Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18799 times)
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.
I got your point, what you say is the same as amusement parks in our country that when you are a member of their amusement park you are a holder of their membership card which you need to load for use within the amusement as compensation for the games you play. Yes it's good to know.
its hard to say their is a big problem here when using a token because if you are using token for paying entrance which is the value is not stable you dont know the cost that they taking on your token,you are going to check first the value of the token,hoping can anyone help me to understand how its run this..
Wow! Another great Question, your right that the value of token are not stable so which price should we depend on? At USD?
yeah.. how can we do transaction if the token value are not stable.... they should implement the use of local currency to avail the use of its technology.  i think its not a big deal .
maybe arena space accepting fiat money or real money to avail the vr technology im sure the team behind arena will be prepared for that kind of issue.
A lot of questions about Arena Space but there is no response from the team that can help or answer all the questions in our mind. It is better that there will be someone from the team of Arena that can check this forum and make time to answer.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.
that why we have a exchange market if your token cant accept for payment.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

Hey! How progress of park in Moskow?
Still no updates from the team, maybe they are too busy that's why they forgot to give us an update. But we just hope that everything is fine and in order so that it will be successful.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lostocean

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:08:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 03:22:56 PM by lostocean

theirs no updates yet. So maybe we should wait for them to release some news.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

does it mean that they have reached the softcap? it is good to hear that they are in time with their roadmap schedules! i am waiting for the official announcement.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lostocean

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Is their a telegram group of arena space. I have some question.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

The trouble in my mind was thinking of how the Token payment method in Arena Space, do I need to open my wallet there? For them to get paid for games that I played?
I'll also be waiting for the answer to your question, maybe the Arena Space can also provide Card for us to transfer our tokens and the card is what we can use inside the park. We need expert here Grin
i think it will depend on the currency value of every country that have arena space.  example in Philippines, for you to be able to use arena, you need arena token..ryt?? but you dont have it right now, so you need to exchange your money to be a arena token, in the area or in arena space park. or may be in that time, they already have online transaction , so we can now convert our peso to arena token thru online wallet
We are not talking here about our Wallet containing PHP, Yes Of course! Arena Space token for Arena Space Parks. Her concern is about transactions, do we need to do the transfer of payments inside their facilities or we can do it alone or before we leave our houses? This issue is for our own good, for safety purposes.
I got your point, what you say is the same as amusement parks in our country that when you are a member of their amusement park you are a holder of their membership card which you need to load for use within the amusement as compensation for the games you play. Yes it's good to know.
its hard to say their is a big problem here when using a token because if you are using token for paying entrance which is the value is not stable you dont know the cost that they taking on your token,you are going to check first the value of the token,hoping can anyone help me to understand how its run this..
Wow! Another great Question, your right that the value of token are not stable so which price should we depend on? At USD?
yeah.. how can we do transaction if the token value are not stable.... they should implement the use of local currency to avail the use of its technology.  i think its not a big deal .
maybe arena space accepting fiat money or real money to avail the vr technology im sure the team behind arena will be prepared for that kind of issue.
A lot of questions about Arena Space but there is no response from the team that can help or answer all the questions in our mind. It is better that there will be someone from the team of Arena that can check this forum and make time to answer.
Thats the issue weeks ago that was announced in their telegram I dont know if the fiat currency (for the non crypto franchisee) has already terms/partnership with them.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

will arena offer a free membership to all the visitor?? for a discount on every game they will play...?? I think this is a good idea... what do you think??
hmm.. may be yes and may be no... it will depend on the outcome of arena space. but one thing for sure. you will surely enjoy the experience that arena space can give. good luck arena space. more power.
I think it will depend on the location and the franchisee, i think arena would be open to the idea, but I think they let their partners run arena on that matter.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:17:27 AM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:12:43 AM

Some people do get some motion sickness from using VR, did the research already had a good result on this? Did the virtual nose made the job done?
I think people behind the Arena Space did a research about all the attraction that they will offer and the effects on this to every person. Maybe they will provide a waiver wherein they listed all the warnings and precautions inside the park, especially those people with special need. There should be a medical staff inside the park that will monitor and observe the customers behavior if ever there is something went wrong.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

Is their a telegram group of arena space. I have some question.
Here >>> @ico_arena devs are active there if you have a questions regarding about the project. But as of now they busy for preparing to build the big vr park for incoming ICO and it will be in MOSCOW. So we better prepare for this.
jackielim

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:03 AM

Do they have some group sports like baseball, basketball, soccer, american football or even Matador with raging bull in virtual reality box? Think it's fun to do for sure, and it's possible in our current technology. It's crazy when running fast on the same place while using VR head gear gadget lol. This is quite interesting moment if you experience it for sure. I'm also wondering about the internal design of their facility, expecting a good one.
it's surely fun if they have that kind of game,  looking forward for the launch of arena space in different country and hopefully in philippines also..Smiley
There are many individuals using new technologies and it will cause happiness, stress reliever, and etc. I hope we use it in good ways.
 Games for PWD will be push through, I think Arena should need to study more hence they will invest. Since this is a business, practically speaking it will need cost to them. Just only my thought.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

I wish they will install some sports game by using the VR like basketball, soccer or any sports game that can be compatible.
that would be an awesome idea but i think this will only for solo players because it is too risky if this kind of game is being played by a group in a single space unless there are separate for everyone.
Ofcourse they will find a way to make it possible, there is no impossible when it comes to the technology. Or maybe they will create another attraction called ARena Space Gymnasium where in all the games/attraction there is all about indoor and outdoor sports. Just an idea.
I like you idea on having Arena Space Gymnasium where in you can play games using VR technology. This is good for sports with direct contact and those sports who have a challenger, the good thing about this players will enjoy playing while being safe and protected.
Aside from having a great fun activity, this will be their exercise to maintain their good and fitted body. Another thing is when this idea will going to be a multiplayer, it think it will be more fun because you are able to have some interaction and social life will become more healthier.
Our ideas about Arena Space is really good and fun to experience if ever they will put it inside the park. All people will totally just enjoy inside the park and might forget their problems, their experience in the Arena Space will be one of their most memorable experience they have in their whole life.
no doubt that Arena space can put that kind of game, everyone are playing that basketball and soccer is known all over the world, so if arena space put that on the list game many people well attract and want to experience.
yes i am hoping to have that also, i'm sure that is more exciting to have that kind of ball game, and that is my one of the favorite soprt. That is more fun, can't wait to have that man.
jackielim

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

I love the VR simulation, thats what Im going to try first. Well I dont think this ICO wont reach its hard cap. The project is huge and got some proposal from.different interested party.
True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

How cool it would be  if ArenaScape could accept crypto as way of payment to entry VR parks. Any move in this direction?
Maybe there must be another way about it. You can buy ARene tokens by using crypto like btc, ethereum etc. and then those tokens can be convert or exchange into real tokens. In that way, you used crypto to buy tokens to enter the VR attractions.

Yeah, I know this but the point is ordinary people will learn more about cryptocurrency if there will be more option to use it directly in everyday life in bypass of exchange.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

well in every business there is a certain market allocated and targeted.
we cannot please everybody.
even jesus the crist didnt accepted by all.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

True! Based from the last update, they've got private investors. They currently dealing with them and finalizing the project.
Let's hope that all their meetings and plans will have a good results so that they will able to build Arena Space in different country, if that will happen, many people will experience and enjoy the services that this park will offer.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

wow, dealing with private investors.... so it means that this gonna be a huge transaction. can't wait to see how arena space will work and someday experience also here in our country.good luck arena space.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

wow, dealing with private investors.... so it means that this gonna be a huge transaction. can't wait to see how arena space will work and someday experience also here in our country.good luck arena space.
Talking and dealing with private investors means profit. More support and trust from people is a good sign that Arena Space will be successful. Hope for more good news from Arena Space and more investors that will come.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: