Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:27:26 PM

wasn't there 2 "board problems", "substrate" issues were present after the redesign i thought? hence why they didn't ship batch 1 barely. and the ones that did ship failed within the first 20 days or so?  Does anyone even have a functional babyjet/sierra still that didn't need to be sent back for repair?
No, you don't know what you are talking about, and given the knowledge you showed about other issues I can't believe that to be anything but a faked ignorance.

If someone wants to lose time reading the personal attacks he throw out before realising how pathetic he was and deleting his own post, because even for a troller, it would have been counter productive:
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/hashfast-announces-specs-for-new-asic-400gh-s.153922/page-473#post-6477533

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 05:52:16 PM

Apart from the fact that I'm not part of any petition, but that I do recognise it as the only true possibility against a company that would have otherwise kept ignoring us for another few months (just the time required to file for a voluntary bankruptcy), I can't stop wondering how you learned the set of skills you use to throw bullshit around at the ratio and efficiency that your job requires. Maybe it's an innate talent. Congratulations.
i've dealt with alot of douchebags in my life, im good at cornering them in arguments.  It's more of a labor of love, since im not getting anything out of this other than proving you wrong.

if you aren't part of the petition, i can see now why you don't understand. but why defend it so vehemently? because hashcrap is being a huge bag of dung?

You must be having a bad few days or your real life skills don't translate digitally very well because you've pretty much shown the exact opposite in your short time here.

interesting, in all your time here, what have you shown? please, build yourself up.

No need for me to do that, I am not the one making false claims about their abilities.
Abilities? false claims?
"the petition was the only option" "hashfast stole money" "armyof1ne has no idea what hashfast is" "titties are not the greatest thing in the world"

Those are false statements... To what are you referring?

I guess having an actual functioning brain is now considered "abilities"... Good job napoleon.

I guess reading comprehension is an ability you're not to good at either.  Ok trolly I'll break it down for you AGAIN since you missed it the first time.

You claim to have the ability to corner douche bags in an argument and claim your "good" at it.   As I mentioned before you have clearly shown that you actually do not have the ABILITY to do such and are certainly not good at it.  That constitutes making false claims about your ability.  I even bolded it for you in the original post to try to help you with you're lack of reading comprehension skills.  Sadly I guess my ability to get douche bags to understand basic English sentences is not as good as I had hoped.

Is it a little easier to understand having it explained a second time Trolly?

you obviously lack the ability to read as well, at least cedivad undestands that, maybe you should go read back a few... hundred posts? ill let you catch up

Yawn...

Keep showing your lack of intelligence and your ignorance.  Myself and others are enjoying laughing at you.

I've explained it twice to you and STILL you don't seem to understand, oh well, stupid trolls gonna troll stupidly.
armyof1ne

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:20:20 PM

Apart from the fact that I'm not part of any petition, but that I do recognise it as the only true possibility against a company that would have otherwise kept ignoring us for another few months (just the time required to file for a voluntary bankruptcy), I can't stop wondering how you learned the set of skills you use to throw bullshit around at the ratio and efficiency that your job requires. Maybe it's an innate talent. Congratulations.
i've dealt with alot of douchebags in my life, im good at cornering them in arguments.  It's more of a labor of love, since im not getting anything out of this other than proving you wrong.

if you aren't part of the petition, i can see now why you don't understand. but why defend it so vehemently? because hashcrap is being a huge bag of dung?

You must be having a bad few days or your real life skills don't translate digitally very well because you've pretty much shown the exact opposite in your short time here.

interesting, in all your time here, what have you shown? please, build yourself up.

No need for me to do that, I am not the one making false claims about their abilities.
Abilities? false claims?
"the petition was the only option" "hashfast stole money" "armyof1ne has no idea what hashfast is" "titties are not the greatest thing in the world"

I guess having an actual functioning brain is now considered "abilities"... Good job napoleon.

I guess reading comprehension is an ability you're not to good at either.  Ok trolly I'll break it down for you AGAIN since you missed it the first time.

You claim to have the ability to corner douche bags in an argument and claim your "good" at it.   As I mentioned before you have clearly shown that you actually do not have the ABILITY to do such and are certainly not good at it.  That constitutes making false claims about your ability.  I even bolded it for you in the original post to try to help you with you're lack of reading comprehension skills.  Sadly I guess my ability to get douche bags to understand basic English sentences is not as good as I had hoped.

you obviously lack the ability to read as well, at least cedivad undestands that, maybe you should go read back a few... hundred posts? ill let you catch up

Yawn...

Keep showing your lack of intelligence and your ignorance.  Myself and others are enjoying laughing at you.

I've explained it twice to you and STILL you don't seem to understand, oh well, stupid trolls gonna troll stupidly.
its already been fun for me... lol, i mean, you can't even begin to fathom just how bad you guys have been trying to argue with me with no thought whatsoever...  you have all these "theories" like cracked out junkies that are so paranoid you think the fairies from cinderella are out to get you (or something along those lines)... honestly, if you understood half of what you spew, you would of shut up by now because you would understand that i might just have a small inkling of what im talking about.. cedivad can finally start seeing a small amount of what im saying because his view was absolute... which of course is "special", especially when you don't have all the facts... you bring intelligence into it and actually start thinking through things and you begin to understand everything here isn't black and white easy peasy... continue on being stupid, it won't help you and i will just have more of a chance to poke fun! thanks btw... not sure if you know you have been insulted or not yet... i don't have much faith in your ability to do much.

Also if you are still on the kick of... "the petition was the best and only way of doing this" you misunderstand, i was pissed because there are people literally that stupid in the world... but then i can't help but laugh because you believe so ardently that its right... without even begining to think "could i be wrong?"  I have thought that a thousand times over the past few months, at least i have the capacity to think outside of the "OMG i know everything, i can't be right" belief you idiots hold.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:25:04 PM

i've dealt with alot of douchebags in my life, im good at cornering them in arguments.  It's more of a labor of love, since im not getting anything out of this other than proving you wrong.

Abilities? false claims?

I guess reading comprehension is an ability you're not to good at either.  Ok trolly I'll break it down for you AGAIN since you missed it the first time.

You claim to have the ability to corner douche bags in an argument and claim your "good" at it.   As I mentioned before you have clearly shown that you actually do not have the ABILITY to do such and are certainly not good at it.  That constitutes making false claims about your ability.  I even bolded it for you in the original post to try to help you with you're lack of reading comprehension skills.  Sadly I guess my ability to get douche bags to understand basic English sentences is not as good as I had hoped.

Yawn...

Keep showing your lack of intelligence and your ignorance.  Myself and others are enjoying laughing at you.

its already been fun for me... lol, i mean, you can't even begin to fathom just how bad you guys have been trying to argue with me with no thought whatsoever...  you have all these "theories" like cracked out junkies that are so paranoid you think the fairies from cinderella are out to get you (or something along those lines)... honestly, if you understood half of what you spew, you would of shut up by now because you would understand that i might just have a small inkling of what im talking about.. cedivad can finally start seeing a small amount of what im saying because his view was absolute... which of course is "special", especially when you don't have all the facts... you bring intelligence into it and actually start thinking through things and you begin to understand everything here isn't black and white easy peasy... continue on being stupid, it won't help you and i will just have more of a chance to poke fun! thanks btw... not sure if you know you have been insulted or not yet... i don't have much faith in your ability to do much.

whoever you are, i think you are due a jail term.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:29:53 PM

Abilities? false claims?

Yawn...

for being honest? cedivad and fish started it with me, simply because i hold another viewpoint, im a troll, work for hashfast, and retarded... im sorry if you feel i shouldn't turn that around on them, but if they held that viewpoint, they should be rotting in jail long before me... if the law worked on that kind of mindset

I mean cedivad admitted the only reason he argued with me was because i don't like the petition, im from america, i can speak my mind and prove my point, if all he can do is attack and being a dumbass, well hey.. i can match suit(substitute dumbass for douchebag) so he can understand, which i think has worked effectively
raskul

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:31:24 PM

Abilities? false claims?

Yawn...

for being honest? cedivad and fish started it with me, simply because i hold another viewpoint, im a troll, work for hashfast, and retarded... im sorry if you feel i shouldn't turn that around on them, but if they held that viewpoint, they should be rotting in jail long before me... if the law worked on that kind of mindset

I wrote off my HF loss a long time ago. Now I just want them to get what they deserve. And they deserve to go to jail for all they have done, good luck to the petition.

armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

Abilities? false claims?

Yawn...

I wrote off my HF loss a long time ago. Now I just want them to get what they deserve. And they deserve to go to jail for all they have done, good luck to the petition.
if they can prove solvency which is a high probability, especially if they aren't lying about the assets... the petition is worthless, they could file for chapter 11, and everything could be easily tied up for a long time. which also bails them out of any jail time they deserve. tell me again how this is a good idea?
They have based everything on "oh they can't prove solvency" with the amount of backers hashfast had... its an extremely large gamble in my opinion and has done nothing but give them a huge oppurtunity to bone the customers more. Go ahead, ask someone with at least a small amount of legal expertise to tell me just how right i am. an involuntary petition should have been last resort, there is a large chance it fails, which of course wastes more money, if hashfast can prove bad faith, those petitioners could easily be placed on the chopping block for punitive damages. the speed at which it was put together, leaves to many chances for failure.
if you were able to go back in time(like others have stated) they never would have gotten involved with hashcrap.
I feel those that got involved with the petition are going to say the same thing. we got almost 2 weeks for a response, im not going to say i know the answer and what they are going to respond, but i highly suspect they are going to reorganize... or dump stuff and run(which some people have tried to point out "that can't happen, its illegal"... do you not know anything about the CEO?) anywho, As i have stated, there was better options, it may have taken a little more time, but it would have gotten the job done. with or without them tanking.(for all the doomsayers saying we could get nothing from them)
raskul

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:39:20 PM

the petition is a good idea, as is a criminal case - we are not going to get our money back, either way.

armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:49:47 PM

the petition is a good idea, as is a criminal case - we are not going to get our money back, either way.
it really is not, there were better options that could have gotten it back.  either noone thought of them, or threw them out the windows because its "not fast enough" or people were out for blood and didn't even begin to think they were giving them a life raft with the petition.
raskul

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

it really is not, there were better options that could have gotten it back.  either noone thought of them, or threw them out the windows because its "not fast enough" or people were out for blood and didn't even begin to think they were giving them a life raft with the petition.

sorry, you are wrong. and if you are correct, why didn't you do it? because you already know that you are wrong.

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:07:36 PM

Out of the at least nine options better than the petition he was thinking at, he can't talk about any of them.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:09:23 PM

sorry, you are wrong. and if you are correct, why didn't you do it? because you already know that you are wrong.
here is some very basic reading material on involuntary petitions
http://bankruptcy.cooley.com/2012/05/articles/business-bankruptcy-issues/forced-into-bankruptcy-the-involuntary-bankruptcy-process/
If you even begin to think i am wrong, you haven't paid attention to this case, the company, and the people running the petitions.
Saving ones ass is a strong motivator. the problem is, i know i am right. because i understand the complexity of this case, and how much they jumped the gun on this.
raskul

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:14:57 PM

here is some very basic reading material on involuntary petitions
http://bankruptcy.cooley.com/2012/05/articles/business-bankruptcy-issues/forced-into-bankruptcy-the-involuntary-bankruptcy-process/
If you even begin to think i am wrong, you haven't paid attention to this case, the company, and the people running the petitions.
Saving ones ass is a strong motivator. the problem is, i know i am right. because i understand the complexity of this case, and how much they jumped the gun on this.

sorry, but your opinions are irrelevant, and harping on about it here is making you look like a hashfast shill. the petition is going ahead, nomatter how long you whinge about it.

armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:16:26 PM

Out of the at least nine options better than the petition he was thinking at, he can't talk about any of them.
my lawyer is still working towards some of them, there was about 9 options available if nothing had happened, obviously most of those are voided because of time constraints... if this petition fails, you can say you are sorry for being wrong and an asshat... if im wrong and they do allow for liquidation, ill say im sorry for being wrong and an asshat.

As for my opinions... do you honestly think i will change anything except maybe enlighten you? do you think my opinions can stop anything in progess... are you high? we have little over 2 weeks... nothing is going to change anything now... whats done is done, the outcome is what matters, and i love being right!
Making me look smarter than the rest, even in douchebag form strokes my ego. we will see.

And as far as opinions, your's are just as irrelevant... lol
duncwa

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:23:06 PM

If there supposed story is true had all intentions to ship last week of oct, or first week of nov.
Well, let's start by defining what version of their supposed story we should take into account:

1) Edward's house fire forced Simon to focus on the business side and he forgot to take a look at the board. He realised 3 days before shipping that the board was late. (I couldn't help myself not to laugh while writing this).
2) Their core competence was focused on the ASIC that taped out in August and didn't notice that the boards were late until 3 days before shipping.
3) Substrates. Don't forget substrates. And don't forget that everything else was right on schedule or ahead of schedule, but substrates.

HashLabs: Thank you for making our case so much easier Kiss

Number 2 above was their trouble point.   They thought the board manufacture was scheduled to deliver.  I believe that they were told something by the board manufacturer and they believed the board manufacturer.  OUCH:-(
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:42:54 PM

jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:54:13 PM

my lawyer is still working towards some of them, there was about 9 options available if nothing had happened, obviously most of those are voided because of time constraints... if this petition fails, you can say you are sorry for being wrong and an asshat... if im wrong and they do allow for liquidation, ill say im sorry for being wrong and an asshat.

As for my opinions... do you honestly think i will change anything except maybe enlighten you? do you think my opinions can stop anything in progess... are you high? we have little over 2 weeks... nothing is going to change anything now... whats done is done, the outcome is what matters, and i love being right!
Making me look smarter than the rest, even in douchebag form strokes my ego. we will see.

I am not in favor of this partition.  It stopped my arbitration in its tracks, or put on hold anyway. 

I would have rather them figure out how to make money selling the chips or whatever and continue doing business somehow.. that way, even if it takes another year, they can pay me my btc back..

my 2 cents.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:01:06 PM

I am not in favor of this partition.  It stopped my arbitration in its tracks, or put on hold anyway. 

I would have rather them figure out how to make money selling the chips or whatever and continue doing business somehow.. that way, even if it takes another year, they can pay me my btc back..

my 2 cents.

Your arbitration case wasn't moving, and never would move.  Arbitration was just a gambit by Hashfast to delay any resolution.

As for Hashfast making money; If they are being honest they managed to lose $25M in the hottest bitcoin miner market that will ever exist.  If they could fail in that environment, they couldn't make money selling ice in Saudi Arabia.

More likely they aren't being honest, and they looted the money and bitcoin out of the company.  Bankruptcy now will allow all of those funds to be recovered so that you have a chance of getting your bitcoin refund.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:22:55 PM

How do you known it's $25M? And not more like $15M? Thanks to this? https://i.imgur.com/GOiqGCB.png

I agree on the usefulness of every legal action but the one you took. I picked arbitration because I was sold 6 months as a maximum timeframe, even if right now I'm only at the discovery process.

What makes me think is that our paid troller or employee here is confident that they will win the petition. In that case, I hope that we will at least have an idea of their situation. Or at least of how they want it to appear.

armyof1ne

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:35:12 PM

How do you known it's $25M? And not more like $15M? Thanks to this? https://i.imgur.com/GOiqGCB.png

I agree on the usefulness of every legal action but the one you took. I picked arbitration because I was sold 6 months as a maximum timeframe, even if right now I'm only at the discovery process.

What makes me think is that our paid troller or employee here is confident that they will win the petition. In that case, I hope that we will at least have an idea of their situation. Or at least of how they want it to appear.
still don't understand that you are stupid enough to believe im an employee... but hey ill just start believing you work for bfl, because that is  more believeable than a customer working for hashfast.
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: