Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:55:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
brambi1

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:20:46 PM

Terrahash is not responding to tickets.

Anybody else having the same problem?
BitSyncom is creating another BFL company....... Sad

Welcome on Earth, we hope that you came in peace from your planet.
It looks like your journey was long if you did not realise yet that TH is not responding tickets...
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:35:04 PM

Let it be known that Terrahash will receive my chips today.

now why would you do something like that

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
hchc

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:54:03 PM

Let it be known that Terrahash will receive my chips today.

now why would you do something like that

Pardon my grammar. Should have used past tense Wink
But its not like these chips are gold anymore are they. I would be lucky if I could get ROI, thats if terrahash stick to their promise.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:10:05 PM

Where is Terrahash? They are not responding to emails, tickets, voice call (mail box still not setup).
They are obviously monitoring the forum though.

Let it be known that Terrahash has my chips today. So the two weeks clock starts now.
I need to know what size and spec of fan to buy but I can't find the info as terrahash is not responding to anything.

A true Leap of Faith Smiley I certainly hope they can produce you back a working board in the time advertised. I really do, for both you and TH's sake. This is a good chance for them to pick up some credibility in the community. I do know they are still working on the newer k64 boards from some reading in bkk's threads,,,so good luck! let us know.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Axion_Zen

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:24:55 PM

What is more concerning is that bkk has had populated k16 rev 3 for weeks now and has not made one update about it hashing or not.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 06:44:42 PM

What is more concerning is that bkk has had populated k16 rev 3 for weeks now and has not made one update about it hashing or not.

Ya bkk is pretty down right now,,,I would say,,,he's just kinda hanging back to see what unfolds and when,,,his next move may be even to adapt the klondike to Gen2 if push comes to shove??? God bless him,,,, he has put so much in to things....

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:11:51 PM

Ya bkk is pretty down right now,,,I would say,,,he's just kinda hanging back to see what unfolds and when,,,his next move may be even to adapt the klondike to Gen2 if push comes to shove??? God bless him,,,, he has put so much in to things....

It really is sad, you can see it how he posts now.  Before he was all excited now it's pretty depressing.  Fuck Avalon.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:58:40 PM

It really is sad, you can see it how he posts now.  Before he was all excited now it's pretty depressing.  Fuck Avalon.

+1
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 08:44:07 PM

looks like everyone got fooked on this one,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg3028898#msg3028898

People are speculating that the avalon chips got sold to the highest bidder.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:47:47 PM

looks like everyone got fooked on this one,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg3028898#msg3028898

People are speculating that the avalon chips got sold to the highest bidder.

Yikes!~ I didn't read the whole thread, but what does that prove anyway? We dont really know if those chips are really from the picture with all the boxes of chips do we?

Axion_Zen

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:02:43 PM

Terrahash should at least be trying to pickup the chips from Zefir's batches since there are a lot of refund requests for him..Would be nice to get these sooner than the may 10th order.
btceic

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 10:11:31 PM

So terrahash, now that everybody is pretty certain that nobody will ever get their Avalon chips, what are you going to do to remedy this situation with your "customers"?

Will you be refunding everybody? Or are you planning on pulling a yifu?

Why have you not been returning your customers calls or emails or other lines of communication?

Does anybody else see a similar pattern here?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
hammurabi

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:19:57 PM

In other news, we are shipping as per usual like our last update and are doing the best we could but probably simply going to offer full refund soon, I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Hurray!

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
Silvas

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:21:26 PM

So terrahash, now that everybody is pretty certain that nobody will ever get their Avalon chips, what are you going to do to remedy this situation with your "customers"?

Why have you not been returning your customers calls or emails or other lines of communication?

They've already responded to that question.
"Again, in case the chips never arrive, we might be able to return a portion of everybody's money."

note the 'might' and 'a portion' parts.
I think people are going to just have to hope that the chips do eventually show up, no matter how seemingly futile that hope may be.
This isn't the only issue of course, but it is most certainly the most prevalent and immediate for most TH customers at this time.
btceic

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 10:39:34 PM

"Again, in case the chips never arrive, we might be able to return a portion of everybody's money."

I think people are going to just have to hope that the chips do eventually show up, no matter how seemingly futile that hope may be.
This isn't the only issue of course, but it is most certainly the most prevalent and immediate for most TH customers at this time.

Why can't terrahash answer this for themselves?

Why do they need you or anybody else to hide behind?

Why won't they answer simple straight forward questions?

Why do the refuse to speak up for themselves?

Why won't the speak up on behalf of their customers?

Why do they hide from their own customers?

Silvas

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:41:29 PM

In other news, we are shipping as per usual like our last update and are doing the best we could but probably simply going to offer full refund soon, I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Hurray!

I wouldn't celebrate that, personally... if BitSyncom refunds the chip orders and doesn't send out chips, then TH has no chips with which to fulfill orders.
They've already spent money on office rent, components, possibly paying themselves, etc.
They've already more or less stated that if the chips don't show they can't refund everyone's money in full, only a portion of it.
That means that everyone who hasn't already managed to get a refund, willingly from TH or by force through paypal dispute or CC dispute, would lose money on this deal if that happens- with nothing to show for it.
Silvas

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:44:59 PM

First, I'm not exactly a TH defender here.  In fact, I'd say I'm nearly as far from defending them as I could possibly be, so they damn sure ain't hiding behind me.

Second, THEY DID ANSWER IT THEMSELVES.  I was just quoting what they said.  While I certainly am not going to defend them, why should they repeat themselves when they've already answered the question publicly for all to see?

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 11:03:26 PM

I find it funny how Yifu is playing the victim in that thread. Quite amusing.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
btceic

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 11:05:16 PM

First, I'm not exactly a TH defender here.  In fact, I'd say I'm nearly as far from defending them as I could possibly be, so they damn sure ain't hiding behind me.

Second, THEY DID ANSWER IT THEMSELVES.  I was just quoting what they said.  While I certainly am not going to defend them, why should they repeat themselves when they've already answered the question publicly for all to see?

Silvas, I know your really pissed right now (read your fu post in yifu's thread), I get that I really do, but these questions must be answered by Amir or Justin from terrahash, based upon the fact that yifu is now pushing everybody to a refund and has blamed the community for his fucked up business practices.

That answer that they gave was what 2 months ago? New conditions have arisen and they must be held accountable for their actions or lack thereof and commitments.

I am sorry for your loss and everybody else's but wtf do you think I have been trying to say all along?

Everybody was/is putting me on ignore or calling me a kid or an asshole or a whining loser or whatever because I was asking questions that I wasn't getting answers to, nor was anybody else for that matter.

Do you not see that terrahash is pulling the same shit as yifu? They don't even have a fully working k16 yet!

You guys should be up in fucking arms right now... A partial refund? Are you kidding me?

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 11:19:03 PM

Silvas, I know your really pissed right now (read your fu post in yifu's thread), I get that I really do, but these questions must be answered by Amir or Justin from terrahash, based upon the fact that yifu is now pushing everybody to a refund and has blamed the community for his fucked up business practices.

That answer that they gave was what 2 months ago? New conditions have arisen and they must be held accountable for their actions or lack thereof and commitments.

I am sorry for your loss and everybody else's but wtf do you think I have been trying to say all along?

Everybody was/is putting me on ignore or calling me a kid or an asshole or a whining loser or whatever because I was asking questions that I wasn't getting answers to, nor was anybody else for that matter.

Do you not see that terrahash is pulling the same shit as yifu? They don't even have a fully working k16 yet!

You guys should be up in fucking arms right now... A partial refund? Are you kidding me?

Huh? Silvas was simply trying to help, as TH did post and implied full refunds wouldn't be made, but given the circumstances, they have no choice but to offer full refunds. It's going to end badly for them as well if they can't come up with refunds if chips don't arrive. 

Frankly, the degree to which TH has neglected communications and provided lip service to certain things that never transpired, it doesn't much matter what he comes out and states, as I would tend to believe his first post on the matter will be where the truth is.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: