Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
mariyawisman

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:38:19 PM

wow, this is news to me..I don't want to make quick conclusions, but it doesn't sound all right ... Thank you for your research.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

I realize in crypto that if your coin has not been tagged  "scam"then you are not successful yet on bitcoin talk.
Tell me one successful single coin that have not been tagged

the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:07:28 PM

If you follow closely there are several same people on this thread fighting 3 months to proove that DO is scam with very negative energy and no real arguments, more like manipulation of some information. What that tells you? I,ll quote my deeponion friend from other thread:

All of those who criticized onion may have just resorted to destroying it because of these reasons:
1. they were not qualified in the airdrop.
2. were already qualified before but got banned due to their own mistakes.
3. discrediting onion in order to promote their own coins
they may accuse onion anything they want...
but it is still up to us to believe with this community...
And i say i believe and will support it...
Cheesy

Scam accusations are slowly dying and DO is just getting started. Big success ahead!

GO GO GO GO GO DO!!! Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

If you follow closely there are several same people on this thread fighting 3 months to proove that DO is scam with very negative energy and no real arguments, more like manipulation of some information. What that tells you? I,ll quote my deeponion friend from other thread:

All of those who criticized onion may have just resorted to destroying it because of these reasons:
Cheesy

Scam accusations are slowly dying and DO is just getting started. Big success ahead!

The answer to your 3 statements: no.

I have observed "scam accusations" have actually been increasing. I have not once called DeepOnion a scam but it sure is a con of some sort.

If you believe DeepOnion is not a scam, why do you even comment in this thread? What do you have to gain? Smiley

the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

Cheesy

The answer to your 3 statements: no.

I have observed "scam accusations" have actually been increasing. I have not once called DeepOnion a scam but it sure is a con of some sort.

If you believe DeepOnion is not a scam, why do you even comment in this thread? What do you have to gain? Smiley

Cause I dislike people who do this. There are how many projects on crypto more than 1000 ? How many of them are icos? How many have 30-50% "devs development"??

Go waste FUD energy on them. Onion is transparent and trustworthy till now. And it is just starting. You even do not allow it to develop. You guys here are happy for failure? What kind of people do that?

P.s i do not know about gou but those 3 statements are all fuders of Onion. One more thing how they scam giving you money? Go home fuders

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:48:09 PM

Onion is transparent and trustworthy till now.

Well no, they have been opaque for a long time now. But it's nice to see you agree.

Wonza99

Activity: 89

Crypto Fan

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

Wow this is all news for me.

I immersed myself in the world of bitcoin not long ago and ended a few days ago in deeponions because it was one of the growing currencies but reading a little all this seems to be a farce  Huh  Roll Eyes

Why would they do all this?

btw at this moment the forum does not work

DeepOnion Community Central
Sorry, we're currently unavailable. Please check back later. system upgrade happening expected time UTC 6:30

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

Do you peoples remember these sentences?

2+ million Darkcoin/DASH were instamined in the first 48 hours30 hours of launch. (1.5 million in the first 8 hours) Dev tries to make everyone believe it was an accident.
After the initial 2+ million coin instamine, they start using private GPU miners while convincing everyone else it's still a CPU only coin
Link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

Text from 2015, and will be much better if I ignored that stupid information...
Who ignored that crap now is rich, I sold my dash long time ago because of that "help".
I dont wan't to repeat same error, so please leave deeponion alone.
Gogo deeponion!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
currypto

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:15:44 PM

2+ million Darkcoin/DASH were instamined in the first 48 hours30 hours of launch. (1.5 million in the first 8 hours) Dev tries to make everyone believe it was an accident.
After the initial 2+ million coin instamine, they start using private GPU miners while convincing everyone else it's still a CPU only coin

Text from 2015, and will be much better if I ignore that stupid information...
Who ignore that crap now is rich, I sold my dash long time ago because of that "help".
Gogo deeponion!

Haha...So you are advocating this behavior. I think what you want is pretty obvious, no need to even mention it.

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:58:32 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 09:18:40 PM by dadesu

Text from 2015, and will be much better if I ignore that stupid information...
Who ignore that crap now is rich, I sold my dash long time ago because of that "help".
Gogo deeponion!

Haha...So you are advocating this behavior. I think what you want is pretty obvious, no need to even mention it.

A relatively new accaunt about few months will tell us what I want and what here is true...
Very strange, look like some big players want to take cheap onions from us  Wink
Same as they done in past with dash and other coins. A very effective way to get out cheap coins.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Wonza99

Activity: 89

Crypto Fan

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

Sometimes not being in a community everything lends itself to confusion...

Do not be something that at any moment you see them exchanging onions  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

I am amazed by the stupid comments of the deepOnoin signature holders.. it's free, what's scam about it... Just because a rag picker picks rags and generates a little value out of it does not mean he can go publicly claiming it to be precious metals..

I will delete my deepOnoin wallet. .. Thank you @DogeMajestic for bringing this to our attention.. will not waste my time with DeepOnion..
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

What the hell you guys are talking about. For 10 posts in one week, I got 654 onions with a market value around 560$ in total at the current price.
That's 56 bucks for one post. How much can you give me?
What scam are you talking about?

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:33:17 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:02:08 PM by CrazyCreeptonaut

What the hell you guys are talking about. For 10 posts in one week, I got 654 onions with a market value around 560$ in total at the current price.
That's 56 bucks for one post. How much can you give me?
What scam are you talking about?

you see thats the idea
how the hell your big profit proves that it is not a scam?
they are buying you with money, and earning on this.. the coin does not have any real value
the developer has all the coins and making people spam the forum with promises that its best anonymous coin
when its not and its not even close
no one wants to FUD, if you are so successful coin you dont need to say it 1000 times a day in bitcointalk
go to your forum, make your own project and be adopted...
spam is not a way to adoption, you are only confusing people that dont understand
and thats the point of this airdrops...
thats why people shutting you up

joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

I'm trying to figure why you people hate it...  And there are some points being brought up.
q4 will show how it really is, and as someone in the post said until someone runs away with the money, it's not a scam.

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

I'm trying to figure why you people hate it...  And there are some points being brought up.
q4 will show how it really is, and as someone in the post said until someone runs away with the money, it's not a scam.

read the whole thread for proofs
people tracked the blockchain transactions activity and few more things down that prove it
the moderator of the main thread deletes our posts
so we have the right so say our opinion here
no one "hates it" we just want to warn people from buying it
waste of money and hopes..

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:57 PM

obviously a scam, and spamming the forum Undecided

I AM INTERESTED AT ALL AT DEEPONION. It is now proof that it is scamming people. Deep Onion from the name is not showing crypto word at all, stay away from bounty, air drop if you should download wallet. it contain malware that will steal your crypto asset in your PC.
candymonkey

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:39:46 PM

Okay guys, the mother jokes are not exactly helpfull.

In the End everyone can do whatever the fuck he wants, it´s not a crime holding and receiving DO,
it´s just sad, that they make it so easy for the dev to become rich.

Stop making stupid people rich! Is that how trump became rich? Cheesy
nikisev

Activity: 266

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Im surprised about word scam being thrown around on this forum.
No offence but ...except may be for Bitcoin blockchain itself, everything here is potential scam.
People get million dollars just because they have post in announcement thread , some clone for qt-wallet and  weird looking site.
Back in 2000 ...when you basically could walk into bank and say that you want to open a startup and they will give you 2 mil USD...still you had to physically appear and make a pitch.With presentation, and people would ask questions.
Now? Look at IOTA. Except for promising bright future they don't have much.
So DeepOnion is another coin. Ok.
It runs over TOR....makes sense. When government cracks down on our poor souls , TOR is a place to run.
Proof of Stake - hot topic, may actually work.
Wallet actually works and does not take 3 weeks to get 1 week behind full sync.
They do select they community. Reward is actually pretty good.Thats smart move. No hype about ICO , but word definitely gets around and trust in coin is growing.
So ....its bitcoin clone that runs over tor, has backup mechanism for decentralization of mining.Transactions fast, they have embedded messenger .(Which btw total killer feature and must to have to all wallets. Im sending money over swift....i would give my kidney to be able to talk to receiving end directly without 25 stupid clerks in my bank that get in the way every time.)
I think it very well may become stable currency like Dash or ZEC.
Considering all the bullshit that is going on in china it may be very useful to have multilayered VPN embedded into payment channel.
If you ask me if DeepOnion recruit some PR to push them to right directions and sign with more marcets, and development continues on track. Hell they can be 50USD next year no problem.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

Funny thing is if the devs aren't active, people call the coin a scam.  If they're active, it's still a scam.  You really can't please everyone.  It is up to the people to decide for themselves if they will invest on it or not.  Personally for me this coin will be used by most if not everyone due to its purpose and not because of the airdrop (well, it's a bonus).  Devs would not at all waste time and effort improving it if they just want to make money.  Weekly the devs send newsletter to its members informing of the ongoing and future developments.  For the guys contemplating on investing on DO or not, do your research.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: