Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

By the way, I noticed that nowhere in the documents did find mention of the possibility of consultation with a living doctor. I think that they should add this opportunity. Make it an additional service at a specific time of day for each time zone and different countries. Let this opportunity will cost more than usual diagnostics. At the same time, doctors could receive some payment from the platform for their consultations.

I think this is already planned, as far as i know. There were big concerns about this and I think the team changed that aspect already to be implemented.

Yes, you are right about it. Actually it can be something we can rely on in the future but for now, we need real doctors.
In my opinion, i think the real doctors can never be replaced by computers, so a doctor consultation will always be needed (about advanced/further solution/information)
There are some things that AI cant copy.

I see it more like an advice. Like: Hey you got these and these symptomes which might relate to this sickness - better get checked for that.
No matter where you look at this project - in the end it says: always get a real doctor. So the team is taking care of that and does not see the blockchain
+ AI as a full replacement for a doctor. We're far far away from that technology. But EHF might bring us a big step closer to that.

I agree. Doctors would even fight eHealth if they felt threatened by the project but it will just be a great complementary tool for patients and doctors.

The AI components is NECESSARY, AI can check your data, and compare it with data from other patient or people, or from a big database to reference and extrapolate your information, and bring closer a better diagnose for your particular case, this will HELP doctors immensely, so you get the most accurate diagnosis possible for the condition you have, be it just a cold, or a disease you didn't know you could have, or your doctor,  so the AI component is essential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

By the way, I noticed that nowhere in the documents did find mention of the possibility of consultation with a living doctor. I think that they should add this opportunity. Make it an additional service at a specific time of day for each time zone and different countries. Let this opportunity will cost more than usual diagnostics. At the same time, doctors could receive some payment from the platform for their consultations.

I think this is already planned, as far as i know. There were big concerns about this and I think the team changed that aspect already to be implemented.

Yes, you are right about it. Actually it can be something we can rely on in the future but for now, we need real doctors.
In my opinion, i think the real doctors can never be replaced by computers, so a doctor consultation will always be needed (about advanced/further solution/information)

I see it more like an advice. Like: Hey you got these and these symptomes which might relate to this sickness - better get checked for that.
No matter where you look at this project - in the end it says: always get a real doctor. So the team is taking care of that and does not see the blockchain
+ AI as a full replacement for a doctor. We're far far away from that technology. But EHF might bring us a big step closer to that.

I agree. Doctors would even fight eHealth if they felt threatened by the project but it will just be a great complementary tool for patients and doctors.

The AI components is NECESSARY, AI can check your data, and compare it with data from other patient or people, or from a big database to reference and extrapolate your information, and bring closer a better diagnose for your particular case, this will HELP doctors immensely, so you get the most accurate diagnosis possible for the condition you have, be it just a cold, or a disease you didn't know you could have, or your doctor,  so the AI component is essential.

Also the AI part is much cheaper. Imagen everytime someone puts in data to check into the system and some doctor has to check for it if there is something or not. This would be super expensive and would help no one in the end. But an AI can be a perfect extension for doctors.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

i think there is not dividends at the moment?

fortunately, there is absolutely no dividends in talk or even planned. i think that something like that would just ruin the price of the tokens later on the exchanges totally. take a look at kickico project, they had dividends and now stopped it and start burning tokens to stabilize the price for the future.
I also do not see clearly the issue of dividends in crypto. It seems to me that at least at the moment the market is too volatile to think about it.

Dividends can make sense but definitely not for every project, that for sure.
But thanks for the info about KickICO. Haven't realized they have stopped their dividend system.  Shocked

Most of the divided system does not work out. I have seen many falls.

Don't dividends bring a lot of unwanted regulatory attention to your project?

Yes I think then you have to pay much more attention. Also US citizens are not allowed in investing in such ICOs, if I am not mistaken.

Exactly, or they should only target accredited investors, which is like 1m plus USD worth individuals

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

fortunately, there is absolutely no dividends in talk or even planned. i think that something like that would just ruin the price of the tokens later on the exchanges totally. take a look at kickico project, they had dividends and now stopped it and start burning tokens to stabilize the price for the future.
I also do not see clearly the issue of dividends in crypto. It seems to me that at least at the moment the market is too volatile to think about it.

But thanks for the info about KickICO. Haven't realized they have stopped their dividend system.  Shocked

Yes I think then you have to pay much more attention. Also US citizens are not allowed in investing in such ICOs, if I am not mistaken.

Exactly, or they should only target accredited investors, which is like 1m plus USD worth individuals

This isn't a get rich quick project anyway. Dividends require profit. The platform will only fully work after 2024 so this would be a long shot.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

This isn't a get rich quick project anyway. Dividends require profit. The platform will only fully work after 2024 so this would be a long shot.
It is necessary to be aware of what we are embarking on, otherwise I know there would be many short-term investors, accustomed to quick gains, wanting their immediate returns soon after set-up in exchange. Ehealth is great and works something even bigger and more promising in Blockchain, your returns will be abundant, but be patient and zealous in your research
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

It is necessary to be aware of what we are embarking on, otherwise I know there would be many short-term investors, accustomed to quick gains, wanting their immediate returns soon after set-up in exchange. Ehealth is great and works something even bigger and more promising in Blockchain, your returns will be abundant, but be patient and zealous in your research
I guess there would also be some investors, even short-term, who just forget it for years and finally turn out to be millionares. Now the price is not that high and everyone may allow themselves to buy some tokens
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

I guess there would also be some investors, even short-term, who just forget it for years and finally turn out to be millionares. Now the price is not that high and everyone may allow themselves to buy some tokens
Something that I sometimes think about is to put some tokens of projects I have invested in on an extra wallet where I won't touch them for years. I think that's the best way to get surprised in a few years.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Something that I sometimes think about is to put some tokens of projects I have invested in on an extra wallet where I won't touch them for years. I think that's the best way to get surprised in a few years.

This project may be the right one to do so, you never now what will happen in 5 years  Smiley
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:13:51 PM

Aren't there regulations for giving medical advice over the internet? How can you be sure you're getting information from a real doctor?

You're right, no one can guarantee you that. That's why we need projects such as EHF. I am sure that real professionals will work on this platform. And the management of the project will not allow charlatans in their ranks!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Of you can't do without qualified professionals, but even if you're let's say doing some research about some condition on the internet, it has so much irrelevant and low-quality information. If eHealth will filter somehow those articles that get on the plarform, that will already be a huge help.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

In this context I recommend everybody to watch this video on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4_99D9PjyM
I think he has some valid points and I think many jobs could be replaced in the future.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Just wait till the moment when the patients will be cured like in 'Passangers' movie - with medical capsule. That's the future, and, who knows, maybe Ehealth will be the one to manage it.

It is a little bit far future, isn't it.

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

In this context I recommend everybody to watch this video on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4_99D9PjyM
I think he has some valid points and I think many jobs could be replaced in the future.
I don't think it's going to be a threat for them. I see EHF being useful for normal diseases like flu, cold... For more serious diseases doctor's are going to be needed.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

Yes, ehealth is offering something revolutionary but medical capsule or similar things are very far from us right now.

Dreaming can take us to that part in some day:) but i agree, ehealth is revolutionary but not that revolutionary:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Dreaming can take us to that part in some day:) but i agree, ehealth is revolutionary but not that revolutionary:)
and that's good so. If a project is too futuristic it's likely to fail. These things always happen slowly.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:42 PM

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

the best would be to have a tricoder like thing from the star trek movies, scans your body and tells you what disease you got Smiley

would you believe they're working on it now? would be great if it would be implemented in EHF.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

a great benefits worldwide, of course i seriously hope that s lot of health problems can be discovered in the next years.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

I remember a image that in some 70s 80s tv series, there are technologies that we are using right now(cellphones smart watches etc.) so technology can rapidly take us to that world.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: