Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

it is never too late to try, because bitcoin prices are much higher than previous prices. better to invest in bitcoin because the price can be multiplied from the previous price. it is very beneficial to join bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZTRAdrian

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:20:09 AM

Its never too late. In the grand scheme of things, bitcoin and the cryptocurrency space as whole is still very new and anybody getting in now is definitely still an "early-adopter". You can always look at the altcoins, there are more and more launching every day. Just wait till you're buying slurpees with bitcoin.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

It's not really late, although the price is already high it will still be a good investment. Just follow the trend and analyze it, you may not earn a lot but you will learn plenty.  Wink

Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:34:45 AM

It's not too late considering the amount wealth is in other forms of financial exchange, ForEx, stocks, gold etc. it has tremendous space to grow, if you ask 10 people if they know what Bitcoin is 9 of them will say no, and the other 1 might know or has a common misconception about it.

dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:53:23 AM

I think it is a little bit late if you invest in bitcoin now, however, it would be better to invest now rather then have nothing in the future. Moreover, bitcoin is getting more and more popular, and get higher price evevry year.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

it is never too late to try, because bitcoin prices are much higher than previous prices. better to invest in bitcoin because the price can be multiplied from the previous price. it is very beneficial to join bitcoin
Its never too late for everyone to get involve in bitcoin, because its a very good source of additional income by means of participating in any bounty campaign. Besides don't be hesitant to buy bitcoin if you want to invest on bitcoin because needless to say that it will not profit anymore since there was still big possibility that years later it will double its current value. Bitcoins is now the most popular virtual currency around the world, so be a part of it and you will see the difference and the changes that bitcoin coin brought to your life.

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!

I think so too, its never to late to try anything specially in bitcoins very active market that is continuously growing.

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:12:56 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

As we know price of bitcoin is very high now, if you decide to buy bitcoin is a little bit late i think.
But you could try other chance, buy some different altcoin which is good prospect and hold it. Its more profitable i think.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

It's not too late considering the amount wealth is in other forms of financial exchange, ForEx, stocks, gold etc. it has tremendous space to grow, if you ask 10 people if they know what Bitcoin is 9 of them will say no, and the other 1 might know or has a common misconception about it.
This is the hard reality with bitcoin, so it's truly a great thing and the same give us pride of being into bitcoin. It is not that late to be a part of the network, which is very young and with its growth has reached lot of people. In my opinion, if you find it late then you could find the alternative available.

Phebz

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

Its not too late to join bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will higher its price and if u join it you will benefits that in the future.
sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

Bitcoin, and digital currency as a concept, is still very young. Created just five years ago, it's still trying to find its feet and its price is suffering rather wild volatility.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:48:34 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Bitcoin, and digital currency as a concept, is still very young. Created just five years ago, it's still trying to find its feet and its price is suffering rather wild volatility.
5 years ago? You are wrong buddy yet bitcoin is already 8 years as of now when you do tried up to read its first transaction been made. For now talking on too late on getting involved into bitcoin.Its never been to late even though the price had risen this heights but not a real blockage for us to engage on it. Yet we are really still young and if we do see the community support we  can say that this would really able to last longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tigervn

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

I think it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. Certainly the value of bitcoin also increased a lot in the coming time because of the demand of investors. You will see the bitcoin hit $ 10,000 in the next month.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Yeah you described things quite well but one thing that I can’t agree with you is that you said that bitcoin is a bubble. I wonder that how the people involved with the bitcoin could say it. If it was a bubble it should have burst until now and especially at the time when China banned it. Bitcoin is a powerful cryptocurrency and it only strength is the people using bitcoin.
For mining it might be late a bit now because mining is becoming harder than it was earlier also the probability of mining bitcoin is ratio wise becoming low. There is now a few number of miners left as the cost of mining is higher that its earnings. Trading is an alternate option for those who want to earn bitcoin.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

Obviously it's not too late.I think bitcoin has great future ahead and it can change anyone's life anytime.You just need to focus on your dream and do hardwork.Bitcoin is legal in many countries and day by day it will spreading more.So if you have some special skills you can earn bitcoin easily.But you must do hard work to earn bitcoin.You will be happy to know that bitcoin is giving us so many opportunities of earning money.So you have to choose those works according to your skills.Good luck.

Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

No! it's not too late to involved into Bitcoin. I agree that, some time has past. But still have more space to get benefit from here.
Alertzapper

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Well i honestly think that it is never to late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will grow eventually and will surprise the whole world by its value.
And if that happens then a lot of people will join bitcoin and invest in it but then it will be probably to late for them.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

Getting i now means you are still on of the early adopters. Better now than never.

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

It is never too late in bitcoin and people who are investing in bitcoin are still getting enough profit for themselves and bitcoin price will surely increase in the future so just invest in bitcoin. Although you can have small amount of profit compared to early investors but still return on income is huge.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

Its never too late. Bitcoin just got popular than ever and its value just increased like double the amount from the beginning pf the year. Though bitcoin may have been around for a while now but the crypto community is still as hype as before. Aswith onvesting in bitcoin, it's not too late since bitcoin is constantly increasing and i can see some great future in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: