Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

A little meme for fun. Hope you all enjoy it.  Smiley
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:07:29 AM

Guys, i think i had seen a tutorial to have the best chances to get into deeponion but i can't find it back here, would you have it ?
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:14:04 AM

It's really hard to keep up with this thread. Of you miss one day then you have to read through 30 pages!  Grin

We probably need a new topic Undecided

I feel the same way. There should be another topic for updates and other important stuff. I simply do not have the time to browse through 30+ pages every day and I don't want to miss the important stuff.
And that's only if you miss one day. Imagine 2-3 days. It would be so time consuming to get caught up.
Still, being in the top ten of all time is pretty epic!

That's why we should also visit the official DO forum. The updates are there and mostly Pinned. Your post in BCT thread can get buried in just a minute. I do agree that it's hard to back read several pages in just a few hours your gone.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:15:28 AM

Just finished making a new DeepOnion roadmap. You can share and use as you wish. Grin

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GNUuaBi.png

Hope you like it.

Hi Morchid,

I just added your lovely Roadmap to a page of the Blogger list blog Smiley
http://deeponionlist.blogspot.com/2017/07/deeponion-roadmap.html

Wishing Everyone Enjoy the Journey with DeepOnion Smiley Smiley
Cheers Cheesy Cheesy

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

Guys, i think i had seen a tutorial to have the best chances to get into deeponion but i can't find it back here, would you have it ?

Maybe you found the information in the official FAQ: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-faq.352/

Follow the rules, be active here and in the DO forum and support DeepOnion and you can join the airdrop.  Smiley
lazygin001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:40:37 AM

It's really hard to keep up with this thread. Of you miss one day then you have to read through 30 pages!  Grin

I feel the same way. There should be another topic for updates and other important stuff. I simply do not have the time to browse through 30+ pages every day and I don't want to miss the important stuff.
And that's only if you miss one day. Imagine 2-3 days. It would be so time consuming to get caught up.

That's why we should also visit the official DO forum. The updates are there and mostly Pinned. Your post in BCT thread can get buried in just a minute. I do agree that it's hard to back read several pages in just a few hours your gone.

I also find it very hard to keep up to date with everything that is happening to DO, let alone the crypto market. Without the constant monitoring a lot can be missed out in just the matter of hours.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:53:22 AM

I also find it very hard to keep up to date with everything that is happening to DO, let alone the crypto market. Without the constant monitoring a lot can be missed out in just the matter of hours.

This thread really blew up and looking at all the altcoins listed and popping up here, it's really a challenge to keep up and also to identify the great developments.

A few suggestions to the people, who feel lost, and want to stay informed:
- Visit the official DeepOnion forum.
- Subscribe to the official DeepOnion newsletter. There you can read a very concise summary of the new developments of the coin.

The onions keep growing. Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

Maybe you found the information in the official FAQ: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-faq.352/

Follow the rules, be active here and in the DO forum and support DeepOnion and you can join the airdrop.  Smiley

Thanks but there was one much easier to read in previous pages
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:01:10 AM

I'm mad, i had this signature for 5 weeks and now i discovered we may not get paid, if i had known, i would have taken DeepOnion instead ..

Sorry to here that bro.. We really can't say what is legit or not.  Joining DO is not yet too late.  Just read the rules, change your signature, be active both here and the DO website, join bounties and you will be good to go. welcome to DO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CoinEraser
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

Follow the rules, be active here and in the DO forum and support DeepOnion and you can join the airdrop.  Smiley

Thanks but there was one much easier to read in previous pages

Sorry, im searching another guid to join the airdrop, but i can't find it. Maybe someone other can help you.  Smiley
boost523

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:30 AM

Just tested out the DeepVault feature. It is pretty handy to verify if the file is authentic.

DeepVault was introduced in DeepOnion V1.3 wallet, wich can be downloaded from the offical web.

You can verify the image below for free of charge using my ONION address DrZNDJJGLKyQ6N3Zi5c2yC7vgU5kbcQJGt.

The author of image is ByteFree.

Very nice picture, I like it.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:26:05 AM

I always suggest being part of the community on the official DeepOnion Forum. It is, without a doubt, the best way to keep up to date. There are also a number of great ways there to earn additional onions. It also has a much slower pace, so you can really feel part of the group.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
wendelllee

Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:28:58 AM

Hello all, we have the first DeepVault verification bounty in Chinese local forum. We will reward 3 Onions each for the first 5 memebers who verify the file successfully.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault.4441/
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:29:24 AM

Your best chances for getting in are honestly just doing the basics. Read the OP. Read it again. Cross your T's, and dot your i's. Then once you're satisfied, join.
Honestly, if you've been posting quality. Your account isn't a wake-up/purchased one, then chances are pretty high that you'll be accepted.

Its so weird. I think back to when I joined....there were no articles, guides, or really much of a forum/thread....I was accepted without issue.

Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:33:03 AM

Can someone remind me all the rules to follow to not get blacklisted ? I have an account on DeepOnion but i only have 4 likes on it, is it enough ?

All the rules for the airdrop are mentioned in the first post of this thread.
Make sure your account is not a long time inactive account. Your posts shouldnt be one liners. They should be good posts and should not say anything bad about DeepOnion and the community.
Once accepted, make sure you put a signature to your bitcointalk account and replace XXXXX with your bitcointalk id.
Make sure to make at least 10 good posts in bitcointalk every week, dont count posts on off topic section.
Actively participate in the DeepOnion community forum, help other members and try to make more people aware of DeepOnion in whatever ways you can.
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:54:27 AM

Your best chances for getting in are honestly just doing the basics. Read the OP. Read it again. Cross your T's, and dot your i's. Then once you're satisfied, join.
Honestly, if you've been posting quality. Your account isn't a wake-up/purchased one, then chances are pretty high that you'll be accepted.

Its so weird. I think back to when I joined....there were no articles, guides, or really much of a forum/thread....I was accepted without issue.

It was easier before also

Can someone remind me all the rules to follow to not get blacklisted ? I have an account on DeepOnion but i only have 4 likes on it, is it enough ?

All the rules for the airdrop are mentioned in the first post of this thread.
Make sure your account is not a long time inactive account. Your posts shouldnt be one liners. They should be good posts and should not say anything bad about DeepOnion and the community.
Once accepted, make sure you put a signature to your bitcointalk account and replace XXXXX with your bitcointalk id.
Make sure to make at least 10 good posts in bitcointalk every week, dont count posts on off topic section.
Actively participate in the DeepOnion community forum, help other members and try to make more people aware of DeepOnion in whatever ways you can.

They are but they are a mess compared to the good guide i saw some pages ago, if someone still has the link, i'll be grateful Smiley

Meanwhile, i took an other quick signature, just one month and half and it's gone and i can take Deep Onion, i'll continue growing my reputation in the forum of deep onion meanwhile.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:56:43 AM

125 DeepOnions Lottery Pot!!

Good news - Our 6th lottery is already up to 125 Onions - 4th week doing 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners.

No more multiple tickets per user, higher weight for an individual ticket is allowed.

Get in for as little as 1 onion, or add weight to your wager for higher odds of winning!

5% is donated back to charity on behalf of DeepOnion.

Winners are announced in my weekly update video which takes place on Sunday evening.

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:10:24 AM

Just finished making a new DeepOnion roadmap. You can share and use as you wish. Grin

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GNUuaBi.png

Hope you like it.

Hi Morchid,

I just added your lovely Roadmap to a page of the Blogger list blog Smiley
http://deeponionlist.blogspot.com/2017/07/deeponion-roadmap.html

Wishing Everyone Enjoy the Journey with DeepOnion Smiley Smiley
Cheers Cheesy Cheesy

Isn't that just a thing of beauty?  We are hitting those marks too so I have a lot of confidence in this project.

When it says we will be able to put any data into the blockchain, what does that mean exactly?  Like, can I put a pdf into the blockchain?
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:18:26 AM

Just visit https://deeponion.org and scroll to Free Airdrop – How to Participate and you will know how to apply.
Few important things:
1.  Use software wallet address only (make backup copies also).  Don't use exchange address
2.  Use your bitcoin ID as 73389 (I found it on your profile page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=73389), but please recheck it
3.  Make 10 valid posts (no burst post, FUDs, etc.) and participate also in official DeepOnion forum https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=997224 and support.

If you do what is said above, you definitely be getting airdrops.  

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:21:35 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:18:55 AM by dvy

My internet is back! I feel like a Flinstone without internet, so funny lol.  I wrote this article on steemit anyway, enjoy!
It took me a lot of time... Cheesy

https://steemit.com/deeponion/@vaas123/deeponion-why-you-should-join

I'll do more this week, we need to go even further! Airdrops members, please make an effort to be an example to new users!

Pages: « 1 ... 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 [1497] 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: