Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:40:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:03:38 PM

i think there is not dividends at the moment?

fortunately, there is absolutely no dividends in talk or even planned. i think that something like that would just ruin the price of the tokens later on the exchanges totally. take a look at kickico project, they had dividends and now stopped it and start burning tokens to stabilize the price for the future.
I also do not see clearly the issue of dividends in crypto. It seems to me that at least at the moment the market is too volatile to think about it.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

fortunately, there is absolutely no dividends in talk or even planned. i think that something like that would just ruin the price of the tokens later on the exchanges totally. take a look at kickico project, they had dividends and now stopped it and start burning tokens to stabilize the price for the future.
I also do not see clearly the issue of dividends in crypto. It seems to me that at least at the moment the market is too volatile to think about it.

cryptomarket was always very volatile Smiley it will be in the future and it will be forever Smiley otherwise, it wouldnt be fun to make fast profits, due to panicsellers Smiley

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

There are many projects which have dividends implemented into their platforms and they are doing pretty well
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

I hope the EHF team could come up with a progress bar with statistic on investor data now that the private placement is active according to their website at http://www.ehfirst.io/#privateplacement.

I agree, we need to see an update on the website, with shows all the details of the raised funds and cap
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

Hi everyone,

EHF Director of Public Health and Longevity Programs Daria Khaltourina:
Why is it not easy to implement new digital technologies in health care?

https://youtu.be/HPJG-u-Cih0

Watch the video!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

Hi everyone,

Watch the video!
Thanks for the material, I understand the complexity of what Ehealth proposes, but I'm glad to see the ease of most Ehealth members, or all of them. I still hope to be able to follow a Live, video conference, or even a chat with members of the Team
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

I hope the EHF team could come up with a progress bar with statistic on investor data now that the private placement is active according to their website at http://www.ehfirst.io/#privateplacement.
Not now, becouse of different sources of investments (including fiat ones) and various stages of negotiating with medium and large investors.
They'll inform the community about it during the Pre-ICO.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

They say its gonna be huge its going to be a revolutionary project, i don`t want to jump into any conclusion but in order for it to be huge it needs a good marketing ads, it needs to be seen by a lot of people and explain the benefits of it, not just for investors but for common people too.

Are you working in the medical sector or know someone who works there? Im pretty sure they already heard about it. Thats not exactly a project for the normal person, but if youre into medical stuff....

The team is focussed on the product, and getting the right sort of attention from the public. I wouldn’t think that they would want to attract investors that are just looking to earn a quick buck.

Looks to me that way too, They are more concern about the development. Less talks about hitting exchanges and price pumps

there's no problem in drawing people that wanna make a quick buck, because they contribute money to the project as well. if they dump their tokens, these will be bought by other investors and won't affect the project.

I'll take m.... Wink Wink Wink

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:08:47 AM

"The United States of America:
The U.S. citizens and residents could participate in ICOs, but there are novel regulation rules for that.
Participation of U.S. citizens and residents in eHealth First's ICO is not prohibited by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or U.S. law. However, despite the recent investigation of The DAO and SEC Report No. 81207 ("SEC Report"), establishing the status of an Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") as "securities" subject to regulation under U.S. law, ICO investors are uncertain, especially with respect to ICO's offered by foreign companies, such as eHealth First.
Basing on the review of the U.S. current legislation, the eHealth First Project Team considers, that the EHF Token isn't a security.
Nevertheless, eHealth First makes no promise of compliance with SEC regulations with regards to this ICO. Although eHealth First fully believes in the innovation and success of this project, it advises all potential investors that ICO investments carry certain risks and uncertainties. U.S. citizens and residents seeking to invest in this ICO are urged to independently assess all emerging risks. We provide the Guide for U.S. investors to help foster understanding of the current legal status of ICOs in the U.S., specifically ICOs offered by foreign companies, but we are not providing legal advice on this subject."

Saw this on the website. Are you suggesting US citizens can legally participate in the ICO should they understand that it is not an IPO equivalent of cryptocurrency?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

Dividends can make sense but definitely not for every project, that for sure.
But thanks for the info about KickICO. Haven't realized they have stopped their dividend system.  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

Dividends can make sense but definitely not for every project, that for sure.
But thanks for the info about KickICO. Haven't realized they have stopped their dividend system.  Shocked

Most of the divided system does not work out. I have seen many falls.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Hi everyone,

Watch the video!

At least in the country I live in, the public health systems are very stretched and underfunded, which means that they do not have the resources to implement large innovations; also the top management is quite conservative and does not want to risk wasting money (in case a project fails)

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

It took some time to finish reading your WPP, but I believe it was a great job, many of the questions I would bring to the forum were clarified in what I read in WPP. This certainly made it much easier for Time and its Investors, congratulations.

Agree, the withepaper its really well done. Lot of details. It even mention the possibility of dividends as far as i have understood  Smiley

I didn't know about dividends. Can you pls give a hint where I can read about in the whitepaper?

I don't really think there is a possibility of dividends. Dividends from what? Anyways, they are not mentioned in token utility part of the whitepaper (p. 32).
Those are the first news I have about dividens. Could you say where have you read about it?

There are 5 points listed under token economy in the summary (p. 22) and none of them is about dividends.

Page 33, this is something it may happen not something is planned, from what i understand

The token holders may receive dividends from some investments and operations, in
accordance with appropriate decisions of EHF company. In that case, dividends are calculated
solely on the basis of net profit of the Project. They are not based on eHealth First profit and
loss statement (P&L) or cash-flow statement (CF), which might carry risks not related to the
main business.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Hi everyone,

Watch the video!

At least in the country I live in, the public health systems are very stretched and underfunded, which means that they do not have the resources to implement large innovations; also the top management is quite conservative and does not want to risk wasting money (in case a project fails)

that's the case for all public health systems. corrupt and inefficient. I'm glad private innovators are coming up with things like this.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

There are other health in blockchain campaign. What do you think about those competitions
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

"The United States of America:
The U.S. citizens and residents could participate in ICOs, but there are novel regulation rules for that.
Participation of U.S. citizens and residents in eHealth First's ICO is not prohibited by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or U.S. law. However, despite the recent investigation of The DAO and SEC Report No. 81207 ("SEC Report"), establishing the status of an Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") as "securities" subject to regulation under U.S. law, ICO investors are uncertain, especially with respect to ICO's offered by foreign companies, such as eHealth First.
Basing on the review of the U.S. current legislation, the eHealth First Project Team considers, that the EHF Token isn't a security.
Nevertheless, eHealth First makes no promise of compliance with SEC regulations with regards to this ICO. Although eHealth First fully believes in the innovation and success of this project, it advises all potential investors that ICO investments carry certain risks and uncertainties. U.S. citizens and residents seeking to invest in this ICO are urged to independently assess all emerging risks. We provide the Guide for U.S. investors to help foster understanding of the current legal status of ICOs in the U.S., specifically ICOs offered by foreign companies, but we are not providing legal advice on this subject."

Saw this on the website. Are you suggesting US citizens can legally participate in the ICO should they understand that it is not an IPO equivalent of cryptocurrency?

Basically, yes. If the token is not a security token, technically, the above mentioned rules does not apply, but since many countries still don't have clear rules about cryptocurrency in general and ICOs in particular, investing in ICOs still represents a risk, especially in America.

Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

There are other health in blockchain campaign. What do you think about those competitions

In my opinion the health systems in the different countries are not the same. There are other processes and approaches. And also the problems of each health system is different.
So the won't be one global solution. There will be several different who use the advantages of blockchain to cover their problems.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

Didn't saw other competitiors, do you have a name for us?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

I saw one in ads in YouTube. Forgot the name . I'm sure there are many others out there which we haven't come across yet. Bitcointalk isn't the only blockchain community

YouTube search "health blockchain" and you will find several ..
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

I saw one in ads in YouTube. Forgot the name . I'm sure there are many others out there which we haven't come across yet. Bitcointalk isn't the only blockchain community
There are several of them like MedicalChain, but I don't wee them (at least now) as serious rivals to eHealth. You can browse them here -
 https://icobench.com/icos/health
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: