Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
Vikaletor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Hi, I have a question. Why the Credits team does not make a video to show the use of pre-beta?

They will do that with Beta. Anyway, Beta is coming soon
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:16:34 PM

I have asked that before but does anyone know when the truth will come to light and we can see whether all those transactions can happen within a short period of time?

So they achieved more than 400 000 transactions per second, goal is 1 mln in June, wait for June
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

on which exchanges does your token trade? Your schedule on the coinmarket is impressive. I think the coin has a prospect. it will be interesting to watch

CREDITS can be bought at:

KuCoin
Idex
Gate
Tidex
CoinBene
LBank
DDex

Binance application in progress

This is already an achievement for Credits, some coins struggle to get into at least one exchange but Credits manage to get listed on 7 exchange in just a short period of time, a lot of great things are indeed happening here on Credits, let's see after 4 or 6 months.

Yeah scamcoins focus harder on exchanges so it is easy for them to get listed. Shilling is heavy factor, mayweather shilled Centra scam was on Binance lol

Don't make comparison between Centra and Credits, they are different
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

As I followed this forum for last 2 months, I found that Credits Coin has a group of enemies, it's called PAID FUDDER. They are working for 24*7 for destroying Credits. Thanks to them as I can enter into this project with low price.

One more new account coming here to praise these scammers.
Change tactic you guys. Its so obvious.

New account, there are new crypto investors everyday you idiot.
So according to your brilliant logic, when a new account gets made on bitcointalk its automatically fake.
And you want people to listen to you regarding Credits. lol

Agree with @cryptoadaptor, it's you obvious, sebastian, not new accounts
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Not much going on with Idex. its seems only Kucoin are filling the gaps atm. I believe when other huge exchanges turn up
Vikaletor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a03/1804/ae/8e0364d9c8ca.jpg

What's up, guys?
On April 9th at 13:00 UTC, we have a Q&A live stream with our CEO @chugunov_igor80 and CTO @eabutyaev .
Click the link down below and ask your questions or you can do it in the live chat.
See you soon!

Link: http://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/uCobCvQkW78Ilxfp2

Thanks for this opportunity, now everyone can immediately get answers on their questions
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Although Mercatox is not that very popular exchange, I only trade on this exchange thrice, I still consider this exchange good for Credits, the more exchange the better for the project, who knows one day all exchange will have Credits in their platform

Mercato literally has zero impact on almost any coin. I tried to trade there some time ago but the liquidity sucked and it didn't make any sense.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Warfare

Activity: 1051
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Although Mercatox is not that very popular exchange, I only trade on this exchange thrice, I still consider this exchange good for Credits, the more exchange the better for the project, who knows one day all exchange will have Credits in their platform

Mercato literally has zero impact on almost any coin. I tried to trade there some time ago but the liquidity sucked and it didn't make any sense.
Yeah, Mercatox is a drop in the ocean, but at least it's better than nothing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

CREDITS, the development prospect of this coin project is beautiful. We expect the project team to work harder.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Wow, hardcap reached! not bad Smiley Nice project!
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/89d9zl/buy_before_it_lists_on_coinbene/?st=JFS7R2HB&sh=79005dee

"oh im a lurker i only created this to warn about this scam, im a software developer with a cyber security background, this coin is a scam , and people will loose money, im just warning them, you can come back to this comment in an year and give me gold when im right, just trying to do the right thing"

"im no paid FUDDer , im just trying to help people with less technical knowledge, that Credits can not do what they claim, they can not even write a decent node, keys are  generated terrible, there is zero security, the transactions are stored locally , if you delete the temp folder and refresh your wallet, the funds are gone, the code is copied and pasted and collbed together by someone with very little knowledge, the "coin" code, creates a .CSV file on your PC! some  dodgy russians are using the "fake it till you make it" approach , when they cant do what they say , it will be too late, there coins they have will be dumped and you will be holding the bag"

See how somebody explained it pretty much perfectly. This shitcoin is actually a perfect coin for this dumb and ignorant world. I have no doubt it will manage to do well considering the amount of retarded people, as well as many smart ones hyping it to make gains. The question is when will everything start to break and reveal. No fucking wonder this needs to be regulated, look how cheap and scammy everything looks nowadays. Shameless marketing and ICO money grabs, huge whales doing price manipulations,  uneducated people joining in, maaaaassive amount of misleading info on every fucking thing in crypto. It's a proper shitshow which will take years to get adopted by the masses properly.
LOL at you, this guy definitely looks like a paid FUD-er because he has shown in another reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/87q7nd/credits_team_slowly_dumping_coins_and_releasing/) that he lacks some basic knowledge about crypto and was still spreading lies despite proofs showing him otherwise. Now that I think of it, that guy in reddit is probably Sebastian787 just under a different username.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/89d9zl/buy_before_it_lists_on_coinbene/?st=JFS7R2HB&sh=79005dee

"oh im a lurker i only created this to warn about this scam, im a software developer with a cyber security background, this coin is a scam , and people will loose money, im just warning them, you can come back to this comment in an year and give me gold when im right, just trying to do the right thing"

"im no paid FUDDer , im just trying to help people with less technical knowledge, that Credits can not do what they claim, they can not even write a decent node, keys are  generated terrible, there is zero security, the transactions are stored locally , if you delete the temp folder and refresh your wallet, the funds are gone, the code is copied and pasted and collbed together by someone with very little knowledge, the "coin" code, creates a .CSV file on your PC! some  dodgy russians are using the "fake it till you make it" approach , when they cant do what they say , it will be too late, there coins they have will be dumped and you will be holding the bag"

See how somebody explained it pretty much perfectly. This shitcoin is actually a perfect coin for this dumb and ignorant world. I have no doubt it will manage to do well considering the amount of retarded people, as well as many smart ones hyping it to make gains. The question is when will everything start to break and reveal. No fucking wonder this needs to be regulated, look how cheap and scammy everything looks nowadays. Shameless marketing and ICO money grabs, huge whales doing price manipulations,  uneducated people joining in, maaaaassive amount of misleading info on every fucking thing in crypto. It's a proper shitshow which will take years to get adopted by the masses properly.
LOL at you, this guy definitely looks like a paid FUD-er because he has shown in another reddit thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/87q7nd/credits_team_slowly_dumping_coins_and_releasing/) that he lacks some basic knowledge about crypto and was still spreading lies despite proofs showing him otherwise. Now that I think of it, that guy in reddit is probably Sebastian787 just under a different username.

What did he say wrong? Enlighten us about this shitcoin. Did you apply for that "community helper/shiller" for Credits? You might do well around those ignorant fucks that you have been trying to shill this shitcoin to.

You all are still so strong with your "paid fud, eos scum, competitors are afraid" stories.
What a shitshow this is lol, having an euphoric hype party all over the place over irrelevant stuff and claims, cheap marketing and buzzwords doing wonders. Credits $500 eoy Ethereum killer lambo moon, working so hard delivering every day omg buy quickly.
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

What did he say wrong? Enlighten us about this shitcoin. Did you apply for that "community helper/shiller" for Credits? You might do well around those ignorant fucks that you have been trying to shill this shitcoin to.

You all are still so strong with your "paid fud, eos scum, competitors are afraid" stories.
What a shitshow this is lol, having an euphoric hype party all over the place over irrelevant stuff and claims, cheap marketing and buzzwords doing wonders. Credits $500 eoy Ethereum killer lambo moon, working so hard delivering every day omg buy quickly.
He said that the circulating supply on CMC keeps increasing, which means that the team is releasing new coins. This is just absolute nonsense because the team's coins are locked for a year and the coinmarketcap website is just lazy in not updating the supply. He also said that the circulating supply is calculated by and I quote: "add supply of all exchanged volume up." WTF?

As for the second part, I personally am not shilling the project because I still have concerns, I just don't like the unwaranted spreading of lies. For instance, most of Ivan tech's concerns were already addressed and explained, while Sebastian keeps posting his video. As for paid shillers, there is no proof that they are really set up by Credits, just like there is no proof that some of you are paid FUD-ders.

My opinion is that the project is not a scam, they are just somewhat incompetent and inexperienced in crypto space. They have tried to run a project with a plan and wanted to release an Alpha before the ICO, it's just that their execution was poor due to a rushed Alpha. They also have a working (pre)Beta and solved a majority of bugs, which shows that developers are working on something. They have shown that they are willing to listen to the community, they are one of the most active crypto teams on Telegram, but lack the knowledge how to properly do marketing and business development. They really need some business advisors. I also thinkhat they will have a product, which enables very fast transactions, but it will not be really decentralized and set up like the current community imagines.
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

He said that the circulating supply on CMC keeps increasing, which means that the team is releasing new coins. This is just absolute nonsense because the team's coins are locked for a year and the coinmarketcap website is just lazy in not updating the supply. He also said that the circulating supply is calculated by and I quote: "add supply of all exchanged volume up." WTF?

As for the second part, I personally am not shilling the project because I still have concerns, I just don't like the unwaranted spreading of lies. For instance, most of Ivan tech's concerns were already addressed and explained, while Sebastian keeps posting his video. As for paid shillers, there is no proof that they are really set up by Credits, just like there is no proof that some of you are paid FUD-ders.

My opinion is that the project is not a scam, they are just somewhat incompetent and inexperienced in crypto space. They have tried to run a project with a plan and wanted to release an Alpha before the ICO, it's just that their execution was poor due to a rushed Alpha. They also have a working (pre)Beta and solved a majority of bugs, which shows that developers are working on something. They have shown that they are willing to listen to the community, they are one of the most active crypto teams on Telegram, but lack the knowledge how to properly do marketing and business development. They really need some business advisors. I also thinkhat they will have a product, which enables very fast transactions, but it will not be really decentralized and set up like the current community imagines.

I agree with much of what you say.
I think what they did with the livestream today is piss poor and doesn't reflect well. They should be embarrassed.  
Really need to sort their shit out.
I think they are hardworking but hardworking only gets you so far, they need some serious talent in the team to
take them to the next level.
Get some math and Crypto geniuses (Stallions) to fill out the team.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

I agree with much of what you say.
I think what they did with the livestream today is piss poor and doesn't reflect well. They should be embarrassed.  
Really need to sort their shit out.
I think they are hardworking but hardworking only gets you so far, they need some serious talent in the team to
take them to the next level.
Get some math and Crypto geniuses (Stallions) to fill out the team.

They are not embarrassed instead they are buying shillers,paying youtubers,putting up fake or equally scammy partnership advertisements. Everything Credits are doing is shouting scam more than anyone on the forum. If only, they had made bankcoin XRP as their main target then I would have stopped shouting scammers at them lol.
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

Who said  they have their tokens locked? Escrow was never confirmed. They said a lot of things, their smart contract did not even work so how is the escrow working? We take it for granted if they say so, okay.

Not paying their shillers? There is a team member openly offering this for god's sake. This is beyond fucking embarrassing and cheap as it always is with Credits. On the other hand, do you really believe people are being fucking paid to point those obvious facts out?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1031438;sa=showPosts

"We are looking for a community/promotion manager
______
Real payment not bounty

Hello, dear community!
You can be the manager of the fastest Blockchain Platform in the World!

If you think you are the right person e-mail us at er@credits.com for more details now.

Priority regions:
- China
- Japan

Also you can just fill that form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_MMHnvz-fVnRTconpjuk3f8GHO8M3uiCmVkh67SptPOdHWg/viewform

Thanks for your support!
credits.com"

What are you even talking about? They don't have a WORKING product, you all keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again. That is called shill. Nothing is working, it's not a usable product or even a blockchain to begin with. What part of this you don't understand? Educate yourself or stop deluding people if you are doing it on purpose like many of you do.

"they lack the knowledge how to do marketing?" Okay I give up, you are either really ignorant about all this or just trolling. Mindless marketing is all they have and they have been doing well based on that alone, making a fuss out of thin air.
theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

CREDITS at Hey! Blockchain Conference, Blockchain Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam on April 22.
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4382
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

So we have here the supposedly fastest blockchain platform with empty github...hmmm.

Also there is this huge supply of a standard erc20 token, currently trading at 8K SATO.

buy,buy,buy while it is cheap  Tongue

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

CREDITS at Hey! Blockchain Conference, Blockchain Conference in Hanoi, Vietnam on April 22.
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4382

Hey, that's good they are everywhere and very visible if this is a runaway company they will not expose themselves nor will attend to any events it seems they are very serious to promote Credits as one of the go-to coins in the market, let's see.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

IF I HAD ANY DOUGHT CREDITS WAS A SCAM, AFTER READING THE PAID SHILLS IN THIS THREAD I AM NOW 100% ITS A SCAM

I have never seen so many BS comments, bigging up a project that has produced nothing,
This credits scam can not do 500,000 transactions a second, there "demo" was 1 computer, using 2 nodes.... I CAN DO 500,000 TPS on my laptop under those conditioned.
THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IS,
1. What will they do on mainnet release day.
A. DELAY,
B. NOTHING
C. CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN HACKED
D. NEW BUG FOUND LAST MINUTE
E. CLOSE THE CURTAINS AND HID UNDER THERE "SUPER COMPUTER"
F. F-OFF WITH ALL THE CASH.
well, I don't have any credit's ) of course, I took the signal, but it's just your assumptions - where are the facts? Yes, let's wait for the release, but for now it seems to me you are trying to manipulate the course - as we see on the stock exchange all is well - investors have earned well.

Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: