Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 [1465] 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:29:05 PM

Thanks dev for another great airdrop, I received the onions in my wallet. Smiley

PD: guys, if you don´t want to follow the rules, I suggest to not continue with the process because it will be a waste of time for you. The rules exists because there exists a lot of cheaters trying to get free coins and abuse the system. For example one guy had 9 accounts and he dumped all his coins some weeks ago. That´s why the process is more stryctly.

We don´t want people that are looking for quick-profits in the community, we just want good supporters.

Thanks for understand.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:29:32 PM

Why dev's ask to user have a account related to BTCTalk ?

They can put effort on examine your past on this one, anyway this process is the most hard part on AirDrop, they put lot of effort on this step.

Cause they have to be vigilant ...

Some people can see this like injustice but without this selective process is like killing DeepOnion.

DeepOnion have a true active and supportive community, with a lot of quality member, we want to stay on this shape.

On other hand we have to grown i agree, more people reach DeepOnion, more people will use it.

At my point of view as a ex-blacklisted, if you are interested on DeepOnion keep it up and be patient.

DeepOnion have a nice future and count on this one for 2018!!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

With utmost gratitude I would like to say thank you again for that successful airdrop. I think I am still dreaming as of the moment hopefully everything will go as plan. Goodluck to the team and I know that we can do this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YaRAMBO

Activity: 424
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

this  is  the  dev  team  answer  me , mean  my account is suspicious and should  keep  activity  for  6  week for  them, and  maybe   maybe   maybe  review  me apply  !  how  arrogant  !!
Your account was rejected by security team with reason : suspicious activity.
Waked up account and 90% from your posts- it is low quality posting. I first time see so suspicious account. It is just record of suspicion.
Usually i ask banned guys to show 2-3 weeks of the active supporting in the both forums, but in your case, you should show 6 weeks of the very Good activity .
And of course you should show proofs that you are account owner. (transaction from quoted at 2104 yesr BTC address at the meta section)
Our general mission- build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.
Post please here after 6 weeks and if you will have some very good activity and support, devs maybe will review your case.

This is exactly why i spontaneously decided the airdrop process is not for me.  The arrogance is unbelievable.  Like someone looked at my profile, told me you registered this date, didn't post this date blah blah blah.  Like WTF seriously?  And if you talk about it here, to those already receiving the drop, its either your ranting or sad lol.  Its ok to look at a process and see if its working or not. 

Essentially, running a signature campaign for free.  Wait 6 weeks, but in that six weeks you have to wear the signature and if you're rejected still? lol common

You have been clearly given a reason in this post. So work on it please! There are some people who worked really hard and got the ban by the security team lifter [which is the hardest one to reamove]. Good luck

glad to hear that even these accounts can have a chance
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:36:18 PM

during the airdrop phase of the campaign, yes.

After the airdrop, i'll hit the "privacy nut" mode myself.  Grin

Grin

Visiting the forums with changing IP addresses is no problem at all. I'm behind a VPN half the time.
It's only a problem if multiple Deeponion accounts are linked to a same address.

But this is bound to happen, if multiple users were to utilize Tor Browser to access DO Official Forum as there's only a limited number of exit nodes.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:37:57 PM

Guys , we just have rules and this rules works for all members.
Waked UP accounts - Denied.
Low-quality posters - Denied.

But even these guys can be accepted if they change their habits and we give to them some time for this.

We want to build real strong and active community, not just 10000 multiaccs. We need real community members.

Also Farmed accounts - Denied

Without these rules people would create multiple accounts and bag extra shares of the airdrop which should go to someone else. Also, these tend to get dumped at Nova as it's an extra bag they shouldn't have

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

I would also like the airdrop process to be simple and precise. However I do not see what happens behind the scenes but I do know at early on it was descovered that there was many scammers/multi account holders and more. This is why its necessary to be a member of the official forum so IP checks can be checked.

There's a slight problem with this approach though. This is a Tor based project. What would you do with a person, who visits DO Official Forums exclusively through Tor Browser and use ProtonMail or Tutanota email address created once again through Tor for account registration? Would you ban him? I mean how do know you if he's a cheater or a privacy nut?

After the airdrop, i'll hit the "privacy nut" mode myself.  Grin

Visiting the forums with changing IP addresses is no problem at all. I'm behind a VPN half the time.
It's only a problem if multiple Deeponion accounts are linked to a same address.

yeah thanks for that. I log into DO using many IP's.

The bans I mentioned in my original post (which the quote was snipped) was those who had same ip's and different wallets  Wink busted! #ref week 4&5 in the google doc.
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

I have a request for everyone from the community who did not vote for the deeponion on Facebook.
Here is link on facebook, please vote, and suport our precious deeponion:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915138085312653/

Thank you for sharing, I have voted for onion. Definitely, deeponion is the best buy coin. Looking forward to see deeponion win.

This vote is still open and it looks like the ONION army winning again. 11 vote lead and many people asking what DO is and where has it come from!

This is some great exposure! 👍🍻

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:42:11 PM

This is DeepOnion. All can be possible here.
Waked up accounts can show proofs that they accounts owners and also we give some time to low-quality posters to increase their post quality.
We want to see a lot of community members (but real members, who will care about project and community)

tallbutshort54

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

i m interested in this project, i think it will be successful
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

I would also like the airdrop process to be simple and precise. However I do not see what happens behind the scenes but I do know at early on it was descovered that there was many scammers/multi account holders and more. This is why its necessary to be a member of the official forum so IP checks can be checked.

There's a slight problem with this approach though. This is a Tor based project. What would you do with a person, who visits DO Official Forums exclusively through Tor Browser and use ProtonMail or Tutanota email address created once again through Tor for account registration? Would you ban him? I mean how do know you if he's a cheater or a privacy nut?

After the airdrop, i'll hit the "privacy nut" mode myself.  Grin

The idea is deeponion to be full futured widely used cryptocyrrency, we as airdrop people are just receivers it doesnt matter so much if they know your identity. When you pay for something and if Company receives Nobody can ever know if you do not like it.

About the airdrop, this is yhe most legit airdrop there have ever been. Look at ebtc scam, same group operates ebtc ethd exxx.. this just gives added value to proper airdrop made overhere

STRICKT RULES ARE MUST TO PROTECT THE PROJECT

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:00:03 PM

I'm still tinkering with logos and avatars. I should have studied graphic/commercial art years ago - I enjoy the tinkering.
This is my latest avatar:

Next will be a forum banner I can use in DeepOnion.org.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
thelastman

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

thelastman

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:01:36 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:14:24 PM by thelastman

i write a article on the Medium to introduce deeponion in chinese!
make more and  more people  know about deeponion!
hope your guys like it!
http://dwz.cn/6EBr23

do just like you already have
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:04:38 PM

i write a article on the Medium to introduce deeponion in chinese!
make more and  more people  know about deeponion!
hope your guys like it!
https://medium.com/@walter_liang9/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E4%BD%A0%E9%9C%80%E8%A6%81%E4%BA%86%E8%A7%A3%E4%B8%8Bdeeponion-5f040f347861

I don't understand Chinesse, but looks good. Thanks Cool

candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

VOTED!

I urge all Facebook users to visit this page, apply to the page (if not already) and vote for onion. We're lagging behind NEO at the mo. It would be huge achievement to displace a currency as strong as that.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915138085312653/

DeepOnion is number one!

Go and make more votes, I see many people in there asking what is DeepOnion and where do I get it.. Presence increases demand. Demand increases prices.
Let's get the word out about DeepOnion.

Voted! Now the DO is the first with 58 votes.
Start more votes is very good for DO promotion. Thanks.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

Waked up accounts can show proofs that they accounts owners and also we give some time to low-quality posters to increase their post quality.
We want to see a lot of community members (but real members, who will care about project and community)

Guys I can confirm that you can get a chance - I was marked as a guy with 'waked up' account but while reviewing my case @bykardinal
admitted that I'm active there and on DO forum and he Voted to unban me so I hope the @Deeper will see it the same way.
But if I won't be unbanned now it doesn't matter I'm sure I'll unbanned in the future.
So keep working hard as I will.  Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
imjustp

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

Guys I can confirm that you can get a chance - I was marked as a guy with 'waked up' account but while reviewing my case @bykardinal
admitted that I'm active there and on DO forum and he Voted to unban me so I hope the @Deeper will see it the same way.
But if I won't be unbanned now it doesn't matter I'm sure I'll unbanned in the future.

By waked up account what do you mean? I have been blacklisted but don't really know why. I did open a ticket and was told to reapply but when I try it says user blacklisted. I have had the sig on my account for weeks and posted an article on my blog. I'm active on here - not a spam account or anything like that - and try to be active over there also.

Really hope I can be unblacklisted as this is something I really would love to be a part of
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

I WILL never give up to get approval at my signature. iam gonna prove my self to DeepOnion developer that iam worth of your ONION
-amktt
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

By waked up account what do you mean? I have been blacklisted but don't really know why. I did open a ticket and was told to reapply but when I try it says user blacklisted. I have had the sig on my account for weeks and posted an article on my blog. I'm active on here - not a spam account or anything like that - and try to be active over there also.

Really hope I can be unblacklisted as this is something I really would love to be a part of

Waked up accounts mean the accounts which were inactive for months and become active all of a sudden.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

My account is considered as waked up account because as you can see on my profile I registered in 2014 to BCT
and start to post in July of this year which made the security team thought I'm another scammer who bought / waked his account
just because of the airdrop but I also had low-quality posts so that's why I got rejected. Cheesy

Well I can't help you with the reapply issue as only mods and admins can but try to be active also on DO forum.
It's not mandatory now but it's a good sign to the mods and admins that they can see you are a benefit to the community.

I don't know why you see user blacklisted when you were told to reapply. o.O

Pages: « 1 ... 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 [1465] 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: