Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.

Indeed, the team has shown seriousness towards the project. They should be having a bounty program for better reach and overall development of the project.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Pretty sure 50 Votes is not really hard to get because of many supporters and investors who really want Velox to succeed improving they're all in one exchange site. Thanks for the reminder anyway,
I agree maybe in just matter of days you guys will be able to collect of the needed votes to get listed blockfolio.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

Hopefully vlx will get traders interwst again with crypto because of its not personal verification platform.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling that velox will get traders interest to try and invest in their Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging site. It just need to promote well to attracts many investors.
Yeah, as of this time project still in progress which in some point we ask on our self how long this project is in processing stage. Hopefully devs will update us regarding the status of this project, as I believe there is a good potential in the future to be a trading and exchange site.

In my opinion the developer already tries from all, it is worth looking only at the latest news. At once there are a lot of positive news inspiring tranquility for the future of the project.

Yeah, and as I browse with their latest roadmap it seems that the project will still have so many activities to do. What I didn't  see is that there is no bounty program which I think is so useful to help the project to be more popular in the market.
Yes, it is very pleasant when the developer is engaged in the project without cease. He not only has thought up the good idea and waits, he also tries to accelerate process on his promoting.

Indeed, the team has shown seriousness towards the project. They should be having a bounty program for better reach and overall development of the project.

When velox posted about the good news/updates it made them more trustworthy and more reliable thst this project will be successful. I hope more good news will come and the team effort will keep functioning.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Agree. Few people do this. Most simply act according to the road map and that's all. And here, on the contrary, it is changed and the process of project development is accelerated!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

Voting for our Velox Project at blockflolio:  https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/velox-exchange. They already have 15 votes, give more for gain 50 votes, everyone.

Thanks for the updates sir. Having 15 votes is not bad at all. It only shows that Velox project are really promising kind of investments in the market. And I think getting 50 votes is not hard to reached because I believed in a few more days to come, there will be a lot of people who will vote for this project.
I believe this is an important aspect that needs to be focused by the admins because if it gets listed to blockfolio more inveators will recognize thier coin.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Getting 15 votes isn't bad at all. It shows that the project is more likely to succeed because they have gain approval from the reviewers. I believe they can reach the 50 votes. Congrats, team velox!  Smiley
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Thanks for the updates sir. Having 15 votes is not bad at all. It only shows that Velox project are really promising kind of investments in the market. And I think getting 50 votes is not hard to reached because I believed in a few more days to come, there will be a lot of people who will vote for this project.
I believe this is an important aspect that needs to be focused by the admins because if it gets listed to blockfolio more inveators will recognize thier coin.
Exactly. I hope that blockfolio will be accepting Velox exchange as their partner as an exchange because I believe Velox has a good future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

I think we need to spread the information about this voting as much as possible, so that more people can vote for Velox and raise its rating.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

I'm glad that the stock exchange appears more and more, so we will get an excellent and inexpensive service for exchanging crypto and fiat.

The team are really serious, not other ICO's don't even have any updates and news. But VELOX is going up. Surely many potential investors will recognize the hard work of the team. Expecting for more exciting and innovative ideas from this project.

That's at least what we can hope for. As I said before the market is a weird thing. You would think hard work will be rewarded, but that's not always what happens.

In crypto market, things are really unexpected and yes we can experienced weird things that suddenly happens. Some things are unexpectedly happens and always surprise us also with unexpected results. Moreover, I am expecting this platform to give us a better results when it comes to the services that they will provide to their users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Getting 15 votes isn't bad at all. It shows that the project is more likely to succeed because they have gain approval from the reviewers. I believe they can reach the 50 votes. Congrats, team velox!  Smiley

well, as one of the supporter this project, I go now directly to blockfolio and vote for velox. The guys really works hard and they are also very responsive to their community here. I dont know how you guys think but I feel debted with this team because they also change so many things in their project and roadmap according to their potential investors wishes.
Ruckenmark

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

Hello Velox-team!
I have not been able to withdraw BTC from my account for three months already !!!
When I click "Send crypto" I get the message "Further action is required to authorize this request." Please follow the link that you received in your email to authorize this transaction.". I do not receive confirmation mail !!!
I can not disable the confirmation on email in the settings, because this can only be done through confirmation on the email! I wrote 20 times in the support service, but I never received an answer. I wrote in the discord, but there, too, no one answers!
Who can help me ?! Where to write more ?! Huh
joeperry

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

well, as one of the supporter this project, I go now directly to blockfolio and vote for velox. The guys really works hard and they are also very responsive to their community here. I dont know how you guys think but I feel debted with this team because they also change so many things in their project and roadmap according to their potential investors wishes.
Yes, VLX is a very adaptive platform and it is always upgrading itself as per the need of its users and I also found the exchange platform very user friendly and the beta version is also well developed with very less bugs. Surely this platform will reach great height in the future and will be used all over the world for crypto trading.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

Exactly. I hope that blockfolio will be accepting Velox exchange as their partner as an exchange because I believe Velox has a good future.
Such sphere of the Internet lacked such project very much as crypto. All because forums of such subject not are absolutely enough. Many experienced users avoid the help and the answer to questions to beginners. And in this platform there will be answers to all possible questions, many popular terms will be added.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Hello Velox-team!
I have not been able to withdraw BTC from my account for three months already !!!
When I click "Send crypto" I get the message "Further action is required to authorize this request." Please follow the link that you received in your email to authorize this transaction.". I do not receive confirmation mail !!!
I can not disable the confirmation on email in the settings, because this can only be done through confirmation on the email! I wrote 20 times in the support service, but I never received an answer. I wrote in the discord, but there, too, no one answers!
It is really not acceptable to now if you come across such situation between it would be great if you could share some transactions details regarding your transaction failure, such details will really help all the Dev team to analyze and work on your issue on priority.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Almost all exchanges have a referral program, I have not seen it here, but can someone tell me if there is a referral program?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Hello Velox-team!

Sorry to hear that buddy, well probably you need to double check on that time the possible site that you've been click. It's a terrible things to happen like on your situation which you invest then suddenly doesn't work. Hopefully the team may answer your problem or may help you to resolve your current issue.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

15 votes is still too low. They still need more votes, let's help this project to be listed in blockfolio, this will be a good beginning if velox will be listed in blockfolio app.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

15 votes is still too low. They still need more votes, let's help this project to be listed in blockfolio, this will be a good beginning if velox will be listed in blockfolio app.

The team are doing everything they can to make their token/coin monitor easily in blockfolio. Hoping this will be listed in this portfolio in order for the people to easily track its behavior and can be monitor from time to time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Being a brand ambassador i never consider voting and ratings those fake reviews do not weigh better quality in my view but i really mind how the managers are response for my queries, white papers and fund allocation metrics, advertising features. These really reap a great success.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

Partnership will really help to boost the market volume of the VeloxCoin so it will also be available in coinmarketcap but if they will also accept Ethereum I think it will have a huge help
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: