Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7697 times)
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

It isn't yet past the point of no return for you to be include in bitcoin, in the event that you are supposing it is on account of bitcoin is as of now out of your alliance then you are incorrect, as long as the cost is expanding, you would never say to your self that it is past the point of no return for you to be include in bitcoin, truly, on the off chance that you will begin again at this moment and quit disheartening yourself, at that point you will understand that regardless you have an opportunity to win huge and be profited by bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

Ofcourse not. There was no too late for those who were really willing to earn money from this forum. You just have to work hard for you to earn income.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

It's not yet late for those who are not yet aware of Bitcoin. They can start from investing their money until it got high amount when the bitcoin value is high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

I think for me it's not yet too late in involving in Bitcoin forum. Because if you are really interested here you'll do everything to make a profit from bitcoin.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

who can predict definitively about bitcoin I do not think yet, for now many investors are getting bored with this all, if we have strong capital determination as well as bitcoin beliefs will become thriving in investing it's never too late to do that
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

No one knows what will happen next, but it is safe to say that nearly a week ago the people who bought bitcoin had already made a profit.

They can still be classified as early investors, or they may not, although they may not have experienced 300 percent gain, but the development of bitcoin has a long way to go.
hoomg

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

Joining Bitcoin now does not have the advantage of being an early one, but it is not too late now. Bitcoin is still in its early stages and Bitcoin's future value is even higher. Good luck.
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

I think it's never too late to participate in Bitcoin as it is still a new market and has great potential for growth. There are many risks due to the volatile market but still can invest from now. And do not make mistakes
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

It's an interesting world, and bitcoin is worth it.

I think the value of bitcoin will continue to rise in the next few years, and it could be very profitable.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

What do you mean by involved in bitcoin? Noyour not late. Bitcoins are notsold out, you can still purchase them. There are always people who are selling them. So maybe you mean to late to get rich with bitcoins? Maybe! The price of bitcoin is already very high. SO if you buy one for eightthousand dollars, you dont have to expect that it will hit one million in the next five years!
tvtoan1994

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

Its never too late to get into bitcoin! Dollar cost your way in. Buy what you can afford each week, that way if you buy at a high point it wont matter over the long term.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

It is not too late, The sooner you get involved the better. Waiting for no reason wont change anything. So the advice I always give to people when they ask me if they should get into crypto or not, it just to get involved and test the new waters. It's always better experiencing first hand than just watching from the sidelines. I'm really glad that I didn't hesitate long when I heard about the cryptomarkets and the rest came by itself.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

But I think it's not too late to participate in Bitcoin. It's still profitable. Because Bitcoin is still in the midst of development, there will still be a lot of people involved, and the value of Bitcoin will be higher and higher.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

What do you mean by involved in bitcoin? Noyour not late. Bitcoins are notsold out, you can still purchase them. There are always people who are selling them. So maybe you mean to late to get rich with bitcoins? Maybe! The price of bitcoin is already very high. SO if you buy one for eightthousand dollars, you dont have to expect that it will hit one million in the next five years!
I think if you want to become trader then you will not become too late because like you said that bitcoin is not sold out so there are still bitcoins that are circulating in the market and that is what you need in order to make money with bitcoin you should go to an exchange and try trading so you can generate some profits.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

I think if you want to become trader then you will not become too late because like you said that bitcoin is not sold out so there are still bitcoins that are circulating in the market and that is what you need in order to make money with bitcoin you should go to an exchange and try trading so you can generate some profits.

No it's not..It's never to late. It's always a time and opportunity to get involved in bitcoin. We can still earn profit in bitcoin. People are still buying bitcoin and it will exist in the future and be part of our lives.  Now is the best time to be involved. Don't delay it further.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

It is always not too late to get involved in bitcoin, every-time is good and you need timing because it is also risky, you're mining bitcoin before and you are not new to bitcoin you should continue that if is still profitable or if not invest in bitcoin and buy during the dip and sell when it rise or hold for a long time.
Renzzzz

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

For me it's not very late to get required into bitcoin on the grounds that you can win to it even you are late. Regardless of whether its cost are higher than the past it implies that you are late on the grounds that if its cost are high so consider the possibility that on the future it can be high, so my sentiment is get include now or join now before its gone. there is nothing past the point of no return drawing in on btc speculation as long as you have the guts to go for broke of either havinf benefit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc value now may be excessively enormous look at when its simply beginning yet who knows it might duplicate hundred overlap more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: