Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:56:42 PM

nexus99 look forward to that.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

Has anyone found an efficient way of getting refunded at a more immediate pace. Im getting tired of waiting and getting a refund after shipping as they offer now is just unacceptable. Has anyone outside of China been refunded recently?

You need to file a report at http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx and hopefully enough people file as well to create a case for the DOJ/FBI. Otherwise, I don't think so.

Is this an American only thing or international?

Unfortunately, only for minersuorce orders or if you are in the US.

See,

"Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been victimized by an individual or company in the United States, but I am not a citizen of the United States?

If one of the two parties involved is located within the United States, please feel free to file a complaint."
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:53:11 PM

Has anyone found an efficient way of getting refunded at a more immediate pace. Im getting tired of waiting and getting a refund after shipping as they offer now is just unacceptable. Has anyone outside of China been refunded recently?

You need to file a report at http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx and hopefully enough people file as well to create a case for the DOJ/FBI. Otherwise, I don't think so.

See,

"Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been victimized by an individual or company in the United States, but I am not a citizen of the United States?

If one of the two parties involved is located within the United States, please feel free to file a complaint."

If only I could file a complaint against you for wasting taxpayer resources with such a frivolous complaint. I know you said you ignored me, but for the benefit of everyone else.

1) you were offered a refund of the exact amount of dollars you paid.

2) you were offered to have the power supply shipped to you if you paid shipping.

3) You ordered a product that only said free shipping for customers who ordered an X1 or X3 through minersource, and when you were told you had to pay free shipping you threw a temper-tantrum and contacted the FBI and the FTC.

If that's the attitude you have - good luck with life, man. The hallmark of adulthood is taking responsibility for one's own decisions, and you seem to have failed to achieve that.

By the way, filing a false report to a federal agency, pursuant to title 31 of the United States Code, is punishable by a $10,000 fine. Here's hoping the system works.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

See,

If only I could file a complaint against you for wasting taxpayer resources with such a frivolous complaint. I know you said you ignored me, but for the benefit of everyone else.

1) you were offered a refund of the exact amount of dollars you paid.

2) you were offered to have the power supply shipped to you if you paid shipping.

3) You ordered a product that only said free shipping for customers who ordered an X1 or X3 through minersource, and when you were told you had to pay free shipping you threw a temper-tantrum and contacted the FBI and the FTC.

If that's the attitude you have - good luck with life, man. The hallmark of adulthood is taking responsibility for one's own decisions, and you seem to have failed to achieve that.

By the way, filing a false report to a federal agency, pursuant to title 31 of the United States Code, is punishable by a $10,000 fine. Here's hoping the system works.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:28:02 PM

So let me get this straight.. He sent BTC, wants a refund, but minersource is choosing to refund the USD amount. But when I got my refund, minersource chose to refund the same amount of Bitcoin instead of the USD equivalent. And you think this is fair? So minersource benefits regardless of the price of Bitcoin, because they'll choose to refund the option that benefits them every time.
I guess I was right in my presumption that had the price of Bitcoin gone up from when I purchased (BTC =$1167 when I paid), then they'd try to get me to accept less Bitcoins to coincide with the USD value, versus them forcing me to accept the same amount of coins, even though the value has fallen by half since then.

Like I said, they're having their cake and eating it too.

So, what is it Minersource? Refunds based on actual BTC paid or the exchange rate with USD? Pick one and I'll accept it as long as you apply this rule retroactively to anyone who ordered Blackarrow related products. Is that fair enough for you?

SirWizz

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:52:48 PM

I think regardless of what they refund you in - Bitcoin or USD it is OK as long as the value of the refund is the same as what you originally paid in US dollars (minus a processing fee if they charge one).

Edit - clarity.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:58:30 PM

I think regardless of what they refund you in - Bitcoin or USD it is OK as long as the value of the refund is the same as what you originally paid (minus a processing fee if they charge one).
And that's the problem. They choose the option where the value is less, regardless of the exchange rate.

Theres a clear different between pre-orders up thru april that took BTC and said BTC was forwarded BA, and further orders when we switched to Bitpay and Shopify and BTC was then cashed out to USD and sent to BA. Pretty simple.
SirWizz

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:00:52 PM

I think regardless of what they refund you in - Bitcoin or USD it is OK as long as the value of the refund is the same as what you originally paid (minus a processing fee if they charge one).
And that's the problem. They choose the option where the value is less, regardless of the exchange rate.

They can't do that - not legally as far as I know. You entered in a contract to buy goods and services at say US $5,000. If you get a refund, the refund value should be $5,000-processing fee (if there is one) regardless if they choose to refund you in Bitcoin or US dollars. Entering into a contract to buy goods and services is not the same as buying shares or currency where the value of your holdings is prone to market swings.
SirWizz

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:31:56 PM

Theres a clear different between pre-orders up thru april that took BTC and said BTC was forwarded BA, and further orders when we switched to Bitpay and Shopify and BTC was then cashed out to USD and sent to BA. Pretty simple.

The arrangement between you and your supplier is irrelevant to the contract between you and your customers. If someone ordered $5,000 worth of merchandise and paid you, you have to refund them the same amount in whatever currency you choose to refund in. Anything else means your "refund" is not really a refund at all.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:11:08 PM

So for the compensation we need a definitive answer.

Are you shipping 2 TH/s for each X-3 order when the shipping date supposedly starts about one week from now? Is this the final answer here?

If you can't or are not willing to definitively confirm then we're going to have to start pursuing refunds.

Every single week you guys want a definitive answer on compensation. Don't you understand that it's pointless for them to keep adjusting compensation before they begin shipping?

If you aren't happy with them then please just get a refund already because the constant bitching is annoying.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

They have already said compensation will go out after shipping.

What do you think they are planning to do? Arbitrarily wait a month before giving it to us?
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:44:41 PM

The arrangement between you and your supplier is irrelevant to the contract between you and your customers. If someone ordered $5,000 worth of merchandise and paid you, you have to refund them the same amount in whatever currency you choose to refund in. Anything else means your "refund" is not really a refund at all.

+1, I agree because it should not matter to the customer.
"The arrangement between you and your supplier is irrelevant to the contract between you and your customers."

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:55:27 PM

For the most part the general consensus I have seen is that people should be refunded in the 'currency' / "medium of exchange" that was used to make the purchase. If you give someone 3 chickens for a BTC miner... then its worth 3 chickens. If I give someone 12 pesos... its worth 12 pesos.  The relative value of chickens to pesos is irrelevant. If you want to value things in US dollars you should buy from companies that accept US dollars for payment.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:30:30 AM

And a quick glance at the last two pages worth of replies to this thread is resulted in my using a permanent marker to cross out Black Arrow's name from my list of viable ASIC manufacturers.

All of my ASIC investments thus far have been at least moderate fails at this point.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
me2014

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:27:45 AM

they need to give their opinion about compensation before shipping because that gives to some customer clear picture of their costs-in some countries tax are big and if BA does not thing to provide some hosting plan for compensation so they can go for refund...
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:10:49 AM

they need to give their opinion about compensation before shipping because that gives to some customer clear picture of their costs-in some countries tax are big and if BA does not thing to provide some hosting plan for compensation so they can go for refund...

I hope you are talking about X-3. The X-1 boat has sailed I think.
mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:48:52 AM

After two months of "next week" it seems BA has changed their tune, David says "this week" on their forum. KnC was "[last week]" @ 20nm.

How are the X1 customers doing? Enjoying your 100Gh/s miner?

My X-1 is blowing my mind.
5craziest

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:57:37 PM

17 billion difficulty next jump, all on board!

F#^&, that's like another 20%
5craziest

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:58:55 PM

There's going to be a jump of almost 30 Petahash in 6 days.

Does anyone know the reasons why there is so large difficulty jump (around 25%) this time?

Some new mines being started somewhere? The hardware being replaced in established mines?

If so, do you know which mines and what is their Petahash input?

Could it be the Neptunes from KnC?
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:44:18 PM

Its all out for delivery, so we should have here in a few hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: