Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:36:40 AM

Guys, i just saw this on there telegram group by the CEO
Oukhai Rachid:
GOOGLE // PECULIUM : PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

I can confirm this - sorry guys i was going to bed after the teaser  Grin

Basically why we didnt had a big announcement is that our website is under DDoS since 3.30 a.m. and we are trying to fix it.
Seems someone is really unhappy about us... Roll Eyes

This sounds amazing! But also it sounds a little too good to be true hehe.. it is clear what google brings to the table for peculium, but what does peculium give google in return with this parnership?

Peculium will provide google with blockchain and AIEVE data. Win Win situation Smiley

See it. Agree too...)

Holy crap thats really big news, i know google and the big companies were starting to poke their noses into crypto but didn't realize upcoming ico's like this one would possibly getting support thats great news.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:58:39 AM

Oukhai Rachid:

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

Basically why we didnt had a big announcement is that our website is under DDoS since 3.30 a.m. and we are trying to fix it.

Could you please update us. I want to invest, but only when I see an official statement about the partnership with google.

criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:32:19 AM

Oukhai Rachid:

Could you please update us. I want to invest, but only when I see an official statement about the partnership with google.

No worries will update asap as i get the infos Wink
Our 20% bonus stage is still going until the 31th december so waiting 1-2 days shouldnt be a problem. Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:34:36 AM

Oukhai Rachid:

I can confirm this - sorry guys i was going to bed after the teaser  Grin

Our 20% bonus stage is still going until the 31th december so waiting 1-2 days shouldnt be a problem. Smiley

This is an exciting news; would love to see it the update. Announcement of partnering with google is out?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:58:49 AM

While of crypto world including all forums and news channels are talking about peculium it seems. Even the forums specific for some crypto currencies are talking about PCL. Amazing. I am very happy about that.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:29:02 AM

Peculium should have survived the ddos ​​attack well, page is available and you can log in again. Wanted to invest a bit yesterday after the great news, but the site did not open. I thought that many interested people want to log in, but that it was a ddos ​​attack, I would not have thought. in the crypt world, really no day passes, without attacking stock exchanges, icos or anything else.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:56:26 AM

Oukhai Rachid:

Yes. It's confirmed news, don't be late. What are you waiting for? Pre-ico has ended but ICO still going till 24th Jan.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Oukhai Rachid:

Yes. It's confirmed news, don't be late. What are you waiting for? Pre-ico has ended but ICO still going till 24th Jan.

Indeed. May be its already late for huge bonus they offered in the beginning. Now this mega news. Its a christmas gift for the community. Still it is not too late to grab some PCL tokens. Developer team is not increasing the price and they are putting community at first which is the nice environment for investment.
yluna88

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

Is there any KYC procedure and is it easy or complicated? Some ICO requires KYC via webcam and all. I don't even know if I have a webcam on my computer. Would appreciate a reply about this, because I am really interested to buy.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

Oukhai Rachid:

Thanks for the reply. Well I guess it could be a problem if the tokens get sold out :/ Good thing there is still 7 days left for the bonus though

ibininja

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:02:50 PM

Is there any KYC procedure and is it easy or complicated? Some ICO requires KYC via webcam and all. I don't even know if I have a webcam on my computer. Would appreciate a reply about this, because I am really interested to buy.

I am interested in knowing about this too; anyone gone through this process?

BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

I can confirm this - sorry guys i was going to bed after the teaser  Grin

This sounds amazing! But also it sounds a little too good to be true hehe.. it is clear what google brings to the table for peculium, but what does peculium give google in return with this parnership?

Peculium will provide google with blockchain and AIEVE data. Win Win situation Smiley

Okey cool! what kind of data? just what the AI accumilates and sorts? or also the data of people participating in the blockchain etc? shouldn't that be a disclaimer?

Personally i'm no privacy nut, but as far as i see these privacy coins mooning it is my understanding that alot of people here do care. Thats why i'm asking these questions Tongue

NO! We are not sharing any privacy data of our investors and clients - please read the privacy policy on our website which complies with EU regulations!

We will mainly share blockchain and financial data which AIEVE is processing - Google showed a lot of interest thus they reached out to us. Wink

Great, good to hear! It's obviously best to clear the air with these kind of assumptions for future investors than to keep them guessing Smiley
So overall, it sounds like a great partnership!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:25:43 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

Indeed. May be its already late for huge bonus they offered in the beginning. Now this mega news. Its a christmas gift for the community. Still it is not too late to grab some PCL tokens. Developer team is not increasing the price and they are putting community at first which is the nice environment for investment.

Yep still ongoing bonuses though so christmas is still good hehe, and this news just means demand will most likely be even higher which means higher after ICO pricing most likely which is good for everyone
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

Thanks for the reply. Well I guess it could be a problem if the tokens get sold out :/ Good thing there is still 7 days left for the bonus though

I have not had any time to buy tokens because of christmas, at the moment I'm still waiting for airdrop-tokens. but I really want to buy some, hope in 2 days, when I finally have time for it, still tokens are available. I'm already annoyed not to have participated in the pre-ico
ibininja

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:36:56 PM

we are fingers crossed on the airdrop. This seems promising. Not catching a train early sure isn't nice lol

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

we are fingers crossed on the airdrop. This seems promising. Not catching a train early sure isn't nice lol

I think Airdrop will come in few days. If somebody did not get the airdrop, they can still invest when it is still cheap with some bonus also. You will not get this price after listing. It will be soon to moon..
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

I have not had any time to buy tokens because of christmas, at the moment I'm still waiting for airdrop-tokens. but I really want to buy some, hope in 2 days, when I finally have time for it, still tokens are available. I'm already annoyed not to have participated in the pre-ico

I think the Peculium team will release airdrop and bounty tokens after the token sale has ended. I wish I had participated in the pre-ICO too but I found out about this project too late. I’m definitely going to get some soon though because I want to make sure I get the 20% bonus.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

I think the Peculium team will release airdrop and bounty tokens after the token sale has ended. I wish I had participated in the pre-ICO too but I found out about this project too late. I’m definitely going to get some soon though because I want to make sure I get the 20% bonus.

very good decision to buy some tokens, this is really one of the most promising ICO i have seen. a very nice christmas present:-)
And i have no Problem to wait for the airdrop-tokens until the sale has ended, I am a very patient person
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

I think Airdrop will come in few days. If somebody did not get the airdrop, they can still invest when it is still cheap with some bonus also. You will not get this price after listing. It will be soon to moon..

Telegram Airdrop will distributed after the 24th January and is still open Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

very good decision to buy some tokens, this is really one of the most promising ICO i have seen. a very nice christmas present:-)
And i have no Problem to wait for the airdrop-tokens until the sale has ended, I am a very patient person

Yeah it’s a great Xmas present! Especially when it moons after it gets released. I think we will get some big news from the Peculium team over the next couple of weeks in terms of AIEVE development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: