Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

Quark universe does have a paypal option themselves so we can maybe help direct people there for small quantities. The getting started tutorial on the site too also has simple instructions on getting the wallet going. If you want to help and can create a video that'd be awesome too!

Vic

Oh quark universe has this paypal option that's cool well we certainly need to send them there... confusing noobs with exchanges is not effective.. sadly i don't know how to make any kind of video. Surely someone could make a quick recorded video for noobs?  my cousin used to have this software where it just records everything you do on your machine and he has some headphones with a mic.  Would be very easy for someone with that software to just show how to download the quark qt and install.

So things we really need before the thunder clap... to make it very effective..

1. a simple recording of someone downloading and installing the qrk QT

2. a link directly to buying qrk with paypal

3. perhaps a bunch of ebay qrk sellers offering qrk to ebayers with +50 rating...

Even if i had a recording suite we really need someone with a kind of professional voice just to do it.

Really all we need is the relevant info... a new person hears about qrk....

1. he needs to get the wallet installed.
2. he needs an easy way to fill it with some qrk.
3. he then needs to become active in the qrk community with further idea of how to gain extra quark users and extra businesses and websites that will accept qrk.

these are the 3 main points really anything else cool but those are the core. Anything presented to these people just need to focus on those 3 stages.

We have a big press release, etc that covers some of this. We have to hope that between our announcements, the sheer volume of numbers, etc that we'll get a bunch of people to start interacting with us and asking for help, advice, etc. Smiley

Vic

Ok vic, cool you guys are doing a really great job i see you are very active. Shame a lot of the qrk holders don't come forward and make it a bit more of  a team effort.

Some ROI projects i think would solve this.

Generally agree - thanks!

Well, cats starting to come outta the bag:
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/22pkmz/shaqfu_to_accept_quark_for_ingame_transactions/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:12:06 PM

Quark universe does have a paypal option themselves so we can maybe help direct people there for small quantities. The getting started tutorial on the site too also has simple instructions on getting the wallet going. If you want to help and can create a video that'd be awesome too!

Vic

Oh quark universe has this paypal option that's cool well we certainly need to send them there... confusing noobs with exchanges is not effective.. sadly i don't know how to make any kind of video. Surely someone could make a quick recorded video for noobs?  my cousin used to have this software where it just records everything you do on your machine and he has some headphones with a mic.  Would be very easy for someone with that software to just show how to download the quark qt and install.

So things we really need before the thunder clap... to make it very effective..

1. a simple recording of someone downloading and installing the qrk QT

2. a link directly to buying qrk with paypal

3. perhaps a bunch of ebay qrk sellers offering qrk to ebayers with +50 rating...

Even if i had a recording suite we really need someone with a kind of professional voice just to do it.

Really all we need is the relevant info... a new person hears about qrk....

1. he needs to get the wallet installed.
2. he needs an easy way to fill it with some qrk.
3. he then needs to become active in the qrk community with further idea of how to gain extra quark users and extra businesses and websites that will accept qrk.

these are the 3 main points really anything else cool but those are the core. Anything presented to these people just need to focus on those 3 stages.

We have a big press release, etc that covers some of this. We have to hope that between our announcements, the sheer volume of numbers, etc that we'll get a bunch of people to start interacting with us and asking for help, advice, etc. Smiley

Vic

Ok vic, cool you guys are doing a really great job i see you are very active. Shame a lot of the qrk holders don't come forward and make it a bit more of  a team effort.

Some ROI projects i think would solve this.

Generally agree - thanks!

Well, cats starting to come outta the bag:
http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/22pkmz/shaqfu_to_accept_quark_for_ingame_transactions/

thanks you guys are good, kind of understated too.... just pop up with some big news now and then Smiley

Really we need to get a nice team together for projects. You do excellent but a few more people helping even if INVESTING in projects would be nice and get them interested again instead of just hoarding bags of qrk and waiting for others.

Really we need to think of some excellent ROI projects and get bill still involved with showing them opportunities when they arise... only real opportunities though....

Qrk probably has more real investors outside of the crypto community than any other crypto except bitcoin.... most of the influx of investment was from people that never visited the board. We need a way to get them involved in working with their investment now.

Even a great multipool would take quite a bit of investment.... i'm suprised this was not turned into an ROI project offered up to validated qrk holders.  There are a lot of complex considerations for a GREAT multipool.... this will take quite a bit of investment. Some will want certain QRKS back...others may be willing to punt on day 1 coins that will not return QRK at once but perhaps greater QRK futher on when they hit exchanges...Need experienced pool ops and experienced day traders. Not just  carnage dumpers.

If i did not have so many projects and deadlines in real life i would love to over-see some big projects like this. However would be cool to get some roi projects flying soon and i will invest in some for sure. Qrk needs activity. I believe in the dev, i believe in the few that do things for qrk.... now the other 90% of holders should get involved, if they dont have time, they have qrk to invest.

We need to assemble a qrk team the core if you like. Every sits there looking at eveyone else... we just need some communication between us and a core group

DI did tons for qrk, but of course one man can't do everything nice to see some others coming in now.

mcphervi

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:35:02 PM

thanks you guys are good, kind of understated too.... just pop up with some big news now and then Smiley

Really we need to get a nice team together for projects. You do excellent but a few more people helping even if INVESTING in projects would be nice and get them interested again instead of just hoarding bags of qrk and waiting for others.

Really we need to think of some excellent ROI projects and get bill still involved with showing them opportunities when they arise... only real opportunities though....

Qrk probably has more real investors outside of the crypto community than any other crypto except bitcoin.... most of the influx of investment was from people that never visited the board. We need a way to get them involved in working with their investment now.

Even a great multipool would take quite a bit of investment.... i'm suprised this was not turned into an ROI project offered up to validated qrk holders.  There are a lot of complex considerations for a GREAT multipool.... this will take quite a bit of investment. Some will want certain QRKS back...others may be willing to punt on day 1 coins that will not return QRK at once but perhaps greater QRK futher on when they hit exchanges...Need experienced pool ops and experienced day traders. Not just  carnage dumpers.

If i did not have so many projects and deadlines in real life i would love to over-see some big projects like this. However would be cool to get some roi projects flying soon and i will invest in some for sure. Qrk needs activity. I believe in the dev, i believe in the few that do things for qrk.... now the other 90% of holders should get involved, if they dont have time, they have qrk to invest.

We need to assemble a qrk team the core if you like. Every sits there looking at eveyone else... we just need some communication between us and a core group

DI did tons for qrk, but of course one man can't do everything nice to see some others coming in now.

The Foundation Multipool actually hasn't taken much investment - we're going to be using a cloud server. This multipool's purpose is to serve the supporters of Quark and Provide the Foundation with some extra funds to continue development. As stated, I/we would be totally fine if someone else wanted to do an investment driven one alongside.

Agree on your other points - right now we all have too much on our plates too, but hopefully as people wake up and take notice, we will have more hands!

We won't be understated for long. The thunderclap is an announcement platform - that as it stands is going to announce to 6 million people. Also, this story and our other partnership yet to be announced should really get a lot more media attention - ShaqFu is counting on it too, and they've been covered in rollingstone, etc.

Vic
agx.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:41:32 PM

QRK/BTC market is back up after trade engine updates at agx.io!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:43:08 PM

The Foundation Multipool actually hasn't taken much investment - we're going to be using a cloud server. This multipool's purpose is to serve the supporters of Quark and Provide the Foundation with some extra funds to continue development. As stated, I/we would be totally fine if someone else wanted to do an investment driven one alongside.

Agree on your other points - right now we all have too much on our plates too, but hopefully as people wake up and take notice, we will have more hands!

We won't be understated for long. The thunderclap is an announcement platform - that as it stands is going to announce to 6 million people. Also, this story and our other partnership yet to be announced should really get a lot more media attention - ShaqFu is counting on it too, and they've been covered in rollingstone, etc.

Vic

Ok great news Smiley

So okay for a big multi pool operation..... who here on this board is best suited to over -see such a project and what costs are we looking at to get it set up. I know this seems a bad time will all coins looking negative to mine in terms of profit.

However this will change...

Who is the best pool operator on here who already has pools for most coins? obviously needs a decent history too.  I guess we could use any multipool then sell coins for qrks but having a collective doing it gives confidence to the actions you take.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:08:15 AM

Shaq-Fu, a famous video game in the making to accept Quark for In-game Transactions as well as conventional methods! This is big!

Game teaser: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1zq2hl/shaq_fu_a_legend_reborn_game_teaser/
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:50:24 AM

Shaq-Fu, a famous video game in the making to accept Quark for In-game Transactions as well as conventional methods! This is big!

Game teaser: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1zq2hl/shaq_fu_a_legend_reborn_game_teaser/

This is nice step for a Quark.

ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:12:30 AM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website  |  Twitter   |  Bitcointalk

Hi,Quark Community

We have added QRK to ECOINFUND.(QRK/BTC,QRK/LTC
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Giveaway:
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account and recive 50ECC(ECC Details):
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 15 April,don't miss the train!
Not re-tweet,but tweet this and post twitter link and your Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.
ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0

Happy trading !
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 10:20:46 AM

Is the bubble over? Price has lost over 50% of its value in the last 2 months.

Cryptostats.es
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 10:30:23 AM

Is the bubble over? Price has lost over 50% of its value in the last 2 months.

So far yes it's over. We need to cooperate as a community to sustain the coin and slowly create it's real value (usefulness). Then we can explode huge when crypto-currencies (especially Bitcoin) will go mainstream.

ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:00:15 AM

From Quark Reddit:

Welcome Thunderclappers! (self.QuarkCoin)

submitted 7 hours ago by mcphervi

Quark evolves the electronic payment process with two key features - it is Faster and more Secure than Bitcoin!

By now you may have heard of Bitcoin - it is an electronic store of value that is limited in quantity, and is able to be used as a mean of electronic payment.

Quark is a digital payment system based on the Bitcoin code, but with key upgrades in its technology. These innovations will allow it to serve its users needs in a rapidly emerging marketplace that uses digital money or “cryptocurrency”. Digital money is revolutionizing money transfer - in the same way that e-mail revolutionized the way we communicate. Digital money allows us to pay worldwide in a safe and secure manner with minimal fees and without a need for a currency exchange. Importantly, Quark and other digital money is being rapidly adopted into online stores, and will be soon available in traditional stores through payment providers like Moolah (https://moolah.io/).

Quark transfers in a blink and is safe by its technical design:

Faster - The Quark network can create payment confirmations starting within 30s; by comparison, the bitcoin network takes approximately 10 minutes to create its first payment transfer confirmation.

Secure - Quark builds on Bitcoins' already robust security by taking its base encryption algorithm and adds 9 rounds of encryption.

The Quark Community is ecstatic that you have chosen to JoinUs and is announcing two breaking news stories:

1) Quark Announces a Partnership with the Innovative Development Team behind Shaq-Fu: The Legend Reborn - Quark to be offered as a Means of In-Game Payment! Additionally, through our Support, Quark will be Introduced to 8.2 Million Shaquille O'Neal Fans!

The Quark Community proudly announces a partnership with the talented and innovative game developers behind the upcoming crowdfunded game Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn)! Our group is extremely pleased to announce that we will be working closely with the developers to enable Quark as an in-game payment option! Our group looks forward to a strong and mutually beneficial partnership with the great people behind this game. Additionally, we are very excited that as a result of our support to the game, we will be introduced via twitter to 8.2 million Shaquille O’Neal fans, with an accompanying YouTube video! The Quark Community looks forward to meeting Mr. O’Neal’s fans and hopes that they will join us in Reinventing Money together.

Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn is a remake of a classic 1990’s beatem-up video game featuring none other than future Hall of Fame NBA Center Shaquille O’Neal in an epic battle of physical prowess against hordes of evil-doers. The current development team is out to re-design everything utilizing modern technology and gameplay dynamics - should be awesome!

The Fu is strong with this one - Shaq recently threw the gauntlet at Kung-Fu legend Bruce Lee - we look forward to seeing the coming showdown hopefully in-game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1OTDukccfw&feature=youtu.be

2) Quark Digital Money Partners with Moolah to provide Fast and Secure In-store and Online Payment Solutions!

The Quark community is ecstatic to partner with Moolah, which is an emerging leader among cryptocurrency payment platforms. They offer a full service payment platform, which allows for: - Direct USD to digital money (cryptocurrency) exchange - Merchant cryptocurrency payment portals - online and in store (in progress) The feature that Quark is especially excited about is their upcoming in store point of service payment devices. The Quark community believes that Quark is the perfect partner for this technology due to its inherent speed - with Quark, it will be possible to transfer payment and get initial confirmations within 30s instead of the minimum 10 minutes that Bitcoin needs. This will allow for in store payment for everything from small purchases like coffee, to large ticket items like furniture and home theatre merchandise in a Fast, and Secure way. Additionally - if you're a merchant, charity organization or anyone else, and want to accept Quark and any other cryptocurrencies as payment with direct conversion to USD, please get in contact with Moolah.

In Partnership with Moolah, Euro/Quark and GBP/Quark will be upcoming, so that Europeans will be able to participate in this exciting new service.

Other services offered by Moolah:

Prelude - Exchange services are offered allowing for direct exchange of USD/Quark as well for other cryptocurrencies! Exchange between cryptocurrencies at Prelude in a highly secure manner, with a company that has proven dedicated to building trust through transparency of practice.

https://prelude.io/

Digipay - Web browser extensions which allow for the use of cryptocurrencies on major websites like Amazon!

http://digipay.io/

MitM - Escrow services for those times when both sides need absolute certainty to protect their investment.

https://mitm.io/

We are proud and very excited to team with Moolah and hope to establish a strong and rewarding relationship. Please show your support and learn about this rapidly developing leader in cryptocurrency payments here:

https://moolah.io/

Quark in the Media:

Wall Street Journal:

http://online.wsj.com/article/HUG1747585.html?dsk=y

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/02/12/bitbeat-alt-coins-bitten-by-same-bitcoin-bug/

Fox Business News:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2014/03/18/altcoins-brave-new-world-beyond-bitcoin/

BTC38 News:

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/qrk/1155.html
JoinUs by:

1. Join our reddit group, quark forum or bitcointalk thread and feel free to ask any questions or get involved with our community initiatives!

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/

http://forum.qrk.cc/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.0

Important initiatives: i) Quark Labs! -

A brainpool of creatives who work on visuals and promotional material. Come to our reddit and ask to join!

ii) Quark Universe! A collaboration of Quark community members on the IRC - Whose mission is to bring in new Quark supporters, answer all

Quark related questions, provide people with information, support new projects, and help with Quark distribution. These guys have put a tremendous effort into creating how-to tutorials and have frequent Quark giveaways! Available on the IRC! Website and IRC access to Quark Universe can be found at: http://www.quarkuniverse.cc/

iii) Quark 1000! - Partner with Quark and help to organize and contribute to a great cause or charity organization! Contact GettinQuarky for details!

iv) Quark Planet! -

Started out as a small planning bulletin board for a comprehensive website for ALL Quark related info in support of Qrk.cc ( including video library, Ticker, Links, News feed, yellow pages etc)--Now evolved into a full scale collaborative effort of Quark Community members on many Quark Projects--Collaboration with Quark Universe is underway!

v) Quark Roar -

A Chinese Quark Press/Information platform which gathers all the talented and devoted Quarkers- Together we will bring the best information about Quark to the billions Chinese speaking audience around the world. www.quarkroar.com

2. Download the wallet for PC, Mac or Android!

Getting started page here: http://www.qrk.cc/getting-started/

● Windows Qt wallet 0.8.3r22 (zip)

○ Note: The above wallet will use a small proportion of your computing power to support the Quark network through mining. This may be turned off in the settings if you wish!

● Max OSX wallet 0.8.3r22 (Built by maxpower)

● Android Quark Wallet(beta)

3. Visit our Exchange website here in order to find an exchange for more Quark and see tutorials!

http://www.qrk.cc/exchanges/

Major Exchanges:

Quark - USD Moolah - Prelude Quark - CNY BTC38 Quark - Euro LiteBit Quark - Pounds Bittylicious

Quark - BTC BTER Quark - LTC Cryptsy

4. Use Quark to make Fast and Secure payments with no transfer fees to all of the great merchants listed here and check out moolah too:

http://www.qrk.cc/merchants/

5. Accept Quark donations for your charity organization with our easy to integrate widget here!

http://www.qrk.cc/accept_donation/

6. Donate to Quark Foundation to help support infrastructure development!

http://www.quarkfoundation.cc/

● QLrpaRNv6r6VNEy1GENiHwAtmX9T51MBrt

7. Follow us on Twitter!

● @Quark_QRK,

● @QrkFoundation

● @QuarkPress

8. Follow us on Sina Weibo!

● @QuarkRoar

9. Follow us on Facebook!

● Quark.Currency

Other ways to support Quark. Support our Friends!

One of the true pioneers in their support of Quark is the company All Things Luxury, which is a well established online retailer that has been a huge proponent of cryptocurrencies. In their own words:

“All Things Luxury carries a vast selection of jewelry, precious metals and other products. We are a well established website and business that receives a significant amount of traffic and we are a leader in getting our fellow businesses to accept Crypto currencies as an alternative form of payment. Likewise, we will be pushing for our peers to now accept Quarkcoin.”

www.allthingsluxury.biz
Counterpartybtc

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:15:13 AM

And then compared to the power the GPU takes, you may not like to mine with a GPU as a whole.

Bitnet. VkufgUMzowfCZ895GbEsYEnt8vJ2FtEPCF
liquiddrool

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:18:06 AM

PLEASE help me with an issue - has anyone had anythign similar - the windows wallet has minimized itself and wont open itself... i have tried 50 times to reset it. nothing happens. the icon in the tray field is workign as in i can press the change signauture buuton and it actually works, also the setting button and it opens the tray but it wont show the wallet itself. can anyone help? Tried reinstalling - dont work - same shit - client is workign i can see it from the debug information console window, but it still wont show the face of the wallet

maybe windows has put your wallet outside the screen. try alt-space to pull out the window menu then choose 'move' and move it with your arrow keys. Good luck Wink

Thank you for your help
You are a good person
You will be blessed by God
 Cheesy Cheesy

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B5Yw8kpu6ZUT6HEj6aMxrpkXtCmmNJWwb4
liquiddrool

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:19:10 AM

Vic

This proposal is really good
There have been so to help us?

Smiley Smiley

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B5Yw8kpu6ZUT6HEj6aMxrpkXtCmmNJWwb4
mcphervi

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:22:52 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 07:03:30 PM by mcphervi

www.qrk.cc/press/

Quark evolves the electronic payment process with two key features - it is Faster and more Secure than Bitcoin!

By now you may have heard of Bitcoin - it is an electronic store of value that is limited in quantity, and is able to be used as a mean of electronic payment.

Quark is a digital payment system based on the Bitcoin code, but with key upgrades in its technology. These innovations will allow it to serve its users needs in a rapidly emerging marketplace that uses digital money or “cryptocurrency”. Digital money is revolutionizing money transfer - in the same way that e-mail revolutionized the way we communicate. Digital money allows us to pay worldwide in a safe and secure manner with minimal fees and without a need for a currency exchange. Importantly, Quark and other digital money is being rapidly adopted into online stores, and will be soon available in traditional stores through payment providers like Moolah (https://moolah.io/).

Quark transfers in a blink and is safe by its technical design:

Faster -
The Quark network can create payment confirmations starting within 30s; by comparison, the bitcoin network takes approximately 10 minutes to create its first payment transfer confirmation.

Secure -
Quark builds on Bitcoins' already robust security by taking its base encryption algorithm and adds 9 rounds of encryption.

The Quark Community is ecstatic that you have chosen to JoinUs and is announcing two breaking news stories:

1) Quark Announces a Partnership with the Innovative Development Team behind Shaq-Fu: The Legend Reborn - Quark to be offered as a Means of In-Game Payment!
Additionally, through our Support, Quark will be Introduced to 8.2 Million Shaquille O'Neal Fans!

The Quark Community proudly announces a partnership with the talented and innovative game developers behind the upcoming crowdfunded game Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn (http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn)! Our group is extremely pleased to announce that we will be working closely with the developers to enable Quark as an in-game payment option! Our group looks forward to a strong and mutually beneficial partnership with the great people behind this game.
Additionally, we are very excited that as a result of our support to the game, we will be introduced via twitter to 8.2 million Shaquille O’Neal fans, with an accompanying YouTube video! The Quark Community looks forward to meeting Mr. O’Neal’s fans and hopes that they will join us in Reinventing Money together.

Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn is a remake of a classic 1990’s beatem-up video game featuring none other than future Hall of Fame NBA Center Shaquille O’Neal in an epic battle of physical prowess against hordes of evil-doers. The current development team is out to re-design everything utilizing modern technology and gameplay dynamics - should be awesome!

The Fu is strong with this one - Shaq recently threw the gauntlet at Kung-Fu legend Bruce Lee - we look forward to seeing the coming showdown hopefully in-game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1OTDukccfw&feature=youtu.be

2) Quark Digital Money Partners with Moolah to provide Fast and Secure In-store and Online Payment Solutions!

The Quark community is ecstatic to partner with Moolah, which is an emerging leader among cryptocurrency payment platforms. They offer a full service payment platform, which allows for:
- Direct USD to digital money (cryptocurrency) exchange
- Merchant cryptocurrency payment portals - online and in store (in progress)
The feature that Quark is especially excited about is their upcoming in store point of service payment devices. The Quark community believes that Quark is the perfect partner for this technology due to its inherent speed - with Quark, it will be possible to transfer payment and get initial confirmations within 30s instead of the minimum 10 minutes that Bitcoin needs.
This will allow for in store payment for everything from small purchases like coffee, to large ticket items like furniture and home theatre merchandise in a Fast, and Secure way.
Additionally - if you're a merchant, charity organization or anyone else, and want to accept Quark and any other cryptocurrencies as payment with direct conversion to USD, please get in contact with Moolah.

In Partnership with Moolah, Euro/Quark and GBP/Quark will be upcoming, so that Europeans will be able to participate in this exciting new service.

Other services offered by Moolah:

Prelude -  Exchange services are offered allowing for direct exchange of USD/Quark as well for other cryptocurrencies! Exchange between cryptocurrencies at Prelude in a highly secure manner, with a company that has proven dedicated to building trust through transparency of practice.

https://prelude.io/

Digipay - Web browser extensions which allow for the use of cryptocurrencies on major websites like Amazon!

http://digipay.io/

MitM - Escrow services for those times when both sides need absolute certainty to protect their investment.

https://mitm.io/

We are proud and very excited to team with Moolah and hope to establish a strong and rewarding relationship. Please show your support and learn about this rapidly developing leader in cryptocurrency payments here:

Quark in the Media:

Wall Street Journal:

●   http://online.wsj.com/article/HUG1747585.html?dsk=y

●   http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/02/12/bitbeat-alt-coins-bitten-by-same-bitcoin-bug/

Fox Business News:

●   http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2014/03/18/altcoins-brave-new-world-beyond-bitcoin/

BTC38 News:

●   http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/qrk/1155.html

#JoinUs by:

1. Join our reddit group, quark forum or bitcointalk thread and feel free to ask any questions or get involved with our community initiatives!

●   http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/

●   http://forum.qrk.cc/

●   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.0

Important initiatives:

i) Quark Labs! -

A brainpool of creatives who work on visuals and promotional material. Come to our reddit and ask to join!

ii) Quark Universe!
A collaboration of Quark community members on the IRC - Whose mission is to bring in new Quark supporters, answer all Quark related questions, provide people with information, support new projects, and help with Quark distribution. These guys have put a tremendous effort into creating how-to tutorials and have frequent Quark giveaways! Available on the IRC!
  Website and IRC access to Quark Universe can be found at:  http://www.quarkuniverse.cc/

iii) Quark 1000! -
Partner with Quark and help to organize and contribute to a great cause or charity organization!  Contact GettinQuarky for details!

iv) Quark Planet! -

Started out as a small planning bulletin board for a comprehensive website for ALL Quark related info in support of Qrk.cc ( including video library, Ticker, Links, News feed, yellow pages etc)--Now evolved into a full scale collaborative effort of Quark Community members on many Quark Projects--Collaboration with Quark Universe is underway!

v) Quark Roar -

A Chinese Quark Press/Information platform which gathers all the talented and devoted Quarkers- Together we will bring the best information about Quark to the billions Chinese speaking audience around the world.
www.quarkroar.com

2. Download the wallet for PC, Mac or Android!

Getting started page here: http://www.qrk.cc/getting-started/

●   Windows Qt wallet 0.8.3r22 (zip)

○   Note: The above wallet will use a small proportion of your computing power to support the Quark network through mining. This may be turned off in the settings if you wish!

●   Max OSX wallet 0.8.3r22 (Built by maxpower)

●   Android Quark Wallet(beta)

3. Visit our Exchange website here in order to find an exchange for more Quark and see tutorials!

http://www.qrk.cc/exchanges/

Major Exchanges:

Quark - USD Moolah - Prelude
Quark - CNY   BTC38
Quark - Euro   LiteBit
Quark - Pounds  Bittylicious
Quark - USD/CAD - Vault of Satoshi

Quark - BTC  BTER
Quark - LTC  Cryptsy

4. Use Quark to make Fast and Secure payments with no transfer fees to all of the great merchants listed here and check out moolah too:

●   http://www.qrk.cc/merchants/

●   https://moolah.io/

5. Accept Quark donations for your charity organization with our easy to integrate widget here!

●   http://www.qrk.cc/accept_donation/

6. Donate to Quark Foundation to help support infrastructure development!

●   http://www.quarkfoundation.cc/

●   QLrpaRNv6r6VNEy1GENiHwAtmX9T51MBrt

7. Follow us on Twitter!

●   @Quark_QRK,

●   @QrkFoundation

●   @QuarkPress

8. Follow  us on Sina Weibo!

●   @QuarkRoar

9. Follow us on Facebook!

●   Quark.Currency

Other ways to support Quark.
Support our Friends!

One of the true pioneers in their support of Quark is the company All Things Luxury, which is a well established online retailer that has been a huge proponent of cryptocurrencies. In their own words:

“All Things Luxury carries a vast selection of jewelry, precious metals and other products. We are a well established website and business that receives a significant amount of traffic and we are a leader in getting our fellow businesses to accept Crypto currencies as an alternative form of payment. Likewise, we will be pushing for our peers to now accept Quarkcoin.”

www.allthingsluxury.biz
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:28:09 PM

Quark is now live on Moolah merchant platform (direct and API). Major storefront upgrade coming soon also!

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/454598067044757504
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:33:26 PM

Mcphervi,

You should have Vault of Satoshi listed under major exchanges on the press release.  It is a Canadian based exchange that trades Quark for US$ and CDN$. 

Canada, compared to the USA, is a very digital currency based country with credit card and debit card transactions more common than cash.  Most people I know carry a small amount of emergency cash but use the debit/credit for every purchase.  As such I think Canadians will be the first North American country where average people will accept and adopt cryptocurrencies on a wide scale as part of technological progression in the same way they rapidly transitioned to Debit cards over cash.  Total population is small but per capita I think there is a fairly large percentage of Canadians involved or ready to be involved in crypto, so having the one exchange in North America that trades Quark for $CDN and $USD should be high lighted on the press release.
COMKORT

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 05:42:54 PM

Join COMKORT and trade QRK at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!

mcphervi

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:02:36 PM

Mcphervi,

You should have Vault of Satoshi listed under major exchanges on the press release.  It is a Canadian based exchange that trades Quark for US$ and CDN$. 

Canada, compared to the USA, is a very digital currency based country with credit card and debit card transactions more common than cash.  Most people I know carry a small amount of emergency cash but use the debit/credit for every purchase.  As such I think Canadians will be the first North American country where average people will accept and adopt cryptocurrencies on a wide scale as part of technological progression in the same way they rapidly transitioned to Debit cards over cash.  Total population is small but per capita I think there is a fairly large percentage of Canadians involved or ready to be involved in crypto, so having the one exchange in North America that trades Quark for $CDN and $USD should be high lighted on the press release.

Added!
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:31:48 PM

when to the moon ? ;-)

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: