Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70286 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:26:53 PM

That post would be empty since there wasn't any evidence posted yet.
If you truly think that, you are either: 1) Very stupid. 2) A very bamboozled shill.

Surprisingly, deeponions airdrops are not free. This thought just not occur to me.
It is not an aidrop, it is a signature campaign. Just because you call the Sun a country and not a star, that doesn't magically make it a country. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

If you truly think that, you are either: 1) Very stupid. 2) A very bamboozled shill.

Surprisingly, deeponions airdrops are not free. This thought just not occur to me.
It is not an aidrop, it is a signature campaign. Just because you call the Sun a country and not a star, that doesn't magically make it a country. Roll Eyes

since it is a signature campaign,i suggest if someone could convince the ann's moderator to remove their whole thread from ann section to altcoin marketing section.
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:37:43 PM

I heard they didn't pay some people on their signature campaign I have a friend who joined on their signature campaign and he got accepted. On the first payment, he didn't received any. He contacted the manager of the campaign but it didn't say anything. So he just left the campaign.

That some is more than 1000+ accounts. Read the main DeepOnion ANN thread and community forum at deeponion.org. There are more people complaining after ban then the persons shill in main ANN thread.
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

since it is a signature campaign,i suggest if someone could convince the ann's moderator to remove their whole thread from ann section to altcoin marketing section.

I wonder if the moderators of the subforum are in on it.

Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:01:32 PM

I heard they didn't pay some people on their signature campaign I have a friend who joined on their signature campaign and he got accepted. On the first payment, he didn't received any. He contacted the manager of the campaign but it didn't say anything. So he just left the campaign.

That some is more than 1000+ accounts. Read the main DeepOnion ANN thread and community forum at deeponion.org. There are more people complaining after ban then the persons shill in main ANN thread.

That's exactly what should've happened. DeepOnion is not free money for everyone who registers and surely not for those who give up on the project because they did not receive something.
Tell your friend thank you that he left the campaign, we don't need and want people whit this behavior.
Airdrops are for those who support the community, believe in the project and future of DeepOnion and who will use DeepOnion because they like the features and ideas it offers!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:05:45 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 10:43:55 PM by romani245

OP, consider locking this thread and starting a self-moderated one with an updated compilation of evidence in the first post.

I don't think the evidence offered by the OP is compelling. I don't think the project is a scam; many coins (which aren't ICOs) are premined. I'm okay with that if the funds are spent for the betterment of the community, and towards proper compensation for developing everything on the roadmap.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:13:24 PM

After i read the comments, much people believe and don't believe for this "AirDrop".

And many other new people trying to join the "AirDrop".

One thing you must do, research again about the Developer about the coin, why they create? why must invest? how valuable?

Please don't be fooled.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:33:38 PM

Lol it's sad to see so many people suckered in by this shitcoin. Yes free money because everyone gives away $500-1000 worth of stuff for free every week to multiple people.

They're living in a dream world. Not sure who I feel worst for, them for wasting their time or the poor buggers that are actually buying it that are not getting it in the airdrops.

The fact they don't even have a whitepaper yet saying how it differs from other coins already available or upcoming ones says it all.

theuploader

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:10:25 AM

Stop hating on deeponion please. Build a constructive point of view or leave  Undecided
All people saying that coin is shit but they don't even know what it's about and that make me upset because you are fighting for nothing. Please learn more before arguing..
currypto

Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:26:40 AM

Stop hating on deeponion please. Build a constructive point of view or leave  Undecided
All people saying that coin is shit but they don't even know what it's about and that make me upset because you are fighting for nothing. Please learn more before arguing..

I have given up.

Saying the same thing using different words.

Now I'm just going to paste this link to anyone "for DeepOnion".

http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion

For every fake account or DeepOnion protector who posts, they will get a single-link reply. Only helping our case and work against themselves.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:55:21 AM

Deaf ears..
Those defending it don't care.
If they make money off of it they will claim it is "legit"
How it actually works and what it actually is.. is off no concern to them.
They are here to profit and they don't know how to do it unless..
..they "invest" in ICO / Premined crypto token schemes.

ALL ICO's are scammy.
Anything heavily premined is scammy.
ALL "TOKENS" are scammy.

We are suppose to be here to create and use a digital currency.
Not cook up schemes for profit with silly crooked systems and gimmicks.
You all make and support these because you gave up on the concept of "Currency"

EDIT:
What the greedy scammy idiots who defend shit like this don't realize is their "scheme" is doomed.
Sure it will rise up price wise for a while but.. it will accomplish nothing long term and on a large scale.

Why ?

Deadly simple.. it's a crooked rigged scheme coin token.
The world will never support scammy garbage like this on a large scale.
Which is why you are SUPPOSE to be here dumb fucks.

..these are same scammy little fucking noobs that would invest in a $700 "fresh juice" machine  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:45:53 AM

ALL ICO's are scammy.
Anything heavily premined is scammy.
ALL "TOKENS" are scammy.
EDIT:
What the greedy scammy idiots who defend shit like this don't realize is their "scheme" is doomed.
Why ?
Deadly simple.. it's a crooked rigged scheme coin token.

100% FUD, 0% argument

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

That's exactly what should've happened. DeepOnion is not free money for everyone who registers and surely not for those who give up on the project because they did not receive something.

Then why are you guys saying "Get Your FREE Coins NOW!" and "Free Airdrop!" in your signatures? It sounds like the majority of people wearing those signatures expected to get some free coins, but didn't. This is one of the few projects where "airdrop" not only means 1) work, but 2) work you don't get paid for.

All the while, the developers, moderators and shills continue to gaslight. "DeepOnion is not free money for everyone who registers." Reconcile that statement with your signature.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:39:43 AM

After i read the comments, much people believe and don't believe for this "AirDrop".

And many other new people trying to join the "AirDrop".

One thing you must do, research again about the Developer about the coin, why they create? why must invest? how valuable?

Please don't be fooled.

This is expected to be done by everyone of us here. Before investing some amount to any ICO or even those projects that use the other ways other than ICO must try to investigate about what they are investing on. Airdrop or ICO, there is really a need not to be fooled. Try to dig deeper about this project so that you will be better informed. The crowd is really divided on this project.
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

Spoetnik  +100  Wink

muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:23:22 AM

People already dumping it for $0.775414 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price LOL

I was predicting this ! Now deeponin devs and all paid shills have only two options :

1. To sell shitonions the each other !

2. Take shitonions up the ass !

I think the second option is preferable. 
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:55:48 PM

Really deeponion is scam ?
if yes, you can join to ICO of swarm bud, i think it will good success, hopefully

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

Even I will dump my coins at 0.7$ (sure I won't), my profit will be 2,649$.
LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

Even I will dump my coins at 0.7$ (sure I won't), my profit will be 2,649$.
LOL

By the way, the price for a coin is 1$ at the moment, not 0.77. But these are the typical exaggerations of muenze & co. They start lying with hitting the first key on their keyboard... Your malicious joy together with you silly hate are deeply disgusting and showing your ugly mind.

Your profit will be zero ! Nobody is buying and nobody will buy this shitcoin. It's impossible to sell even 100 onions right now on nova for $1 and in few days the orderbook will come to zero. So as I mentioned above you the best option for you is to take your onions up your ass !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: