Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:53:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

I'm trying to download the white paper from the website. The link goes to a Google drive, but gives an error. Is there another link or is the team uploading a new version?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

I'm trying to download the white paper from the website. The link goes to a Google drive, but gives an error. Is there another link or is the team uploading a new version?

It doesn't work for me either, it says that the file doesn't exist. I guess some mistake occurred, maybe something wrong with the server. Hope it's only temporarily.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

It doesn't work for me either, it says that the file doesn't exist. I guess some mistake occurred, maybe something wrong with the server. Hope it's only temporarily.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1B_jZbFsj46lASErz3JQC7uMD9JvlhO/view

This link works for me.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Sometimes we need to accept that there are short term investor (maybe trader) and long term investor.
We cant hope that all people are same and using the same strategy.
If youre quite active in the market, you can sell at high and buyback at low.
Take profits from the volatility not just watch it.
In my opinion ehealth is a good long term project, i will watch the progress closely, maybe i can take some profits if i can do the right thing at the right time.

I think you are forgetting the other investor type which combines short&long.

My strategy is to make a basket with short term and long term investments. Mostly short terms are riskier but offering more profit and long terms are less risky but offering less profit. Making a balance with them is my investment strategy. And planning to put ehealth there for a long time.

Since it is understood that this project is likely to become a long term investment, will it be able to generate big ROI to compensate investors?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

50% bonus for investing over 2 ETH. I think the majority of investments will be between 2 and 120 ETH. Smaller investors pay a third more than medium investors for the same amount of tokens.

Most people forget that the bonus doesn't matter so much anymore when it goes x3 of x10 on an exchange. By then the difference isn't 50% anymore, but just very small.

Usually that happens but since this project is slated for a long term investment, I don think there will be big dumping as soon as it hits the exchanges. Smiley

you'd be surprised how many people dump at first. especially the ones that got tokens thru bounties.
Yes and also this is good, because people who don't want to make KYC can buy cheap after the ICO.
Looking into some charts you will see, that you cant predict, what happens in short time after a coin is at an exchange.
But if the project has some value it will rise longterm at the most cases.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Sometimes we need to accept that there are short term investor (maybe trader) and long term investor.
In my opinion ehealth is a good long term project, i will watch the progress closely, maybe i can take some profits if i can do the right thing at the right time.

My strategy is to make a basket with short term and long term investments. Mostly short terms are riskier but offering more profit and long terms are less risky but offering less profit. Making a balance with them is my investment strategy. And planning to put ehealth there for a long time.

Since it is understood that this project is likely to become a long term investment, will it be able to generate big ROI to compensate investors?

Of course we must not forget short term investors, who only invest in an ICO to make a quick flip with profit, right after the ICO. But as you said, since eHealth is the prime example for a long term project/investment, I hope they can find enough people who will go the long way with the project and have the patience.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Of course we must not forget short term investors, who only invest in an ICO to make a quick flip with profit, right after the ICO. But as you said, since eHealth is the prime example for a long term project/investment, I hope they can find enough people who will go the long way with the project and have the patience.
Well in the end someone will buy the dumped tokens, and they will be the new holder.
So even after the tokensale, there will always be new investors come up.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Well in the end someone will buy the dumped tokens, and they will be the new holder.
These often are the ones who make the most profit from an Ico, take advantage of the eviction when it happens, and hold their tokens until the best time, being aware of their long term gains may be the key in Ehealth for good profits
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

These often are the ones who make the most profit from an Ico, take advantage of the eviction when it happens, and hold their tokens until the best time, being aware of their long term gains may be the key in Ehealth for good profits
In this case people should be fully aware of what they are doing and have an experience to act in such situation to their fullest profit
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

that's the way the market works. dump at first and then hold for the long run

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

There are some people who wait for tokens to hit exchanger for the first time in the hope there will be some people who will sell the tokens cheaply especially from bounty hunters. Then they buy it and hold the token as long as possible.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

Another Member with Another new youtube video. Take a look. Denis Rysev: Why should I buy EHF tokens?

https://youtu.be/igIwszBJD7E
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

Buy and dump with the market ...and then buy when there's blood in the street is the oldest game in the world but not many people are into it surprisingly. Smiley

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

Buy and dump with the market ...and then buy when there's blood in the street is the oldest game in the world but not many people are into it surprisingly. Smiley
Because when people have not too much experience on this is easy to panic sell when they see a dump.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

panic sell is for people with weak hands Smiley Looking at the EHF team and their qualification. You want not sell. Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

panic sell is for people with weak hands Smiley Looking at the EHF team and their qualification. You want not sell. Smiley

Team is definitely important factor when choosing a project to invest but will they be able to keep users and make them come back to using their platform? Somehow they have to stand out and convince them to actually put their money in to their program and platform. We all know people are skeptical when it comes to paying for services online.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

50% bonus for investing over 2 ETH. I think the majority of investments will be between 2 and 120 ETH. Smaller investors pay a third more than medium investors for the same amount of tokens.

Most people forget that the bonus doesn't matter so much anymore when it goes x3 of x10 on an exchange. By then the difference isn't 50% anymore, but just very small.

Usually that happens but since this project is slated for a long term investment, I don think there will be big dumping as soon as it hits the exchanges. Smiley

you'd be surprised how many people dump at first. especially the ones that got tokens thru bounties.
Yes and also this is good, because people who don't want to make KYC can buy cheap after the ICO.
Looking into some charts you will see, that you cant predict, what happens in short time after a coin is at an exchange.
But if the project has some value it will rise longterm at the most cases.
in the short term after the end of the ico and when the tokkens are listed on some exchange no one can predict if the price goes up or down but in the long term if a project is valid as ehf which will help a lot of people in a first level opinion for health/telemedicine the value of tokens, of the whole project can only grow
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

Team is definitely important factor when choosing a project to invest but will they be able to keep users and make them come back to using their platform? Somehow they have to stand out and convince them to actually put their money in to their program and platform. We all know people are skeptical when it comes to paying for services online.

if they provide a good value proposition, then they will have customers. partnerships and marketing play an important part here.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

I'm pretty sure of that. As soon as the project starts implementing the planned price will grow higher and higher.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

I'll tell you more. Very often, whales specifically throw off a large number of coins immediately after the ICO, thereby creating panic and provoking even greater drain of coins by other project participants. And then bought to the maximum!
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: