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:38:30 AM

Great response Mrbum805, I'm glad you're as confident as we are. While development setbacks are common in tech industries, they do remain frustrating. You're quite correct -- the only thing that matters is where you finally end up. The first module of DNotes 2.0 is the beginning part of implementing that plan, which focuses on improving how the DNotes economy functions, and starts our first synergistic integration between the DNote ecosystem's components, with the first being the integration of the secure storage and saving plans into the payment platform.

Yes TeeGee I have much faith in the team! I don't post often, but when I do I never have any idea what to say but the words just start flowing. I couldn't do that if I didn't believe in how far this Vision could actually go. Its an awesome arrangement that could thrive very well in this world if implemented in the right fashion. Dnotes is the only coin that I am aware of trying to accomplish anything to this degree. In my opinion its being done the right way if you truly want to be acknowledged globally and on a wide scale (wide net as its been said). I am a firm believer that one day (years down the line) Dnotes will set the guidelines for others and people will study how it was accomplished. Let alone you have a Dnotes Global that can teach it to others once the foundations finished and the walls and roof are up. Lets just not have a leaky roof when the storm hits and nothing will stop it! lol

Very Very cool.. Cant wait for this Expansion and the bright future to come after this hiccup Polo created

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:12:35 AM

Melamed: CME’s Futures Will Help Regulate Bitcoin

https://dcebrief.com/melamed-cmes-futures-will-help-regulate-bitcoin/
MECHETO

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:30:36 AM

Very nice coin whit big potencial! Now is VERY VERY good time for cheap buyng because it will goes to the moon very soon!
Good luck to all!
P.S Sorry for my bat English but Im from Bulgaria, here DNOTES IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR ALT COINS! Wink
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:48:59 AM

Bummed about the delisting. Staying on the larger exchanges is key imho.

Worst case scenario we see a price drop and I can double my position.
sesko

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:08:56 AM

Poloniex is no more the only best option. You have a few others that are good and have great volume. dev's just need to try to contact some exchanges if they are willing to add it, and present the coin to them. Exchanges like:

https://bittrex.com

https://www.binance.com/

https://hitbtc.com

https://www.coinnest.co.kr/

https://wex.nz/

https://exmo.com/
JSEcoin

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:21:17 AM

Real shame about Poloniex and a strange move by them. Shouldn't affect the long-term prospects of this project though.

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: