Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7695 times)
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:35:13 AM

I think that it is not too late too. Consider your group of friends, family, relatives etc., and see how many of them have heard of BTC. I guess that the proportion would be very low. Well yes, it would be super cool if you have bought BTC like 3-4 years ago, but it still is not too late Wink
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

I just want to say to you brother, it is not too late to get involved in the bitcoin.Until now the popularity or bitcoin or the image of thia is still unrecognizable it is still too small so that's the value was very high. We might know if the bitcoin spreading will be popular if the price of bitcoin will going down like the law of supply and demand. For now, the time is very early too get involved it is the time of bitcoin if we compare to movie its just nearning in the climax
As long as the bitcoin is not entering or reaching the price of 10,000 USD, for me it is still a great opportunity to buy bitcoin and invest our money into bitcoin because once the price of bitcoin reach the 10,000 USD mark then it is either will continue to go up or it will have a correction which is normal but for me, i will sell at 10,000 USD and buy back again when the correction occurs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:38:08 AM

Better late than never, bro. Grin Grin Grin

Yes that's better, it's better to be late in the party rather than you never been there. I myself was considered late to join the bitcoin party. Bitcoin in the long run is going to be alive and no one can stop it so it doesn't matter even you'll get in with a lower price or higher price. What matters most is the long term vision that everyone is seeing to this great coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
leemaster

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

it is never too late. Just buy some and forget it for a month or two. You will have your profit.
whichisbetter

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:20:39 AM

No time late when investing in bitcoin. The price is still likely to rise at this point in time. But as with any investment, Bitcoin comes with risks. So I would say just go! But go in with caution.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

No its not late to get involved in bitcoin, because for now bitcoin is new in this industry, and so many people as of now dont know about bitcoin, so you have a more time to get involved Cheesy

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

For me, it is still not too late to involved into bitcoin, because bitcoin can also drop its price and if that comes we have another chance to buy bitcoin in a low cost, just like what happen recently, bitcoin price drop after rising up to $7500, today we have $6500 and as of today it rise again after falling the price into $6000. So we just need to be observant of the price of the bitcoin if we really wanted to earn.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:58 AM

No time late when investing in bitcoin. The price is still likely to rise at this point in time. But as with any investment, Bitcoin comes with risks. So I would say just go! But go in with caution.

I agree with you! No matter how much the bitcoin value is it right now, you can still let yourself be involved with this kind of ecosystem. The only difference is that early birds already get a profit whereas you are yet to start and soon will get profit as you've wanted it to be.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

Not too late. Although the price might seem high today, imagine you bought in at $7.5k and it goes up to $25k, you'd definitely be glad you invested!

But as a traditional investor, you always want bitcoin's market value to go down a bit before investing it to gain big profit. But if you have really enough money, bitcoin's current market value doesn't matter at all because you will eventually earn profit no matter how expensive its market value today.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:46:32 AM

no, you are not too late to get bitcoin, think positive that bitcoin is still cheap and will be very expensive next year.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

It is not too late to involve in bitcoin, its better late than never. Theres some people are also starting like you now.
I feel you, may last campaign makes me feel upset in the outcome of the project. But thats nothing to me now, the important is i didnt quit even that happened.just staying strong here in bitcoin.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Why are so many people asking that is it too late to get involved in bitcoin. I will share my short story. I heard the word bitcoin 3 years ago but I completely ignored it and last August, I decided to get involved with bitcoin and its never too late for me even the price of bitcoin that time is around 4k already. Its never been late to get involved with bitcoin, the price wil increase in the next years so better invest now if you have enough money to invest if you want to gain high profit in the long time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:52:24 AM

Why are so many people asking that is it too late to get involved in bitcoin. I will share my short story. I heard the word bitcoin 3 years ago but I completely ignored it and last August, I decided to get involved with bitcoin and its never too late for me even the price of bitcoin that time is around 4k already. Its never been late to get involved with bitcoin, the price wil increase in the next years so better invest now if you have enough money to invest if you want to gain high profit in the long time.

Some people still not trust or believe bitcoin able to make people rich and yes the fact is it's happen to me.
So if only I knew bitcoin since 2010, I will be a millionaire but I knew bitcoin on 2014 already made me rich 25x times from initial deposit
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

It is never too late to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin has just started rising in the market industry attracting major companies like microsoft. Soon, there will be more popular companies that will accept bitcoin. So, you need to buy more bitcoin today.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

I know it is late to invest in bitcoin now but you shouldnt worry about that, you should think as soon as you buy bitcoin now, you will have a better oppotunity to get rich in the future, so dont worry, bitcoin price will rise very high so you should invest now.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:19:45 AM

It's never too late to join the world of bitcoin...I bought them the first month ago..
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:39 AM

It's never too late to join the world of bitcoin...I bought them the first month ago..

I did the same.With such volatility, it is never ever too late.

rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:47:36 AM

I think no hahaah getting and taking advantage of bitcoin as of now is a good thing
I think late because of how bitcoin works and the price but knowledge  will not.. bitcoin is for every one.. I am also a late comer in terms of knowing bitcoin
but if people is eager and wants to they will get hhahaha keep earning
Vsevolodski

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

It is not late, because sometimes bitcoin drops very hard so that is the time to invest in it. Now it is a bit expensive so if you invest now you will pay a lot of money while if you invest when its low you pay less.

You also get more profit by doing this rather than investing now.
Mr.Stemafon

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:55:43 AM

It is not late, because sometimes bitcoin drops very hard so that is the time to invest in it. Now it is a bit expensive so if you invest now you will pay a lot of money while if you invest when its low you pay less.

You also get more profit by doing this rather than investing now.
I agree, It is never to late to invest or get involved with bitcoin because bitcoin will keep growing and that means that you can make money from it.
So if i was you just start investing and advertise bitcoin to some friends so a lot more people invest in it and we can make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: