Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:07:17 PM

Please tell me PRECISELY some negatives of introducing a companion coin in the way i have suggested in detail.  I am still waiting to hear ONE negative.
(...)

Tell me ONE precise negative of the companion coin introduced through QRK only IPO above and beyond the negatives every single other competing crypto coin ? i am listening. I have given over and over all of the possible benefits. I mean hell if we can't even make 30% of the possible benefits work out for us. Let's quit now and join some communities that can get some things going.
Lot's of benefits with ZERO negatives? and we are still thinking about it?

I can accept your oppinion but you also need to accept that people already provided their arguments against this solution (e.g. Y3llowb1ackbird - I [and others] covered his concerns).  

If you think these are coming back to take on DRK,XC, basically any of the new wave of coins with well funded full time developers and promotional teams you are wrong.

Development funds can be raised without pumping "just another coin" (if that´s what the companion coin would be - if it would be better I don´t see why people shouldn´t sell off all their QRK and go with this coin).

5. half the community is against any kind of new features - the same features that have boosted dark way above qrk in terms of interest and activity within the crypto community.
Again, that is pure assumption. Everyone I spoke with had no problems with additional features.

Let me tell you about another version of the qrk story starting a year ago

1. we had a dev pot
2. we had a dev that was fully active this last year with money to finance him
3. finance for marketing and funding other teams not just a handful of people who help when they can
4. qrk that stopped most of our BTC leaking to dark and BC
5. qrk that had lots of on going projects and services giving hope to investors to hold their positions and increase them
6. qrk that had active investors on this board that were also active in investing in ROI projects.
7. qrk that was at 50k sats not 2k and sinking.

I want that qrk thanks.

(...)

I have great faith in qrks core team. But they are too small and too poorly funded to compete with larger coin communities that are very active and very well funded. QRKS algo and tech will not save us from anything.

Your main problem seems to be funding. I also think we need funding for development and community building - but raising that funds with just another shitcoin? Why not raising it from the community then? How many Quarks would you be talking?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:42:12 PM

I think best would be to hear from the dev on the price, then we can see what's the best option. Core members have arranged an online meeting with him so would be good to ask.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:52:03 PM

I don't understand people here. Only talking about premine, new coin which would replace Quark, cloning Quark, PoS.  Nonsense by nonsense (if sense if caring about Quark).

I saw on reddit people are trying to do something useful or applicable. It seems this topic is preparing people for pump and dump on quark. Probably last big pump.

Wrong politics!

I will not support any of upper activities.

I hope enthusiasm from reddit will win!

Let me fix that for you!
People here only talk Smiley.

The community has nobody eager or with enough skill to start a major change , nor the support from the other members to implement the drastic changes needed.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
quarkfx

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:10:34 PM

Let me fix that for you!

The community has nobody eager or with enough skill to start a major change , nor the support from the other members to implement the drastic changes needed.

Who are you again?
quarkcheck

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:37:23 PM

I don't understand people here. Only talking about premine, new coin which would replace Quark, cloning Quark, PoS.  Nonsense by nonsense (if sense if caring about Quark).

I saw on reddit people are trying to do something useful or applicable. It seems this topic is preparing people for pump and dump on quark. Probably last big pump.

Wrong politics!

I will not support any of upper activities.

I hope enthusiasm from reddit will win!

Let me fix that for you!

Be the one who contributes rather the one who is whining!!!
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:53:27 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 04:04:45 PM by Thule

I am one of the so called trolls from the old board and i can say that i'm still impressed how people didnt learn anything from the past.
You want to open or merge a new coin so quark will survive.What a nonsense and double of work if you are not one of the big worthless quark holders.Its nice to see after x month that everything happened like a few people with a working brain predicted.Also nice to see that digitalindustry changed his mind on a point where we got attacked from the whole board for telling truth.
First of all what i can instantly see you guys are trying to open a new scam coin for pump and dump.
Shows you havent learned anything out of the past.Also i would recommend to leave digitalindustry and max since their names are burned in the cryptocurrency.Max Kaiser,Bill still and Evan (on reuters) advertised Quark and people joined it like morons without even understanding the system.Checking now i can say that people lost arround 70% of their money in a single month and any bigger sale would instantly kick the price under $0.05 .You can even claim that they lost 99% cause once they try to sell their coins the price will go instantly down.Watching on volume you can already see there are no more buyers but only holdersThere are still big wallet holders,no mining anymore even evan ALWAYS told us this wont ever happen LOL yeah i remember his words or his claims of the great work of community which is creating infrastructur for quark... Smiley
Maybe somebody can show me now the changes after so many months which makes quark a currency LOL .
Another issue are several security issues which evan wanted to fix in feburary but which arent fixed till today.
So yeah quark is a great coin and i can predict that even quark starts again that ther wont be any big attantion since the names quark,digitalindustry and max are burned after the quark scam.

And it was nobody else than digitalindustry who kicked out all the great members and moderators who were unhappy with the premine but who pushed quark to the position where it was.

Like always keep listening to evans promises as all his promises from the past 7 months came true Wink LOL
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

I am one of the so called trolls from the old board and i can say that i'm still impressed how people didnt learn anything from the past.
You want to open or merge a new coin so quark will survive.What a nonsense and double of work if you are not one of the big worthless quark holders.Its nice to see after x month that everything happened like a few people with a working brain predicted.Also nice to see that digitalindustry changed his mind on a point where we got attacked from the whole board for telling truth.
First of all what i can instantly see you guys are trying to open a new scam coin for pump and dump.
Shows you havent learned anything out of the past.Also i would recommend to leave digitalindustry and max since their names are burned in the cryptocurrency.Max Kaiser,Bill still and Evan (on reuters) advertised Quark and people joined it like morons without even understanding the system.Checking now i can say that people lost arround 70% of their money in a single month and any bigger sale would instantly kick the price under $0.05 .You can even claim that they lost 99% cause once they try to sell their coins the price will go instantly down.Watching on volume you can already see there are no more buyers but only holdersThere are still big wallet holders,no mining anymore even evan ALWAYS told us this wont ever happen LOL yeah i remember his words or his claims of the great work of community which is creating infrastructur for quark... Smiley
Maybe somebody can show me now the changes after so many months which makes quark a currency LOL .
Another issue are several security issues which evan wanted to fix in feburary but which arent fixed till today.
So yeah quark is a great coin and i can predict that even quark starts again that ther wont be any big attantion since the names quark,digitalindustry and max are burned after the quark scam.

And it was nobody else than digitalindustry who kicked out all the great members and moderators who were unhappy with the premine but who pushed quark to the position where it was.

Like always keep listening to evans promises as all his promises from the past 7 months came true Wink LOL

How much for a Thule Hullavator?  Do you price match RackAttack?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:03:14 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 05:28:44 PM by cryptohunter

Please tell me PRECISELY some negatives of introducing a companion coin in the way i have suggested in detail.  I am still waiting to hear ONE negative.
(...)

Tell me ONE precise negative of the companion coin introduced through QRK only IPO above and beyond the negatives every single other competing crypto coin ? i am listening. I have given over and over all of the possible benefits. I mean hell if we can't even make 30% of the possible benefits work out for us. Let's quit now and join some communities that can get some things going.
Lot's of benefits with ZERO negatives? and we are still thinking about it?

I can accept your oppinion but you also need to accept that people already provided their arguments against this solution (e.g. Y3llowb1ackbird - I [and others] covered his concerns).  

If you think these are coming back to take on DRK,XC, basically any of the new wave of coins with well funded full time developers and promotional teams you are wrong.

Development funds can be raised without pumping "just another coin" (if that´s what the companion coin would be - if it would be better I don´t see why people shouldn´t sell off all their QRK and go with this coin).

5. half the community is against any kind of new features - the same features that have boosted dark way above qrk in terms of interest and activity within the crypto community.
Again, that is pure assumption. Everyone I spoke with had no problems with additional features.

Let me tell you about another version of the qrk story starting a year ago

1. we had a dev pot
2. we had a dev that was fully active this last year with money to finance him
3. finance for marketing and funding other teams not just a handful of people who help when they can
4. qrk that stopped most of our BTC leaking to dark and BC
5. qrk that had lots of on going projects and services giving hope to investors to hold their positions and increase them
6. qrk that had active investors on this board that were also active in investing in ROI projects.
7. qrk that was at 50k sats not 2k and sinking.

I want that qrk thanks.

(...)

I have great faith in qrks core team. But they are too small and too poorly funded to compete with larger coin communities that are very active and very well funded. QRKS algo and tech will not save us from anything.

Your main problem seems to be funding. I also think we need funding for development and community building - but raising that funds with just another shitcoin? Why not raising it from the community then? How many Quarks would you be talking?

I see no valid argument. A valid argument should be able to give at least 1 specific negative other than it could provide competition to qrk. This is what the other 400 alts bring without any benefits. So i see no valid argument only sweeping statements that break down under scrutiny.

1 . tell me the other way of raising development funds that is realistic without a super block
2. pumping? well pumping is not the correct phrase for creating features that generate enthusiasm and incoming BTC and new blood. There is natural organic pumping. That is what we want
3. I have already covered why some one would not sell off all of their qrk. It is for a different purpose. It will not be acceptable to main stream business having anon features for one. Again the new coins developments and services will be open to qrk also. Why would you swap all of your qrk into the new coin? I would not. QRK is going to be acceptable to mainstream business and can be used on any services the companion coin can be used on.

1. tell me the realistic alternatives other than a super block. The vast majority of qrk holders never visit this board and we have no hope of getting in touch with them.
2. another shit coin ?? a coin with core development team bringing features that the market wants and funding for marketing/ services and roi projects is not another shitcoin. The market does not accept that coins like this are shit coins hence XC , BC and DRK being more highly regarded than qrk itself. We have to stop thinking of any other coins as shitcoins. That is the problem a new shitcoin can emerge tomorrow with a lot more to offer and in a better position than qrk has backed itself into right now. Yes we'd like to think of it as coin 421 another shit coin. The market probably looks at qrk right now as a shitcoin. It is all a matter of perspective.

Let's talk specifics only. I would love to hear 1 negative aside from it could give some competition to qrk.

Even if it did, the foudation who would be selling the companion coin control the QRK pot. They need not dump it straight on the market and cause any change to the price. They have control of how many of the companion coin they sell, what they do with the QRK incoming etc. This is far different from other competition coins that cause the QRK to be dumped to BTC before being converted into the new alt providing the competition.  It is really not even comparable to the competition total rival alts bring, also they bring no advantages to qrk... our companion coin would bring many.

Anyway of course it is possible far smarter people than myself who are at the core of qrk have better solutions. However, it would be good for the rest of the qrk community and the community at large to eventually get to hear about them since when ever i see qrk mentioned outside of the qrk thread it is accompanied by words like dead coin, abandoned project, pump and dump, etc. Be nice to hear some positivity and some kind of future prospects. If the core knows a better solution, let's get on with it because at 200sats again qrk has little purchasing power with regard the man power we need.

Yes i want to believe all of a sudden the qrk foundation will annouce some plans to solve all of qrks problems. I don't feel that they will do any time soon though. We need radical changes to bring us back in line with other leading new coins or we will die.

I do not believe in qrks case donations will work. Raising funds will not work for use perhaps only through ROI projects but nobody will want to run those without some kind of incentive.

5. half the community is against any kind of new features - the same features that have boosted dark way above qrk in terms of interest and activity within the crypto community

Really? let's ask for a vote on here about who wants anon and pos incorporated into qrk itself?  a lot i saw said no way straight out?  i could be wrong but i think a lot will reject these new features coded directly into qrk itself.

It's great we are discussing these things. It's great you are one of the people passionate about qrk. Not many are it seems. However we need  to talk specifics.

Please list exact specific negatives of the qrk only ipo companion coin. If there are some i have not thought of then that is great let's scrap this idea and start brain storming another solution.

Thule

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

I see no valid argument. A valid argument should be able to give at least 1 specific negative other than it could provide competition to qrk. This is what the other 400 alts bring without any benefits. So i see no valid argument only sweeping statements that break down under scrutiny.

How about you tell me a reason why the new investors should carry the back of the quark loosers and premine scammers of a dead coin?

1 . tell me the other way of raising development funds that is realistic without a super block
crowdfunding just one of thousand possibilities.Looks like your imagination is very limited

2. pumping? well pumping is not the correct phrase for creating features that generate enthusiasm and incoming BTC and new blood. There is natural organic pumping. That is what we want
How about real infrastructur which has value instead of worthless hype ?

3. I have already covered why some one would not sell off all of their qrk.
How are they going to sell all their coins with a daily trading volume of $3-10k per day ?Any bigger sale would instantly crash the price to the nirvana

Who is going to work for worthless quarks ? You give somebody 100.000 quarks which will be worth 1/2 after selling them

another coin ??with core development team bringing features that the market wants and funding for marketing/ services and roi projects is not another shitcoin.

Nice idea but digitalindustry and max are only good for quick money (pump and dump) which they proofed in the past already.As i remember right evan claimed on feb that max was already working on another coin.
So opening any other coin with that team wont bring any success as the focus is to bleed out the rest possible of money
reRaise

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:33:50 PM

thule i don't know who the hell you are, but it seems you are really a troll because you talk like one and even don't know quark wasn't pre mined. Regarding pre mine, it can be effective for devs to work on the coin, so a reasonable premine everyone is ok with.

Here is a list of others coins which are actually scam coins that suite your flavour to attack it, good luck http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

Thule

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:38:39 PM

reRaise uninformed people like you are just a mess.Should i call you stupid ,naiv ,scammer or whatever you want.Its a known fact that quark was premined and there are over 60% of coind in under 100 wallets.A single wallet had once 30 million coins transfered from multiple wallets where you can be sure they had not been bought.Watching also the premine history that over 90% of all coins has been harvested in the first month where the coin itself was advertised masivly after 6 months is a good indicator and also the bad comments of professional miners during the first month that the blocks are manipulated.

But keep beliving in your bullshit and evans propaganda lessens where he guaranteed $1 end of jan. and all his other bs propaganda.
Quark is also not a secure coin its a total myth.It can be so easyly taken over its just a mess but who is going to do it when the coin has just daily $3k trading volume (PEANUTS)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:51:11 PM

How about you tell me a reason why the new investors should carry the back of the quark loosers and premine scammers of a dead coin?

crowdfunding just one of thousand possibilities.Looks like your imagination is very limited

How about real infrastructur which has value instead of worthless hype ?

3. I have already covered why some one would not sell off all of their qrk.
How are they going to sell all their coins with a daily trading volume of $3-10k per day ?Any bigger sale would instantly crash the price to the nirvana

Who is going to work for worthless quarks ? You give somebody 100.000 quarks which will be worth 1/2 after selling them

another coin ??with core development team bringing features that the market wants and funding for marketing/ services and roi projects is not another shitcoin.

Nice idea but digitalindustry and max are only good for quick money (pump and dump) which they proofed in the past already.As i remember right evan claimed on feb that max was already working on another coin.
So opening any other coin with that team wont bring any success as the focus is to bleed out the rest possible of money

Cool someone new to discuss things with. However first tell me one thing are you are qrk holder and interested in seeing qrk succeed. If not i guess there is no real point discussing with you since we will see things from a different perspective with different goals.

1. crowd funding... okay let's go with that. Explain how this will work? Crowd funding for future qrk development? for the companion coin? explain the full process... i mean yes fund raising can be done in many ways although we need to and will bind the new coin to qrk in as many new ways as possible. If it turns out to be it's own entity in the future it will have given qrk holders a nice head start and should provide many joint services for qrk along the way

2. Yes the eventual goal is ROI projects that will lead to what you correctly say all coins need more than anything else.

3. Yes, they will not be sold to the market. They will be sold to the foundation in return for the companion coin. I mean any new coin has no trading volume, the volume comes from speculation on the future of the coin.

4. I agree with this point. QRKS value is important hence why people saying the sinking value is not important are wrong.

I think your main question is why a new coin with great features should be used to boost qrks failing value. I think qrk if handled correctly still has a lot to offer. That is a matter of opinion but if you are not a qrk holder i guess it is easy to see if from another perspective.

Who are you really, i find it hard to believe you joined just now and already ask these questions. There is no need to have a fake handle just come and discuss with your real user name.

reRaise

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

euhh thule quark was announced at 11:24am EST, July 21 2013

The genesis block can be seen to have been mined shortly thereafter at 12:01pm, July 21, 2013, no wonder they called u troll

So there is no premine, also people agree that a short amount of premine is alright which gives devs funds to work with. If you want to attack coins go attack these coins:

darkcoin: 40% instamined in the first day, blackcoin 100% instamined in the first week, NXT 100% instamined and given to few people, vertcoin 600,000 instamined in 30 hours and the list goes on, even bitcoin pre mined 1m, so go get em
Thule

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:06:47 PM

Just my real handle.Older members will be able to admit that.

The main issue is you are trying to bring out a new coin with good features which will take the loss of the quark holders.But please explain to me why should investors of the new coin agree to give part of their coin value to the worthless quark coins ?Most important quark is premined even they claim its not with big wallets.Why should the new investors trust these premine scammers if they already proofed at quark that they will dump their big wallet instantly when the price has a nice value like $0.2 .The daily nightly dumps of big coins are a known fact.Now you still know that there exist at least 60% in big wallets which has a value of arround $50.000.000 if they would dumb it at $0.2 .This would mean that new investors need to pay minimum $50.000.000 to buy just the big wallets who just want to make a quick profit which they "earned" with mining in a single month.
And i doubt NORMAL holders are willing to sell there quarks for $0.02 which still will be $5.000.000
quarkfx

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:23:00 PM

Quote from: cryptohunter
I think your main question is why a new coin with great features should be used to boost qrks failing value. I think qrk if handled correctly still has a lot to offer.

Can you elaborate on that?

Quote from: Thule
Most important quark is premined even they claim its not with big wallets.
If Quark was premined you should be able to provide proof. Where is your proof? I only see assumptions over assumptions. Fact is, Quark was initially mined faster than most other coins before and this lead people to call it premined, even stating nonsense like 99% of all coins were already mined. While I agree, that there was propaganda and people talking nonsense (like with basically all Altcoins) I can only tell you that, that you are unfortunately in the same boat sitting next to them.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:51:51 PM

Cool someone new to discuss things with. However first tell me one thing are you are qrk holder and interested in seeing qrk succeed. If not i guess there is no real point discussing with you since we will see things from a different perspective with different goals.

1. crowd funding... okay let's go with that. Explain how this will work? Crowd funding for future qrk development? for the companion coin? explain the full process... i mean yes fund raising can be done in many ways although we need to and will bind the new coin to qrk in as many new ways as possible. If it turns out to be it's own entity in the future it will have given qrk holders a nice head start and should provide many joint services for qrk along the way

2. Yes the eventual goal is ROI projects that will lead to what you correctly say all coins need more than anything else.

3. Yes, they will not be sold to the market. They will be sold to the foundation in return for the companion coin. I mean any new coin has no trading volume, the volume comes from speculation on the future of the coin.

4. I agree with this point. QRKS value is important hence why people saying the sinking value is not important are wrong.

I think your main question is why a new coin with great features should be used to boost qrks failing value. I think qrk if handled correctly still has a lot to offer. That is a matter of opinion but if you are not a qrk holder i guess it is easy to see if from another perspective.

Who are you really, i find it hard to believe you joined just now and already ask these questions. There is no need to have a fake handle just come and discuss with your real user name.

New ? Maybe not... Style is familiar to me. Motive however is unclear.

Thule was the handle of a remarkably consistent critic of QRK. He was very persistent when we started the QRK forum in Nov., and so far, the price decline in some ways proves him right.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:39:04 PM

It is so blatantly obvious Quark was not premined or instamined as you can see the announcement and look at the mining history.  There are valid topic to criticize Quark about so not sure why anyone would continue to attack fantasy topics like a non existant pre-mine.

At the time it was released it did have the fastest mining period with a 6month total with an exponential decreasing structure, this could be called instamining except if you read the initial pages of the Quark thread it was 'en masse' instamined by many people not by a small dev team prior to public release that is the true definition of instamining.  There was no ninja release etc that goes hand in hand with dev instamining.  And compared to today's coins with mining periods of days any continued claim of instamining is kind of comical.

Quarks history through 2013 isn't unlike many of the other currencies released in that time period.  As the days turned to weeks many people lost interest in mining as new coins were popping up quickly and it was a smart strategy to hop from one to the next and mine hard and fast while diff was low hoping to ride the Cryptsy initial listing profitability waves.   From August-Nov not many people gave a shit about Quark mining.  Most of the en-masse instaminers sold either when it was first listed on Cryptsy (as usual for 99.9% of coins listed...the wave: list..price rally...big dump...price decline).  During this post wave period there were not many GPU miners as Smolens Smelter program was the only one available and many did not trust it, those that did made more Quark during this period than even in the low difficulty initial days...anyone could have used it it was 100% a personal choice...boohoo if you didn't.  Also during this period of gradual price decline many other holders would sell on the price blips when it went from 150 to 200 sat or so, look at the huge daily quantity volumes back then on Cryptsy.  The massive rise at the end of Nov in Quark and most other alts was unexpected and unfortunately short lived.  Most, maybe ALL, of the alts that had stratospheric increase in price have also retracted in prices in a similar fashion.  Yes that sucks for people who bought at the high...but it was a pretty obvious bad move to buy in in the midst of a un-natural looking 10000% price rise in 2 days...  I'm not too happy myself with the price right now but I wouldn't say it is that much different than many of the other Alts that have followed the same trend (ie most alts I hold are worth ~10x less BTC (or worse) than they were at the beginning of Dec 2013, some down far far more than Quark  Cry ).  I also think looking at prices in this goofy trading market today isn't indicative of where things will be in a more matured state in the future.  The crypto trading market is a crowded market now ruled by ADHD traders that jump from coin to coin on almost an hourly basis, only way for a crypto to grow in a healthy way in this climate is to actually become useful outside of daytrading through services and links with business etc.  Quark is making some good progress in that direction so as long as work continues in that direction I remain optimistic.

This idea of creating a 'competition' coin that is really an obvious 'get it on Mintpal' pump and dump coin with an extra bonus IPO scam is sounding worse and worse.  Originally the idea was put forth as a companion coin that would compliment Quark and as a byproduct increase interest in Quark, now it looks like little more than a scammy exit strategy for those looking to jump ship.
Thule

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:15:00 PM

Hilux proof was already posted on the other board with blockchain reading and screenshots from big mining members from this board accusing evan to have big blockchains manipulated that only him can mine these blackchains with high value.Its not a secret he posted also about his whole datacenter which will mine for coins.Posting a single link about the new coin and the info you can also gain from this board makes it look very legit when knowing that over 90% have been mined in the first month.Also the bribe to Bill Still sponsored by Evan and the biggest wallet with the big moves from hundred of smaller wallets.It shows instantly that  coins has been shared in subaccounts so people wont be able to recognize that everything is from a single wallet.Coins has been traded also in volume thats correct but not in such a way that would legit 60% in under 100 wallets and when looking at the subwallets you can be sure its way more than just 60%.Tell me what would happen if the guy with the 30 milion coin wallet decide to dump all his coins ?The coin would instantly stop existing.
and all investors expect him would loose 99% of their money value not important at which lvl they bought these coins.
So you want to own digital coins where a single person will/can decide about the value about your coins ?I guess thats from one banker shit into another bigger shit since having such big amounts of a coins he is getting the new institution who dictates the rules.
Another issue which i personly have is that quark propagated as alternative to the banksters and fiatmoney.Right at the moment i can tell you the fiat money is way more secure than crypto and crypto is so easy to be taken over by the government which is just a joke.I'm asking myself as a tech guy how people can belive in such a nonsense that crypto is save and most important annonym.
You guys really think crypto is annonym?
Bitcoin was being used by the banksters to flood china with uncontrolled money thats why china and russia banned bitcoin.Why do you think
big western companies and banks are now joining bitcoin ?Because they can't control it ? Cheesy Or maybe because they use it as trojan horse to implement their wet dreams with a world wide digital currency .It amazes me how for a small profit people are pushing digitatal currency themself and claiming its save against government and banks and can be used everywhere.I'm really asking if people are that dumb or if they sell their freedom of money for a small profit with cryptos.
You say it was a dumb move to invest at the high.The question is who recommended at that time to invest into quark ?It was nobody else than bill still for getting a bribe,evan with a sponsored article on reuters and max keiser who claimed quark will be the next bitcoin and is good for people safing.People invested by being blannded to make a killing in a quick time.Nobody invested in quark for longtime only for a quick profit as everybody speculated that after bill still and max keiser the price will explode.

So you really think even if people would trust crypto again that they would rejoin quark after the big mess the staff did with quark for a quick profit?
quarkfx

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:52:36 PM

Quote from: Thule
Hilux proof was already posted on the other board with blockchain reading and screenshots from big mining members from this board accusing evan to have big blockchains manipulated that only him can mine these blackchains with high value.

Provide a source.

Its not a secret he posted also about his whole datacenter which will mine for coins.

Provide a source.

Posting a single link about the new coin and the info you can also gain from this board makes it look very legit when knowing that over 90% have been mined in the first month.
Who are you, a 5th grader? You aren´t even aware that using %s doesn´t work with infinite distributions and your numbers would be wrong even if it wouldn´t be infinite. Lol.

Also the bribe to Bill Still sponsored by Evan and the biggest wallet with the big moves from hundred of smaller wallets. It shows instantly that  coins has been shared in subaccounts so people wont be able to recognize that everything is from a single wallet.

Provide a source.

Coins has been traded also in volume thats correct but not in such a way that would legit 60% in under 100 wallets and when looking at the subwallets you can be sure its way more than just 60%.Tell me what would happen if the guy with the 30 milion coin wallet decide to dump all his coins ?The coin would instantly stop existing. and all investors expect him would loose 99% of their money value not important at which lvl they bought these coins.
So you want to own digital coins where a single person will/can decide about the value about your coins ?

Lol what would happen if Satoshi would sell-off, or large NXT holders, or large holders of basically every existing Altcoin. You are not aware that distribution in Altcoin is the reason why this is called a speculative market with exchange rates constantly jumping up and down - funny. How long have you been around? Distribution IS a problem but it is not a scam, as you suggest. Tell me one coin that wouldn´t collapse if the first-movers decide to sell-off. Panic will be caused everywere. This is an experiment and whoever invests money he can´t afford to lose is stupid as f*** and shouldn´t complain if he or she sells off with huge losses. Again: every crypto needs to take care of the distribution issue as it is a risk to stable exchange rates, but this doesn´t make jack a scam.

Another issue which i personly have is that quark propagated as alternative to the banksters and fiatmoney.Right at the moment i can tell you the fiat money is way more secure than crypto and crypto is so easy to be taken over by the government which is just a joke.

Uhm...well...if you believe every stupid propaganda... I never believed that crypto IS ALREADY an alternative to fiat. It will take years to take it there. But the deal is that a journey usually has a beginning and a final destination and people tend to start at the beginning and not at the final destination. You didn´t know that? Now you know.

I'm asking myself as a tech guy how people can belive in such a nonsense that crypto is save and most important annonym.
You guys really think crypto is annonym?

Lol, what kind of tech guy are you that you thought crypto is annonymous? It´s pseudonymous, and everyone knows.

Bitcoin was being used by the banksters to flood china with uncontrolled money thats why china and russia banned bitcoin.Why do you think
big western companies and banks are now joining bitcoin ?Because they can't control it ?  Cheesy Or maybe because they use it as trojan horse to implement their wet dreams with a world wide digital currency

You know, every good conspiracy starts with "Why do you think...". It´s when I know I can stop reading because the talking individual has no hard proof to provide.

You say it was a dumb move to invest at the high.The question is who recommended at that time to invest into quark ?It was nobody else than bill still for getting a bribe,evan with a sponsored article on reuters and max keiser who claimed quark will be the next bitcoin and is good for people safing.People invested by being blannded to make a killing in a quick time.Nobody invested in quark for longtime only for a quick profit as everybody speculated that after bill still and max keiser the price will explode.

So what you say is, people with large amounts of money pumped Quark and eventually sold off. So isn´t that an argument against your claim of a bad distribution? I was never a fan of Bill Still and when I saw Max Keiser talked about Quark I knew this was a bad thing, but that´s (unfortunately) life: you can´t control the actions of others, especially with crypto. There are pumpers in every currency, but I won´t let you blame me for them.

So you really think even if people would trust crypto again that they would rejoin quark after the big mess the staff did with quark for a quick profit?

The staff? Which staff?

Conclusion: You provide a lot of ble ble and substantial proof for the claims you make. From what you write you are everything but not new to the crypto scene, but obviously created another account instead of posting with your original ones (or others you have, i dont care). What does that make you? Reliable?
coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 08:56:03 PM

Faster than real devs Smiley

New Quark wallet v0.9.2.1, just like Bitcoin v0.9.2.1.  FOR TESTING ONLY!!!

My QuarkCoin Page:  http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/

Here you can download and test  http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/quark-0.9.2.1.7z

Tell your results! Response here!

Remember to backup your current wallet!!!

I am not Quark dev Smiley This is not official wallet! This is experiment! If wallet will not work I will remove it! It looks like normal wallet to me, although it is not maybe. Smiley

Maybe wallet will work, maybe it will not!

Results of VirusTotal.com check https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/e1d2391f70515ec98af21243e72c7ec4859515974e255c861347bd99fd979f9f/analysis/1405369439/

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: