Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:45:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

Bittrex costs around 3btc.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

what is special about this currency and what different from the others?

What is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project?

Hi AlexCap and CoinAx, welcome to the DNotes forum! I can appreciate your concerns and questions. We are fully transparent and researchable. Our vision and goals for DNotes, as well as our team, can be found at DNotesCoin.com. I can refer you to the DNotes story and the DNotes roadmap as a primer regarding what makes DNotes different.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Bittrex costs around 3btc.

Hi Dimitry, thank you. I believe you were referring to this: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
If so, I think that is just a optional marketing add-on to highlight your coin once accepted to their exchange.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

Real shame about Poloniex and a strange move by them. Shouldn't affect the long-term prospects of this project though.

Welcome JSEcoin, and thank you! It will be another bump in the road but ultimately it will not stop DNotes progress.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

Poloniex is no more the only best option. You have a few others that are good and have great volume. dev's just need to try to contact some exchanges if they are willing to add it, and present the coin to them. Exchanges like:

https://bittrex.com

https://www.binance.com/

https://hitbtc.com

https://www.coinnest.co.kr/

https://wex.nz/

https://exmo.com/

Thanks sesko! We will take a look into these. It could be advantageous for other exchanges to add DNotes as our major upgrade will be coming up soon.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

I've Held All My coins!! I wouldn't have it any other way! Dnotes is one of the only coins I personally truly see being around for many years... they'll be others just hard to know which ones especially after regulations around the world kick in. Things are well thought out and theres an active vision. Yes Yes we had a set back, to be expected in this type of technology. It is a Bummer but lets just remember what happened to our friend Bitcoin in the Mt Box incident.. and where is the price of bitcoin 6 years later(long term)? I think anyone that held it up till today is happy. Think if you sold on that crash and never got back in how much you would be kicking yourself today. Dnotes has so much going for it its amazing were having this set back but quite frankly I personally don't see it effecting the long term outcome by any means.

I love to see how much everyone agrees how stupid of a decision Polo is making, Yes our volume is low but theres reasons for that we all can agree if the team was bigger the expansion would be faster and more PR would change things. BUT there would not be the quality control as the foundation is set. there will be a time and a place and I agree that you should never invest more than you can loose. Even though I put Most of Btc portfolio into Dnotes over the last 3.5 years I have no regrets if anything I've learned a lot from this valuable forum. And if they succeed I will retire in my early 30's if not then I keep working and take my experience with me. Either way I'm gaining to a degree.

Team your doing great I wish 2.0 would be sooner as well but it is what it is, no worries. I really hope Alan that your ready for your seminar next week. I wish you luck and know it will go great! I Really wanted to go but I can't stir the cash together. I'm 100 miles north in Santa Barbara, I was planning on hopefully using a few Notes but I dont think id want to sell that many at the current price. Going to Hawaii the week after and I'm penny pinching after my Jury Duty these last few days. Anyway team thanks for being very active on this forum and keeping us updated!

Great response Mrbum805, I'm glad you're as confident as we are. While development setbacks are common in tech industries, they do remain frustrating. You're quite correct -- the only thing that matters is where you finally end up. The first module of DNotes 2.0 is the beginning part of implementing that plan, which focuses on improving how the DNotes economy functions, and starts our first synergistic integration between the DNote ecosystem's components, with the first being the integration of the secure storage and saving plans into the payment platform.

Yes TeeGee I have much faith in the team! I don't post often, but when I do I never have any idea what to say but the words just start flowing. I couldn't do that if I didn't believe in how far this Vision could actually go. Its an awesome arrangement that could thrive very well in this world if implemented in the right fashion. Dnotes is the only coin that I am aware of trying to accomplish anything to this degree. In my opinion its being done the right way if you truly want to be acknowledged globally and on a wide scale (wide net as its been said). I am a firm believer that one day (years down the line) Dnotes will set the guidelines for others and people will study how it was accomplished. Let alone you have a Dnotes Global that can teach it to others once the foundations finished and the walls and roof are up. Lets just not have a leaky roof when the storm hits and nothing will stop it! lol

Very Very cool.. Cant wait for this Expansion and the bright future to come after this hiccup Polo created

Quote from: mrbum805 on Today at 03:27:44 AM

I have much faith in the team! I don't post often, but when I do I never have any idea what to say but the words just start flowing. I couldn't do that if I didn't believe in how far this Vision could actually go. It’s an awesome arrangement that could thrive very well in this world if implemented in the right fashion. DNotes is the only coin that I am aware of trying to accomplish anything to this degree. In my opinion its being done the right way if you truly want to be acknowledged globally and on a wide scale.”

That is inspirational. Thank you, mrbum805. It is because of people like you and many others, who could be like you, but yet to discover us, that give us the will-power and tenacity to do what it takes to make our vision a reality.

DNotes is a grass-root movement based on the fundamental belief that a trusted purposeful digital currency built with a clear and cohesive vision for the mutual benefits and participation of everyone is the best tool for us to make a positive impact. Yes, by strategic design, DNotes is casting a very wide net so that anyone who believe in our vision can participate. That is the pathway to global mass acceptance.

Nonetheless, it is a mighty ambitious goal of global scale. It must start with a solid foundation and a small group of people who share our vision and believe that our missions are worthy of their support.

As much as it is frustrating, disappointing, and downright painful to be delisted by Polo at the worse time, it is also rewarding and inspirational to see how our community come together to voice their opinion and reaffirm their support and commitments to see us through. What is most refreshing to me is the general confirmation that we are on a worthy mission worth pursuing.

Joe and I will be leaving for LA Thursday next week to attend the World Funding Summit where I will be speaking. This is a terrific opportunity to get the words out. I am well prepared and looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, we are actively exploring all options to get DNotes listed on other exchanges. Any help from our community is welcome and well appreciated.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

Bummed about the delisting. Staying on the larger exchanges is key imho.

Worst case scenario we see a price drop and I can double my position.

Thanks CryptoJohn! Agreed, we take exchange listings very seriously.

Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

I've Held All My coins!! I wouldn't have it any other way! Dnotes is one of the only coins I personally truly see being around for many years... they'll be others just hard to know which ones especially after regulations around the world kick in. Things are well thought out and theres an active vision. Yes Yes we had a set back, to be expected in this type of technology. It is a Bummer but lets just remember what happened to our friend Bitcoin in the Mt Box incident.. and where is the price of bitcoin 6 years later(long term)? I think anyone that held it up till today is happy. Think if you sold on that crash and never got back in how much you would be kicking yourself today. Dnotes has so much going for it its amazing were having this set back but quite frankly I personally don't see it effecting the long term outcome by any means.

I love to see how much everyone agrees how stupid of a decision Polo is making, Yes our volume is low but theres reasons for that we all can agree if the team was bigger the expansion would be faster and more PR would change things. BUT there would not be the quality control as the foundation is set. there will be a time and a place and I agree that you should never invest more than you can loose. Even though I put Most of Btc portfolio into Dnotes over the last 3.5 years I have no regrets if anything I've learned a lot from this valuable forum. And if they succeed I will retire in my early 30's if not then I keep working and take my experience with me. Either way I'm gaining to a degree.

Team your doing great I wish 2.0 would be sooner as well but it is what it is, no worries. I really hope Alan that your ready for your seminar next week. I wish you luck and know it will go great! I Really wanted to go but I can't stir the cash together. I'm 100 miles north in Santa Barbara, I was planning on hopefully using a few Notes but I dont think id want to sell that many at the current price. Going to Hawaii the week after and I'm penny pinching after my Jury Duty these last few days. Anyway team thanks for being very active on this forum and keeping us updated!

Great response Mrbum805, I'm glad you're as confident as we are. While development setbacks are common in tech industries, they do remain frustrating. You're quite correct -- the only thing that matters is where you finally end up. The first module of DNotes 2.0 is the beginning part of implementing that plan, which focuses on improving how the DNotes economy functions, and starts our first synergistic integration between the DNote ecosystem's components, with the first being the integration of the secure storage and saving plans into the payment platform.

Yes TeeGee I have much faith in the team! I don't post often, but when I do I never have any idea what to say but the words just start flowing. I couldn't do that if I didn't believe in how far this Vision could actually go. Its an awesome arrangement that could thrive very well in this world if implemented in the right fashion. Dnotes is the only coin that I am aware of trying to accomplish anything to this degree. In my opinion its being done the right way if you truly want to be acknowledged globally and on a wide scale (wide net as its been said). I am a firm believer that one day (years down the line) Dnotes will set the guidelines for others and people will study how it was accomplished. Let alone you have a Dnotes Global that can teach it to others once the foundations finished and the walls and roof are up. Lets just not have a leaky roof when the storm hits and nothing will stop it! lol

Very Very cool.. Cant wait for this Expansion and the bright future to come after this hiccup Polo created

Quote from: mrbum805 on Today at 03:27:44 AM

I have much faith in the team! I don't post often, but when I do I never have any idea what to say but the words just start flowing. I couldn't do that if I didn't believe in how far this Vision could actually go. It’s an awesome arrangement that could thrive very well in this world if implemented in the right fashion. DNotes is the only coin that I am aware of trying to accomplish anything to this degree. In my opinion its being done the right way if you truly want to be acknowledged globally and on a wide scale.”

That is inspirational. Thank you, mrbum805. It is because of people like you and many others, who could be like you, but yet to discover us, that give us the will-power and tenacity to do what it takes to make our vision a reality.

DNotes is a grass-root movement based on the fundamental belief that a trusted purposeful digital currency built with a clear and cohesive vision for the mutual benefits and participation of everyone is the best tool for us to make a positive impact. Yes, by strategic design, DNotes is casting a very wide net so that anyone who believe in our vision can participate. That is the pathway to global mass acceptance.

Nonetheless, it is a mighty ambitious goal of global scale. It must start with a solid foundation and a small group of people who share our vision and believe that our missions are worthy of their support.

As much as it is frustrating, disappointing, and downright painful to be delisted by Polo at the worse time, it is also rewarding and inspirational to see how our community come together to voice their opinion and reaffirm their support and commitments to see us through. What is most refreshing to me is the general confirmation that we are on a worthy mission worth pursuing.

Joe and I will be leaving for LA Thursday next week to attend the World Funding Summit where I will be speaking. This is a terrific opportunity to get the words out. I am well prepared and looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, we are actively exploring all options to get DNotes listed on other exchanges. Any help from our community is welcome and well appreciated.

I hope to see some good videos of you speaking at the summit! DNotes will be the only cryptocurrency represented there, correct?
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:19:10 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 12:55:14 AM by Chase

I have just ended my long term relationship with Poloniex, dating back to April 5, 2014 (when DNotes was first listed there). I transferred all of the DNotes I had there (that I used for occasional trading, but mostly to help people get into DNotes) to a place where I can trust the people in charge - DNotesVault. I even sold all the bits and pieces of other currencies I had on the exchange (forgot all about them), and used the bitcoin to buy DNotes. Without DNotes being listed at Poloniex, the entire exchange has rendered itself useless to me.

I tried to find some information as to whether or not there is standard requirements for maintaining a listing on the exchange, but there is not. The closest thing I could find is this blurb on what it takes to get a coin listed:

"We don't have a definitive set of criteria as each project is unique. We listen to the community and select projects that we believe are unique, innovative, and that our users would be interested in trading. We also look for products that have strong (organic) market demand."

I'm not sure what their definition of unique or innovative is, but surely the only currency that has chosen to take a different path (even if it is a lot more work), meets the normal definition of unique and innovative.

On a happier note, it is incredible to hear from supportive and loyal community members that believe in DNotes.  Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:03:55 AM

Joe Yong Entrepreneurial Background

Hi BlandLion, are you looking for Alan Yong's entrepreneurial background?

Taken from: http://worldfundingsummit.com/alan-yong

ALAN YONG
Co-Founder of DNotes, a Bitcoin alternative digital currency
•   Co-Founder of DNotes, a Bitcoin alternative digital currency committed to building a trusted brand for everyone worldwide to participate.

•   CEO of DNotes Global, Inc. – focused on bringing DNotes mainstream with a platform and ecosystem that will give it intrinsic value.

•   Co-Founder and Co-Editor of DCEBrief – an online Digital Currency Executive Brief committed to focus on bringing issues that matter utilizing an “Executive Summary” without fluff and filler.

•   Author of “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” a business book written to help entrepreneurs, business leaders, and managers learn the solid foundation every business needs to be the best in class.

•   Co-Founder of Smokeys Gardens – the largest perennial plant daylily grower in the world.

•   Founder and former CEO of Dauphin Technology – Alan was the creator of Dauphin DTR a leading-edge tablet computer of its time.

For more, you may see his LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-yong-9b2707a5/

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

I have just ended my long term relationship with Poloniex, dating back to April 5, 2014 (when DNotes was first listed there). I transferred all of the DNotes I had there (that I used for occasional trading, but mostly to help people get into DNotes) to a place where I can trust the people in charge - DNotesVault. I even sold all the bits and pieces of other currencies I had on the exchange (forgot all about them), and used the bitcoin to buy DNotes. Without DNotes being listed at Poloniex, the entire exchange has rendered itself useless to me.

I tried to find some information as to whether or not there is standard requirements for maintaining a listing on the exchange, but there is not. The closest thing I could find is this blurb on what it takes to get a coin listed:

"We don't have a definitive set of criteria as each project is unique. We listen to the community and select projects that we believe are unique, innovative, and that our users would be interested in trading. We also look for products that have strong (organic) market demand."

I'm not sure what their definition of unique or innovative is, but surely the only currency that has chosen to take a different path (even if it is a lot more work), meets the normal definition of unique and innovative.

On a happier note, it is incredible to hear from supportive and loyal community members that believe in DNotes.  Smiley Smiley

Wow, Chase. I am speechless.

I trust that we all have seen very successful businesses faded away at the highest point of their success. Why? Most of the time they forgot that they became successful because of their customers. One of the “Four Pillars” in my book is “Your Customers”. It is one of the cornerstones of business success. Collectively, DNotes and its stakeholders who have an account at Poloniex are their customers. They obviously failed to consider us as a group or the long-term impact we could have in our industry. If that is truly the attitude, we will survive, and they may stumble. I am disappointed but still wish them the best.

DNotes is different in many ways. Among others, we treat all our stakeholders as our valuable customers. We treat them all with ample respect and appreciation, irrespective of whether they own one DNotes or a whole lot more. It is the consistency of our attitude that matters. If we treat one of our small stakeholders badly, we established a “consistency” or the capability to treat others the same. Once taken for granted it becomes habitual until it is too late. The competitor just took over the top spot.

I hope many of you will have a chance to read my book and watch some of the videos. I have every intention of helping as many people as possible. That is one of my major contributions to DNotes and I trust that it will go a long way on our road to success.

Short-sighted and selfish decision can cause a lot of grief and pain to others. This time it hit close to home. Our community has spoken. We shall overcome and remain true to our vision as we continue to build a unified culture worthy of mass support. Once we start gaining momentum, we will be unstoppable. Join us and help spread the words. 
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:57:29 AM

Developers Drop Plans for SegWit2x, Bitcoin Reacts

https://dcebrief.com/developers-drop-plans-for-segwit2x-bitcoin-reacts/
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:03:46 AM

I trust that we all have seen very successful businesses faded away at the highest point of their success. Why? Most of the time they forgot that they became successful because of their customers. One of the “Four Pillars” in my book is “Your Customers”. It is one of the cornerstones of business success. Collectively, DNotes and its stakeholders who have an account at Poloniex are their customers. They obviously failed to consider us as a group or the long-term impact we could have in our industry. If that is truly the attitude, we will survive, and they may stumble. I am disappointed but still wish them the best.

DNotes is different in many ways. Among others, we treat all our stakeholders as our valuable customers. We treat them all with ample respect and appreciation, irrespective of whether they own one DNotes or a whole lot more. It is the consistency of our attitude that matters. If we treat one of our small stakeholders badly, we established a “consistency” or the capability to treat others the same. Once taken for granted it becomes habitual until it is too late. The competitor just took over the top spot.

I hope many of you will have a chance to read my book and watch some of the videos. I have every intention of helping as many people as possible. That is one of my major contributions to DNotes and I trust that it will go a long way on our road to success.

Short-sighted and selfish decision can cause a lot of grief and pain to others. This time it hit close to home. Our community has spoken. We shall overcome and remain true to our vision as we continue to build a unified culture worthy of mass support. Once we start gaining momentum, we will be unstoppable. Join us and help spread the words. 

Precisely Alan. Forgetting customers can be a grave mistake, especially in an environment where there is ever-increasing competition. It benefits few people to appraise things "in the moment" as opposed to wha something will become in the future. The presumed strategy is that when that "in the moment" situation changes in the future, that they will renew the partnership and cater for those same customers. However customers remember, and may become attached to the competition.

gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:27 AM

After ann of delisting from polo and reading the comments , people are acting like someone died. Delisted from polo-so what!!! NOTE will not stop to exists. GEO, GRS, IOC are delisted as well they are doing good. World will not stop spinning. All is well!!!
TeeGee

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:38:11 AM

After ann of delisting from polo and reading the comments , people are acting like someone died. Delisted from polo-so what!!! NOTE will not stop to exists. GEO, GRS, IOC are delisted as well they are doing good. World will not stop spinning. All is well!!!

You're very right gavrilo77.

TeeGee

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:48:02 AM

Hey all, thought I'd ask the community for comment regarding changing the DCEBrief.com logo.

The initial play around that wrote out the full acronym:

Using the same emblem with the full DCEBRIEF acronym next to it (as seen in title of web page).

The designer said he also liked the idea of making the black "E" match the angles of the orange one.

What are your thoughts on how it looks?

dogemoon8888

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry

If you sell all your DNotes, you lose a good opportunity, and temporary prices do not represent future value. In fact, the price you bought in May is not high (unless you've invested it your all fund). The price I bought is on 0.00010088 and I was when thinking the price was undervalued, Because DNotes has a solid community and never talked about prices and has been quietly working for DNotes enough time, This for me to hold DNotes for a long time, Although the price is droping, But it does not scare me. Instead it allows me to buy more DNotes at a lower cost. The price down to 0.000003, No one can predict and control this. In other words, if DNotes succeeds in the future, the price up to 0.03 is also possible, but who will predict it?

PS: My Englist is not good, use Google Translate.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

ohhh i can't believe it ...woww  Cry  Cry
it's reallly hard for me ... falling from my investment price 0.00006800 to  0.00000300 over 5 month....
it's like a nightmare ... i had to sell it now... lost almost everything...
 i don't know what to say.. Cry

If you sell all your DNotes, you lose a good opportunity, and temporary prices do not represent future value. In fact, the price you bought in May is not high (unless you've invested it your all fund). The price I bought is on 0.00010088 and I was when thinking the price was undervalued, Because DNotes has a solid community and never talked about prices and has been quietly working for DNotes enough time, This for me to hold DNotes for a long time, Although the price is droping, But it does not scare me. Instead it allows me to buy more DNotes at a lower cost. The price down to 0.000003, No one can predict and control this. In other words, if DNotes succeeds in the future, the price up to 0.03 is also possible, but who will predict it?

PS: My Englist is not good, use Google Translate.

Appreciate it dogemoon8888, and perfectly understandable, thank you.

dogemoon8888

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:22:37 PM

Precisely Alan. Forgetting customers can be a grave mistake, especially in an environment where there is ever-increasing competition. It benefits few people to appraise things "in the moment" as opposed to wha something will become in the future. The presumed strategy is that when that "in the moment" situation changes in the future, that they will renew the partnership and cater for those same customers. However customers remember, and may become attached to the competition.

DNotes community really good, I basically read every comment, but my English is not good, do not like to leave a message here, I believe many people like me, like to read in this community, but not in speaking here, this community treats every customer as polite, courteous and equal, and there are many talented people here who are working or mentoring for DNotes.

Poloniex was from the trough and hardships long time ago, is now on track, But abandon his most loyal client, DNotes. feeling poloniex is so overbearing now.

Before my impression of poloniex has been good. Now I may have to rethink. Anyway, where does DNotes go I will go with it.

Seriously, now the exchange so much, without poloniex's listing a had not any discouraged, because had a lot of choice, and the end result poloniex will also lose some important and loyal customers.

PS: My English is not good , translated by Google.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

DNotes community really good, I basically read every comment, but my English is not good, do not like to leave a message here, I believe many people like me, like to read in this community, but not in speaking here, this community treats every customer as polite, courteous and equal, and there are many talented people here who are working or mentoring for DNotes.

Poloniex was from the trough and hardships long time ago, is now on track, But abandon his most loyal client, DNotes. feeling poloniex is so overbearing now.

Before my impression of poloniex has been good. Now I may have to rethink. Anyway, where does DNotes go I will go with it.

Seriously, now the exchange so much, without poloniex's listing a had not any discouraged, because had a lot of choice, and the end result poloniex will also lose some important and loyal customers.

PS: My English is not good , translated by Google.

Thank you dogemoon8888. We understand your message completely and are very proud to have people like you in the DNotes community.  Smiley

"However customers remember..." - It's funny that I can forget things like my own phone number after moving too many times, what I went downstairs for, where I parked my car, etc, but I NEVER forget poor customer service. It is extremely difficult to win back trust after a blunder like this.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: