Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7697 times)
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:34:55 AM

It is really never too late to invest in bitcoin, but there are some things that we wish we have really done it before when bitcoin was still really cheap. We all have regrets but we don't need to bring it in the future that's why we move on and let past be past. It is never too late when you start it now than you don't try to do it and regret it again in the future, mining was one of the things that we really missed out before when we can still mine with GPU and not with high-end hardware in the market. Today I still try mine with altcoin and just trying to learn with mining and having the experience matters. I myself just started this year and the price was already high but still, I started learning and investing with bitcoin anyone can learn as long as you are willing to learn and patience.
bulacarango

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:59:36 AM

It is too late to join bitcoin or have to late to invest in bitcoin
In my opinion, the time of bitcoin is not too late and it is the beginning of a new day when the bitcoin is increasing very strongly.
Nothing is too late, it is or not is how each of us see how it is. I think investing in bitcoin always and joining the bitcoin community Cool Cool Cool
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

There are saying that its better to late than never.for me i've never regrated that im beginner to involved in this kind of investment as long i appeal  the races of joining in bitcoin world,because in this kind of business is in need your durability and strategy on how to become successfull in world of cryptocurrency.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:52:38 AM

As my grandfather always said. It is never too late to invest in something. You cant always say... I wish I could have invested in Apple stock back in stock. Or I wish I could have bought bitcoin back when it was $100.

We all wish but we have to act now.  One day bitcoin will be well over $10,000.  Any tine is a good time to invest.

montefalco09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:52:47 AM

There is no such thing as a involving late in bitcoin as long as you have the guts to risk something you can join bitcoin
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

Its never late when you involve with bitcoins. I myself join this the community in July a year back and earning a lot from it. Does not matter if the exist price is higher than past we can still involve with it and make side income. The price is increasing day by day and i heard the price will reach up to 10,000$ in December so its better to involve now and start investing with all the amount you can.
boidcom

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:36 AM

I think the price will continue to climb. But it worries me that nearly everyone in the community also thinks we can have infinite growth. If you look at the transactions on the blockchain, it's clear that user adoption has not grown in step with the coin value (network usage has previously been an accurate metric for coin value). I do hope that bitcoin will have a strong correction in the next 3-6 months so that we can shake off some weak hand investors who are just jumping on the bandwagon with little understanding of the big picture.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

Its never late when you involve with bitcoins. I myself join this the community in July a year back and earning a lot from it. Does not matter if the exist price is higher than past we can still involve with it and make side income. The price is increasing day by day and i heard the price will reach up to 10,000$ in December so its better to involve now and start investing with all the amount you can.

Yup. Invest in Bitcoin at this time because Bitcoin is being bought by a lot of investors and owning a BTC at this time is still very easy. In the future, the BTC price could reach $ 100,000 and we can be sure that this is the best profitable market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

There is no such thing as a involving late in bitcoin as long as you have the guts to risk something you can join bitcoin
You said it well, willingness of a person to work hard on Bitcoin cannot be considered as late comers on Bitcoin. So it is not too late to get involved into Bitcoin. Being too late is just depends on the person's actions. To be successful, effort is a must.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:32:12 AM

-snip-
Its not too late, and I don't think bitcoin is really a bubble. First, its not yet to late to mine because there arr still 5 million bitcoin available supply. And even you get smaller volume, the value is still proportion from early mining. Bitcoin will surely continue to rise because people are demanding and supply ia decreasing. Second, bitcoin is unpredictable but never a bubble, it will get lower price and drop but it will not instantly crash. Bitcoin is already established and people are eyeing iit so much.
I disagree--mining bitcoin isn't profitable right now especially if you are a going solo. The difficulty gets higher every time and most likely those guys with large mining farms would always get to mine the block. That being said, we are considered as the not-so-early adopters but the profit we get compared to the real early adopters are significantly lower.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:37:01 AM

Its still VERY EARLY to get involved with Bitcoin! Less than 1% of the world's population have invested in cryptocurrencies, and this number can grow (and most certainly will) significantly over the next few years. It's going to be a very quick adoption once things start rolling, so i'd get in as soon as i could if i were you!

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:41:32 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It is not too late to be involved in Bitcoin, although there are many things change today like its price or value or lots of bitcoin users today butchange is part of our life.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

I think theres no time to join the bitcoin community anytime you can join bitcoin because it will last forever. Bitcoin will be the next currency to dollar because now you can use bitcoin in different ways

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

Its still VERY EARLY to get involved with Bitcoin! Less than 1% of the world's population have invested in cryptocurrencies, and this number can grow (and most certainly will) significantly over the next few years. It's going to be a very quick adoption once things start rolling, so i'd get in as soon as i could if i were you!

You are right, bitcoin is still in its early stage.. blockchain is still at early stage. Adaptation is still small. And having huge market price at small adaptation you can see that cryptocurrency will give you millions when time comes.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:17:11 AM

Well, it's not about being optimistic but to be honest, I have accepted these things when I joined Bitcoin and I knew the risk of getting involved with it on an emotional level, financial level and on timeline level. Let's be honest, as ordinary Bitcoin user we can't do much about the pump going on right now but we should expect the volatility and such manipulation of pumping when we are in the development phase. However, this is just a beginning and things will be getting normal soon with the increase in the ordinary users of Bitcoin and I don't think that it is late yet to get involved with it.
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

BTC is just getting traction and awareness. We are looking at a couple of month of steady growth.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:30:53 AM

Given now that bitcoin has only reached out to about 1% of the population, the room for growth is still huge. I do foresee that bitcoin will grow to at least the total marketcap of gold which is about 50k/bitcoin.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:32:56 AM

As my grandfather always said. It is never too late to invest in something. You cant always say... I wish I could have invested in Apple stock back in stock. Or I wish I could have bought bitcoin back when it was $100.

We all wish but we have to act now.  One day bitcoin will be well over $10,000.  Any tine is a good time to invest.
Yeah its never too late to invest in something specially when you know that it will give you good profit the only question is when will be others going to make action and make investment.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

Too late is never in life. Life is full of learning and innovation. Bitcoin is also an innovation of human brain. Bitcoin is still working very good and I am sure I will too make money from this.  For earning money we are never late. Nowit  is in the form of Bitcoin which is a better option for me as a part time work.

SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:39:25 AM

It's still really early. A lot of people have never heard of Bitcoin and the from the ones who have heard, only a few have bought BTC. There are only a few million Bitcoin wallets and most of them hold negligible amount of BTC

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: