Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

I am very glad that such a structured knowledge platform appears that will be an alternative to wikipedia, I will definitely use it.
I hope wikibits also have a translator feature on thier plaform so that everyone can enjoy thier website.

I think wiki bits team is not even active for any request from the other members, As you can see in the thread there many unanswered questions.
ONly be patient at this time, at least they have finished their ICO already, so that now waiting for new updates from this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

I am very glad that such a structured knowledge platform appears that will be an alternative to wikipedia, I will definitely use it.
I hope wikibits also have a translator feature on thier plaform so that everyone can enjoy thier website.

I think wiki bits team is not even active for any request from the other members, As you can see in the thread there many unanswered questions.
I think they just need active community management and maybe they should just consider bringing new agents to manage their various channels who will be more active

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

Everyone hopes that the development team is simply busy with something more important, and they simply do not have time to answer our questions. I wonder what should be the problem, that would have more than a week to not respond ..

Even if there are valid reasons, if this project is really legit they should make updates so that investors will not lose their trust in this project. Looking forward to seeing more updates.

Same to me. Eventhough there are a couple of days for not responding our concerns and questions regarding this project, I am still waiting for the dev team or the bounty manager to surprisingly give updates about the situation now of Wikibits. And I just hoped that they have a good news to give if ever they were here.

I hope the Team Wikibits would respond to the queries of the investors. I'm still positive about the idea of Wikibits and also hoping for the devs to clear this mess, so that many investors would still trust the platform.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team is not active. And also not giving answers to the queries. There are so many investors who are eagerly  waiting for their answers. The idea of this project is so positive and project will grow more after some time later. If the team again starting answering the queries then definitely the investors again gain the trust towards the project.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

I think they just need active community management and maybe they should just consider bringing new agents to manage their various channels who will be more active
When i coming at this topic and read some pages, i see maybe Wikibits team don't want to solved this problem, or they actually don't care about this?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

Yeah, specially those languages that are really hard to understand english. I really hope that devs will notice it and will add some feedback about all his plans about this project.
I dont think that the team will themselves implement this feature. Google translate seems to automatically translate foreign language into which ever you want.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

Yeah, specially those languages that are really hard to understand english. I really hope that devs will notice it and will add some feedback about all his plans about this project.
This will definitely be part of their features in the future. They can give rewards after all so it will be easy, what they need to focus now is how to make sure that they will get through strict regulations.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

They still ignore some concerns with regards to the project which people are starting to have doubt in this project. Investors need some attention but the dev and the team have no response at all. This is quite alarming and they should somehow answers some issue related to thei project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

They still ignore some concerns with regards to the project which people are starting to have doubt in this project. Investors need some attention but the dev and the team have no response at all. This is quite alarming and they should somehow answers some issue related to thei project.
This is true we are awaiting for the Dev team response for our queries from too long but there was no solutions, after reading the white papers we started to choose WIKIBITS platform as our choice now we are loosing our hopes. Is dev team do not really have time at least to make a single announcement ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

About what website do you speak? I have just come and have checked the official site of sale of tokens and haven't seen any problems with the clean English displayed on the website. But anyway, if some shortcomings are present them will eliminate shortly if it is so necessary.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

Though I know wikibits is a knowledge platform & doing wonderful.but I see manager didn't answer to question.because of that many people giving here wrong information about this project.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

It is really sad that slowly people here are trying to forget and move on about this project which seems that it's already abandoned by the team. Due to the fact of lack of communication and updates coming from the administrators and even on their telegram chat.

Do you have better idea what we should do?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Contract address has been changed to new one, when I tried to check how many eth they raised , I find out out that they put a new one, shouldn't contract address be the same for all investors !
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

Each of us has our own reactions about the project because of what we observed everyday.But Lets just put ourselves in positive side always.Because wikibits is getting strong and stable as days passes by.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Contract address has been changed to new one, when I tried to check how many eth they raised , I find out out that they put a new one, shouldn't contract address be the same for all investors !
Shocked What is really happening on WIKIBITS? First a telegram chat which is full of spam and unknown messages promoting something not related to this project. Now some changes on the contract address? It will really make you nervous if you have invested here.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

I have seen the same complaint for a long time now and I think WikiBits should consider this and at least Hire a decently active community manager who can help the members.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

It is necessary to give a little time to moderators and team. And in general first of all it is impossible to panic if you have already made investment. Sense to shout isn't present, it is necessary just to wait because shout all of you equally will be able to achieve nothing but only overtake for panic state on others. Such project will be successful, I am confident in it.

that's easy to say, but every day hope and patience is melting, too.

Well, I am still hoping that they will have a good news and updates about this ICO. I am predicting that the investors will be worried and losing patience soon because of this situation.

Hope is all that we have btw  Undecided But it seems to me that it's time to finish with this and just forget. This is what I will do, anyway.
That's exactly what I tried but still it doesn't help. 90s blackout by the team is reaching Heights and definitely everyone is getting mad at the team for this. I think they should consider the situation and work on it because it is affecting them very much
People are really losing patience out of their inactivity. I think there's no amount of reason to suffice their inactivity for more than a month. Some of the investors are getting really mad in the telegram group. The team should really look into this.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

I really agree. They need an active community management so there will be no people are discussing the lacks of update from the developer again.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

I really agree. They need an active community management so there will be no people are discussing the lacks of update from the developer again.
Maybe they already abandoned this project and just left thier early investors behind. They are not even bothering to publish newspapers for updates.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

Sadly even the admin and developers don't update us on these project? Is there any promotional for signature campaigns? Twitter bounties? Pretty sure there are still people who want to support WIKIBITS.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

Sadly even the admin and developers don't update us on these project? Is there any promotional for signature campaigns? Twitter bounties? Pretty sure there are still people who want to support WIKIBITS.
I would gladly take part in the company's bounty. Because I sincerely like the idea of the project and I would like to see its implementation

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: