Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031111 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:55:17 PM

Cool someone new to discuss things with. However first tell me one thing are you are qrk holder and interested in seeing qrk succeed. If not i guess there is no real point discussing with you since we will see things from a different perspective with different goals.

1. crowd funding... okay let's go with that. Explain how this will work? Crowd funding for future qrk development? for the companion coin? explain the full process... i mean yes fund raising can be done in many ways although we need to and will bind the new coin to qrk in as many new ways as possible. If it turns out to be it's own entity in the future it will have given qrk holders a nice head start and should provide many joint services for qrk along the way

2. Yes the eventual goal is ROI projects that will lead to what you correctly say all coins need more than anything else.

3. Yes, they will not be sold to the market. They will be sold to the foundation in return for the companion coin. I mean any new coin has no trading volume, the volume comes from speculation on the future of the coin.

4. I agree with this point. QRKS value is important hence why people saying the sinking value is not important are wrong.

I think your main question is why a new coin with great features should be used to boost qrks failing value. I think qrk if handled correctly still has a lot to offer. That is a matter of opinion but if you are not a qrk holder i guess it is easy to see if from another perspective.

Who are you really, i find it hard to believe you joined just now and already ask these questions. There is no need to have a fake handle just come and discuss with your real user name.

New ? Maybe not... Style is familiar to me. Motive however is unclear.

Thule was the handle of a remarkably consistent critic of QRK. He was very persistent when we started the QRK forum in Nov., and so far, the price decline in some ways proves him right.
ha

it proves the universal troll theory that when Quark hit 4th in real market cap - (not scam cap) the Bitcoin insiders and the bunch of bank agents that took over Bitcoin panicked and had to attack it, this was as predictable as the day is long.

I looked at FTC as a model and have been studying this since actually about 1997 so i might know something about it ha ha - also twitter is all a mess about "NSA" and "GCHQ" manipulation of online data ha hits been happening for the better part of a decade ha.

here's an online poll that proves it :

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:58:31 PM

Faster than real devs Smiley

New Quark wallet v0.9.2.1, just like Bitcoin v0.9.2.1.  FOR TESTING ONLY!!!

My QuarkCoin Page:  http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/

Here you can download and test  http://quarkcoin.orgfree.com/quark-0.9.2.1.7z

Tell your results! Response here!

Remember to backup your current wallet!!!

I am not Quark dev Smiley This is not official wallet! This is experiment! If wallet will not work I will remove it! It looks like normal wallet to me, although it is not maybe. Smiley

Maybe wallet will work, maybe it will not!

Results of VirusTotal.com check https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/e1d2391f70515ec98af21243e72c7ec4859515974e255c861347bd99fd979f9f/analysis/1405369439/

Coinerer, you are remarkably persistent with your new wallet compilations, however, as QuarkFX stated, no one in their right mind is going to trust or download a wallet like this--Would you like to work on the social wallet? I know you have stated you do not have C++ experience, but if you are truly interested in helping out I can place you in touch with the right person(s). Otherwise...

the problem is, there is no source code (git) so we cant know whats changed, also its winblows shitware

yeah i love the enthusiasm but of course only use wallets from official sources this is "the hive" after all -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:11:10 PM

Hilux proof was already posted on the other board with blockchain reading and screenshots from big mining members from this board accusing evan to have big blockchains manipulated that only him can mine these blackchains with high value.Its not a secret he posted also about his whole datacenter which will mine for coins.Posting a single link about the new coin and the info you can also gain from this board makes it look very legit when knowing that over 90% have been mined in the first month.Also the bribe to Bill Still sponsored by Evan and the biggest wallet with the big moves from hundred of smaller wallets.It shows instantly that  coins has been shared in subaccounts so people wont be able to recognize that everything is from a single wallet.Coins has been traded also in volume thats correct but not in such a way that would legit 60% in under 100 wallets and when looking at the subwallets you can be sure its way more than just 60%.Tell me what would happen if the guy with the 30 milion coin wallet decide to dump all his coins ?The coin would instantly stop existing.
and all investors expect him would loose 99% of their money value not important at which lvl they bought these coins.
So you want to own digital coins where a single person will/can decide about the value about your coins ?I guess thats from one banker shit into another bigger shit since having such big amounts of a coins he is getting the new institution who dictates the rules.
Another issue which i personly have is that quark propagated as alternative to the banksters and fiatmoney.Right at the moment i can tell you the fiat money is way more secure than crypto and crypto is so easy to be taken over by the government which is just a joke.I'm asking myself as a tech guy how people can belive in such a nonsense that crypto is save and most important annonym.
You guys really think crypto is annonym?
Bitcoin was being used by the banksters to flood china with uncontrolled money thats why china and russia banned bitcoin.Why do you think
big western companies and banks are now joining bitcoin ?Because they can't control it ? Cheesy Or maybe because they use it as trojan horse to implement their wet dreams with a world wide digital currency .It amazes me how for a small profit people are pushing digitatal currency themself and claiming its save against government and banks and can be used everywhere.I'm really asking if people are that dumb or if they sell their freedom of money for a small profit with cryptos.
You say it was a dumb move to invest at the high.The question is who recommended at that time to invest into quark ?It was nobody else than bill still for getting a bribe,evan with a sponsored article on reuters and max keiser who claimed quark will be the next bitcoin and is good for people safing.People invested by being blannded to make a killing in a quick time.Nobody invested in quark for longtime only for a quick profit as everybody speculated that after bill still and max keiser the price will explode.

So you really think even if people would trust crypto again that they would rejoin quark after the big mess the staff did with quark for a quick profit?

why we always love thule is because hes that kind of sock puppet that you are not really sure about whether you want to argue with him or you just want to feel sorry for him.

i always end up feeling sorry for the poor dupe - he's clearly of pretty low IQ and admitted he is from a poor eastern EU country and gets paid to post by an NGO.

so lets all respond and keep this guys money rolling in, he's likely in a war zone poor bastard.

* just an update i couldn't really read all of your badly written post there - but Russia has most certainly not banned crypto's since "the corporation" has taken over Bitcoin of course its use as a somewhat pathetic ineffective quasi political tool, I think everyone that has more than 4 brain cells knows that, but that however is just useless drivel as there in no real Bitcoin market , and it can not be priced as it is extensively manipulated so of course it can be used to funnel money to some Terrorists here or there, so what ? cash works for that as well.

* see where you have come undone is thinking that 1. Bitcoin has the value that the exchange says, and 2. confusing a "container" money transfer vehicle with "money" (but i'm not explain that here)

* Crypto is pseudo anon - not anon , and if you are a tard and think its Anon then of course you are just your half educated self.  

* people are investing in Quark right now and every day - you are here trolling to prove that : D

* lots of businesses accept Quark Pock.io is doing great trade with Quark and many people are accepting it this will only grow which is what (of course) scares you. (well you're just doing a job i suppose)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

oh i wanted to mention this gridseed company just made Quark "coin of the week"  http://www.gridseedwholesale.com/blog/coin-week-quark-coin

10% off if ordering with Quark - nice comments also - if anyone can verify them that would be great !  i've never ordered from these guys and am not affiliated in any way.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
c4shm3n

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

oh i wanted to mention this gridseed company just made Quark "coin of the week"  http://www.gridseedwholesale.com/blog/coin-week-quark-coin

10% off if ordering with Quark - nice comments also - if anyone can verify them that would be great !  i've never ordered from these guys and am not affiliated in any way.

wow awesome!  Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
Coinmama2014

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:47:44 AM

Thread is heating up ;p

wait for new forum.... coming very soon.....tihis will be huge!

Can't wait till it opens Cashmen!!! July 21 would be a good day...Just sayin' !!!

Coinmama: Kiss Kiss
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:59:06 AM

This thread is so funny.. Proof of Burn? Splitting the community along those lines, seriously? I'll just buy more Quark.. I'm gonna be rich, suckers  Tongue

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
herzogzwei

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

reality overcomes

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

This thread is so funny.. Proof of Burn? Splitting the community along those lines, seriously? I'll just buy more Quark.. I'm gonna be rich, suckers  Tongue
lol. where have u been when qrk was at 0.0000003 at nov 2013?
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:08:49 AM

lol. where have u been when qrk was at 0.0000003 at nov 2013?

I wasn't here then but I bought plenty at 6600 sat, ha ha

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:50:30 AM

[ROI] Bubble Up - Android game with Quark ingame currency
Y3llowb1ackbird

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:40:28 AM

Great work quarkfx!
c4shm3n

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 12:34:37 PM

Bravo quarkfx i will invest in this project!  Wink

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:48:37 PM

Great! I'm in also!

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:37:22 PM

I'm buying shares as well, Bravo!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

BitSell - An affordable multiple crypto ATM including Quark. The Indiegogo campaign is live!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitsell
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:36:33 PM

lol at the tard mod that deleted my "quark is awesome"  - pic - of course rampant scams and pyramid schemes are fine and of course on "Bitcointalk" is becoming well know as scam central..... but don't post a pic ha ha

: D

love you guys

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

lol at the tard mod that deleted my "quark is awesome"  - pic - of course rampant scams and pyramid schemes are fine and of course on "Bitcointalk" is becoming well know as scam central..... but don't post a pic ha ha

love you guys

*cough* Mods dont hunt down scammers, but you are aware of that, this isn't your first day here. You have the trust system which is in the hands of the members if you feel like hunting scammers, you can go ahead. Spamming however is in the job description, and it will be removed  Smiley
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:33:21 PM

lol at the tard mod that deleted my "quark is awesome"  - pic - of course rampant scams and pyramid schemes are fine and of course on "Bitcointalk" is becoming well know as scam central..... but don't post a pic ha ha

love you guys

*cough* Mods dont hunt down scammers, but you are aware of that, this isn't your first day here. You have the trust system which is in the hands of the members if you feel like hunting scammers, you can go ahead. Spamming however is in the job description, and it will be removed  Smiley

You deleted my picture as well, why?
quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:05:17 PM

lol at the tard mod that deleted my "quark is awesome"  - pic - of course rampant scams and pyramid schemes are fine and of course on "Bitcointalk" is becoming well know as scam central..... but don't post a pic ha ha

love you guys

*cough* Mods dont hunt down scammers, but you are aware of that, this isn't your first day here. You have the trust system which is in the hands of the members if you feel like hunting scammers, you can go ahead. Spamming however is in the job description, and it will be removed  Smiley

Was probably dragged into the spam stream Wink
coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:47:05 AM

love you guys

Because of quality of the community causes pressure to sell.  Grin

Some people works hard to make new wallet, and I think they don't like such art.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: