Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment  (Read 13840 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

The project is quite interesting, but will there be some sort of ranking of employees who are connected to this platform and who work within this network?
Yes of course, all employees will have a certain rank or something like a score. To the employer understood that the employee is really capable of doing his job well and is the responsible employee.
And how exactly will this work and who will assign a similar rating and evaluate employees? This will be implemented through a special algorithm and will be automated?
The users of the platform will participate in this voting, as far as I understand. At the end of each month, the employee will be assigned a rating in accordance with the evaluation of his work.
It sounds interesting, but what exactly will include such a rating, what will the users of the network evaluate concretely? And what information will the employer see?
Well, this indicator will take into account the average assessment of the competence of the employee, the number of users who voted for him and also confirmed professional skills.
Well, in principle it sounds very interesting. It turns out on this platform you can build your career in the field in which you are versed. It's great! But will not it be that users of the city intentionally will evaluate your work and your qualities are worse than it really is?
I understood what you mean. Well, I think that the platform will not allow such situations and will be cut. In any case, users are interested in honest use of this, because they can receive a reward for it.
What kind of reward are you talking about? I have not heard about this before. It's something like extra free coins, right?
Well, yes, for the active work and high rating of the employee platform will accrue to its users a reward. If someone will use the platform for evil intentions then these users will be deprived of such advantages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Storyline23

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Different categories of Aworker users have different abilities to earn tokens. As an example you could be an advanced social networker that allows you to refer a lot of people, on the other hand you could be an Aworker by verifying skills and also increasing your token returns.
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

Did anyone see on their Telegram group today that they announced that the first jobs are now on the site
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Have they got an app?
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

Quite an interesting and peculiar idea of the team, there is a kind of hidden trump card from the team. Of course, I will certainly monitor the further development of the project.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

It is so good to see that Aworker has impressing results. I guess it is a sign that developers know what they are doing and they’re doing it great. I hope they will continue their hard work to make this platform really worthy and needed.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:19:14 AM

It is so good to see that Aworker has impressing results. I guess it is a sign that developers know what they are doing and they’re doing it great. I hope they will continue their hard work to make this platform really worthy and needed.
Yep, the project makes me believe that we could change current disadvantages of the labor market. I am sorry but I don’t quiet understand what you are talking about. What results do you mean?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:24:27 AM

Yep, the project makes me believe that we could change current disadvantages of the labor market. I am sorry but I don’t quiet understand what you are talking about. What results do you mean?
I’ve recently read an interesting article about Aworker. It’s a report about all that happened on the last week. I’ve been really impressed after reading this report from the CEO. Developers continue to improve the system and crypto community support developers in their activity.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

Is this decentralized verification, about the professional to be checked by recruitment? How will this verification be done?

OI
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:56 AM

I’ve recently read an interesting article about Aworker. It’s a report about all that happened on the last week. I’ve been really impressed after reading this report from the CEO. Developers continue to improve the system and crypto community support developers in their activity.
Wow. It is so nice that CEO make project community more informed about the Aworker’s development. So, why it was so impressing for you? I want to know what the most important event was on the last week.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

Wow. It is so nice that CEO make project community more informed about the Aworker’s development. So, why it was so impressing for you? I want to know what the most important event was on the last week.
Actually, I can’t say that one event was more important than another. I think that making a great project means permanent work. It is nice to see that Aworker was listed on respected sites like Block.cc, ICO Crowd, CryptoCoin Charts, Invest Future. I guess it will help to popularize the project.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

Actually, I can’t say that one event was more important than another. I think that making a great project means permanent work. It is nice to see that Aworker was listed on respected sites like Block.cc, ICO Crowd, CryptoCoin Charts, Invest Future. I guess it will help to popularize the project.
You are right. I am convinced that many people will be impressed by the intriguing offers of this platform. No one have ever heard about a platform that will give an opportunity to earn tokens for giving access to your private information.
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

It seems to me Aworker is an interesting project. I would love to know detail about this project. Is not there any bounty ?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

You are right. I am convinced that many people will be impressed by the intriguing offers of this platform. No one have ever heard about a platform that will give an opportunity to earn tokens for giving access to your private information.
Yes, it is true but it is not the only one advantage of Aworker. You can watch and read new reviews and video reviews and you will understand that people see much more than obvious benefits. I really think that Aworker has come to make a revolution.
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

Yes, it is true but it is not the only one advantage of Aworker. You can watch and read new reviews and video reviews and you will understand that people see much more than obvious benefits. I really think that Aworker has come to make a revolution.
I just mentioned the most interesting benefit for me. I would like to watch those reviews. It is always interesting to find out something new about the project and hear expert’s opinion. Where can I find this article? Are there written reviews’ links?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

I just mentioned the most interesting benefit for me. I would like to watch those reviews. It is always interesting to find out something new about the project and hear expert’s opinion. Where can I find this article? Are there written reviews’ links?
Yes, you find in this post much more information. I’ve described only a small part of it. Here is the link for this report.
https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-33-46482f769b84
pavondunbar

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

Yes, you find in this post much more information. I’ve described only a small part of it. Here is the link for this report.
https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-33-46482f769b84

Thank for your help. I am sure that will grow strong week after week. Probably, I should subscribe on their medium account. I guess there will be posted many interesting stuffs about Aworker.
bellaflorence

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

Had enough of the normal recruitment agencies. Treat you like a piece of meat or stock on a shelf. Will be happy to see this.

Yes, this will be interesting to follow the process
jessrabbit

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

any bounty campaign?

Why don't you go pick some fruit or something?

I don't know why I find this so funny! 😂
jessrabbit

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Has anyone tried to upload a CV yet?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: