Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7710 times)
Avity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:26:44 PM

I believe it is the prime time to invest in bitcoin.  We can not change the past, the future is still uncertain, but if you believe the the technology and social change that is bitcoin, then I would invest today, tomorrow and everyday after. 
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 08:21:10 AM by XCANA

Op, is never too late to buy Bitcoin or invest in Bitcoin and altcoins for all depends on your capital that you want to invest with crypto currency.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

I think it would be very beneficial and profitable for you if you went back on track in 2014. With its price back then, you would be a rich man by now. However, nothing is too late. You can start afresh and use your knowledge of bitcoin to invest in it.

Added to that, compared to people of nowadays (Not all of them), you hold a great knowledge of bitcoin. So I believe you will succeed if you just go back on track again. And good luck.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:43:25 PM

It is never too late to find bitcoin in this forum, even though the price has already reached 6000 $, but there are still plenty of opportunities to reach it ...
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

Now that segwit fork is canceled, it is best to wait it out at least a week before buying BTC. The price of it immediately dropped 500$ right after the anouncement of the cancellation. The coming week it will keep on dropping some more due to this, people holding BTC will use it for alt coins or cash out, so it's best to wait it out a week at least and see if it stays steady again and starts to climb so you can get more BTC for the same price if you bought it now.
cryptosaly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:46:18 PM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

Mining i donot think you can have a decent profit from it.
But yes if you still buy and hold btc you will see major rise in price in future.
This is my stategy to but some thing everyday
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

No it is not too late to get involved into Bitcoin, because it is having a very promising future, and it is more stable and powerful now than before. The actual price seems high but it will be a lot higher later. So you as early you start trading and holding BTC as more profit you will make.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

Well i think it is not tolate to do btc.price is unstable and we can really wait for the another low price to invest because price of bitcoin is really amazing you can get a huge amount by only holding it into your wallet and wait for the high price or maybe the right time to sell.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
bxbxy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

Yes its true that we missed a lot of opportunity to earn so much before because we dont have knowledge or didn't believe in bitcoin before but its never too late the price of bitcpin is still rising so we can still earn a lot in the future.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Its never too late to get involved, the more you wait the more you lose. Just look at his history and you will see is going only up.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:03:19 PM

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

It's not the same spirit as it was. I started with Dogecoin and back then people complained that Bitcoin community is not as nice as it was in the early days.
But it's normal. The community got bigger and more careful ... against anything that could happen.
While this could sound bad, it's not. The community is still good, still helpful, if you know how to ignore the "extra" (the "junk"/"spam"). You'll have to watch more carefully your steps, there are much more that just want to steal your money. Most of the bad comes from some people that want to scam/get easy money, not from "rich investors".

All in all, it's an evolution. Bitcoin still worth to come in. It's an interesting world, there are interesting projects developed now and then, the community still grows fast.
So it depends on your hopes and expectations, but imho it still worth to join in.

And as others said, if you don't want to invest the time, at least as investment Bitcoin still looks great.

I put dogecoin and ıothers into a different place when it comes to bitcoin. It's never late to get involved with bitcoin. This is valid for other bitcoin clones too. The market is expanding, its volume is getting bigger.
veeev

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:10:08 PM

Hey Shinto,

For what it's worth, i just started getting involved with crypto and BTC specifically in the last month or so.

i didn't do it because i thought it was too late.

If anything, what everything i've read and heard, it appears BTC, cryptocurrency generally, and blockchain tech even more generally, are on the cusp of entering the Early Adopter phase.

That is, we're just getting started.

Take this with a big grain of salt, of course, because i'm pretty green. Smiley

john
BasedCoin

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

Invest, and get yourself a hardware wallet for storing the bitcoin is my advice.
New malware is developed daily and storing something as valuable as BTCitcoin on your own computer is bordering to stupidity
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:23:14 PM

Its not too late despite the actual high price of Bitcoin nowadays. I think you can buy even today because the price will be higher tomorrow surely. If your plan is holding for long period you will make good earning sooner or later, because the price keep increasing.
cryptodyn

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:12:30 PM

Is it too late to get involved in the Internet? No more start ups?
You got the answer, it is never too late.
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:03 PM

It's never too late to invest! A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Luther omega

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:41:14 PM

It is never too late to find bitcoin in this forum, but there are still plenty of opportunities to reach it lot of crytocurrency are emerging are bitcoin.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:48:07 PM

It is never too late to find bitcoin in this forum, even though the price has already reached 6000 $, but there are still plenty of opportunities to reach it ...

That is right. It is not that late to find bitcoin even it is that high because it will gonna increase more in the future. There are lot of time for you to find bitcoin because there are many ways to earn it just have knowledge and learn more things about bitcoin.

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:52:46 PM

Many people thinks the same thing like 'its too late', but if you really trust in BTC, its not late to buy. BTC can worth 10x, 20x or more than current price within few years.
I think if you buy and HODL is the best choice to do now.
Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

I don't want to sound mercenary, but ultimately, if you're looking for investment potential, what difference does it make as far as what exactly is making the price move?  If it's a fundamental catalyst, if it's a technical (human trading behavior) cause, or if it's a small group of wealthy whales moving the price, if you own Bitcoin and something moves its price dramatically higher, whatever the mover is, you are benefitting from the ride.

If you currently believe in its potential, it cannot be too late.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: