Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

Uncharted my ass. You can't throw a rock in Shenzhen without hitting somebody who can design these PCBs on time.

Haha. Made my day with that. Fact!  
While all these western companys fail to design and ship out these simple boards with their fancy chips. Shenzen scene kicks ass. Shenzen still have lack of very cheap Asic chips but Innosilicon could drop price on their 28nm chip and flood the market. Friedcat..
I have personally visited shenzen factory scene and its something you cant imagine.
They can make anything. Cheaper than rest of the world. Miner can be made with 100$ excluding chips + psu. Shipping for average weight 20kg miner is +100$

Still much profits in mining industry but it all flows to manufacturers and owner of Chips design.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:44:17 PM

The minersource site is saying tracking numbers have been issued for the first X1's. Good news.

Except I'm batch one and I still don't have a tracking number. Bobsag, is the next batch enroute to you or no information on that yet?
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:49:51 PM

The minersource site is saying tracking numbers have been issued for the first X1's. Good news.

Except I'm batch one and I still don't have a tracking number. Bobsag, is the next batch enroute to you or no information on that yet?

No information yet, and I havent finished generating labels for this batch yet. Only got about ~35 orders processed so far.

Testing + inserting PSUs for shipment.
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

No information yet, and I havent finished generating labels for this batch yet. Only got about ~35 orders processed so far.

Oh - okay I misunderstood. That's better news. I'll keep crossing my fingers that I'm in this batch. Thanks for the update.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:02:26 PM

Well it looks like David is back on the ecointalk forum, and he has banned my account. Only pissing me off more and continuing my pledge to make sure that these scamming lying pieces of shit do not get another single dollar.  Oh and another lie from BA, as they said they don't mind people expressing their anger or views, as long as threats against BA's staff are left out.  Apparently that is one more thing they lied about.

You guys are seriously the scum of the earth.  I hope everything you own goes up in flames, and David, your just as big a piece of shit as everyone else in BA is.  If anyone thinks for a second he is on their side, remember he works for them, and doesn't hurt him in the slightest to tell you to wait longer as he already has his order (paper weight).

Lol! Really, awesome Smiley My fave part lol I totally agree  Smiley

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:24:14 PM

4. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

taking 80 bucks to cancel an order? they cant be serious lol

Seriously, don't complain, I just lost 50% on an Alpha Technoligies request, (over $3k USD) ifffff I even ever see it. Sad
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

4. To cover time used to refund this order, for each transfer needed to be made, we will charge 50 USD and all 3rd party fees. In some cases, we might also need to charge a further 30 USD handling fee for each incorrect or incomplete transfer information provided by the customer.

Seriously, don't complain, I just lost 50% on an Alpha Technoligies request, (over $3k USD) ifffff I even ever see it. Sad

What do you mean? What happened?

Prepare to enter a world of stress
Dot99lr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:30:36 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 11:44:56 PM by Dot99lr

No information yet
, and I havent finished generating labels for this batch yet. Only got about ~35 orders processed so far.

Testing + inserting PSUs for shipment.

I hope you don't end up getting only one shipment a week. But, I won't be surprised.

This may take a while.

Edit: How many were in the shipment?
DumDumz

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:44:33 AM

just read the post on their forum, i agree. finish the 28nm  Smiley
working on the 20nm in no rush while finishing the 28nm seems like the best idea.

Scrappy Do

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:02:14 AM

Ok guys...
A. I'm an idiot (as is evidenced by my buying an x3)
B. I'm not comfortable swapping for chips as I wouldn't have a clue where to build/buy/etc.. to make working miners and I'm pretty sure I'd screw that up somehow too (get stuck with them or something)

So,.. because of that AND because I'm a total glutton for punishment, I'm going to wait for the x3.
Is anyone swapping for chips that has a power supply they want to get rid of?
I'd like to buy one and help someone out BEFORE buying one from BA if possible.

Preferably at a discount,.. if so let me know, If the price is right I'll just paypal you for the unit and shipping.

Ok, at this point I almost sure (<-->) <--- that fucking close that they will provide it, you will probably get a much better compensation package as people like me have bailed and took their chips.

With that said, I re-invested another 13-15k which was more than what I paid for my 2 x-3's. That were never delivered.

Now, with bob and Marto Miners, roi is possible, and judging by your response you are not a miner who is willing to undertake such operation.

I for one want to thank Minersource providing this all happens, and Matt has overextended his gratitude to his continued customer base.

Lets get this done, and the fact people like me are willing to go other routes will get you a machine faster.

Bro.. we are trading said PSU's in at an alarming rate. Matt already agreed to take them back. But either way, I am going to buy 15 2000 watt PSU's from him.

Scrappy Do

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:39:22 AM

Check my previous posts... Alpha is fucking people left and right.

I hit my lick in DOGE in DEC. I hit 88 million in the first 16 hours of coin being up. I gave away over 3 million in irc channel to friends as I looked at it as a joke as many. I sold all at 238, and reinvested in companys like BA, LTCGear, and Alpha tech. LTCGear is the only one to not deliver but actually pay weekly of the 3 I invested in.

I have numerous threads of Alpha Tech and the way they fuck customers, and their commitments. They claimed worlds first asic scrypt. Wow they lost that hard core. Gridseed fucked them up. And yet they aren't the ones that buried them. I have lodged complaints in the UK and they were on deaf ears... "Cross Border"

I asked for a full refund, was banned from their forums for doing so, and now pray that after they changed the TOA I get half... My down payment or deposit was  $6500.00 USD. They say I could issue a refund now at 50% of initial deposit, (which was initially 100%) yet I sent an email over 65 days ago requesting a refund. Guess what... no response...
Specialkey

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:54:38 AM

Compensation is a joke. I get 10 BTC with a 10k Dollar investment and black arrwow talks about a promising ROI.
Even if BTC climbs to 1000 Dollar it really sucks.
Atomar

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:09:39 AM

Well today I asked minersource support if I could change my order for an Antminer S3 and pay the different and got the generic email saying now BA are shipping orders, they are no longer going to do anything.

Would rather wait for an S3 than the 1 x1 I ordered. Really not happy with any of this.
That's exatly what I ask them to! I'm willing to pay the difference to a S3 and make my X1 order free for someone else !!
But also the generic email that BA is shipping now.
If I don't get a tracking nuber today I WILL request a refund!! I'm in Batch 1.

@bobsag: Are all tracking number emails sent out yet ?? I have NOT received one!!
y_boonstra

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:53:31 AM

I hit my lick in DOGE in DEC. I hit 88 million in the first 16 hours of coin being up. I gave away over 3 million in irc channel to friends as I looked at it as a joke as many. I sold all at 238, and reinvested in companys like BA, LTCGear, and Alpha tech. LTCGear is the only one to not deliver but actually pay weekly of the 3 I invested in.

I have numerous threads of Alpha Tech and the way they fuck customers, and their commitments. They claimed worlds first asic scrypt. Wow they lost that hard core. Gridseed fucked them up. And yet they aren't the ones that buried them. I have lodged complaints in the UK and they were on deaf ears... "Cross Border"

I asked for a full refund, was banned from their forums for doing so, and now pray that after they changed the TOA I get half... My down payment or deposit was  $6500.00 USD. They say I could issue a refund now at 50% of initial deposit, (which was initially 100%) yet I sent an email over 65 days ago requesting a refund. Guess what... no response...

Alpha T.. are EU based. and the customer protection laws here are very strict.. they can't do that. you can sue then for that and will deffently lose.. search on google for eu customer protection law..
HardwareReviewer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:38:21 AM

Sorry to hear that. I have an order there too. So I guess the 15-31 July shipment date is another joke?

zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:05:13 AM

Sorry to hear that. I have an order there too. So I guess the 15-31 July shipment date is another joke?

Same here, but I haven't sent them the rest of the $ since they cant get their CC system up. Worst case my CC will give me back what I paid them a 100%.
Quit making me worried any more then I have already over my X3s. lol
sorehammer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:14:26 AM

So if you psid with CC just make a claim they should refund you.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
y_boonstra

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:36:10 AM

Same here, but I haven't sent them the rest of the $ since they cant get their CC system up. Worst case my CC will give me back what I paid them a 100%.
Quit making me worried any more then I have already over my X3s. lol

Guys they are EU based.. their ToS aint vallid if they broken their promisses!
They also stated that would only give 1 year warrenty, also this is not valid. EU regulations obligates companys to provide at least 2 years of warrenty !
sorehammer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:26:26 PM

I second that I'm gone also via la revolution.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
HardwareReviewer

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:48:31 PM

Chips sent out by BA today.

Regarding the coolers: anyone found an interesting (possibly cheaper) alternative to the Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev. 2?

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: