Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:06:28 AM

I als had a lot of coins there, but I try to remain calm because they fixed it the first time, it doesn't make sense to me business wise. Why would you steal 150 btc from your own customers while you can make so much on transaction fee's.
It seems they were working hard on building their exchange. However, patience is running out and I do expect news today.

You are the ignorance that lets them get away with it.  I posted it a million fucking times... hes going to sell our shit for more than it's worth than give us back a small percentage of what he got.   He has to figure out all the numbers and make sure nobody bitches.  I'm sure once the site even comes back up though you will all be hootin' and hollarin', while he already made an asston of money off of all of us..................

By the time we even get our shares back its going to be fucked because the market will drop even more from his manipulation.   Are you guys blind or just dumb?  I know you can't be blind because you are reading this, you must just be fucking stupid as fuck!  STOP EATING MCDONADLS AND WATCHING MTV AND GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER OR SOME STUPID ASS VIDEO GAME!  Wake up and join reality!

We prob won't even get our shit back by now, we should already be trying to catch this ERUNCROOK

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinitus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:21:49 AM

I als had a lot of coins there, but I try to remain calm because they fixed it the first time, it doesn't make sense to me business wise. Why would you steal 150 btc from your own customers while you can make so much on transaction fee's.
It seems they were working hard on building their exchange. However, patience is running out and I do expect news today.

You are the ignorance that lets them from getting away with it.  I posted it a million fucking times... hes going to sell our shit for more than it's worth than give us back a small percentage of what he got.   He has to figure out all the numbers and make sure nobody bitches.  I'm sure once the site even comes back up though you will all be hootin' and hollarin', while he already made an asston of money off of all of us..................

Yes, and you are coming so much further, calling people names and acting on your emotions, getting yourself completly frustrated. What do you expect to gain out of that behaviour?
I have been in situations like this before. Don't let them fuck up your head man.
14aristokrat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:33:44 AM

You are the ignorance that lets them from getting away with it.  I posted it a million fucking times... hes going to sell our shit for more than it's worth than give us back a small percentage of what he got.   He has to figure out all the numbers and make sure nobody bitches.  I'm sure once the site even comes back up though you will all be hootin' and hollarin', while he already made an asston of money off of all of us..................

Yes, and you are coming so much further, calling people names and acting on your emotions, getting yourself completly frustrated. What do you expect to gain out of that behaviour?
I have been in situations like this before. Don't let them fuck up your head man.
And why do you worry return all the money just a little lagging behind people solve the problems and exchange this week will restore job
bejjan

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:45:55 AM

I can see how this takes time with the recent market colapses, just look how BTC fell like a rock last night.

Ref: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd

Try having a little patience. I'm not defending anyone.

Having that said, situation could have been handled alot better.

bema

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:14:28 AM

if coins arent returned till end of this week we have to make some group official paper, and ask for domain seizure, and sen it to some court, or anything,

I thought the same, but I see the problem, finding a lawyer knowing something about cryptocoins, knowing something about russian law and courts and is able to work for users in serveral countries - and how to pay him.

so, we again at: being here, problem there.
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:32:00 AM

This thread is dying but I will never forget how you fucked me you fucking coineX assholes!   THey are already thinking of their next scam....

I can assure you it is not dead.
Btw did you notice that only small fish like you and me who lost about 2 btc and some others with even much smaller amounts come here?
I would like to know what bigger holders, people with much much more bitcoins tied in coinex, what this people are doing.
I somehow do not believe they are just waiting patiently for next update.

It is Friday now, day 5 out of 7 and we still do not know more than 2 weeks ago.

Big holders are hiring assasins Smiley

TICK FUCKING TACK.I bet we get message in sunday that says: "Small problems,maybe next week?"
kaaskop

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:14:02 PM

if coins arent returned till end of this week we have to make some group official paper, and ask for domain seizure, and sen it to some court, or anything,

I think there is a very simple thing to put him in a corner:

Everybody, so that is worldwide in this cryptoworld, go to the police and make it official you have been robbed.
OK if only a few persons do it it is nothing, but if a lot people do it worldwide, there might be a big chance that at airports / bordercrossings etc etc they will get a message in their system as soon as his name shows up.
Then slowly the ball gets rolling.
And in this case i hope they catch him in a country somewhere in asia.
layyen

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:03:04 PM

Everybody, so that is worldwide in this cryptoworld, go to the police and make it official you have been robbed.
I think if we wont receive anything until end of this week ( I hope we will, because of last coinex problems was solved and didnt crashed first time completely ) then we have to start doing this..
LarryBird

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:44:15 PM

why the hell are people posting about cryptsy being "illegal" .... I think you completely miss the idea of cryptocurrency.   Don't need this fincen bullshit, just the gov trying to stick it's dirty hands in the cryptmarket.

Interesting but the ID for FinCEN of Crypsty is not valid. They have registration there under another ID... Wondering why they show fake ID on their site...
Septimus

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:38:08 PM

OK if only a few persons do it it is nothing, but if a lot people do it worldwide, there might be a big chance that at airports / bordercrossings etc etc they will get a message in their system as soon as his name shows up.

Assuming CoinEX never comes back, I think the best bet (for American victims at least) would be to report this issue to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I'm not sure if foreign victims are allowed to file reports, but it doesn't hurt to get as many testimonials involved as necessary to ensure justice is served. Those with additional information regarding the identity of the perpetrators will be a big help in speeding up the search process for them. There's enough money and victims here that it would be hard for them not to pay attention to this case. Unfortunately, the FBI doesn't disclose the details of what they do or if/when they find said criminals, but it's better than leaving it to the phantasmagorical realm of 'assassins.'

Bringing it to the feds may leave a bad taste in the mouths of certain crypto anarchists, but reality has to hit home eventually.
OkieDoke

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:49:58 PM

Assuming CoinEX never comes back, I think the best bet (for American victims at least) would be to report this issue to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I'm not sure if foreign victims are allowed to file reports, but it doesn't hurt to get as many testimonials involved as necessary to ensure justice is served. Those with additional information regarding the identity of the perpetrators will be a big help in speeding up the search process for them. There's enough money and victims here that it would be hard for them not to pay attention to this case. Unfortunately, the FBI doesn't disclose the details of what they do or if/when they find said criminals, but it's better than leaving it to the phantasmagorical realm of 'assassins.'

Bringing it to the feds may leave a bad taste in the mouths of certain crypto anarchists, but reality has to hit home eventually.

This forum is filled with truly naive people.

As digital currencies are not officially regulated by any government body, there is no legal standing that anybody on this site has.
If anything, the only person who could 'go to police' about this all is Erundook himself on the basis he feels his life is in danger because he has been getting death threats on here.

You may hide behind a username, but the reality is this; if a person feels they are in genuine danger from someone on the internet then the police can request details of the offenders from the owner of the site. If they fail to comply then a seizure notice can be served upon the site. VPN or no VPN, a host is still very easily traceable. Once the police have these details, if they wish to they can liase with Interpol and Europol and request an international arrest warrant leading to extradition and eventually a court appearance to explain yourself.

Just accept that we have all lost something here (some far more than others) and that we all need to move on. There is nothing anybody can do for you now.
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:03:59 PM

As digital currencies are not officially regulated by any government body

Umm, digital currencies are officially regulated by many government bodies.
OkieDoke

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:07:10 PM

Please enlighten me with the countries and the agencies that regulate them.
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:24:29 PM

Please enlighten me with the countries and the agencies that regulate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Bitcoins_by_country has a list of some of them, and links to more information on others.
Septimus

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:29:01 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:42:41 PM by Septimus

This forum is filled with truly naive people.

As digital currencies are not officially regulated by any government body, there is no legal standing that anybody on this site has.
If anything, the only person who could 'go to police' about this all is Erundook himself on the basis he feels his life is in danger because he has been getting death threats on here.

You may hide behind a username, but the reality is this; if a person feels they are in genuine danger from someone on the internet then the police can request details of the offenders from the owner of the site. If they fail to comply then a seizure notice can be served upon the site. VPN or no VPN, a host is still very easily traceable. Once the police have these details, if they wish to they can liase with Interpol and Europol and request an international arrest warrant leading to extradition and eventually a court appearance to explain yourself.

Just accept that we have all lost something here (some far more than others) and that we all need to move on. There is nothing anybody can do for you now.
What a downer. Guess we should all slit our wrists and fall off the side of the blood stained cliff into the pit of eternal woe and abandonment. Last time I checked, the IRS said it's going to be taxing Bitcoin. If it's taxable, it's government regulated. Pretty sure you contradicted yourself by saying it's quite easy to trace someone then say to just give up. Le troll logic. There are several other reasons to entangle someone in a court case (some far dumber than others) besides the traditional 'I've lost money/property and I want it back in the form of your first born child,' such as emotional distress (seeing a lot of that here).

Maybe the amount you had with CoinEX was no big deal, but for some people that just isn't an option. I'm simply giving them more options than to complain or activate goth mode. I had a couple grand in alts and a few hundred in shares, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. What would make me lose sleep though is not doing anything to ensure the situation doesn't repeat itself, at least not with the same ring leader.
erundook (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:02:45 PM

Hi all,

We have managed to gather about 50% of missing funds in bitcoins, we will be buying missing altcoins with them this weekend. After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them. We also called several security audit companies to do an audit for coinex. We're sorry for this to take so long but it should be understandable that recovering a business from this point is really ALOT of work. I am personally a rare guest at forums and other chats since chatting doesnt really help to get it back to life, it only takes time from getting the actual things done.

Again, I am personally giving my apologies for bad estimates about restoring our services, this is a tough thing to try and estimate time for it as it depends on too much factors, like altcoin markets not being deep enough to buy in alot of coins missing from our exchange.

Another personal note: as a try to gather more funds, I am selling my GPU farm now which is 24x Radeon HD 7990 and I will be happy to send it anywhere around the world and accept bitcoins as a payment method. Those bitcoins will go to cover the coinex losses, too. You can find a pic of my rigs attached, you can buy the whole rigs or just the cards as you wish.
Pics:
http://cl.ly/UhYY
http://cl.ly/UhXl
http://cl.ly/UgWm
http://cl.ly/UhIU

Also, if anyone wants to donate to help coinex get back to life, here's the BTC addy to do that:
16Xs3TsZWwoRZnKEXJZh72FUrzWv7VKbn4

Thanks for your patience,
- erundook

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:07:58 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 08:04:07 AM by cryptojette

Thats Good News!

When are you Guys gonna add Popular Coin POP?  Cheesy

Also,
Believe it or not, these are the kinds of things that Make Life Long Friends, If CoinEx can follow through with their Plans of getting everyone paid back they will have some happy people and create strong Bonds,

I know what it is like to have something that is your baby and it must have been truly devastating for all the CoinEx admins when this happened obviously all the people involved with CoinEx care enough to take from their own pockets instead of everyone elses to get this back up and running so I believe its truly commendable the actions that they are taking.

Think about how all of the buy backs they are going to do are going to lift the markets for all those coins,..

We need to start looking on the bright side of things everyone.

With that being said, I cannot Wait to get back on the chatbox and just say hi to everyone - CoinEx has been a vital part in all of this.

CJ

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
bema

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:21:58 PM

After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them.
Joke No. 1?

Also, if anyone wants to donate to help coinex get back to life, here's the BTC addy to do that:
16Xs3TsZWwoRZnKEXJZh72FUrzWv7VKbn4
Joke No. 2?

- erundook
Joke No. 3?

to joke No. 1: Would you accept such an offer from your bank after this bank was robbed? Yeah, I give a solemn promise that all my 50% of coins will not be withdrawn, for sure, really.

to Joke No. 2
Please let me pay not only with 50% of my coins, please.

to Joke No 3.
Do I have any choice?

No date of refund? Can you hold the promise of "but we will definitely do it this week"? (I do not really expect any answer!) I am still have patience

ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

- erundook

Thank you for the update.
It might also be good to add the link if you are selling stock in the business.

I try to be respectful and informed.
layyen

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:42:27 PM

okay, 50% is ok for the beginning, lets start coinex as soon as possible, we can trade here or do what we want, and when fees get more money to you you can start refund maybe next 10% and again and again..
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: