Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10013 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

The project can combine the knowledge and technology of the blockade. In a rapidly developing world, this is very necessary for many. Therefore, the project will be of interest for both novice and experienced investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

If this project will be like Wikipedia, then I just do not understand the fact that we have almost the same site? What is their difference? What will distinguish them from each other?
most likely, that it will be so. Only this project will be similar to Wikipedia, only it will be connected with cryptography.

That's right mate. I am thinking that wiki bits focus on the cryptocurrency history or knowledge? correct me if I'm wrong.
Wikibits is a platform wherein it combines with popular search engines to make searching things more easy and will give more information due to it has a lot of sources as what I understand. So, I think this is about giving information powered by blockchain technology.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

This for sure will be a long term project and needs a lot of development to gurantee its success. I joined your twitter account to get more updates soon.

If devs are serious with this project then we can be sure that wikibits will stay for a long time and might beat those popular sites in the future. For now we need to help to increase wikibits popularity.

You are right, we really hope that this project will be staying for a long time, I see that devs are really serious with the project. Let's hope that many people will support this project.

Yeah, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project
WIKIBITS team behind is really maintaining constant efforts and we could see lot of opportunities, am glad that Wikibits started to be extra active in their Twitter official page and i'm expecting the same way too with their FB official page as we keep supporting Wikibits.
I also joined the project on Twitter, but I do not understand why only 643 followers? I think we need to be more active in advertising.
I can sense that this project, which is the Wikibits will eventually boost in the community of crypto currency, may sooner or later, but of course the team should keep up their better performance and great kicking on here in the world of crypto currency. We all know that competitors will not also let a single project to just do what they want. So strive better to reach the success Team Wikibits!
Exactly Wikibits blockchain are somewhat targetting the rapid growth of social media concern/issues they wanted to give a meaningful solution that can be solved right away using community approach.  They are working hard and keep on giving updates at the same time trying to reach out the crypto ecosystem relevant needs and wants. For them to come a much better and quality concept.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

I am trying to see the current token sale for this project, is there any link to the counter? I checked the presale address and there is only 82 Ethereum is that all of the accumulated ETH from the presale that started since Dec. 15, 2018?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

This for sure will be a long term project and needs a lot of development to gurantee its success. I joined your twitter account to get more updates soon.

If devs are serious with this project then we can be sure that wikibits will stay for a long time and might beat those popular sites in the future. For now we need to help to increase wikibits popularity.

You are right, we really hope that this project will be staying for a long time, I see that devs are really serious with the project. Let's hope that many people will support this project.

Yeah, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project
WIKIBITS team behind is really maintaining constant efforts and we could see lot of opportunities, am glad that Wikibits started to be extra active in their Twitter official page and i'm expecting the same way too with their FB official page as we keep supporting Wikibits.
I also joined the project on Twitter, but I do not understand why only 643 followers? I think we need to be more active in advertising.
I can sense that this project, which is the Wikibits will eventually boost in the community of crypto currency, may sooner or later, but of course the team should keep up their better performance and great kicking on here in the world of crypto currency. We all know that competitors will not also let a single project to just do what they want. So strive better to reach the success Team Wikibits!
Exactly Wikibits blockchain are somewhat targetting the rapid growth of social media concern/issues they wanted to give a meaningful solution that can be solved right away using community approach.  They are working hard and keep on giving updates at the same time trying to reach out the crypto ecosystem relevant needs and wants. For them to come a much better and quality concept.

The concept of this platform is I think all about giving information. The feature seems good but also they have many competitors in the market. So, making more innovations is more likely to have so that it will somehow have unique features which investors wanted to have.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

If this project will be like Wikipedia, then I just do not understand the fact that we have almost the same site? What is their difference? What will distinguish them from each other?
most likely, that it will be so. Only this project will be similar to Wikipedia, only it will be connected with cryptography.

That's right mate. I am thinking that wiki bits focus on the cryptocurrency history or knowledge? correct me if I'm wrong.
It is almost the same function as wikipedia but i think since users are able to contribute then therefore it is more accurate? Well let's find out and see what the devs can say about this.

It seems to be not. It will be exactly the same project as Wikipedia. Only based on the block chain. Vrodeby so. And what kind of information will be there, no one wrote about it.
There will be plenty of information available on wikipedia and WIKIBITS is a group of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in Global companies including HP, United technologies etc. It is created as a natural outgrowth of information. With the rapid surge of social media, block chain and information technologies also everything is under the valid procedures of employment deed mutually and Wikipedia does reviews the writers.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Wikibits could be realy useful for knowledge seekers and its realy accesible anywhere since it is also design for smartphones.

Wikibits will surely make this project successful if they will follow all their plans and goals. Also I am hoping that many investors will support this project. The devs needs to be more active to promote this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

Wikibits could be realy useful for knowledge seekers and its realy accesible anywhere since it is also design for smartphones.

Wikibits will surely make this project successful if they will follow all their plans and goals. Also I am hoping that many investors will support this project. The devs needs to be more active to promote this project.
Yes thats realy true. Admins should always be available to answer any inquiries and help the community to grow.
yes, this is not enough in my opinion. I have not seen a single developer answer, maybe I'm wrong? By the way, does the project have a Telegram channel? Maybe the admins there are more active?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

An interesting idea, but I did not understand this project for use by ordinary users or made to serve large firms?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

I am wondering, aside from knowledge what are other features that is will make them different to other projects like this? Wikibits need to have a unique feature so that people will support them.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

I would like to make videos about implementing solutions on your platform and add them to discussions. Can I make money on it?
There is an article bounty if am right which you can just apply I think it seems attractive

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

I would like to make videos about implementing solutions on your platform and add them to discussions. Can I make money on it?
There is an article bounty if am right which you can just apply I think it seems attractive
Yeah WIKIBITS bringing an opportunity of bounty program where you can participate and tokens when the token price keep increasing you will even get better money than your expectations it is the first block chain based solution driven WIKI and being part of every one choice now.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

This depends primarily from how channel is qualitative at you on youtube, how many there subscribers and which topics he covers, if you suit on criteria, then for certain yes, will be able to receive tokens for qualitative content.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

I am wondering, aside from knowledge what are other features that is will make them different to other projects like this? Wikibits need to have a unique feature so that people will support them.
There are a lot of things that wikibits is doing differently for example: wikibits will give you community based results on your searches, and also that your contribution to the platform can be rewarded by wikibits tokens. Moreover we should also take a look at the tremendous work experience the team has had with many big companies.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

This depends primarily from how channel is qualitative at you on youtube, how many there subscribers and which topics he covers, if you suit on criteria, then for certain yes, will be able to receive tokens for qualitative content.
This is a very creative but much out there idea , the permission will have to be by someone authorised directly by the project, this can be profitable to both the project and the creator.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

Wikibits is good project. I already read the white paper, but how do they really contribute? i dont understand,  Tell me that they will share their knowledge, how to ?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

The platform surely does have a great potential to be a big part of internet revolution but they need to work very hard for this to happen. The idea of the project is very basic but it is the very useful for an average person who search the web for solution of his problems. They'll gain many investors if they try and promote the project. All the best to the platform!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

Wikibits is the one and only for a cryptocurrency type of Wikipedia, and I think this is the only uniqueness they has.
Yes it actually would be a wikipedia but related to cryptocurrencies. Doesn't it sound intresting? This project really has some innovative concepts and also the knowledge will never die ad so will be the future of this coin too in the future.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

There are a lot of things that wikibits is doing differently for example: wikibits will give you community based results on your searches, and also that your contribution to the platform can be rewarded by wikibits tokens. Moreover we should also take a look at the tremendous work experience the team has had with many big companies.

Yes, wikibits will surely help a lot of people. I have a feeling that it will be successful in the near future specially when they get many investors and many active community members.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

Yes, wikibits will surely help a lot of people. I have a feeling that it will be successful in the near future specially when they get many investors and many active community members.
WikiBits is a platform for getting a solution to any problem and the special thing about this project is that it is developed based on the blockchain technology which makes it very safe and secure platform to get required information online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: