Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform)  (Read 827241 times)
elpis

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:21:03 PM

nwoolls API does not update the data http://www.coinchoose.com? Sets the old data about the coins.
Can you be more specific? Nothing regarding CoinChoose.com should have changed in 1.0.8. I see accurate and up-to-date information on all of my rigs running 1.0.8.

Please note that the information only updates every 15 minutes. Also note that the default profitability is Profitability Adjusted for Stales. You can change that in the Strategies dialog.
I have not changed at information. Complexity on Litecoin 923----Feathercoin 87 ???Now Litecoin 882----Feathercoin 104 .Yesterday it worked well and showed the complexity of each coin.Can make that site with coins to choose the most---www.coinchoose.com/www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrencydustcoin.com/mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwoolls (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 08:28:17 PM

I have not changed at information. Complexity on Litecoin 923----Feathercoin 87 ???Now Litecoin 882----Feathercoin 104 .Yesterday it worked well and showed the complexity of each coin.
Are you using 1.0.8? Can you try 1.0.7 along with the patch that you used previously? Let me know if things work in 1.0.7 but not 1.0.8.

Also if you could please try to explain a bit more what your problem is, maybe with screenshots. I apologize but I do not fully understand your issue from your description.
Can make that site with coins to choose the most---www.coinchoose.com/www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrencydustcoin.com/mining.
I doubt it. I'd rather just support a single source for profitability and fix whatever bug you are experiencing.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:06:34 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 06:15:51 PM by mirny

Hello is it possible to turn of one of the GPU's?
Actually im testing your application on Laptop, where are two graphics cards
Radeon 7600M and Radeon 7640G, i would like to turn off first one somehow,
is it possible to turn it off somewhere in xml config?
I was looking for that, but i did not find anything like that.

I can turn the graphic card off , just when I dont tick the Automaticaly mine the most profitable coin(s)
and then i dont choose any coin for that GPU, but then it will not going to switch to another coins when
profitability on other coin will be higher.

Also i've set the intensity to 4, but it is showing 8, but i think, this have something to do with cgminer by itself.
and other thing, when i set, let say start mining after 30seconds after windows starts, it count to 30,
it wont start by itself, i need to press start manualy.

For now it is all, if i found something else, i'll write then.
Thank you

e: and isn it possible to see the cgminer to run in separate window, like is running cgwatcher an cgimer separately?
i men now its running hidden in processes and i dont see that window.

This is my signature...
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 06:21:07 PM

It's not possible while you have the app set to mine the most profitable coins, as you've discovered. It has been requested by another user and I'll add that for the next version.
Also i've set the intensity to 4, but it is showing 8, but i think, this have something to do with cgminer by itself.
Let me know on that one. I am setting -I in the app settings myself for the Scrypt and SHA256 parameters. From the order of your devices you should be using -I 4,14
and other thing, when i set, let say start mining after 30seconds after windows starts, it count to 30,
it wont start by itself, i need to press start manualy.
Hmm first I've heard of that issue. Can you double-check the issue? If it keeps happening, open %appdata% in Windows Explorer and zip up the MultiMiner folder and post that or send it to my username at gmail.com. Thanks!

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:46:32 PM

thanks for reply

with that intensity, this is my whole line from XgminerConfiguration.xml
<string>--thread-concurrency 3008,3008 --intensity 4,14 --worksize 256 -g 1 --auto-gpu  --lookup-gap 2 --temp-target 70,73 --gpu-fan 25-85 --auto-fan</string>

but you dont need to care about this, i can live without this, becasue, when i put multiminer on my rigs, i want run all of the gpus

now with that auto start, sorry for confusing, it is working correctly.

and what about this?
e: and isn it possible to see the cgminer to run in separate window, like is running cgwatcher an cgimer separately?
i mean now its running hidden in processes and i dont see that window.

and another this could api monitor appear straight after start? or it should be an option start api monitor on start on/off

This is my signature...
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 07:11:16 PM

and isn it possible to see the cgminer to run in separate window, like is running cgwatcher an cgimer separately?
i mean now its running hidden in processes and i dont see that window.

and another this could api monitor appear straight after start? or it should be an option start api monitor on start on/off
Thanks for the feedback. I'll add both of these in the next version.

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:38:22 AM

v1.0.9 is now available. It has minor fixes and improvements in addition to:

• Added the ability to disable individual devices
  • Remember the visibility of API Monitor between sessions
  • Fixed the wrong coin stats showing in some instances after starting mining

This should address the following requests & issues:

Is there an option to mine with only some of the cards in a system if you have mine the most profitable coin set?  I wonder because I have 4 GPUs in my main rig and like to only mine on 2-3 of them sometimes and game on the others.

Radeon 7600M and Radeon 7640G, i would like to turn off first one somehow

nwoolls API does not update the data http://www.coinchoose.com? Sets the old data about the coins.

Keep the great feedback coming and tell your friends! Grin

skyhigh2004

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:54:17 AM

v1.0.9 is now available. It has minor fixes and improvements in addition to:

• Added the ability to disable individual devices
  • Remember the visibility of API Monitor between sessions
  • Fixed the wrong coin stats showing in some instances after starting mining

This should address the following requests & issues:

Is there an option to mine with only some of the cards in a system if you have mine the most profitable coin set?  I wonder because I have 4 GPUs in my main rig and like to only mine on 2-3 of them sometimes and game on the others.

Radeon 7600M and Radeon 7640G, i would like to turn off first one somehow

Keep the great feedback coming and tell your friends! Grin

Awesome, another great update nwolls.  This just continues to build into an even better program.  Now that you added the ability to shut off one or more devices I was thinking, with certain coins' profitability getting stuck on coinchoose from time to time it would be nice to have the option to turn off mining a certain coin individually.  I mean something where you would be able to select which coins out of the ones you add that you want to have included in the most profitable strategy.  I know tonight with noirbits getting stuck at a really high profitability I spent a fair amount of time mining it for not.

BTC:157BZV5z5dEdEoE5KSr5D7CQGXamLpsZ7n  LTC:LYCf5PnQpXCCmpR4ka3mR8DFDe5hKhTdfc
MEC:MAgTT8QdhVCkgHTkUoKvs4w1TQvv3NU99v  DGC:D8Ubh9oYTpSe1HEBptY8wf6ZrPpj7bhkV5
FTC:6hb1VsGzkej4kSsssGA4FMnkCoVp7PLi8D  PXC:PqQwQKJoYxGSVrKtVfDa5aaJVL9Yevhb2b
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:21:26 PM

Now that you added the ability to shut off one or more devices I was thinking, with certain coins' profitability getting stuck on coinchoose from time to time it would be nice to have the option to turn off mining a certain coin individually.
Sounds reasonable. I'll add an Enabled toggle for each of the coin configurations for the next update. Thanks for your feedback!

elpis

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:13:57 PM

nwoolls Very good program.But I have a problem on one machine MultiMiner 1.0.9.On one computer, everything works, the second is not.
Maybe you know what's the problem?

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:28:51 PM

nwoolls Very good program.But I have a problem on one machine MultiMiner 1.0.9.On one computer, everything works, the second is not.
One of those screenshots is not 1.0.9. Version 1.0.9 has that Enabled column at the start of the grid. The UI bug should be fixed in 1.0.9. It was just a display issue where the coin stats weren't refreshed in the grid when clicking Start.

elpis

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:00:43 PM

One of those screenshots is not 1.0.9. Version 1.0.9 has that Enabled column at the start of the grid. The UI bug should be fixed in 1.0.9. It was just a display issue where the coin stats weren't refreshed in the grid when clicking Start.
So in version 1.0.9 does not update the picture 2? Figure 1 A version 1.0.8
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:03:55 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2013, 05:28:00 PM by nwoolls

So in version 1.0.9 does not update the picture 2? Figure 1 A version 1.0.8
I'm sorry I do not understand your question. You said 1.0.9 works on one machine and not another, and you posted two screenshots. I assume one is from one machine and one from the other machine. The screenshot without the Enabled column is not 1.0.9 though. If it were 1.0.9 there would be an Enabled column in the grid.

Let me know if I've misunderstood your question. I appreciate you taking the time to post the screenshots and feedback, but maybe you have a friend who has a stronger grasp on English that could help explain the problem a bit more clearly? I want to address your issues but am having a hard time understanding the problem.

Edit: Specifically, for anyone having an issue, unless it's very basic the following format would help me a lot:

1) I started the program
2) I did A, B, C
3) I expected Y
4) Instead I saw Z

Include screenshots and screencasts where necessary using a free tool such as Jing. Also include text from the API Monitor (CTRL+C, CTRL+V) where appropriate. Alternatively, if you know C# you can fork the source code on Github and attempt to address the issue, submitting a pull request back to me.

elpis

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:24:30 PM

Sorry for the bad language.
1)On one machine works like a version 1.0.8 and 1.0.9. (picture 1)
2)At the other does not work 1.0.8 and 1.0.9
2a)Old data with http://www.coinchoose.com/ (picture 2)
Why not changed at Difficulty/Price/Profitability? Huh

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 07:00:18 PM

Sorry for the bad language.
1)On one machine works like a version 1.0.8 and 1.0.9. (picture 1)
2)At the other does not work 1.0.8 and 1.0.9
2a)Old data with http://www.coinchoose.com/ (picture 2)
Why not changed at Difficulty/Price/Profitability? Huh
Please create a brief screencast that illustrates this using Jing. There is a step I am missing because this all works well for me on several different rigs. Thanks!

nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 07:15:23 PM

Version 1.0.10 is now available with the following changes:

• Added the ability to automatically download and install bfgminer
  • Added the ability to download and install cgminer and bfgminer binaries on OS X
  • Added the ability to enable & disable individual coin configurations
  • Bug fixes

powerlevel

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 05:39:32 PM

Good work!
Thank you very much
nwoolls (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 06:08:43 PM

Good work!
Thank you very much
My pleasure - thanks for the kind words and taking the time to comment  Smiley

soulmann

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 06:03:04 PM

Does anybody have this error?

System.Exception: Miner keeps exiting after launching - retried 5 times. Exit code 1.
   в MultiMiner.Xgminer.Miner.EnsureProcessStarts(Process process, ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   в MultiMiner.Xgminer.Miner.StartMinerProcess(String arguments, Boolean redirectOutput, Boolean ensureProcessStarts)
   в MultiMiner.Xgminer.Miner.Launch()
   в MultiMiner.Engine.MiningEngine.StartMining()
   в MultiMiner.Engine.MiningEngine.ApplyMiningStrategy(List`1 devices, List`1 coinInformation)
   в MultiMiner.Engine.MiningEngine.StartMining(EngineConfiguration engineConfiguration, List`1 devices, List`1 coinInformation)
   в MultiMiner.Win.MainForm.StartMining()
   в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1321

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 07:02:12 PM

Tried to run this just with the flag -I 18

Crashes every time
If I run it with stock settings it defaults to intensity d

Any ideas?

Also is there any way to set different intensitys for different cards?

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: