Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

I've been debating on whether or not to respond to Brandon or not...  Sorry, but this doesn't sit well with me.  MiningHabbit has a legitimate comment, and has expressed concerns that many of us might have.  The response, in my opinion, was in bad taste.  The concern isn't about who's working hard, where the price is at right now, nor the DNotes philosophy that we believe in.  I think most of us here, appreciate the business model, and the overall ecosystem that will be built.  That's why we're here, and want to support this project.  We do believe in it.

I would say the concern or question is more about how the timeline got pushed so far out.  Maybe in a brief explanation, if someone can give us a little more detail about what's going on.  Just saying, from an outsiders perspective, this is how it looks;  Almost 4 years to code a coin and as of the beginning of September, launch was only a few weeks away.  One would think, the team would know before that, if that timeline wasn't reasonable.  Especially going from 3 weeks out, to now 5 months out (from beginning of Sept).  What happened?  Also, could you shed a little more light on who is working on the coding?  Again, just not knowing the team details, the impression that comes across to me, is there is one person, maybe part time?, who is doing this particular work coding 2.0.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  One more question that comes to mind; I know you guys have been busy laying the foundation for DNotes, what specifically does this mean?  Is this just idea's on a white board?  Any actually development in the ecosystem?  Maybe you can get a little more specific on how far along, or what is in place, besides just launching 2.0.  

I look at this more as a chance for everyone to understand DNotes in better detail, not as a bashing thread.  Admittedly, I might have missed some of answers to the above questions..so sorry if that is the case.  Just whatever you guys can share along these lines, could help us better understand what is actually in place right now, and give us a better understanding, and confidence in this project.  For me, I'm still excited for Dnotes 2.0, and can't wait to help spread the word.  I'll be buying some way undervalued Notes in the mean time.  Much love everyone.

Hi Denver Dan, thanks for the questions. I will do my best to answer them all, but let me know if I am missing anything or if the progression and goals are not exactly clear.

While we have had minor changes, block reward changes, bug fixes, and upgrades to the existing DNotes blockchain, this does not represent 3+ years of cryptocurrency programming. We have taken a cautious approach cryptocurrency programming and carefully planning our next moves when it comes to upgrades, and in this case and entirely new version of DNotes, which we didn't decide upon until 2016. Also, we needed to ensure we have the right people in place to make that happen. A tremendous amount of effort and time has gone into finding / working with / investing time and money / narrowing down.

As the industry continues to grow, we need to fully understand what is happening, what challenges the industry is facing, what do users of cryptocurrency need and want, and what all of the other cryptocurrencies are doing. This is the research that ultimately led us to developing the next version of DNotes and many of our projects that we have either launched or working on.

The DNotes vision is much more than just a cryptocurrency technology. During that time, we have also created entities to help DNotes and DNotes Global Inc achieve their goals.
The DNotesVault, which fundamentally addresses the technological issues involved in owning cryptocurrency, without compromising security. This is a novel system for storing DNotes and I'm positive it's an industry first in many aspects.
CRISP, which DNotesVault was a fundamental platform for, as an outreach program and savings program. I'm certain this is an industry first in many aspects as well.
CryptoMoms, our initial project to help bridge the gender gap, but also represents a much larger initiative to make cryptocurrency as inclusive as possible. The vision for what CryptoMoms evolves and is rolled into has not been yet implemented.
The Four Pillars book, which the rights have been gifted DNotes Global Inc and as a result to the success of DNotes, and corresponding membership site. This will be a critical component in reaching out to business owners, NextGen VC, and the DNotes outreach program.
DCEBrief, which is our industry news, industry outreach, and media platform associated with the DNotes brand and ultimately will work it's way the DNotes Global Inc network as a for profit entity.
Among other projects that are currently in the planning and development phase.

DNotes is an industry leader in many ways that may not be quantified by how many upgrades we have made to the cryptocurrency itself. With some careful planning and execution, DNotes will be seen as a leader from the technology standpoint as well. Since we started working on DNotes 2.0 in 2016 planning and designing, and officially announced it may of 2017 with the starting of this thread, it has been one of our primary focuses. We've had many bumps in the road and delays, but we are not going to focus on those, we are going to keep our focus on the goal of moving DNotes forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

Remembrance Day / Veteran's Day - November 11, 2017

Thank you to all past and present members of the armed forces for your service.

We will never forget.

Thank you all armed forces veterans for your service to this world.

Ultimately we are all fighting for survival in our own unique way. I like to think we have been allotted this privilege by heroes of generations past, who put their lives on the line so we can all continue fighting in a more peaceful way that provides everyone the opportunity to succeed. I would like to pay tribute to all nations who are commemorating the heroes who were taken before their time and those who who continue to live with the scars. I encourage everyone to take a moment to reflect on their sacrifice, whether your country observes Veterans Day, Remembrance Day, or Armstice day, please take time to pay respect to the millions of people from many nations, ethnicities and religions, who banded together and made the ultimate sacrifice for us.

Thank you to all veterans for your service and putting their life on the line to fight for your country.

“Ultimately we are all fighting for survival in our own unique way.” Thanks, Brandon.

I believe we are, and that can be a good thing. At times we must protect our own self-interest before that of others, including the defense of our own nation, self, family, friends, and for that matter DNotes. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, like most people would when emotionally charged.

At the end of the day, I still believe, like I always have, that it is better to fight for a worthy cause in unity with other like-mind individuals than otherwise as the case may be. I like to think that together we can change the world for the better. But it is too rivetted and may take generations to dismantle. Meanwhile, I am convinced that collectively, we can make a positive difference using DNotes as our weapon of choice because of its ability to be truly far-reaching worldwide. 

Happy Remembrance Day / Veteran's Day!

I couldn't agree more Alan.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:48:13 PM

I've been debating on whether or not to respond to Brandon or not...  Sorry, but this doesn't sit well with me.  MiningHabbit has a legitimate comment, and has expressed concerns that many of us might have.  The response, in my opinion, was in bad taste.  The concern isn't about who's working hard, where the price is at right now, nor the DNotes philosophy that we believe in.  I think most of us here, appreciate the business model, and the overall ecosystem that will be built.  That's why we're here, and want to support this project.  We do believe in it.

I would say the concern or question is more about how the timeline got pushed so far out.  Maybe in a brief explanation, if someone can give us a little more detail about what's going on.  Just saying, from an outsiders perspective, this is how it looks;  Almost 4 years to code a coin and as of the beginning of September, launch was only a few weeks away.  One would think, the team would know before that, if that timeline wasn't reasonable.  Especially going from 3 weeks out, to now 5 months out (from beginning of Sept).  What happened?  Also, could you shed a little more light on who is working on the coding?  Again, just not knowing the team details, the impression that comes across to me, is there is one person, maybe part time?, who is doing this particular work coding 2.0.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  One more question that comes to mind; I know you guys have been busy laying the foundation for DNotes, what specifically does this mean?  Is this just idea's on a white board?  Any actually development in the ecosystem?  Maybe you can get a little more specific on how far along, or what is in place, besides just launching 2.0.  

I look at this more as a chance for everyone to understand DNotes in better detail, not as a bashing thread.  Admittedly, I might have missed some of answers to the above questions..so sorry if that is the case.  Just whatever you guys can share along these lines, could help us better understand what is actually in place right now, and give us a better understanding, and confidence in this project.  For me, I'm still excited for Dnotes 2.0, and can't wait to help spread the word.  I'll be buying some way undervalued Notes in the mean time.  Much love everyone.

Hi Denver Dan, thanks for the questions. I will do my best to answer them all, but let me know if I am missing anything or if the progression and goals are not exactly clear.

While we have had minor changes, block reward changes, bug fixes, and upgrades to the existing DNotes blockchain, this does not represent 3+ years of cryptocurrency programming. We have taken a cautious approach cryptocurrency programming and carefully planning our next moves when it comes to upgrades, and in this case and entirely new version of DNotes, which we didn't decide upon until 2016. Also, we needed to ensure we have the right people in place to make that happen. A tremendous amount of effort and time has gone into finding / working with / investing time and money / narrowing down.

As the industry continues to grow, we need to fully understand what is happening, what challenges the industry is facing, what do users of cryptocurrency need and want, and what all of the other cryptocurrencies are doing. This is the research that ultimately led us to developing the next version of DNotes and many of our projects that we have either launched or working on.

The DNotes vision is much more than just a cryptocurrency technology. During that time, we have also created entities to help DNotes and DNotes Global Inc achieve their goals.
The DNotesVault, which fundamentally addresses the technological issues involved in owning cryptocurrency, without compromising security. This is a novel system for storing DNotes and I'm positive it's an industry first in many aspects.
CRISP, which DNotesVault was a fundamental platform for, as an outreach program and savings program. I'm certain this is an industry first in many aspects as well.
CryptoMoms, our initial project to help bridge the gender gap, but also represents a much larger initiative to make cryptocurrency as inclusive as possible. The vision for what CryptoMoms evolves and is rolled into has not been yet implemented.
The Four Pillars book, which the rights have been gifted DNotes Global Inc and as a result to the success of DNotes, and corresponding membership site. This will be a critical component in reaching out to business owners, NextGen VC, and the DNotes outreach program.
DCEBrief, which is our industry news, industry outreach, and media platform associated with the DNotes brand and ultimately will work it's way the DNotes Global Inc network as a for profit entity.

DNotes is an industry leader in many ways that may not be quantified by how many upgrades we have made to the cryptocurrency itself. With some careful planning and execution, DNotes will be seen as a leader from the technology standpoint as well. Since we started working on DNotes 2.0 in 2016 planning and designing, and officially announced it may of 2017 with the starting of this thread, it has been one of our primary focuses. We've had many bumps in the road and delays, but we are not going to focus on those, we are going to keep our focus on the goal of moving DNotes forward.

Thanks, Joe. I think that is a reasonable response and as you know I am deeply appreciative of your relentless efforts and hard-work to help us make so many things possible for DNotes.

However, I think it important to address Denver Dan's concern that we shed some light on the software development of DNotes 2.0. To that extent, I can confirm that we expanded our team early last year and specifically hired a dedicated programmer, we believe most qualified, at the rate of US$60 per hour. Based on our records the first check #1005 was issued on April 5, 2017 for the amount of $1,500. Since then we have spent a significant amount out of our own pockets - and may I say quite rare in our industry.

As I have mentioned many times, we do not make any claim that is not verifiable. However, there are privacy issues that we respect. Without elaborating, there were two family emergencies that added to the delay. Above all, our wish list grew in anticipation of future projects.

I hope that helps clarify things a little more.

This has been a rough week. I hope we don't extent it with more "friendly fire". We must be respectful of others opinion and expression. We are all in this together for the mutual benefits of everyone.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

Thanks, Joe. I think that is a reasonable response and as you know I am deeply appreciative of your relentless efforts and hard-work to help us make so many things possible for DNotes.

However, I think it important to address Denver Dan's concern that we shed some light on the software development of DNotes 2.0. To that extent, I can confirm that we expanded our team early last year and specifically hired a dedicated programmer, we believe most qualified, at the rate of US$60 per hour. Based on our records the first check #1005 was issued on April 5, 2017 for the amount of $1,500. Since then we have spent a significant amount out of our own pockets - and may I say quite rare in our industry.

As I have mentioned many times, we do not make any claim that is not verifiable. However, there are privacy issues that we respect. Without elaborating, there were two family emergencies that added to the delay. Above all, our wish list grew in anticipation of future projects.

This has been a rough week. I hope we don't extent it with more "friendly fire". We must be respectful of others opinion and expression. We are all in this together for the mutual benefits of everyone.

Of course, as I appreciate your relentless efforts, motivation, and guiding us down the right path. Anything less and we should have given up before we even started and just invested other coins.

Once we understood there would be a delay in 2.0, we were faced with multiple options. Ultimately though, we decided to stay the course and continue working until the base of the code is complete. Adding additional programmers and trying to get everyone on the same page would result in organizational delays, management of distribution of work, and segregation of code that would ultimately require additional coding to ensure all the components worked together. It would not be as cohesive and ultimately would result a split of knowledge, rather than having someone who knows the whole project inside and out. There would have been a strong possibility in the project being further delayed with additional cost as well. As you may see, throwing additional resources at the problem was not a viable solution.

At Alan's request I am currently reaching out to expand our development team and work on some upcoming projects and further DNotes development with a high preference for finding people that are local. In fact, I have a meeting scheduled with two local development firms on Monday.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:07:08 AM

Hey all, thought I'd ask the community for comment regarding changing the DCEBrief.com logo.

The initial play around that wrote out the full acronym:

Using the same emblem with the full DCEBRIEF acronym next to it (as seen in title of web page).

The designer said he also liked the idea of making the black "E" match the angles of the orange one.

What are your thoughts on how it looks?

What does everyone think of these potential logo upgrades for DCEBrief?

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:31:58 AM

I like the second one better.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:52 AM

I like the second one better.

Good to see you, wiser. I like the second one better too.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:39:17 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 07:02:03 AM by R-J-F

Too anyone who has doubts about DNotes:

I've been around this project since the beginning, long before I met the principles. I have bought, mined, received and, yes, sold DNotes in many ways for many reasons but I have never lost faith in this project. Unlike many, nay, most crypto projects, this one is not out to separate you from your money without giving back something more valuable. It is truly a shame that smart, visionaries, people who joined, and helped to build this industry, now only concern themselves with how much profit they can take from it. I suppose it's a natural evolution of the power of human greed and is to be expected but, it still surprises me non the less as my parents taught me to respect people with integrity and knowledge.

I see projects that were great and noble efforts at inception turn to pure greed over the short time crypto has been public. I have watched people who would have changed the world go down in smoke because they failed to get their message out. I have seen struggling inventors raise to fame and fortune by being in the right place at the right time and I have seen scam artists take millions from people who could ill afford to loose it but in all that, the promise of crypto currency survives.

DNotes is a survivor. Alan, Joe, Kevin and the crew are survivors. I have met them, discussed many issues with them and fully trust and believe in them. They will do more then survive, they will thrive and they don't have a problem sharing that with others. Success is a party that brings many new friends, failure is a lonely fate. As long as people believe in you and support you, there is no failure. When success comes, choose your new friends wisely.

But, business is just that, business. No matter how hard we try, it must remain impersonal. When it's good, everyone supports you, everyone is your friend. When it's not so good, the only ones still supporting you are the ones you take to the party later. Polo may be simply sticking to their rules, being business like and keeping the bottom line in view but, they won't be at the party.

So, I'm buying, care to join me?

PS: I have complete faith in the project and my name and reputation are still stamped on the Retirement CRISP, something I'm rather proud of by the way.  

PSS: Second graphic  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
MECHETO

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:16:32 AM

Hiya DNOTES comunity!  Smiley Very good time for buy now it's very cheep now! Just Buy and hold and surtanly will goes to the moon after DNoTeS 2 been realise! Good luck!! Wink I got my dnotes from 2014 and steal hold them in to my wallet!!
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

I've been around this project since the beginning, long before I met the principles. I have bought, mined, received and, yes, sold DNotes in many ways for many reasons but I have never lost faith in this project. Unlike many, nay, most crypto projects, this one is not out to separate you from your money without giving back something more valuable. It is truly a shame that smart, visionaries, people who joined, and helped to build this industry, now only concern themselves with how much profit they can take from it. I suppose it's a natural evolution of the power of human greed and is to be expected but, it still surprises me non the less as my parents taught me to respect people with integrity and knowledge.

I see projects that were great and noble efforts at inception turn to pure greed over the short time crypto has been public. I have watched people who would have changed the world go down in smoke because they failed to get their message out. I have seen struggling inventors raise to fame and fortune by being in the right place at the right time and I have seen scam artists take millions from people who could ill afford to loose it but in all that, the promise of crypto currency survives.

DNotes is a survivor. Alan, Joe, Kevin and the crew are survivors. I have met them, discussed many issues with them and fully trust and believe in them. They will do more then survive, they will thrive and they don't have a problem sharing that with others. Success is a party that brings many new friends, failure is a lonely fate. As long as people believe in you and support you, there is no failure. When success comes, choose your new friends wisely.

But, business is just that, business. No matter how hard we try, it must remain impersonal. When it's good, everyone supports you, everyone is your friend. When it's not so good, the only ones still supporting you are the ones you take to the party later. Polo may be simply sticking to their rules, being business like and keeping the bottom line in view but, they won't be at the party.

PS: I have complete faith in the project and my name and reputation are still stamped on the Retirement CRISP, something I'm rather proud of by the way.  

Thank you very much RJF. We are privileged to have great supporters who have been with us from the early days, like yourself, in our community.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

Of course, as I appreciate your relentless efforts, motivation, and guiding us down the right path. Anything less and we should have given up before we even started and just invested other coins.

Once we understood there would be a delay in 2.0, we were faced with multiple options. Ultimately though, we decided to stay the course and continue working until the base of the code is complete. Adding additional programmers and trying to get everyone on the same page would result in organizational delays, management of distribution of work, and segregation of code that would ultimately require additional coding to ensure all the components worked together. It would not be as cohesive and ultimately would result a split of knowledge, rather than having someone who knows the whole project inside and out. There would have been a strong possibility in the project being further delayed with additional cost as well. As you may see, throwing additional resources at the problem was not a viable solution.

At Alan's request I am currently reaching out to expand our development team and work on some upcoming projects and further DNotes development with a high preference for finding people that are local. In fact, I have a meeting scheduled with two local development firms on Monday.

Thank you Joe. I'm sure the community will be excited to know that we are actively pursuing all options to speed up the development of our entire vision -- creating new project work-streams included. Too many cooks can spoil the broth.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:35:05 PM

Hiya DNOTES comunity!  Smiley Very good time for buy now it's very cheep now! Just Buy and hold and surtanly will goes to the moon after DNoTeS 2 been realise! Good luck!! Wink I got my dnotes from 2014 and steal hold them in to my wallet!!

Thank you MECHETO, we appreciate your enthusiasm and support!

Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:36 PM

There's a lot of wisdom in this post, very insightful RJF.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

Thank you very much RJF. We are privileged to have great supporters who have been with us from the early days, like yourself, in our community.

Thanks RJF!

This conversation reminds me of a couple things I've learned from Alan. The importance of company culture and a shared vision by everyone in the company, from the top executives to the clean up crew and everyone in between. That shared vision is driven by guiding principles. DNotes is very much like a business in this aspect. Our culture, shared vision, and guiding principles are all important to the success of DNotes.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

Thanks RJF!

This conversation reminds me of a couple things I've learned from Alan. The importance of company culture and a shared vision by everyone in the company, from the top executives to the clean up crew and everyone in between. That shared vision is driven by guiding principles. DNotes is very much like a business in this aspect. Our culture, shared vision, and guiding principles are all important to the success of DNotes.

Thank you, RJF. Trust and integrity cannot be bought with money nor be demanded by imperial power. It is best when someone like you spoke from the heart. To me, below are the most worthy quotes from your post worth repeating:

“Unlike many, nay, most crypto projects, this one is not out to separate you from your money without giving back something more valuable.” True. We work hard every day for the best interest of all our stakeholders with a single purpose – for the best success of DNotes to the benefit of everyone.

“my parents taught me to respect people with integrity and knowledge.” They are wise – there are few with both, and even fewer that you can be associated with that may benefit you in one way or another. Treasure it when you are fortunate enough to have such an opportunity.

“I have watched people who would have changed the world go down in smoke because they failed to get their message out.” I am not sure that we can change the world, but rest assured that we are giving it our best shot. We are on track to leaving a positive impact for the next generation to continue our mission. We have been low profile and measured in getting our message out – waiting for the appropriate time to get aggressive. We are getting very close. We believe in doing the right at the right time.

“Success is a party that brings many new friends, failure is a lonely fate.” Very true. I have been there. I was once very success at Dauphin Technology with IBM as our manufacturing partner.  http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

We were a media sensation with a tablet computer that competed with Apple Newton (early generation of Iphone) and others.  The product, DTR, was amazing but the market was not ready. IBM bailed out and wrote off $40 million. I lost at least that much on paper over a weekend. My “friends” who often showed up for parties were gone. Very few returned my phone calls. Such is life. My mentor C.B. Tsen, taught me in my early 20s, “When you help others, don’t expect anything in return – because if you do, you will be disappointed but if you don’t you could be pleasantly surprised.” I still take that to heart because I love to help others.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:27 PM

This is a small step, but a positive one towards cleaning up some of the deception in many of the ICOs:

Celebrities under SEC's radar for endorsing cryptocurrency products - https://www.techspot.com/news/71718-celebrities-under-sec-radar-endorsing-cryptocurrency-products.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Brandon Cheliak

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

This is a small step, but a positive one towards cleaning up some of the deception in many of the ICOs:

Celebrities under SEC's radar for endorsing cryptocurrency products - https://www.techspot.com/news/71718-celebrities-under-sec-radar-endorsing-cryptocurrency-products.html

It would appear that the SEC is keeping an eye on ICO's, which is much needed at this point. Reckless negligence is rampant in our industry; it harms investors and it harms legitimate players. SEC Chief Jay Clayton has said, “I have yet to see an ICO that doesn’t have a sufficient number of hallmarks of a security.” Which would make it necessary for these offerings to register with the SEC, prior to fundraising in the US. Another question I have is, would offerings conducted in another country, but accepting money from domestic investors, be required to register with the SEC as well?
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:39 AM

It would appear that the SEC is keeping an eye on ICO's, which is much needed at this point. Reckless negligence is rampant in our industry; it harms investors and it harms legitimate players. SEC Chief Jay Clayton has said, “I have yet to see an ICO that doesn’t have a sufficient number of hallmarks of a security.” Which would make it necessary for these offerings to register with the SEC, prior to fundraising in the US. Another question I have is, would offerings conducted in another country, but accepting money from domestic investors, be required to register with the SEC as well?

The SEC ruling on ICO's this summer stated that anyone that sells securities (the majority of ICOs seem to fit the criteria) in the U.S., has to follow federal security laws. This would mean registration with the SEC, as well as following any other laws that securities are subject to.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Ragarg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

Hello DNOTES team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in NOTE just set c=NOTE as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

Why is there 128 million coins??? Isn't that a bit to much???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: