Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

Will there be a mobile app? It will be very convenient and necessary.
When is the release planned?

On their website they have screenshots of a mobile app so i guess they are planing to program one but it will probably be released some time after their main platform.

Yes there will be a mobile app! In fact the platform is being built to be mobile centric and the mobile wallet will be available upon release!

We think that being able to manage multiple reward programs from your phone will be hugely useful for consumers and and make the whole shopping experience more streamlined and efficient!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

Wow, holy shit. How can such a small country have so much money invested in crypto. Really shows that crypto will get bigger everywhere, Japan always leads techwise.

Ranking 11th out of 195 I wouldn't file Japan under the countries with a small number of people, but it is definitely a lot smaller than China.

Lot smaller than China and india. India also planning to have it's official crypto currency.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:08:58 AM

Wow, holy shit. How can such a small country have so much money invested in crypto. Really shows that crypto will get bigger everywhere, Japan always leads techwise.

Ranking 11th out of 195 I wouldn't file Japan under the countries with a small number of people, but it is definitely a lot smaller than China.

Lot smaller than China and india. India also planning to have it's official crypto currency.

indonesia has bitcoin.co.id as primary market, japan has bitflyer.jp as primary market.
with smaller country, japan has good prospect in economy. we can chose japan as safe heaven to invest in crypto if they accepting another major crypto such as GATCOIN

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:20:29 AM

On their website they have screenshots of a mobile app so i guess they are planing to program one but it will probably be released some time after their main platform.
Most likely it will be so, we are waiting for news from devs.
The project will be for a long time. With which companies do you plan to cooperate?

Mobile application for this project is a must and I guess the gatcoin teams already aware of it. Most people will use rewards tokens while outside.

There will be a platform, a mobile application, because common people will use those to exchange the tokens, or buy more to have discounts or points, don't know why would you think otherwise, there will be an entire ecosystem build for this token.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

how this system will work? is there any machine will print papers for giftcard or what? i saw many picture there is machine paper?
pynetx

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

Will gatcoin also implement affiliate earnings with regard to coupons and deals?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:46:46 AM

Yes there will be a mobile app! In fact the platform is being built to be mobile centric and the mobile wallet will be available upon release!

We think that being able to manage multiple reward programs from your phone will be hugely useful for consumers and and make the whole shopping experience more streamlined and efficient!

definitely have a mobile app. everything goes mobile these days and having tokens to use on the go is very useful.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:47:09 AM

how this system will work? is there any machine will print papers for giftcard or what? i saw many picture there is machine paper?

The project looks for using eth tokens instead of loyalty coupons, or any giftcard that a shop normally use to give people some discounts or bonuses, the advantage of that is that they will be able to be exchanged in an inside exchange platform, which you could get different tokens from different shops, with different benefits, of course, to accelerate the transaction process they will use an exclusive system for it to be fast, the project already have a client that will use the tokens in Asia, its a huge market, eventually from there, others will follow, for more information, look for the whitepaper, more things are explained there.
Vikingr

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:51:39 AM

The project looks for using eth tokens instead of loyalty coupons, or any giftcard that a shop normally use to give people some discounts or bonuses, the advantage of that is that they will be able to be exchanged in an inside exchange platform, which you could get different tokens from different shops, with different benefits, of course, to accelerate the transaction process they will use an exclusive system for it to be fast, the project already have a client that will use the tokens in Asia, its a huge market, eventually from there, others will follow, for more information, look for the whitepaper, more things are explained there.
From this project details I got the idea that this platform will give opportunity to each store to use their own token. Is it?
If that s the case then I will like to know that what will be the benefit of this system to the holders/investors of gatcoin? I have a little confusion in this point otherwise I like the idea to have that project and to invest in it. I hope you will clear this confusion.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:46:46 AM

indonesia has bitcoin.co.id as primary market, japan has bitflyer.jp as primary market.
with smaller country, japan has good prospect in economy. we can chose japan as safe heaven to invest in crypto if they accepting another major crypto such as GATCOIN

You can't just look at populations to make an analysis about it.

Japanese people have too many money to spend, so they can easily invest in the blockchain, Chinese people don't for instance.

Besides that, they are the leading community on technological changes, very adaptable community.

Because of this reasons, it is not a surprise Japan is investing huge amounts to crypto. And with that reasons, gatcoin has a magnificent start place.

pynetx

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:11:59 AM

Japanese people have too many money to spend, so they can easily invest in the blockchain, Chinese people don't for instance.

Besides that, they are the leading community on technological changes, very adaptable community.

Because of this reasons, it is not a surprise Japan is investing huge amounts to crypto. And with that reasons, gatcoin has a magnificent start place.

Japanese are always good in quality tech. They can sense the future of any tech. If they are investing heavily that means they see something good and productive in it.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

Japanese are always good in quality tech. They can sense the future of any tech. If they are investing heavily that means they see something good and productive in it.

IT's not only Japanese people.. All china investors are now using the Japanese exchanges, so the image isn't quite what is is.
China is still very active in the crypto market although not so visible anymore like before.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

definitely have a mobile app. everything goes mobile these days and having tokens to use on the go is very useful.

I think this project will only work if there is a mobile app Smiley
But Christ guarenteed there will be one created, so we are all happy. Keep it up dev.

Great that you answer all the questions here on this thread.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Good to know there is a mobile app, people spend less and less time on their computer and most of their time on the phone now.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:23:21 AM

Good to know there is a mobile app, people spend less and less time on their computer and most of their time on the phone now.

More time on phone is the first reason, the second will be at local stores you generally don't have a computer with you.
Or will the system only be available for online stores and not be spreaded to local stores?
Couldn't find something about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

More time on phone is the first reason, the second will be at local stores you generally don't have a computer with you.
Or will the system only be available for online stores and not be spreaded to local stores?

No, it is made for local stores, not only online stores. But they could also implement something like this for sure.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

No merchant tokens will be entirely electronic, don't worry we are trying to have less useless things in your wallet not more!

Will gatcoin also implement affiliate earnings with regard to coupons and deals?

At this time the model does not include affiliate earnings, but this might be a feature that we consider if there is demand for it from the merchant side.

From this project details I got the idea that this platform will give opportunity to each store to use their own token. Is it?
If that s the case then I will like to know that what will be the benefit of this system to the holders/investors of gatcoin? I have a little confusion in this point otherwise I like the idea to have that project and to invest in it. I hope you will clear this confusion.

Yes we will give merchants a chance to issue their own tokens as rewards and vouchers. These tokens can only be used in the store of that particular merchant or sold on the GAT Exchange for GAT Coins.

This is where the value of GAT Coin is, if you want to buy points for your favourite coffee place or more airmiles to get an upgraded ticket, you need to have GAT Coins to purchase them from other users on the GAT Exchange. The only place to buy Gatcoins is via our ICO or off ICO investors afterwards. The more people on the GAT Exchange and the more Merchants on the GAT System the higher the demand for GAT Coins. Which is great for early investors because we already have an anchor client with over 60,000 retail locations on board!

The system will be for online and offline, the A-Drop system allows merchants to drop coins in a geographic location which will benefit offline locations, we envisions merchants holding treasure hunts with various vouchers and the end destination being their store or event. Pokemon Go with real world prizes! Additionally the A-drop system will let merchants to send tokens directly in to the wallets of their target customers, like an electronics chain sending a promotion to every male, who has spent more than $500 on electronics in the last year in New York. This can drive traffic to both online and offline stores!

This system is explained in our System Overview https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

The system will be for online and offline, the A-Drop system allows merchants to drop coins in a geographic location which will benefit offline locations, we envisions merchants holding treasure hunts with various vouchers and the end destination being their store or event. Pokemon Go with real world prizes! Additionally the A-drop system will let merchants to send tokens directly in to the wallets of their target customers, like an electronics chain sending a promotion to every male, who has spent more than $500 on electronics in the last year in New York. This can drive traffic to both online and offline stores!

This system is explained in our System Overview https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

I haven't think about this. If it gets mass usage, we can see some youtube videos like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SkQWS_qzYI

Very exciting project i can say.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

No merchant tokens will be entirely electronic, don't worry we are trying to have less useless things in your wallet not more!

At this time the model does not include affiliate earnings, but this might be a feature that we consider if there is demand for it from the merchant side.

Yes we will give merchants a chance to issue their own tokens as rewards and vouchers. These tokens can only be used in the store of that particular merchant or sold on the GAT Exchange for GAT Coins.

This is where the value of GAT Coin is, if you want to buy points for your favourite coffee place or more airmiles to get an upgraded ticket, you need to have GAT Coins to purchase them from other users on the GAT Exchange. The only place to buy Gatcoins is via our ICO or off ICO investors afterwards. The more people on the GAT Exchange and the more Merchants on the GAT System the higher the demand for GAT Coins. Which is great for early investors because we already have an anchor client with over 60,000 retail locations on board!

The a-drop system is actually one of the coolest things to combine with loyalty cards. I know some company's that do this via an app and bluetooth beacons. Are you going to do it also this way? Will you have your own app or will you use the shop's own app ecosystem and incorporate the tech inside of it? (api) ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

You are right, Japan is not just a big market, it is also a crypto-friendly market. Have you seen this table?

Japan 126 million people and crypto is legal there. Great place to start.
This is huge news. Japan is very technology and cryptocurrencies friendly. Their market will be able to adopt GATCOIN project very fast  Cool
It's not surprising, in Japan officially bitcoin is legalized and there people have high salaries. GATCOIN needs Japan.

Also Japan is using reward programs a lot. So it is one of the best markets to start with. Every time I buy something here, I get asked if I have an point card etc. Would be nice to have everything in an app.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: