Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 [1462] 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Azazel333

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

wtf

Status:We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.  Huh Huh

The majority of your recent posts are one sentence. I'm pretty sure that is what caused your rejection. Improve the quality of your posts and I think you have a very good chance to be accepted soon. Don't give up now, you can do it!
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

'Status:We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

Oh wow, i woke up this morning to find my status from 'under review' changed to 'rejected'.  
I completely agree with the rigorous way in which this project is being run, i think it speaks well of the project and in fact it adds value also.  
I did everything about the application right, i have been consistently active on BCT and likewise since registering on the DO forum.  I like to think that my post's are to the subject and constructive so, i am quite confused why i have been rejected.  

Please do not misunderstand me, i am disappointed but i am not venting.  I am just curious to know in what area i am lacking such that i can improve in that area in as much as its not due to something which is 'subjective'.   Any tip/help would be appreciated.  

Would you please take a look at my profile and point out anything that you may feel appears untoward.  Thanks in advance.
maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:03:27 AM

'Status:We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

Oh wow, i woke up this morning to find my status from 'under review' changed to 'rejected'.  
I completely agree with the rigorous way in which this project is being run, i think it speaks well of the project and in fact it adds value also.  
I did everything about the application right, i have been consistently active on BCT and likewise since registering on the DO forum.  I like to think that my post's are to the subject and constructive so, i am quite confused why i have been rejected.  

Please do not misunderstand me, i am disappointed but i am not venting.  I am just curious to know in what area i am lacking such that i can improve in that area in as much as its not due to something which is 'subjective'.   Any tip/help would be appreciated.  

Would you please take a look at my profile and point out anything that you may feel appears untoward.  Thanks in advance.

Hey man,  maybe you can open a support ticket on the DO forum. Theres a tab on top in the navigation bar. Usually it will be investigated and answered by the devs pretty fast!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

same as me bro, I'm not trolling or posting anything that seems to be just to boost up my profile but I still got rejected. Their airdrop application process is honestly quite disappointing. It's good that they have strict rules but having it to the point where people will get turned off by it isn't good. If I can't get in I might as well switch back to other privacy coins instead.

hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

Hey guys don't despair we all got rejected.  All we can do is contribute to the community, be active both here and the DO forums and continue to improve on our posts.  In due time we will be rewarded.  I have seen some members here who were rejected and later on accepted for the airdrop because they were active.  Instead of us ranting we can submit a ticket, there your concerns will be better addressed Smiley

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hashwoman

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:25:47 AM

Hi,

I got also a reject without explanation.
I'm convinced that I meet the requirements.
It explained why there are only so few in the distribution list.
Waste of time and no sense to help pushing the price...
kSL

Activity: 223

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:27:14 AM

well, we will try to catch up with the necessary requirements and have at least one airdrop. good luck to all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:27:32 AM

Hey guys don't despair we all got rejected.  All we can do is contribute to the community, be active both here and the DO forums and continue to improve on our posts.  In due time we will be rewarded.  I have seen some members here who were rejected and later on accepted for the airdrop because they were active.  Instead of us ranting we can submit a ticket, there your concerns will be better addressed Smiley

yes I did submit a ticket, and hopefully I'll be accepted after re-application.

maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

Hi,

So did you make a ticket? What did the ticket say about your rejection? Why are you so negative posting in this thread? I mean just make a ticket, reach out to the people. This community is so awesome and more than willing to help. Most people are here because they believe, and not for pump and dump. Just be kind, ask for the reason and try to improve and things will be fine.

llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:32:37 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:44:31 AM by llyfee4u

Hey guys don't despair we all got rejected.  All we can do is contribute to the community, be active both here and the DO forums and continue to improve on our posts.  In due time we will be rewarded.  I have seen some members here who were rejected and later on accepted for the airdrop because they were active.  Instead of us ranting we can submit a ticket, there your concerns will be better addressed Smiley

well, we will try to catch up with the necessary requirements and have at least one airdrop. good luck to all

Hi,

Hey guys don't despair we all got rejected.  All we can do is contribute to the community, be active both here and the DO forums and continue to improve on our posts.  In due time we will be rewarded.  I have seen some members here who were rejected and later on accepted for the airdrop because they were active.  Instead of us ranting we can submit a ticket, there your concerns will be better addressed Smiley

I agree, but i don't think its ranting per say, its ok to feel disappointed.  More important is not knowing why you're rejected especially if you're convinced you have done due diligence, but you're right its better to open a support ticket which was the first thing i did before posting here.  I am currently working a thread for us 'the rejected' lol on the DO forum.  But please lets not be negative at all, nothing is perfect and there is ALWAYS room to improve things.  

Edit:   airdrop application rejected? come lets talk about it

Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:44:22 AM

I also got a decline response but the support team are so great that they showed me where I get it wrong. Instead of passing aggression or venting in the ANN thread, I would advice those that got rejected to submit a ticket to the support team to know how to make up for their mistakes.

brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:45:00 AM

If you are active in the deeponion.org forum, this can improve your chances of including you in the airdrop.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:45:08 AM

DeepOnion youtube channel have a lot cool videos. (twit https://twitter.com/DeepLULZ/status/919119786751201281 )
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CNbGzlI56nl7BJ02BTz8w
also you can find good videos here
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-videos.26/

This meme Autheticity Guaranteed by DeepVault
Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify. Grin 

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

I just want to share this to the community. I was here at crypto-currencies since 2014. Never have I seen a community that is willing to dedicate their time and effort to strengthen a coin community, this Deep Onion. Of course there's an airdrop.

But here's I have to say, Traders are Traders. They only Look at the coin on price and movement of the traders on the exchange. So, traders wants to pump then dump.

But stability of coin depends on the coins features, purpose and application.

Deep Onion have all those features. Now, we are building a very solid community. That helps each other. Trade skills and knowledge. If we work together as a team until the last airdrop, I see that this coin will go far beyond the Last Airdrop. As the way I see the Roadmap. Dev's have lots of projects that they want to add to this coin.

Airdrop is just the start. For sure more will come beyond the airdrop. Founders (eligible airdrop participants) can also vote for the coin's future.
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

don't worry mate i'm in the same boat as you - if we keep plugging away then hopefully we can make the airdrop and get more involved in the community.

I still can't get my wallet to work thats how far i have to go  Tongue Huh Shocked

Hello @midvoc

You can follow this Video Tutorial made by ssowellsvt.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tutorial-adding-a-conf-file-for-non-syncing-wallets.243/

Please be sure you save the conf file like DeepOnion.conf and you leave the wallet open until the sync process start. Many people do those mistakes!

If you still can't sync your wallet, please let me know.

Hello please anyone, I need guidance, am new to the deep onion airdrop, I just applied and don't want to get rejected. What can u do for my application to be accepted.
I will be much grateful to anyone who can put me through

Hello @Temmy007

Just follow the Official Rules and you will be fine.

https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate

Basic tips

Do more than 10 post every week (No off topic), and improve their quality.
Don't make burst posting.
Register in our Forum https://deeponion.org/community/
Contribute in any way you can.
You need to fix your signature, please introduce your ID Number here and submit to create your Signature.
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

cheers for that dvy - going to give that link a try now Wink
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

I just want to share this to the community. I was here at crypto-currencies since 2014. Never have I seen a community that is willing to dedicate their time and effort to strengthen a coin community, this Deep Onion. Of course there's an airdrop.

But here's I have to say, Traders are Traders. They only Look at the coin on price and movement of the traders on the exchange. So, traders wants to pump then dump.

Deep Onion have all those features. Now, we are building a very solid community. That helps each other. Trade skills and knowledge. If we work together as a team until the last airdrop, I see that this coin will go far beyond the Last Airdrop. As the way I see the Roadmap. Dev's have lots of projects that they want to add to this coin.

Airdrop is just the start. For sure more will come beyond the airdrop. Founders (eligible airdrop participants) can also vote for the coin's future.

I could not agree more to what both of you said! Looking at this thread going strong, this community is amazing and it seems that there is always a member of the community, either here or in the official Deeponion forum, that is willing to help someone out. You guys all make me hopeful for the future of crypto and I wish every community was like this!
fuzzyd

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

We just added an option for Guests (not official forum members)
to subscribe our future email newsletters
when we reach enough number of subscribers we can send these people some of our important emails.
New exchange, New development news, etc

Great idea and nice to see it implemented! It will be interesting to see how many guest accounts register to receive the DO newsletters.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:48 AM

The community is great for this coin, both here and on the official forum. With more people joining up it will get stronger and stronger and the future beyond the airdrop will keep going to keep the coin strong. I'm glad to be a part of it and i bet others are too  Smiley

midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

Ok guys this is weird - my wallet qt.exe won't open at all in windows 10? I can't install it so that it can sync with the network.

It just shows the onion icon in the middle of the screen then disappears completely?

I have tried running as admin and compatibility with other windows versions but it does the same thing.

Any advice here is much appreciated thanks.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:09:17 AM

Ok guys this is weird - my wallet qt.exe won't open at all in windows 10? I can't install it so that it can sync with the network.

It just shows the onion icon in the middle of the screen then disappears completely?

I have tried running as admin and compatibility with other windows versions but it does the same thing.

Any advice here is much appreciated thanks.

Did it work before? Or this is the 1st time opening it? You can try restarting your computer first.
Pages: « 1 ... 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 [1462] 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: