Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:43:24 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2022, 10:28:52 PM by madawg

When trying to figure out a private key for an address the dumpprivkey [address] command in the console won't work?  Private key for address [address] is not known (code -4)

My wallet.dat was generated in the old client so would there be an issue recovering the private keey through the console on the latest version? I generated a new empty wallet.dat in the new client and there was no issue but when I put in the old wallet.dat the error shows.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 09:31:14 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2022, 09:45:29 AM by realdantreccia

Good post Dan but regarding the ~$4k.  I’m wondering if the best thing to do is to do a massive buyback and lower that 2 trillion mofo coin max supply.  If I were dev that’s what i would do.   Or donate it to the ixc dev since he seems to really need it.  Just sayin’.

~ Apocalipsa

Virtually, some say that all those digiDVC and other factors that would make Devcoin's value real, are not real at all. I think we're stuck in a game, a simulation, or just alpha testing. Either way - we endure. And we're gonna come together to prove it to the world.

Dear Devcoin community,

As the head of Devcoin Foundation, and lead developer of Devcoin I should inform you the following:

I have been trying for the last 2 years to list Devcoin in centralized exchanges, we had many great opportunities but never enough funding. I did a last try recently to finally understand that "listing" is a business only for the exchanges and not for a project like Devcoin. They charge huge amounts of money only to use those same funds for providing liquidity! From now on, any listing effort should come from exchanges themselves, if they want to make money with OUR project, they should invest their own money. The Devcoin project only cooperates with individuals and organizations willing to work as hard as we do, risks included.

Thank you!

- develCuy

"listing" is for chumps not people of our beliefs. We value things for what they're creating each day and not for their presence on a web-based "exchange" or "listing"... We very well have one thing that may just not be visible at the moment. Much of that is the history of our co-founder and developers work pre-Bitcoin genesis and the other is the value of time and effort especially in terms of Virtual Game economics. I tweeted a new york times article from 2005 about how people who put the time in to earn in game items or currency make real world profits on places like eBay way back when for the social world meets virtual world games of that time. The market for the buyer was the fact it took the seller much time and commitment to acquire the in game goods the buyer valued enough to buy with real world money. The seller regardless of liking the game or not put in their TIME to make real world profit from the transaction on the secondary markets those social network virtual world games had/have. Second Life was on mentioned. It's open ended with no end goal - and it gives people freedom to do what they please. To me, that sounds a lot like this project. It's not just marks game or develCuy's valiant efforts to fund OS initiatives and grow the market. It's everyone's collective contributions to ethical decentralized and open ended acceptance of anything that takes the control of the internet and its development BACK from companies like Facebook, Google, and others that sell you and data mine you to stuff their pockets. No more.

To me our collective identity is our most valuable quality metaphorically. Our SHA-256 MM OGs - its written all over our chains, the network is still strong as ever, secure as ever. Maybe just not visible to people who think $ = value and $value = visible on websites/aggregators of fiat prices. ID will be huge, just as the value to those efforts of developers who made the internet of blockchains and their efforts in OSI and transparency/decentralization of power. The money will become real when the network effect of our collective trumps that of Facebook, Google, etc when they try to keep up. The population isn't aware of us, but we have powerful allies that people will recognize within our realm - bank on that. Then they will all want a piece of the FOSS blockchain world you all made happen. Don't worry about those coins just hold them with your private keys and keep running nodes.

From the many one, from one, the source
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:59:32 PM

When trying to figure out a private key for an address the dumpprivkey [address] command in the console won't work?  Private key for address [address] is not known (code -4)

My wallet.dat was generated in the old client so would there be an issue recovering the private keey through the console on the latest version? I generated a new empty wallet.dat in the new client and there was no issue but when I put in the old wallet.dat the error shows.

Just send your coins to an address on a newly generated client and retain your private key for the new address.
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 10:32:03 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2022, 02:26:16 AM by realdantreccia

When trying to figure out a private key for an address the dumpprivkey [address] command in the console won't work?  Private key for address [address] is not known (code -4)

Just send your coins to an address on a newly generated client and retain your private key for the new address.

I usually just move my wallet.dat but I've done that as well - I use Windows 11 like a non-cool novice that I am. BTW, don't be fooled by these market prices. There's so much more to these revolutionary blockchain networks, protocols, unique hashed data on chain, yet to be read, or resurfaced, or maybe just dusted off an put into the machine where the hard disk belongs. Smiley

Switzerland is where its at for "real world" value. MarkM's doing a great job with the metagame economics, and develCuy is making sure our blockchain where worlds will collide or MESH will save humanity Smiley at the very least. 2022 the year of GameFi, new 5G-Open RAN Dish Network's and the Scandinavians are still so much closer to 6G as usual Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/Eaa1X60

EDIT: If you're short sighted don't forget the transition to "web 3.0" or whatever the heck that is has been gradual. If you didn't know or forgot, speculators valued $DVC and will again.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140529035406/http://coinzen.org:80/index.php?topic=53.0

Pattern of web sites and web exchanges going down who cares? All the information that's needed for a market in the future is already on chain. The Web 2.0 is a false flag.

develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 04:30:37 PM

Dear community,

I'm glad to announce that the Devcoin's development team (currently @Qtera and me) started to work on new implementation of the native wallet. We are forking Bitcoin Core 22.0.0 and merging into the source code that makes Devcoin what it is, along the work contributed by Sidhujag and Belovachap. I kindly invite you to follow progress here https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/73. The bounty is set at 100 million Devcoins!

- Branding... [DONE]
- Blockchain parameters... [In progress]
- Testnets... [Pending]
- Beta builds... [Pending]
- Release builds... [Pending]

Go for it Devcoin Community! No time is better than NOW!

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
madawg

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 11:02:36 PM

Dear community,

I'm glad to announce that the Devcoin's development team (currently @Qtera and me) started to work on new implementation of the native wallet. We are forking Bitcoin Core 22.0.0 and merging into the source code that makes Devcoin what it is, along the work contributed by Sidhujag and Belovachap. I kindly invite you to follow progress here https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/73. The bounty is set at 100 million Devcoins!

- Branding... [DONE]
- Testnets... [Pending]

- develCuy

The latest wallet works fine so why do we need to copy what bitcoin is doing anyway? That devcoin logo looks a bit complicated for normies to remember if you are using it for marketing the coin. Complicated designs never work,genius in simplicity.
develCuy

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2022, 04:21:51 AM

The latest wallet works fine so why do we need to copy what bitcoin is doing anyway? That devcoin logo looks a bit complicated for normies to remember if you are using it for marketing the coin. Complicated designs never work,genius in simplicity.

Thanks for your feedback!

We need new functionality provided by latest Bitcoin code base in order to bring Devcoin into nowadays ecosystem.

- develCuy

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
madawg

View Profile
January 18, 2022, 06:40:12 PM

We need new functionality provided by latest Bitcoin code base in order to bring Devcoin into nowadays ecosystem.

- develCuy

Thank you for the reply. I just hope things don't start to get complicated for people using the wallet that's all because it's the greatest hurdle for mainstream adoption by regular Joe out there. The majority of people are basically like dumb zombies who want everything to be easy to use,fast, safe and reliable and only really flock to what is easy and convenient unfortunately but having choice and other options are essential for others of course.

On another note if there was a way for posters here to prove they have actually downloaded a new devcoin wallet and synced the whole blockchain this would be a good thing if anyone knows how this can be verified. We can then donate devcoins to new users who add value to the blockchain. I would donate 1000 Devcoins for each new wallet and blockchain download although that might not be a lot but it would get new wallets onboard maybe. The issue is how to verify people actually downloaded the wallet and whole chain.
realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 06:25:18 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2022, 08:56:53 PM by realdantreccia

- develCuy

x2.

I agree with develcuy on this update. Usually the "knock" or slight on Devcoin is we use an old Bitcoin codebase. The update in 22.0.0 to Devcoin Core brings us up to date with Bitcoin Core's latest release. Assuming that means bech32 addresses segwit and such. If that's the case then watchout. We are 2022 in every sense of the Bitcoin codebase. Smiley

Thank you Fernando for your hard work and continued dedication. We support you.

EDIT(s):

2022-01-30 12:45 PM CST: I have officially petitioned Freixlite (aka FreiExchange) for a DVC/LTC and IXC/LTC listing since people have continued to show interest in a DVC/LTC pairing. See my request on telegram here: https://t.me/freiexchange/32360

2022-01-30 5:03 PM CST: The cryptoID DVC explorer hosting expired on 2022-01-29 so I renewed for another 3 months. Payment was 79,067 sats (0.00079067 BTC) and made in BTC priced around $30 USD by myself and is currently processing via "paymium" services used to renew hosting for the explorer at: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dvc

As a side note, noticed emfox's ABE explorer for DVC is back up and running on the web (was down for awhile): https://block.d.evco.in/chain/Devcoin

2022-01-31 2:53 PM CST: The "final alert" message "URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required" is showing in my Devcoin-Qt client.

RPC for 'getinfo' shows the message, this is something I've never seen in Devcoin. Wondering why its showing up now?

Code:
{
"version" : 80900,
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : *********,
"blocks" : 502474,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 28502782.90499028,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1630823224,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : "URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required",
"round" : 125

Found info that seemingly describes this message being made by Bitcoin Core devs on a mailing list message from Bryan Bishop (I remember this from Jul 2018):

https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2018-July/016189.html

Why is this going on? markm? develcuy - thoughts?

develCuy

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2022, 10:29:12 PM

2022-01-31 2:53 PM CST: The "final alert" message "URGENT: Alert key compromised, upgrade required" is showing in my Devcoin-Qt client.

RPC for 'getinfo' shows the message, this is something I've never seen in Devcoin. Wondering why its showing up now?

Code:
{

Found info that seemingly describes this message being made by Bitcoin Core devs on a mailing list message from Bryan Bishop (I remember this from Jul 2018):

Software bug, next time please report to the issue queue: https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/new/choose

- develCuy

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 05:04:19 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2022, 06:32:53 AM by realdantreccia

Code:
{

Software bug, next time please report to the issue queue: https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/new/choose

- develCuy

10-4... but seems odd it'd just popup after a month of me using that version without a cryptic peer broadcasting me said node. i think it's hardcoded...

DVC Community: develcuy is making exiting updates here - head on over and watch the greatness unfold! 22.x and the 0.9.2 MM with Counterparty 80 BYTE OP_RETURN? The future is limit less. Smiley

https://github.com/devcoin/core/issues/73#issuecomment-992688042

- develCuy

Simpler... A throwback to the days of innovation, DVC funded Cyptostocks "DVB", and 200 satoshi DVC... lets get there!!! Smiley

I just did the logo on the splash screen for fun.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 04:56:21 PM

Fair warning to anyone putting “much effort” in Ixcoin and being paid for it without us asking for help.  I gave all I got for 9 years for that coin.  1,000,000 ixc plus 500,000 ixc to the global fund.  I never stopped pushing billionaires and big players.  In one year senior fellows from the biggest think Tank in the US, Cato, told me when I emailed them that they heard of me.  In just 1 year.  I never heard of most influencers making millions.  Everybody know Ixcoin is my coins.  

All help is welcome - I wish I could pay you personally.  But if I smell a coup I’m gonna tear this coins and Ixcoin to pieces.  I didn’t work that hard and sacrifice so much to have some guy step in right when the show starts.  

Crypto is war, I piss on CZ and billionaires like Saylor on Twitter.  Don’t make me turn my anger toward this coin and it’s devs.

Traxo, you’re on notice for being and insulant sympathizer.  Develcuy, do the website or don’t do it, you got paid to do it and that’s nothing new.  “Much effort”.

Don’t ever mention that phrase to me to me until you starve your kids pay for devs.  

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2022, 04:03:29 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2022, 12:12:05 PM by realdantreccia

Any reason why coingecko says our source code repository is here yet there's only oh say... a handful of the "devcoin" in this code. Smiley

And I know why but I'd like someone to admit it: https://gitorious.org/devcoin/devcoin/?p=devcoin%3Adevcoin.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=devcoin

Also why does its owner (gitorious was purchased in 2015 by GitLab) keep putting the site on and offline?

I do like the commits tho.. few as they may be!

https://gitorious.org/devcoin/devcoin/source/4e23c180945785c49bbab682b7f6c6e1eda29b05:?p=devcoin:devcoin.git;a=blob;f=share/pixmaps/devcoin.ico;h=7fccb798cf7dc1ec057ba9cd6c12e5bbbd01c6d2;hb=bdce5f0526530a8bc24128cd0428403795373ce2

Code:
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.( L b i 6 - - - - 6 t x J / q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.r - & & - > 6 7 7 7 7 6 3 - & & = e Z q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.9 o * 9 d b S U Q / _ ' ' _ ) Q Y D b f e * o 7 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.d ; O 9 C ~ +.O.] ! U F C b b b b V D U Q ] O.#._ F r O # t q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.s o O a T +.$.] K z r 6 5 - - - - - - - - 3 6 r h F _ $.#.Q z * X r q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.+ O c Q {  .Y k 9 - & = = - - - - - - - - - - = = = - 7 d P {  .~ m * o N q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.8 . g ' O.W M t 2 $ & - 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - & $ - r b Y o. .c . , q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.Z . X K $.{ Z 7 = & = 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - & & 6 n _ $.Y ;   v q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.d X u / #.U e = = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = & 7 J @.] j X r q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.0 X b #.' z = & - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 2 = = d ~ $.S X 6 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.9 X G -.! 5 O - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - $ = Y ;.Y @ > q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.9 @ I &.W & $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = - - > 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = O P *.R ; > q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.9 X I -.S O = 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 2 5 t i 6 - = - - - - 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 - X x %.W % > q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.h . D *.S   - 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & e _ #.! F k e 5 - = = = - - 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 3   n ;.Y o r q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.Z X b -.W O - 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 O h 2.0.0.0.>.^ J J x s e 5 = & = - > 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 2 X P ;.F X k q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.. y #.~ & = 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - $ S 9.0.0.0.9.-.2.0.2.;.#.J C h 7 - & - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 - O P %.l   q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.8 o ) ] 5 $ 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 = - Q 0.0.0.0.,. .7.0.0.0.0.+.>.1.#.) S r - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 = & ~  .> , q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.. K #.z O 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 $ 9 ..0.0.0.0.:. .0.0.0.0.:.O.5.0.0.0.2.Z $ - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ p #.! X v q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.+ g %.Y = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & t Q X.$.2.8.;.$.0.0.0.0.o.&.9.0.0.0.:.z O 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 & S &.A . q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.d O [  .r & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - $ S 2.2.#.} ^ T ..0.0.0.0.X.,.0.0.0.0.o.q O 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 6 ( o.; 0 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.o c #.Z = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 & - R 0.0.9.8.-.n , z J ] $._ 2.0.0.0.0.! - & 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 & b  .C . q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.d O Q W 7 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 O w X.0.0.0.0.:.s O 3 5 6 q e k K ] 2.3.C X & 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 5 U _ > e q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.; d  .V = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 O d ;.0.0.0.0.=.q & 5 > - - - - - 6 i z f w - $ $ & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 & n #.V X q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.O R  .t & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 O f %.8.0.0.0.o.= - 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - O 6 ( ;.' J n d 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & e ] ' & n q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.9 9 #.Y - = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - & b  .#.$.:.>.T O 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ s =.0.0.3.<.#.6 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = S %.d ; q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.X C %.z $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & - W 2.>.#.+.] h $ 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ x ;.0.0.0.0.$.- 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ t #.Y X q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.& ( { 9 & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 O q O.0.0.8.3.o.6 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - & P 5.0.0.0.7.Y $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 = 5 ! ..> k q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.r 9 #.P - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = & - 5 5 O z :.0.0.0.0.o.= > 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = < ~ 0.0.0.0.2.b & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = V $.i 5 q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.- d #.z = 2 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 7 6 = & O X P 8.0.0.0.8.T O 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 5 V ] #.:.8.&.5 $ - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = i X.v & | q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.( & b { r = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 5 ! ( J M a 9 I :.4.9.0.2.b O 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - q x U I p 7 - = = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 7 ~ Z & P q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.J & D ! 6 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = r 3.0.0.9.:.~ E  .+.&.2.o.6 $ - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - = $ O d %.] P n i 7 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 3 Y Y = v q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.b - Y U 5 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & C 4.0.0.0.9.%.1.8.;.o. .U i r 6 - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = J 0.0.0.8.$.b = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - S ~ 3 p q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.i > Q J - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & ! 9.0.0.0.2.X.2.0.0.0.4. .$.$.R S k q 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 6 ` 0.0.0.0.5.b & 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - M _ 6 r q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.6 6 ) C - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 5 %.9.0.0.0.:.#.4.0.0.0.>.X.0.0.0.0.2.C = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & t ;.0.0.0.0.%.6 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 > - v  .q 7 q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.- 7 _ n - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 7 ~ #.>.8.9.>.,.9.0.0.0.>.O.0.0.0.0.3.b & 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 & x 5.0.0.0.0._ = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - z o.r 5 q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.- 9 ' b - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 9 k P _ ] #.:.4.0.0.3.:.0.0.0.0.%.r = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - Z >.:.;.2.4.J & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 = k o.t 5 q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.- 7 ' b - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = $ $ $ z X.#.} o.+.$.4.0.0.0.0.O.7 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & 6 / 4.;.o.X._ p = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 = k o.t 5 q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.- 7 _ b - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - O S 2.9.>.:.o.J S ` %.8.0.' = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ i =.0.0.8.2.o.7 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - z o.r 5 q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.6 6 ) C - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = ~ 9.0.0.0.;.x + 6 t n P x - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ k 2.0.0.0.9.=.5 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 > - x  .e 6 q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.t 1 ! D - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 7 %.0.0.0.0.%.r $ - - - 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - $ V 6.0.0.0.9.` = 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - n ' 7 e q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.v - Y U 1 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & h 1.0.0.0.0.] > - 5 5 3 - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 = = P 0.0.0.0.8.J $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - Z ~ 5 i q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.J & F Q 6 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & B #.>.4.0.8.Y & - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 5 I :.;.-.3.<.d = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 3 I T - z q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q./ & n ] r = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - ~ :.#. .$.} z = 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ i O.4.>.$.o.! 5 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 7 ~ S & L q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.= f +.h & 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 6 &.9.3.:.>._ 9 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 5 5 - $ n 3.0.0.7.>.R $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = t  .b $ ` q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.e e #.J - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = d <.0.0.0.0.' 5 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - & = - 5 = = I 9.0.0.0.9.P $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = b #.s > q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.Z * ` ` 6 & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ P 6.0.0.0.8.P = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 - $ $ . 9 ..0.0.0.0.2.p = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = > R o.5 d q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.X F %.d $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & _ 8.0.0.0.>.n $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & d ~ R C s : a #.0.0.0.0.-.- 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ r o.E O q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.6 e $.P - = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 5  .:.:.>.5.#.a O 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 O P 8.0.3.-./ b M _ #.-.;.~ & 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - & C %.k % q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.O !  .r $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - r &.>.o. .$.~ e @ = = - 3 5 5 5 5 3 $ | 0.0.0.0.8.V   - q p z p - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & 9 _ [ * z q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.+ l ..b & - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = k 3.0.8.8.;.~ I D f 9 5 - - - - - & 6 &.0.0.0.0.;.k X = & $ $ = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 $ b $.S X q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.i * ~ Y 6 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ K 5.0.0.0.1.$.3.0.4.#.W b i i 9 5 O p ;.0.0.0.0.@.r O 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - > P ] 6 9 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.X C O.B & 2 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 =  .9.0.0.0.;.O.4.0.0.0.5.o.>.2.#.Q b h ] >.4.9.0.~ 5 & 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & h ] S   q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.r * X.' 7 = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - 7 :.0.0.0.0.%.#.8.0.0.0.>.} 0.0.0.0.0.b = w V _ $.S = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = 5 Q +.6 , q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.o c %.J = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - q / &.:.4.2.$.>.0.0.0.9.-.X.0.0.0.0.;.p = = $ $ < 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & V %.J . q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.V   T $.d $ 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - 6 q b F U O.4.9.0.8.%.;.0.0.0.0.' 7 - 5 5 5 3 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 $ r o.' X d q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q., * { ~ = & 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - = & & - e b U  .@.} 8.0.0.0.0.Y - - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 - O T o.0 # q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.  j %.Y O - 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - & * 5 r d I { %.>.2.M - 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 3 O Z %.C   V q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.b X S ;.P X 2 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - - = - - 6 t k b q 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 X C ;.Y o i q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.r o Y -.x   3 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - - = = = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 6 5   d -.) % 5 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.5 % R %.n X - 6 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 > - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 X d o./ 1 * q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.> * W -.P O = 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - O C *./ , O q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.> % Y ;.P & $ 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 & O Z ;.^ , O q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q., X H $.! p & = 3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 = & r Y $.Y % * q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.r X l { O.S 6 & = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 3 - & 5 V X...m X 4 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.k   , Q %.~ x 5 & & - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - & & 3 f W $.) 0   i q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.: X C X.{ I b e = $ = - 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 - = $ & 9 x L ` o.J X # C q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.v X - m ) +.` S t 5 = & = - - - - 3 3 3 3 2 - - - = = = > r C _ #.' S 6 . d q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.9 . > m _ $.O.Q V i 7 5 - - - - = = = = - - 3 7 r n T X.$.] S 6 . , q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.e + * d U  .#. .~ U S n v z k k z x n Z P ~  .#.X.R k * o 9 q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.b ; X > p b S Y ~ _  .o.o.o.o. .' ~ T S b p 5 O * k q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.k 5 & & = 3 6 q r t i r e 6 5 - & & > d q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.| P v p r 7 5 5 5 5 6 e i z J ` q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.",
+"q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q.q."
 };

Last update before bed, I'm back working SDEX to get DVC invoved with pricey assets! And I listed us at two exchanges today one seemed to bite.

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 06:41:39 PM

Hey I paid you 1,000,000 DVC and didn't ask for anything in return. Can't you just stop trolling for a day and be a leader like you have been since 2013?

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 09:26:26 PM

Develcuy, cease and desist touching or copying in any way Ixcoin trademarked code.  Long post, devs like to smash our posts together.  The bottom post is the most relevant.  You are not to copy a single word of code from our genesis block.  Our entire image is created around the Bitcoin Twin.  On top of you infringing on trademark law regardless if this is open source you would be infringing on our image and logo by copying our genesis.  That is not part of open source it’s part of business 101 and the rule of law. 

And I’ll provide you tomorrow with an address to return the 20,000 ixc to the Ixcoin community since you did not built a website, instead you provided with a way to raise $2 million by in large part commuting financial fraud.  I can post the screenshots if your community needs to see it.   You are illegally holding 20k ixc as of right now.

Cheers

——-

Wow this thread is as crazy as the other one.How do you all expect people to take this coin seriously when the posts are all unrelated crazy ramblings?

u got a point.  suggestions??

Look at the noobs come out after a decade.  Donations if you can afford it helps.  Vlad donated 1 million ixc and he’s banned for life.  He made me lead dev ceo and chairman while he’s working hard in the bacjgrijnd to get us attention.   He hates making YouTube videos but decided he has no choice.  He’s got a new one just about Ixcoin and I think it’s gonna really move the coin.  

The good doc

Enjoy, I for one am impressed.  This is the kind of high caliber exposure we need from real devs.

https://youtu.be/FWMx3IdJH3A

The good doc

Btc donation address:  1NHk6YUKDVX4RajbBJxsueWinLZ8eLRe7s

Vlad is broke and is done paying.  

Cheers.  

No feedback on the latest video by Vlad?  You guys want results, while he pays, posts daily, gets banned for life fighting crime, he makes videos, he contacts the richest biggest players to get Ixcoin connected and you clowns just bitch.  

At least some feedback.  Too hard for you gnats?  

The good doc

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

I don't have youtube account but thats a brilliant video sir! I am still laughing reminds me of Nick Nolte "down and out in Beverly Hills" Grin

Thank you sir, I’ll do a White Russian next.  It seems develcuy is messing with our genesis block without permission.  This is from Dan Treccia who threatens to have me killed cause I jokingly asking for .25 btc.  He gave me 1 whopping million dvc, I offered to give him 2 million in return. 

From Dan Treccia DM”

You’re getting in the way of me doing my job to find ways to get develcuy resources for ixcoins and devcoin since it’s under his development he even using ixcoins genesis block for our 22.0 chain release

Develcuy, stop touching Any of our tech/code is clearly marked trademarked.  I only gave you permission to build a site but fired you and you got to keep 20,000 free ixc once I saw the land fraud you were dragging into. 
so they want more ixc they were scheming us and now our genesis block which is unique.  It is TRADEMARKED:  CEASE AND DESIST TIUCHING ANY IXCOIN CODE

In fact we want those 20,000 ixcoins returned to this community, since the website was never built, you are in illegal possession of them.  And they will be returned to those who donated them. 

Regards,

Ixcoin CEO

realdantreccia

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 10:57:49 PM

*ignored*

But anyway, should we maybe moderate this thread a little better so the community can hear actual true things about the project. You really think doxing me is something I'm not two steps ahead on you when you beg me for 0.25 BTC every day? Then get angry when I say no "Vlad"? My bitcointalk name is realdantreccia I think that'd obvious.

Mods? Can we get our Devcoin thread back - he just keeps replying and harassing our Lead Developer because god knows why and I really don't care for politics, rants, and insanity. I care about Devcoin and introducing people to develCuy and our project because it is worth promoting to me regardless of money.

From now on my posts won't mention anything despite what doxing or online harassing you want to keep digging up on me. I've got no shame I've been through it all. I'm just here for Devcoin.

Sorry to the community of people for having to post this instead of something stupid that Vlad's going off again on. It's open source code. If we wanna use any of it - we will.

Doctor Zero

Activity: 81
Merit: 77

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 10:00:47 AM

Please return all 20,000 ixc to the Ixcoin community.  I just got off the phone with the FBI 40 minutes ago, I guess you can’t block them the way you had me blocked on Twitter after you threatened my life twice.

Anyway return the coins:  xZzmReDRByo2JyXieE8PZDxRekQfR93YBS

Thank you develcuy. 

Also, unlike all old coins besides ltc that has become knows as silver to Bitcoin’s good no other coin has an identity like Ixcoin.  Besides having me as a face and dev who kept Ixcoin somewhat popularized, I came up with “Ixcoin, the Bitcoin twin” - if you copy anything from is breaks laws protecting our identity like the simple i cannot be used by anyone in apples industry.  And nobody can own the letter i but because they made as a major part of their identity it is protected.  If you copy our genesis you are breaking the same law.

Tenebrix was cloned from Ixcoin.  Why don’t you copy them.  Maybe 5 people even know it exists.  Or fairbrix or any Bitcoin clone.  Dan is an idiot who didn’t take business law, if you mess with or copy out genesis block you will be sued eventually and set back years.  Don’t waste your time. 

And Dan is a crook who knows he’ll famous cause he’s was hired for it.  I worked hard to find Satoshi’s coins and years later he comes along and steals my credit. 

Let’s be fair.  That’s all I ask. 

I’m not blocking Dan or anyone cause I have nothing to hide and no worry to be confronted by anyone.  The FBI is aware of me, Dan, develcuy, this thread and the Ixcoin thread.  It’s all on record.  I’d be careful with deleting a whistleblower which what i am. 

I’m just here to clear thing up, and to get our 20k ixc baxk.  Thanks.

Regards,

The doc
develCuy

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2022, 05:34:49 PM

Here we go again!

Devcoin Core 22.x is ready for public test. Source code is available here https://github.com/devcoin/core/tree/22.x

- Branding... [DONE]
- Blockchain parameters... [DONE]
- Testnets... [In progress] (Regtest is your friend)

Special thanks to @Traxo for helping out with experimental builds.

Go for it Devcoin community!

- develCuy

Dear community,

- Branding... [DONE]
- Testnets... [Pending]

- develCuy

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 01:01:03 AM

I looked at that git site, used its code button to show me the URL to clone, did the

git clone https://github.com/devcoin/core.git .

in a new clean devcoin-git directory, and compile it using make -f makefile.unix

The resulting devcoind seems much the same as the previous one, including complaining about an alert key:

{
    "walletversion" : 10500,
    "balance" : 421051769.26151586,
    "blocks" : 503796,
    "connections" : 1,
    "difficulty" : 27679048.67608187,
    "keypoololdest" : 1345747372,
}

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
develCuy

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 05:00:42 AM

Hi Mark!

Thanks for kindly reporting, please try the following instructions:

Code:
$ git clone --depth=1 --branch=22.x https://github.com/devcoin/core

$ cd core/

$ ./contrib/install_db4.sh `pwd`

$ export BDB_PREFIX="`pwd`/db4"

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure BDB_LIBS="-L${BDB_PREFIX}/lib -ldb_cxx-4.8" BDB_CFLAGS="-I${BDB_PREFIX}/include" --without-miniupnpc --disable-tests

$ make -j4

$ strip src/devcoind; strip src/devcoin-cli; strip src/qt/devcoin-qt

NOTE: Make sure to install the dev package for libcurl (in Ubuntu you have lib4-openssl-dev, lib4-gnutls-dev or lib4-nss-dev).

- develCuy

I looked at that git site, used its code button to show me the URL to clone, did the

git clone https://github.com/devcoin/core.git .

in a new clean devcoin-git directory, and compile it using make -f makefile.unix

The resulting devcoind seems much the same as the previous one, including complaining about an alert key:

{
    "walletversion" : 10500,
    "balance" : 421051769.26151586,
    "blocks" : 503796,
    "connections" : 1,
    "difficulty" : 27679048.67608187,
    "keypoololdest" : 1345747372,
}

-MarkM-

Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: